Scorching Heat, Freezing Cold (Wolf Pack RP! Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Scorching Heat, Freezing Cold (Wolf Pack RP! Accepting!)

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:24 am

Um.. Dani, what news are you talking about??

IC:
Snowy/female/Tags: Open/Location: camp/I-Pack Omega
Her ears flattened against her head and she dipped her head to the Alpha. She felt awful and hoped the Alpha at some point would trust her.
Image. Image. Image. Image

My bestie is Charmander !♥️
LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:34 am

oki thank you

IC:
Lucky/female/Location: Camp/Tags: Solaris, Pyroclast/Beta F-Pack
She said apoligetically, "Sorry Alpha sir. The Meadow was free when we got there. Assuming that Ice Pack won't be needing it since they don't do well in our climate, it's ours to take."

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:49 am

She kept dipping her head and didn't look up.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:07 am

She said quietly, "I was wondering if you needed anything done my Alpha."

She nodded and said, "True. The amount of fresh water and prey will bound to be fought over at some point, but for now... it is ours."

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:23 am

"Does the Pack need anything done?"

The warm weather always brought cheer to her and she said, "The meadow is a beautiful place to escape the Pack as well." She turned her gaze to her Alpha and thought, he is so strong.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:54 pm

Fae- 4- f- den mother- Fire- can create small fireballs- crush/mate: x- has a son and a daughter- nursery in camp- Tags: pups/open

The sweet she wolf yawned a bit, blue and green eyes blinking. She glanced to Ferris and his sister, smiling a bit at them. The pretty red wolf shook her white streaked head, well it's on her forehead. Her white tipped tail moved for a moment, then it stopped.

Ferris- 4 months- m- pup- desired: hunter- Fire- can make a tiny blue flame- will probably be homosexual- too young for pups- nursery in camp- Tags: family/open

The cuddly little red male yawned a bit, then looked up at his mother. He wagged his brown tipped tail at her a moment. He twitched brown ears and nose, then looked to his sister. White paws found her chest as he jumped on her, wanting to play.

Icicle- 4- m- Healer- Ice- healing snow- likes Icey- no pups yet (will be Hail and Sleet)- camp- Tags: Icey and others

The silly, helpful, but stubborn and wild male said "Um...she's a white wolf. her name is similar to mine," he said with an air of mystery, then laughed some.

Tundra- 6- f- Hunter- Ice- can make small snow flurries- open- has two sons (Blizzard and Alpine), wants more- camp- Tags: open

The sweet and playful, but stubborn and fiery, she wolf looked around. She then decided to go get some food, good food. Therefore, she headed to the prey pile, green eyes focused. The white she wolf twitched silver ears and tail, and got a rabbit.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:42 pm

Borealis | Ice Pack | Huntress | Location: Camp | Tagging: Open(?)

Borealis trotted quietly out of the Hunter's den, blinking the sleep out of her rather foggy eyes. She stopped near the middle of camp and cast a quick glance around, peering at the wolves who were awake. With an internal shrug, the she-wolf let out a yawn and stretched her legs, wincing slightly as her spine popped. The Huntress shook out her pelt and licked her lips a few times, heading towards the leftover prey that lay silently in the middle of camp. If I'm going to hunt, I'll need something to help me do it.
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:03 pm

Borealis | Ice Pack | Huntress | Location: Camp | Tagging: Open(?)

Borealis sighed contentedly and lifted a small starling from the pile, wagging her tail a bit in the process. She raised her muzzle and cast her gaze around camp, looking for a nice place to settle down in peace and eat before going out. She spotted a tree nearby and pattered soundlessly over, her shoulders rolling a little as she bounded over. The Huntress circled twice and lay down, flicking her ear as she set her meal down between her paws.
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:42 pm

Borealis | Ice Pack | Huntress | Location: Camp | Tagging: Morrígan

Borealis flicked her ear and bent down to take a bite when she heard a little patter on the ground next to her. She shut her maw and looked up, blinking at a... crow. The Huntress flinched towards it on instinct, but stopped herself. Somehow it looked strangely familiar.. but she was too drowsy out put her toe on in this time. Borealis blinked at it, then offered it a lopsided smile. “Good morning,” she said tentatively, not quite sure if she’d be understood.
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:58 pm

Borealis | Ice Pack | Huntress | Location: Camp | Tagging: Morrígan

Borealis flicked her ear with interest as the black crow responded. She glanced down at her starling and suddenly felt bad, and definitely unwilling to eat a bird in front of.. well.. another bird. She let out a dry chuckle and drew in a breath. “I suppose I’ll have this for later.” She murmured, narrowing her eyes as she raised her paw. With a swift strike, her strangely frosted claws passed right through the starling, and with sever cracks and pops, it began to be covered in ice. Soon enough, it was encased, and Borealis gently nudged it over to the shadowed base of the tree without a second thought.
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me