Dragonhearted- an All Animal Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Dragonhearted- an All Animal Roleplay

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:52 am

Holly tags Keiko, Kiana, and Loren
Holly walks through and smiles as she encounters another kinrin and she says “oh hello,” she smiles in greeting and says “I’m holly it’s nice to meet more kinrin” she shakes her Snow White mane out of her face
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:54 am

Nixx- Dingo (black)- Dark fire- Female- Home- Tags: Nox
Wb, sleeping

Nox- Wolf (black)- Shadows- Male- Home- Tags: Nixx
sleeping

Neko- Cat (brown tabby)- Dragonhearted- female- Tags: Niko, Sombra, Shiro, Arch Bringer
The chocolate tabby cat nodded to the other cat. She glanced back to Shiro a moment. She offered her a small smile. She then looked back to Arch Bringer, saying “I guess we weren't expecting anyone else, just following the scent I caught because Sombra said we could."

Niko- Fox dog- Normal- male- Tags: Neko, Sombra, Shiro, Arch Bringer
He flicked his ears and tail. He glanced between the cats. He dipped his head to Arch. He was silent now, tail flicking. He hummed a quiet canine sound.

Keiko- Kirin- Fire- mare- Tags: adoptees, Holly
The magenta eyed mare twitched her ears again. She sighed as she looked around. She saw a white Kirin come out. "your coat is so pretty," she told her.

Loren- Dragon x Kirin- Dragonhearted- colt- Tags: Keiko, sis, Holly
The colt hid behind the black mare again. ..and peeked out at the stranger.

Kiana- Dragon x Kirin- Dragonhearted- filly- Tags: Keiko, bro, Holly
The filly squealed happily, tail flicking, then nudged her brother for a moment. She then ran up to Holly, saying "my name is Kiana!"

Mei- Panda mix- Elemental (sand)- Female- Tags: Piper
The tan and white mixed breed cub looked up and squeaked as she saw her.. “Wh...Who are you?” she asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:02 pm

Holly smiles at the female and says “thanks I like yours too” she looks at the tiny Kirin and says “hello kiana” she smiles and bulrushes her tail over the little Kirins ears. She looks at the back mare and says “it’s so nice to meet a Kirin for a while” she smiles at the mare and looks at the male and says “hello little one” she smiles a kind smile at him
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:20 pm

Wb, sleeping

sleeping

Neko- Cat (brown tabby)- Dragonhearted- female- Tags: Niko, Sombra, Shiro, Arch Bringer
The chocolate tabby cat nodded to the other cat. She glanced back to Shiro a moment. She offered her a small smile. She then looked back to Arch Bringer, saying “I guess we weren't expecting anyone else, just following the scent I caught because Sombra said we could."

He flicked his ears and tail. He glanced between the cats. He dipped his head to Arch. He was silent now, tail flicking. He hummed a quiet canine sound.

The magenta eyed mare twitched her ears again, flicking her tail a bit. She said "Thank you," and smiled at being told her coat was nice. She nodded as she said "It really is nice to meet another Kirin. I don't really see a lot of us around, even when I'm traveling."

The colt continued to peek out at the white mare, and made a small sound. He looked up at Keiko, whom smiled, then said "I... I'm Loren..."

The filly squealed happily, tail flicking, then nodded to the white mare. She giggled as her ears were brushed, then flicked and twitched them.

The tan and white mixed breed cub looked up and squeaked as she saw her.. “Wh...Who are you?” she asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:25 pm

Holy smile s and says “yeah the same it’s really hard to meet more Kirin when you live alone” she smiles at the colt and says “hello Loren” she looks at the mare and says “you have wonderful young keiko” she smiles at the mare and twitches her tail gently
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:41 pm

Wb, sleeping

sleeping

The magenta eyed mare twitched her ears again, flicking her tail a bit. She said "It really is," and shook her head. She then smiled and said “Thank you.”

The colt continued to peek out at the white mare, and made a small sound. He said “H...Hello,” then watched his sister.

The filly squealed happily, tail flicking, then nodded to the white mare. She giggled as she said “She’s our adop- adopt- mama!” she finally said.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:43 pm

Holly looks at the filly an d says “want to see Somthing cool?” She smiles and looks at keiko and says “if it’s ok with you keiko”
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:45 pm

Wb, sleeping

sleeping

The magenta eyed mare twitched her ears again, flicking her tail a bit. She said "It’s fine by me,” as she nodded some.

The colt continued to peek out at the white mare, and made a small sound. He continued to watch his sister then.

The filly squealed happily, tail flicking, then nodded to the white mare. She giggled as she said “Yes please!”

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:48 pm

Holly closes her eyes and soumous up a beam of pale ice blue light and says to kiana “tell me Somthing that you like”
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:05 pm

Wb, sleeping

sleeping

The magenta eyed mare twitched her ears again, flicking her tail a bit. She smiled as she watched them now.

The colt continued to peek out at the white mare, and made a small sound. He continued to watch his sister then.

The filly squealed happily, tail flicking, then nodded to the white mare. She giggled as she said “Food, and running.”

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me