The Night the Moon Fell(CLOSED) PLEASE LOCK

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Wolf RP)

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:09 am

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags: Val
Askara nods and gets back to her paws. She walks out of the hole in the snow. She shivers a little but quickly hides it so her mate doesn’t worry. She waited for her mate to come out too.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: Packmates
Isla walks through a hole. “Finally! Light!” She barked happily.

Maiara/ Female/ Scout/ Extreme Speed/ tags: packmates
Maiara runs through the hole she made. She was zooming circles around everyone.

Tamaska/ Female/ Fighter/ Self Healing/ tags: Packmates
Tamaska, still inside the den wobbles, “ya, could you lead me out please? I can’t seem to keep my eye op-“ she trailed off sleepily.

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Packmates
Theodore smiles, "Thank you Beta” he says smiling.

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei smiled, “yes it is Renee! Good job!” She says praising her. She looks at Hei as he speaks, “you all ate your full?” She asks suspicious.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: packmates
Alois jumped as someone yelled his name. “What? What?” He asks panicky. “Matrix? Doesn’t she know not to wander out like that?” He shook his head. “I’ll come with you and we can go try and find her” he suggested. He turns as another joins them. “That would be great! We’d appreciate it” he says to Ceil blushing a bit.

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags: Matsuri
He smirks, “great! You are handsome, did anyone tell you that?” He asks
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyfaII » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:25 am

arika | she/they | 6 yrs | fighter | empathy | tags: Tamaska

Arika crouched down beside Tamaska. "Shouldn't you rest? No matter what Val says, you wouldn't be much use in a fight without sleep."
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|

skyfall ★ she / he ★ ©
    luv y'all <3
skyfaII

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:33 am

Askara nods and gets back to her paws. She walks out of the hole in the snow. She shivers a little but quickly hides it so her mate doesn’t worry. She waited for her mate to come out too.

Maiara runs through the hole she made. She was zooming circles around everyone.

Tamaska nods, “we need to make it back” she slurs

Mei smiled, “yes it is Renee! Good job!” She says praising her. She looks at Hei as he speaks, “you all ate your full?” She asks suspicious.

Alois jumped as someone yelled his name. “What? What?” He asks panicky. “Matrix? Doesn’t she know not to wander out like that?” He shook his head. “I’ll come with you and we can go try and find her” he suggested. He turns as another joins them. “That would be great! We’d appreciate it” he says to Ceil blushing a bit.

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChevyTheQH » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:33 am

Alaska-Male-6mths-blind in left eye-tags:Maiara

Alaska standing with the pack watches the other wolves, he can hear someone approaching his left side, out of reflex he turns and bites (not that hard since he's still a pup) Maiara is the leg as she runs past him. "Oh no, im so sorry, i.. I didn't mean too.. I just..I couldn't see you." He braces himself getting ready for the consequences.
-──────𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
─𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋───
Ash | She/Her | Equestrian
My life revolves around horses
ChevyTheQH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:40 am

Maiara stops and looks at the pup. “Oh, it’s fine!” She says tail wagging. “Wanna play something?” She asks

Tamaska nods, “we need to make it back” she slurs

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:53 am

Shiranui - male - elder - Absurd light - mateless - tags: Jeena
-
He nodded and started to make his way toward one of the paths his packmates was made into the snow to get out of the cave "not probably do so good, I know the light will do lots of good" he said to her with a smile then stopped to the cave entrance "ladies first" he said turning to look at her.

Uriel - male - Lead hunter - Electricity manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: packmates, Hakurie
-
He watched as the wolf one after another vanished to the holes which bring outside of the cave. He didn't have that hustle to get out so he waited patiently for his turn to go "yeah, I hope we do find something big for the pack...pack is pretty big, and not many of us are eaten after yesterday so it's going to be a busy day for me and the other hunters" he said to her.

Lillian - female - hunter - Fire manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: packmates, Zane, Alethea
She stayed outside of the cave entrance, hearing what the elder yelled at her to come back to make the path bigger "well you're not that bigger in size as I am and the hole is a little larger than I am so there could not be a problem for you to fit in there" she told the older wolf "anyway the pack is big and every wolf will make the hole bigger as normal body heat does melt the snow little bit too" she kept saing.

Faustus - male - fighter - Coat color change - mateless/ open - tags: open
-
He quickly used the snowy path as he had the chance, or when he was not in anyone's way. He could hear some of Alethea's muttering about the healer apprentice which made him think about what happened to the trainee, he didnät sees her inside the cave. Did she get out earlier when the path was made or was she not into the cave at all?

Sirius - male - scout - Typhokinesis - mateless/ open - tags: open
-
He pawed some snow away to the entrance, looking over to the Lillian, which actually took a hole out, it was not the biggest one, but at last, it was way out. He patiently waited for the others to go first before trying to fit in a cramped snowy hallway.

Ash - intersex - pup - Gender shifting - mateless/ open - tags: Birdy, Lupo
-
He smiled at the two pups there, before looked at the pack mother, which was not his mother, but took care of him and his sister Angel "cool, let's play with the snow outside of the cave? I think there will be even more of this white staff" he said to Birdy and Lupo.

Angel - female - pup - wings - mateless/ crush maybe Alaska - tags: Alaska
-
She looked at her brother with the other two pups, still pretty angsty about the sudden coldness and weather chance. Sighing she started to make her way to the entrance after Rima but stopped after noticing the lonely-looking Alaska pup "Hey Alaska? Are you not coming with the rest of the pack?" she asked looking at the grey male pup.

Dawn -female - loner - Thorn manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: Lily
-
She was half sleeping half awaken, but not enough to be aware of the sudden hit into her den. She opened her eyes and looked into the thing which was hit her "What? Who are you? what are you doing in my den?" she asked the other she-wolf, not in an angry way just confused.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonligh50 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:15 am

Astral: Camo: Crush on Kovi

"She sees Sebastion flirting. "Ugh.." she throws up in her mouth. Yet she slips right by them in her camouflaged state to not be detected by the two wolves. Sebastian was right THERE! She whooshed past him. She knew he would have felt the wind thats passed between them.

(Only doing Astral right now)
Moonligh50

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyfaII » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:47 am

"Go back where?" Arika rubbed a paw through the back of her mane in an apologetic manner. "Sorry, I'm still new to the pack. Loner life and all."
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|

skyfall ★ she / he ★ ©
    luv y'all <3
skyfaII

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:14 am

Maiara stops and looks at the pup. “Oh, it’s fine!” She says tail wagging. “Wanna play something?” She asks

Tamaska shook her head, “back to camp” she says swaying with tiredness.

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyfaII » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:20 am

"Oh, alright." Arika lodged a shoulder under Tamaska's armpit and tried to stand, but Arika wasn't very muscled, and Tamaska flopped on top of Arika, knocking the breath out of the other wolf.
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|

skyfall ★ she / he ★ ©
    luv y'all <3
skyfaII

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes