stray dog role play - all writing styles welcome!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

tracker and ashi

Postby ratsmacker » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:02 am

- you're golden, litha!! start wherever you like <33 also to avoid some confusion i will use a header for my characters ahah

tracker | male | location: dog park | tags: aki, nikita (sorta)
    tracker snorted in amusement. "you kiddin'? this the dog park, aki. i've yet to meet a human that gets annoyed by my begging." which isn't true- the dog has been rejected plenty of times, but his friend need not know that. "worst comes to worst, we'll have to act scared. someone'll take pity on us and give us food to gain our trust. then we bolt." he then approaches the owner of the small, fluffy dog. he makes sure to glance at the dog first, making absolute sure they don't recognize him (and also catches a whiff of what is definitely a toy stuffed with food), and he makes his move. without hesitation, he plods over to the human and sits directly at their feet. making sure to wag his tail appropriately, tracker gazes up at them with soft eyes and the sweetest expression he can manage.

ashi | male | location: the lake | tags: yukon
    this side of town is rather abandoned. humans certainly still live here, as well as the odd dog (though they tend to not be friendly), though the danger of cars is minimal, and ashi can roam without fear of being attacked by the two-leggeds. as his wandering lengthens, the dog finds himself out of city limits and approaching the lake. another perk of living where he does is the proximity of the lake. he doesn't fancy himself a swimmer or a fisher, but it's nice to be able to have a fresh drink whenever he chooses. as ashi approaches the water, he sees a dog he's not smelled or seen before. the large canine pulls a fish from the water, and ashi watches in interest, though he keeps his distance for now.
ratsmacker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stray dog role play - all writing styles welcome!

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:15 am

Nikita/ Female/ Housepet/ Pansexual/ tags: Tracker, Aki
Nikita turned to see two unfamiliar dogs trying to beg her owners for food. She strutted over to them. “Hey! What are you mutts doing here, trying to steal my food?” She growls. “Don’t you know that stealing is terrible?” She snarls.

Akouanoh/ Female/ Stray/ Bisexual/ tags: Kira, Royari, Aya
Akouanoh tipped over one of the trash cans. “Ooh! They threw away some ham!” She exclaimed excitedly. She loved ham.

Yukon/ Male/ Stray/ Homosexual/ tags: Ashi
Yukon put his fish down and yawned. He then looked around and spotted the unfamiliar Ashi. “Hello? I don’t recognize you? Are you new around here?” He asks

Zachary/ Male/ Police K-9/ Homosexual/ Tags: open
After training was over, Zach went back inside the police department and lapped up some water given to him.

Yui and Fai/ Male/ Housepet/ Bisexual/ Tags: open
Yui and Fai had their leashes clipped on and that meant they were going somewhere! Yui barked excitedly and ran to the door. Fai followed, little less energetic.

Angel/ Female/ Housepet/ Questioning/ Tags: open
Angel and her owners walked past where Kira, Koua, and the pups were. She looked at them longingly, wishing to be free like them. She yelped a little as her owner tugged on her leash. She trotted after her owner once more.

Oakley/ Male/ Pound Dog/ Bisexual/ Tags: Remon
Oakley sat in the back of his kennel, given hope on being adopted. He had his head down and his tail wasn’t wagging at all. He saw a human and their dog come in. He wasn’t fazed by it, many dogs and their humans had came in and gone.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samm. » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:55 am

{{ awesome, thank you!! anyones welcome to interact with my characters!
    or if you'd like, i could have them come to wherever your character is! =) }}

samantha ➳ female ➳ three ➳ pansexual ➳ maltese x shih tsu ➳ location: random street ➳ tags: tico, open

voices. human voices. that was the first thing sam registered as she began to stir. what time was it? she was exhausted. it had to be late, or early, depending on who you asked. had the sun even rose in the sky yet? she doubted it. stretching out her sore limbs, she let out a tired sigh, fully planning on rolling over and getting at least a couple more hours of sleep, at least until tico's voice interrupted her otherwise peaceful morning. "sam?" tico called, her tone borderline angry, and she frowned. what had she done now? sighing, she made a move to open her eyes, only to flinch and snap them back closed a moment later. mid-day sun had momentarily blinded her, and it took her mind more than a couple seconds to register that information. "it's noon, isn't it?" she whined, and tico huffed out from somewhere near by. "yep. you slept in, again. the humans are already here, they've been here a while now." she informed her, and sam sighed. they'd made shelter for the night at a construction site, curled up against a pile of rubble. they'd made plans to be gone long before the sun rose, in order to avoid any humans. guess that plan was gone with the wind. rolling over onto her stomach, she rubbed her head against her paw, hoping to wake herself up some more. "have they said anything about us?" she dared to ask, ears pinning at the thought of someone calling animal control. "nope. a couple of them have glanced our way, but that's it. they're probably too busy wondering how you can sleep through such noise." tico huffed, and she snorted. "you should know by now, i can sleep through anything." she said, standing, only to stop and stretch. "looks like it's break time, wanna push our luck?" she asked, tail wagging at the thought of food. she could smell it from where she stood, pizza. her mouth watered at the thought of it.

tico ➳ female ➳ four ➳ demisexual ➳ shiba inu ➳ location: random street ➳ tags: sam, open

"no!" she huffed out, looking down at her petite friend. "they're gonna get mad, we should just leave now while they're distracted." she said, shaking herself out to clear her pelt of any debris, before turning and heading towards the very large, obvious opening in the fence. so large in fact, that it'd be hard to miss, and yet somehow, someway, her little friend missed it and headed straight towards the humans. "sam! what are you doing?!" she shouted, her bark catching the humans attention, and now several of them were staring at her and her approaching friend. "you're going to get yourself caught, and when you do, don't say i didn't warn you!" she called, sitting down to watch how this played out. for such a little thing, her friend sure had a lot of confidence. in no time at all, sam reached where one of the humans was sat, a box of pizza in his lap. rather than looking angry, or upset, he looked happy? "hi cutie, want some?" he asked, reaching a slice out towards her friend, and she frowned. sam was going to rub it in her face for the rest of the day, of that she was sure. slice in hand, or, well, mouth, sam turned and made her way over to where she was sitting. "i suppose now you want some of my lunch?" sam asked once she dropped the slice, a teasing tone to her voice, and she huffed. if she was capable of pouting, she would be right about now. "maybe?.. please?" she asked, and sam laughed. "of course, i wasn't planning on eating in front of you, that'd be rude, and i am anything but." sam said, matter of factly, before digging in. she ate roughly half of it, then gave the rest to her. in three bites, it was gone, and her stomach begged her for more. "lets go, i'm still hungry." she said, moving past sam towards the fence opening, ignoring sams laughter from behind her. it wasn't her fault her stomach was a bottomless pit, she blamed it on her previous owner, who spoiled the crap out of her and fed her constantly. god she missed those days.

caspian ➳ male ➳ three ➳ bisexual ➳ cavapoo ➳ location: random street ➳ tags: open/none

"oi, dog." a voice, soft spoken, yet firm, awoke him. "come on, you gotta move." it continued, and he huffed out in response, curling in on himself tighter, desperate to chase just a few more minutes of sleep. "you have to move." the voice insisted, followed by a light shove, and immediately he was on guard. his eyes snapped open, and his head whipped around to look at who was bothering him, only to see an unknown human man. "you can't sleep here bud, you have to leave. come on, up! get! go!" the man said, raising his voice and waving his arms in a sort of shooing motion. the sight of the stranger alone was enough to get him up and on his feet. turning, he booked it out of the alleyway, blinking his eyes a couple times to adjust them to the sun that was now beating down on him. darn, there went another temporary hiding place. he'd been holed up in that alleyway for two days now, eating from their garbage bin and drinking from a dirty bucket that had been left out on the back step. it was a nifty little place, if he did say so himself. he hadn't had any problems so far, but then again, he was usually up early enough in the morning that he avoided running into any humans, and always returned late enough to dodge them. sighing, he glanced around the street, watching cars pass by and humans, walking past him on the sidewalk, not even stopping to spare him a glance. he missed his humans. his humans treated him like a king, they worshiped the ground he walked on. these ones wouldn't even look at him, and those that did, often looked at him with disdain, or disgust. sighing once more, he turned and made his way down the sidewalk, making sure to stick to the side, to keep out of the way of humans with their noses stuck in their odd, noisy devices.
samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Makato

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:03 am

Makato
Sexuality: Pansexual
this male is the laziest canine that you will ever meet. he is in the constant state of exhaustion, and his whole personality is dreamy and sleepy. he has been a couch potato his whole life, and he does not mind it. he thinks everyone should relax a little bit. he comes off as bored of whatever is going on around him. he is quite the gentleman and sweetheart once you spend enough time around him. he is a wonderful listener, and despite his age, he has a lot of wisdom and advice to give. the akita inu wants what is best for everyone and does not like conflict. he is inexperienced with fighting, but he will step up if he needs to. mostly though, he is lazing about and enjoying himself. this big guy has a big heart and does enjoy spending time with others. despite his laziness, he is a very curious guy and likes to explore when he can. he is obedient and adapts to changes quickly. he knows when it is time to work and when he can kick back and relax. he can be playful and excitable if you rile him up and excite him which is not too much of a difficult task. he makes friends rather quickly and easily because of his calm and laid back personality. he does not have a mean bone whatsoever in his body. one of his favorite activities is, you guessed it, lounging around and enjoying the sun on his thick coat. other than lazing around, he does enjoy a bit of exploring. he likes to see new things and watch the wildlife do their own thing. he enjoys being around close friends and simply chat about anything. no topic could bore him. he does like to hear stories, especially about the past. he likes to reminisce even though he only has two years on his belt. being a pup was such a simple and enjoyable time. he did not have to worry about anything and could be a pup. his puphood did not last too long. he learned to grow up fairly quick to take care of himself.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:55 am

XD kay ratsmacker)

Aki- genderfluid- 3 y- Akita Inu- potential crush on Tracker- Tags; Tracker, Nikita

The beautiful red and white Akita blinked those golden brown and amber eyes. S/he nodded as they looked at him, and said "Alright." S/he was sure Tracker knew what he was doing, and that was part of why they liked him so much. They snorted when the small dog addressed them...and said "Begging isn't stealing."

Kira, Royari and Aya- f; genderfluid and f- 4 y; 2 months- Golden Retriever; Shep Retriever- stray- Kira might like Akounoh; too young- Tags: each other/Koua

The golden tan female blinked brown eyes as she looked at Koua. She smiled and said "Ham is great, and so is turkey."
The black and golden tan one licked at the ham.
The brown eyed pure black she pup sniffed.

Shirotsuki- m- 2 y- husky mix- homosexual- crush on Jupiter- Tags: Jupiter

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed one blinked blue and brown eyes. He said "S-Sorry, I wasn't trying to run into you." He panted a bit after that run, and sat down a moment to catch his breath. He scratched at an ear, then twitched his nose and asked "What's your name?"

Remon- m- 1 y- Anatolian Nova Scotia Toller- pet- Bi- crush might be Oakley- too young for mate- Tags: Oakley

The red dog, with white blaze, chest, belly and paws, huffed. He moved darker tipped ears and tail, then pulled towards Oakley. His human chuckled a bit, and she brought him over to the cage or kennel the other pup was in. She asked what his name was, and was informed he was Oakley. Meanwhile, Remon stared at Oakley. He wagged his tal and said "hello."

Michi - f- 5 y- Shiba Inu- Lesbian- Tico is crush- mate open- Tags; Sam and Tico

The brown eyed she dog yawned a bit and trotted around a moment, then shook herself. The black tan and white she dog headed for the streets then. She smelled lots of things, like food and recent rain. It was drying up now, obviously, but she could still smell the faint scent. She also smelled and heard some dogs, and trotted over. "Hello," she said, mainly taking interest in the Shiba but trying to be friendly to both.

Jessica/Jess- f- 4 y- Golden Retriever mix- pet- Demi Ace (fixed)- mates are Yui and Fai- has to adopt pups- Tags: Yui and Fai technically

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous mix wagged a bit. The white marked red dog let her human put the leash onto her, and wondered. She wondered if they were just going out to potty or what. She wagged her tail as she and her human headed for the door.

Haru
Breed:
Shiba mix
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Crush:
Makoto
Looks:
Black with white toes, chest patch and tail tip, and has one up ear and one floppy one. No one knows what the other breed is...
blue eyes.

Miko
Breed:
Shiba mix
Sexuality:
pan
Looks:
just like her brother but brown instead of black, and has brown eyes.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:16 am

Nikita rolled her eyes, "Begging, Stealing, same-diff" She said. "Well, you can go somewhere else to beg you filthy mutt" She growled.

Akouanoh nodded, "Turkey is good too" She comments. Her stomach growled but she knew they needed the food more than she did.

Yukon put his fish down and yawned. He then looked around and spotted the unfamiliar Ashi. “Hello? I don’t recognize you? Are you new around here?” He asks

After training was over, Zach went back inside the police department and lapped up some water given to him.

Yui bounded out the door and Fai followed his brother. Yui had no idea where they were going but wanted to be ahead anyway.

Angel and her owners walked past where Kira, Koua, and the pups were. She looked at them longingly, wishing to be free like them. She yelped a little as her owner tugged on her leash. She trotted after her owner once more.

Oakley looked up and made eye contact with Remon. Oakley quickly looked down again, not wanting to start a fight. He put his belly on the ground and head tucked trying to seem not like a threat. On the side of his kennel it showed his personal information, personality, and history.
Oakley's Personal Information wrote:Image
Meet Oakley!
-Breed: Pit Bull
-Requirements: Patience, no busy households, attention
-Oakley was brought to us as a puppy mill reject. He has been here almost his whole life. He doesn't know much of the outside world. He is a submissive dog who is a sweetheart, always wanting hugs and giving kisses. He can seem timid and shy at first, but once he warms up to you, you have a friend for life! He still has a long life to live, and we'd like him to live the rest of his life happily.
-His fees are waived!
-He is neutered
-He is housetrained
-He is crate trained
-Special things about me!: I have Heterochromia, I am a purebreed dog, I have unique markings
If you think you are the right fit, contact us or find an employee to schedule a time to meet him. Please bring all house pets and children at the meet to make sure Oakley is the right fit for your family.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:53 am

Jupiter/male/saluki/omnisexual/tag: Shirotsuki
Jupiter was still looking at him sternly until he heard the husky's apology. He quickly relaxes his muscle and gave the husky a bright smile, returning to his old playful self. "It's fine! I was just surprised!" He barked. Jupiter quickly realized his rude behavior and sits down in front of the husky. "Jupiter!" He excitedly replied. "How about you? What is your name?" He asked, patiently waiting for him.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:25 am

XD kay ratsmacker)

Aki- genderfluid- 3 y- Akita Inu- potential crush on Tracker- Tags; Tracker, Nikita

The beautiful red and white Akita blinked those golden brown and amber eyes. S/he nodded as they looked at him, and said "Alright." S/he was sure Tracker knew what he was doing, and that was part of why they liked him so much. They snorted when the small dog addressed them...and said "Begging isn't stealing."

(leaving this for Tracker)

Kira, Royari and Aya- f; genderfluid and f- 4 y; 2 months- Golden Retriever; Shep Retriever- stray- Kira might like Akounoh; too young- Tags: each other/Koua

The golden tan female blinked brown eyes as she looked at Koua. She smiled and said "Yeah," then tore off some of the ham for the pups. She ate some of it too, then looked to the other female. She found some bread in there too, and said "Hey, look, bread."
The black and golden tan one ate.
The brown eyed pure black she pup ate.

Shirotsuki- m- 2 y- husky mix- homosexual- crush on Jupiter- Tags: Jupiter

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed one blinked blue and brown eyes. He said "Nice to meet you," and smiled a dog smile. He then flicked his tail, white like the rest of his body of course. "My name is Shirotsuki; Im told it means white moon, " he said.

Remon- m- 1 y- Anatolian Nova Scotia Toller- pet- Bi- crush might be Oakley- too young for mate- Tags: Oakley

The red dog, with white blaze, chest, belly and paws, wagged. He moved darker tipped ears and tail, then yawned a bit and looked at them. His owner, Sheba, asked if they could do the meet now. She then asked if that was okay if they needed to wait a couple days.

Michi - f- 5 y- Shiba Inu- Lesbian- Tico is crush- mate open- Tags; Sam and Tico

The brown eyed she dog yawned a bit and trotted around a moment, then shook herself. The black tan and white she dog headed for the streets then. She smelled lots of things, like food and recent rain. It was drying up now, obviously, but she could still smell the faint scent. She also smelled and heard some dogs, and trotted over. "Hello," she said, mainly taking interest in the Shiba but trying to be friendly to both.

Jessica/Jess- f- 4 y- Golden Retriever mix- pet- Demi Ace (fixed)- mates are Yui and Fai- has to adopt pups- Tags: Yui and Fai technically

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous mix wagged a bit. The white marked red dog walked out with her human.

Haru- m- 2 y- Shiba mix- homo- Makoto- mate is open at 3- Tags

The black male licked white toes, then craned his neck. He licked his white chest patch, and flicked his white tipped tail, yawning. Blue eyes took in everything around him for a moment. The young dog, with one pointed ear and one flopped, then stood up and stretched.

Miko- f- 2 y- Shiba mix- pan- open- mate open at 3- Tags

The sweet but feisty, gentle but sometimes wild brown eyed one yawned. The pure brown she dog then stood up.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:49 am

Nikita turned to see two unfamiliar dogs trying to beg her owners for food. She strutted over to them. “Hey! What are you mutts doing here, trying to steal my food?” She growls. “Don’t you know that stealing is terrible?” She snarls.

Akouanoh looked in the can. “ it’s a whole loaf too!” She exclaims.

Yui and Fai were put in the car. You stuck his head out the window and Fai looked around from behind him. The car started to move and the two watched the outside sights.

Oakley lifted his head and got to his paws. The other dog seemed friendly. The employee said that they could do the meet now as long as she had all other household members here too.

Makoto/male/ House pet/ Pansexual/tags: open
Makoto laid on his dog bed not wanting to get up. His ears perked up when he heard some commotion in the kitchen. He ran over into the kitchen to the smell of food.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tracker and ashi

Postby ratsmacker » Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:18 am

tracker | male | location: dog park | tags: aki, nikita
    tracker was about to lean his head onto the human for pets when, out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the little white fuzz ball bounding toward him and aki. he watched the dog quizzically, tilting his head at the mention of theft. human momentarily forgotten, he stood to address the tiny dog. "aww, what's the fuss, short stack? can't you tell we're starvin'?" he teased. "little thing like you can't stomach all those treats. you gotta share with the big dogs sometimes. run along, now." he glanced over to aki, grinning in amusement all the while.

ashi | male | location: the lake | tags: yukon
    the young shikoku tilted his head at the query. "new? i wouldn't say new, exactly... i haven't seen you before, either." feeling relatively unthreatened, ashi took the opportunity to simply sit. while the other dog is much bigger than him, and quite intimidating to look upon, as well, he didn't feel as though he should be afraid of this giant. he directed his attention toward the fish, nodding in its direction as he spoke, "how do you do that? fish, i mean. i've tried, but i'm afraid i'm not skilled enough for it."
ratsmacker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me