The Night the Moon Fell(CLOSED) PLEASE LOCK

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Not accepting)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:22 am

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags: Faustus, Aura
Askara starts to head back.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: Voorhees
Isla looks up at the male, “so, what do you want to do now?” She asks.

Maiara/ Female/ Scout/ Extreme Speed/ tags: open
Maiara ate her rabbit at a moderate pace.

Tamaska/ Female/ Fighter/ Self Healing/ tags: open
Tamaska turned away then. Why was everyone so happy?

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Vik
Theodore nods, “I am a bit thirsty” he replies.

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei lays down inside the den, curling her tail over her pups.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: Ceil
Alois nods and lays down.

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags: Matsuri
Sensation nods

Lark/ Fighter/ Bird Sight: Tags: Vixen
Lark nods and turns to Vixen. "Tasmar, wanna go and see what prey they have caught? or do you want me to give you a tour first?" She asks.

Astral/ Hunter/Camouflage/Tags: Kovi
Astral nods, and stalks the deer.

Jynx/ Fighter/ Thick Fog/ Tags: Matrix
Jynx chuckles, “sure, sure. We'll see" She says. "I'm ready!" She says

Skylar/ Hunter/ Power over Color/ Tags: Family
Skylar takes the piece. “ Thank you, love” he says taking a bite.

Justice/ Hunter/ Color Absorbtion/ Tags: Family
Justice follows the two.

Jagar/ Pup/ Teleportation/ Tags: Boo
Jagar stays a bit away.

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: Justice, Dare
Khione shivers still.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:20 pm

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan- mate: Jigsaw- no pups yet (Meyers and Kruger)- family not in RP- Tags: Jigsaw, pack

The slender and pretty faced she wolf looked at the male. The lovely medium furred red she wolf smiled as she nuzzled him. “Well, now they know, or most do anyway. I’m sure they’ll end up telling the wolves that aren’t in camp right now.” She’d heard the earlier howl of Aqua. “It seems they caught some prey, but some of us should eat the prey that’s still in camp.”

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theodore- would have to adopt- family not in RP- Tags: Theo, pack

The cream golden male nodded and said "Lets go to the river (or stream)."

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- Bi; Tamaska, Arika will be- mate open- no pups yet- Matsuri is twin- Tags: open

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes reached the camp. She ignored any wolf there, and went to the prey pile. She grabbed a prey and ate, feeling something mushy...She began to feel nauseous, so she headed to her nest.

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- Fire (small sparks and flames)- homo; Uriel and Sebastian a little- mate open- Rie is his twin- Tags: Sebastian/pack

The black eared and nosed and snouted gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one led him to the boar. He heard Matix talking to Uriel...but wouldn't let that stop him. "H-Hello...Uriel," he said, then shook his head.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- Water (pulling out of air or other sources)- Bi; maybe Rima- open- no pups yet- Tags: Rima

The blue eyed gray she wolf looked to Rima. She said "Its...it's fine, you got it pretty far; you did very well," she said. "Will you let me help you carry it now?" she asked. She didn't want Aqua getting hurt or tiring herself out.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter- breezes/gusts- Homo- mate: Alois- will adopt or have a surrogate- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf went and laid down too.

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- Light- Hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare; pregnant again (3 1/2 weeks; X and Eden)- dad x mom; older brother- Tags: Skylar

The pretty and slender but longer legged she wolf smiled. She got some for herself as well, and began to eat it.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness- homo; crush is Khione- no mate until 3- no offspring until 3- Skylar x Lizzie; Justice- Tags: Justice, Khione

The cream male hurried to the den with Khione. The black snout, eared and nosed male said "I...I can lick your fur, maybe that'll help some."

Birdy- f- 4 months- pup- bird shift- will be Bi; maybe Ash, we’ll see- Lupo is twin- Tags: Lupo, pups

The brown eyed brown pup jumped at Ash instead of running. She either thought this was a strategy, or forgot about the game.

(Wants this to be a lion king type moment)

(Lol, Jagar, you're being addressed by Lupo (technically) and Boo)

Lupo- m- 4 months- pup- nature (vine growth and flowers on the vines)- will be homosexual- Birdy is twin- Tags: Birdy, pups

The golden eyed brown pup trotted over to Boo and Jagar. "Looks like we've been forgotten...want us to show you around camp, Boo?"

Aura- m- 4 y- loner for now- light/aura (blue)- homosexual; Faustus- mate open- no pups yet- Boo- Tags: Askara and Faustus

The gray and white male with the black ears moved his black tipped tail. Blue and gold sectoral eyes blinked a bit. He nodded as he said "Well, I think that's the position shell give me. Well see what Askara says though."

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup/loner for now- invisibility- questioning; maybe Jagar- too young- too young- Aura (brother)- Tags: Shiranui and Jeena, Jagar

The golden eyed white pup moved black ears, and smiled. The pink nosed pup said "S--Sure, if you two like."

Renee- f- oldest daughter- 2 months- loner pup- snow powers, but only small snowflakes- will be bi- Mei; Thunder, Yuki, Hei- Tags: family

The white pup with the black colored head yawned. The brown and blue eyed pup nodded to Yuki, then laid down as well.

Hei- m- youngest pup- 2 months- loner pup- control of shadows but it's just for defense- will be homosexual- Mei: Renee, Thunder, Yuki- Tags: family

The black pup, with brown eyes, found he was tired. He laid down as well, under the tail just like the other three.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:35 pm

Isla looks up at the male, “so, what do you want to do now?” She asks.

Theodore nods, “okay”

Alois smiles, “I’m happy you said yes” he says.

Sensation follows. “Looks like someone has a cruuush” he whispers. He could give good flirting advice if wanted.

Lark nods and turns to Vixen. "Tasmar, wanna go and see what prey they have caught? or do you want me to give you a tour first?" She asks.

Skylar takes another bite, looking over at his mate. “Are you still tired?” He asks worriedly.

Justice goes to her den.

Jagar nods, “sure, I don’t mind showing you around” he replies
(Oh, I didn’t know. I thought you were just talking to Boo with Lupo)

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: Justice, Dare
Khione nods silently, “do it” he says teeth chattering.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:45 pm

Voorhees
Bear Shifter - Fighter - Tags: Isla
He paused and stared at her a moment. "Me? Uhm, I guess we can go to the river and try to catch some. If your not tied up with your duty. " He stammered and flicked his ears back for a moment.

Jigsaw - Ice Manipulator - Lead Scout - Tags: Jessaa
"Whatever you feel best, I'm not all too hungry but I can go grab you something." He offered and pressed his nose into her neck for to show his affection and admiration for his new mate.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:56 pm

[Jessaa getting sick from the berries and Jigsaw maybe hovering over her and worrying? I think yes]

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan- mate: Jigsaw- no pups yet (Meyers and Kruger)- family not in RP- Tags: Jigsaw, pack

The slender and pretty faced she wolf looked at the male. The lovely medium furred red she wolf squeaked a bit. "Would you please go get me a rabbit then? Or a couple squirrels if there aren't any rabbits," she said.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theodore- would have to adopt- family not in RP- Tags: Theo, pack

The cream golden male smiled and began walking.

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- Bi; Tamaska, Arika will be- mate open- no pups yet- Matsuri is twin- Tags: open

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes reached the camp. She ignored any wolf there, and went to the prey pile. She grabbed a prey and ate, feeling something mushy...She began to feel nauseous, so she headed to her nest.

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- Fire (small sparks and flames)- homo; Uriel and Sebastian a little- mate open- Rie is his twin- Tags: Sebastian/pack

The black eared and nosed and snouted gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one heard Matix talking to Uriel...but wouldn't let that stop him. "H-Hello...Uriel," he said, then shook his head.

He squeaked as Sebastian then whispered something to him. "I-I do n- fine, yes, maybe I do have a crush, and maybe it's him," he whispered back.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- Water (pulling out of air or other sources)- Bi; maybe Rima- open- no pups yet- Tags: Rima

The blue eyed gray she wolf looked to Rima. She said "Its...it's fine, you got it pretty far; you did very well," she said. "Will you let me help you carry it now?" she asked. She didn't want Aqua getting hurt or tiring herself out.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter- breezes/gusts- Homo- mate: Alois- will adopt or have a surrogate- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf smiled and said "How could I ever say no?"

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- Light- Hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare; pregnant again (3 1/2 weeks; X and Eden)- dad x mom; older brother- Tags: Skylar

The pretty and slender but longer legged she wolf ate. She sighed and said "Yeah...maybe I should go see Isla when we're done."

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness- homo; crush is Khione- no mate until 3- no offspring until 3- Skylar x Lizzie; Justice- Tags: Justice, Khione

The cream male nodded to Khione. The black snout, eared and nosed male began to lick him, trying not to blush.

Birdy- f- 4 months- pup- bird shift- will be Bi; maybe Ash, we’ll see- Lupo is twin- Tags: Lupo, pups

The brown eyed brown pup jumped at Ash instead of running. She either thought this was a strategy, or forgot about the game.

(Wants this to be a lion king type moment)

(Sorry about that)

Lupo- m- 4 months- pup- nature (vine growth and flowers on the vines)- will be homosexual- Birdy is twin- Tags: Birdy, pups

The golden eyed brown pup smiled at the other two pups. "Alright...where should we start?" he asked, as there were dens, the center of camp...There was the prey pile. There was the newly built play area Rima made out of snow.

Aura- m- 4 y- loner for now- light/aura (blue)- homosexual; Faustus- mate open- no pups yet- Boo- Tags: Askara and Faustus

The gray and white male with the black ears moved his black tipped tail. Blue and gold sectoral eyes blinked a bit. He nodded as he said "Well, I think that's the position shell give me. Well see what Askara says though."

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup/loner for now- invisibility- questioning; maybe Jagar- too young- too young- Aura (brother)- Tags: Shiranui and Jeena, Jagar

The golden eyed white pup moved black ears, and smiled. The pink nosed pup said "Maybe where you play, or where everyone sleeps?"

Renee- f- oldest daughter- 2 months- loner pup- snow powers, but only small snowflakes- will be bi- Mei; Thunder, Yuki, Hei- Tags: family

The white pup with the black colored head yawned. The brown and blue eyed pup nodded to Yuki, then laid down as well.

Hei- m- youngest pup- 2 months- loner pup- control of shadows but it's just for defense- will be homosexual- Mei: Renee, Thunder, Yuki- Tags: family

The black pup, with brown eyes, found he was tired. He laid down as well, under the tail just like the other three.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 4:16 pm

Isla nods, “ok, sounds good”

Theodore follows

Alois smiles, “thank you for agreeing to be my mate” he says nuzzling him once more.

Sensation follows. “Want advice?” He asks

Skylar nods, “take it easy okay, my love?” He suggested.

Justice goes to her den.

Jagar nods, “I don’t care where we start”

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: Dare
Khione blushes as he feels Dare’s tongue on his fur
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Wolf RP)

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:36 am

Shiranui - male - elder - Absurd light - mateless - tags: Jeena
-
He nodded "yes, but she could still have some time with those pups...even after being adopted to someone else...she can still watch them over when the adoptive parents are out to do their duties," he told the she-wolf.

Uriel - male - Lead hunter - Electricity manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: Matix, Matsuri
-
He sat there and watched how his packmates arrived at the boars. He turned to Matix as the healer apprentice approved him "hm, no I am not eaten yet, but go on, there is plenty of meat left..." he told the she-wolf. He turned to Matsuri next who also approved him "...hello?" he responded a little bit unsure he didn't have any clue why they needed to speak or what was wrong with him if anything at all.

Lillian - female - hunter - Fire manipulation - mateless/ crush on maybe Asa or Niva - tags: Asa, open
-
She nodded with a shy smile as she looked after the tired scout "Alright, I will bring you some..." she responded almost whispering before starting to make her way back to the boars. Flicking her ears as she noticed that there were already some wolves eating there.

Faustus - male - fighter - Coat color change - mateless/ crush on maybe Aura - tags: Aura, Askara
-
He nodded following after the alpha female back to the pack "the pup was Boo right? your younger brother?" he asked suddenly "what happened to your parents? that pup is still pretty young?" he kept asking.

Sirius - male - scout - Typhokinesis - mateless/ open - tags: Zane
-
He looked down at the two she-wolves, flicking his ears over to Zane "usually, but there are always those loners who got tired of being alone and want to join other wolves...maybe those two are the same" he responded to the younger scout. He nodded to his other question "yes, we could..." he said.

Ash - intersex - pup - Gender shifting - mateless/ open - tags: Birdy, Lupo, Jagar, Boo
-
He was surprised when the she-pup jumped into him instead that tagging him, he rolled into his back and looked at the pup "um, what are you doing?" he asked curiously licking his ears.

Angel - female - pup - wings - mateless/ crush maybe Alaska - tags: open (by herself, left the pack, at the woods somewhere)
-
She walked forward not really even knowing which were she could go, as she didn't really find the difference between the other wolves' scents. Though she keeps going forward, hopefully finding the hunters who called about their catches, but she did find something else a dead weasel near the trees 'is this the prey they called about? but where is everyone?' she thought herself, watching the harmless-looking prey.

Dawn -female - loner - Thorn manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: Lily (Zane, Sirius)
-
She looked up to the cliff where the two wolves were staring at them, she felt a little nervous as either of them seemed to be very large ones and males. She flicked her ears over Lily when she asked them if they were from a pack, but she started to be sure that they were.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyfaII » Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:59 am

(LONG RESPONSES POG)

arika | she/they | 6 yrs | fighter | empathy | tags: Hakurie

Through narrowed eyes, Arika watched wolves stream in and out the nest den. A small, desperate, miserable part of her was mourning what she said to Hakurie, and hoping to catch her walk in.
You're so pitiful, Arika scolded herself. Hakurie's probably patrolling, looking for something to beat up. She's already forgotten your little outburst and you, and you're sitting here crying over her.
Almost out of nowhere, a figure blocked the dim light streaming into the den, dimming the already dark cave. Startled, Arika bared their teeth at the silhouette, then realized who it was as it stepped in: Hakurie, radiating frustration and sadness. She stopped abruptly at the sight of Arika.
Hurrily, Arika wiped her tears from her face, avoiding her gaze, torn between apologizing and attacking Hakurie. A few other wolves in the den watched with interest as Arika and Hakurie looked in opposite directions, fumbling for their next action.

vixen | she/they | 2 yrs | loner | fox shifting | tags: Lark, Grey,

"Don't worry, I'm not a troublemaker." The foxes hated troublemakers, they added internally, then wanted to slap themselves. It wasn't like the foxes had deserved her respect and obedience; in the end, they were just another tool. Plus, it was Vixen's best friend, a fox, that had chased them away.
But they weren't with the foxes now; they were in another lion's den. It was best to stay alert, Vixen told themselves, snuggled beside Lark, eyelids began to droop of their own accord. And before they knew it, they were asleep.

(If RPing as a pack wolf, Vixen told the pack their name is Tamar)

juden | he/neo | 4 yrs | scout | plant manipulation | tags: stormy, alaska

Juden narrowed his eyes, observing Alaska's expression. She made a small noise, a little retch. He waited for a moment, seeing if Alaska would admit anything.

Asa | he/they/it | 1.5 yrs | scout | cell healing | tags: Lilian | SEMI-PASSIVE

Asa trampled a circle in its nest, softening the bedding, and settled in with a sigh of contentment. It had been a long day of scouting and sparring and past shadows trailing them, and it wanted nothing more than to slip into a dreamless sleep. They closed their weary eyes, ignoring the slight commotion in the den, and within seconds, was asleep.

(i'll probably make Asa have a nightmare, so just a heads-up)
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|

skyfall ★ she / he ★ ©
    luv y'all <3
skyfaII

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:45 pm

[Jessaa getting sick from the berries and Jigsaw maybe hovering over her and worrying? I think yes]

The slender and pretty faced she wolf looked at the male. The lovely medium furred red she wolf squeaked a bit. "Would you please go get me a rabbit then? Or a couple squirrels if there aren't any rabbits," she said.

The cream golden male continued to walk.

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes felt eyes on her. Sge looked over, seeing it was Arika. She quickly looked away, clearly having not forgotten earlier...She coughed a bit and shivered as she laid in the nest.

(XD awesome, but Arika needs to go eat from the pile and ingest some berries too and get sick. Unless you want two wolves fussing over only one sick one)

The black eared and nosed and snouted gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one nodded to Sebastian. "Maybe," he said, meaning maybe he'd take some tips from him. He then quickly turned back to Uriel. "Um...how are you today?" he asked. It was an okay question to ask, since they hadn't seen each other all day.

The blue eyed black wolf smiled and said "You're welcome." He nuzzled him a bit, then his stomach rolled a little...and he made a small sound.

The pretty and slender but longer legged she wolf nodded. "Ill take it easy and be careful, but I need to go to her and find out what's wrong."

The cream male continued to lick Khione. The black snout, eared and nosed male put his ears back shyly...and hoped it was actually helping.

The brown eyed brown pup made a small sound when she actually ended up on top of him. "I um... just playing," she said. She felt embarrassed now though, so she got off. "S...Sorry about that," she said to the other pup.

The golden eyed brown pup smiled at the other two pups. "Okay, we can start at the dens and the playing area. There's a lot of dens...but it'll be fine," he said. He then began to lead the other two pups, heading for the snow platform first.

The gray and white male with the black ears moved his black tipped tail. Blue and gold sectoral eyes blinked a bit. He said "They're genderfluid, actually, and yes they're my younger sibling. A bear got into our camp...our family home."

The golden eyed white pup moved black ears, and smiled. The pink nosed pup said "Okay," and followed the brown pup.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:04 pm

Isla nods, “ok, sounds good”

Theodore follows

Alois feels dizzy

Sensation nods and waits

Skylar nods, " okay. We can go look for her"

Justice goes to her den.

Jagar nods and follows

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: Dare
Khione feels a bit better