A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Postby palmawesome » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:41 am

Striker
Mobile

Striker nodded. “ Should we head East and follow the trail? If ones bleeding it might have made it too far.” Pinning his ears, he raised his head and caught a scent of the coyotes.

Kahn
Mobile

Kahn walked into camp, his stomach growling. He failed to do the one thing he was good at, and he now intended to sleep all day. Walking over to the prey pile, he looked over and saw Toby. Walking over he wagged his tail “ hey Toby”
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:43 am

Arian | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Morrígan, Striker | Location: Forest

"Yes, but keep a sharp eye," Arian warned. A couple times she’d had run-ins with coyotes, and it had been bad enough when it wasn’t the cold season and every animal in the forest WASN'T starving.

Toby | Hunter | L-Pack | Tagging: Kahn | Location: Camp

Toby drew his gaze away from the dwindling prey pile as his name was spoken. He smiled and dipped his head to his Packmate. "Good morning, Kahn. Been out, I reckon?" He guessed, noticing he’d come from the direction of the camp exit.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:51 am

Striker
Mobile

Striker nodded. “ of course” picking up the scent, he nodded the way. “ Lead the way Arian” he stepped aside and backed up towards Morrigan.

Liam
Mobile

Liam grinned, and he brushed more dirt off of his face “ Yup! Stupid rabbit got away though. If I was a little bit faster...” he trailed off. Looking back and Toby, he cocked his head. “ what about you?”
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:52 am

Viperflare wrote:Accalia
Lightning Pack | Healer | Location: Camp | Tagging: Open

Accalia tilted her head with concentration as she gently pulled apart two leaved that had been quite stuck together. She let out her breath she’d been holding and set them aside. Her back ached as she stretched, and she winced as a pop sounded from her spine. Bending over freshly collected herbs for and hour or so sure didn’t help anything. The Healer stayed still for a heartbeat, then murmured something unintelligible and stood up. Accalia headed outside, squinting slightly as the sun hit her eyes.

As Accalia approached the pile, a small bark and a soft voice caught her ear. She glanced over and slowed on her pace as she spotted Nova and Aloe standing together next to the mound of prey. A smile cracked onto the Healer’s maw, and she headed towards the duo
“Good morning, you two!” The mottled she-wolf greeted, her tone light and airy. “How are you all doing?”
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nova (2) Aloe (2)

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:55 am

Nova | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Female | Location: Warrior den | Tags: Aloe

“Great!” Nova said. And she was. Being here with Aloe made her feel great. “I’m good. Ready for some training as well!” Aloe piped up. “You have energy today Aloe!” Nova commented. “I know,” Aloe jumped.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:04 am

Accalia
Lightning Pack | Healer | Location: Camp | Tagging: Nova, Aloe

Accalia let out a soft burst of laughter. “Looks like you got your paws full, yes?” She raised an eyebrow at Nova, a smile painted on her muzzle. After a moment, she ducked her head to look at Aloe, eye to eye. “If you really can’t find anything to do, I have a bunch of herbs sitting around in my den that need to be separated and put away. I definitely wouldn’t mind a companion.”
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nova (3) Aloe (3)

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:09 am

Nova | Warrior | Lightning Pack | Female | Location: Warrior den | Tags: Aloe, Accalia

“Oh yes I do!” She replied with a laugh. It was hard with only one pup! She didn’t know if she could manage more than him!

Aloe | Trainee | Lightning Pack | Male | Location: Fresh Kill Pile | Tags: Nova, Accalia

“I can try!” He responded with a smile. He had never really done anything with herbs before, he mostly battled with other wolves to become a warrior. But he needed an adventure any time soon. “Show me the way!” He exclaimed.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:13 am

Nightfall/Loner/Tagging: Rosa, open/Location: Lightning pack territory

Eating from her hunted deer

Rosa/Loner Pup/Tagging: Nightfall, open/Location: Lightning pack territory

Eating chewed up meat from Nightfall
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:23 pm

[Did Arian not here Attie?
Hey storm, where's Stormcloud? haven't seen you post him]

Starfire- Lightning- 6- genderfluid (female)- Bi; crush is Smoke- pups: None yet- Scout- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Stealth -Strength/Power, Intelligence- camp- Tags: Smoke

The pup and story loving female blinked her blue eyes. She twitched her ears, flicked her tail, and smiled at the other female again. She tilted her head then nodded, saying "That sounds like a good idea." She sighed as another wolf yelled towards them... then shook her head.

Maui- Lightning- 4- f- bi; crush is Stormcloud- pups: not yet (Goldencloud and boy)- Den tender- +Stamina/Endurance, Intelligence, Stealth -Strength/Power, speed- camp- Tags: open

The brown eared and legged female yawned as she sat up. She flicked her brown tail, and stretched a bit, then blinked her eyes. She sighed as she looked around the den a moment, then headed for the entrance. She hummed a canine sound as she headed for the prey pile.

Raven- Lightning- 2- m- homosexual; open- has to adopt - Den tender- +Stamina/Endurance, Stealth, Intelligence -Strength/power, speed- Camp- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous one yawned. He sighed as he sat up. He checked the den, then left. He blinked blue and brown eyes. The pure black boy huffed. He shook his head, heading for the pile.

Snowfire- Fire- 6- agender- likes boys; open- has to adopt- hunter- +Stamina/Endurance, speed, Intelligence -Stealth, Strength/Power- camp- Tags: open

The red eared one yawned a bit. They got up then and stretched. they flicked their red and white tail. They blinked heterochromatic eyes. They huffed a bit...then sighed. they hummed a canine sound. They left the hunters den. They went to find food, so they'd have energy to hunt.

Gale- Fire- 4- m- het; katniss- Attie and Avalon; more in the future- warrior- +Stamina/Endurance, strength/power, speed - stealth, intelligence- camp- Tags: offspring/open

The black eared and snouted male yawned a bit. He sighed a little then. He hummed a canine sound. He shook himself, then sat back down.

Attie- Fire- 1- m- homosexual; open- too young yet- warrior trainee- wants warrior- Gale is father- +Stamina/ Endurance, Stealth, Strength/power -Intelligence, speed- Trainer: Arian- camp- Tags: Arian and co-> open...

The pure black male blinked amber eyes, looking around for a moment. He hummed a canine sound, then saw Arian with another. He got up and ran over towards them, calling "Arian!" He stopped just short of running into them, and dipped his head to both she wolves.

Avalon- Fire- 1- f- bi; open- too young yet- hunter trainee- wants hunter- Gale's daughter- +Stamina/Endurance, stealth, speed -Strength/power, intelligence- camp- Tags: family/open

The ginger she wolf twitched black ears. Her eyes blinked a moment. Her black tipped tail flicked. She wagged her tail as she saw dad. She saw her brother as well. She hummed a canine sound as she walked over.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:32 pm

Nightfall/Loner/Tagging: Rosa, open/Location: Lightning pack territory, Forest

Eating from her hunted deer

Rosa/Loner Pup/Tagging: Nightfall, open/Location: Lightning pack territory, Forest

Eating chewed up meat from Nightfall

StormCloud/Loner/Tagging: open/Location: Lightning pack territory, riverbank

He sits by the river to think, I hope what I am tracking is my sister's scent, it's so close to her scent... it's been so long he signs
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me