Echo- RolePlay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Echo- RolePlay

Postby Gamergirlkk101 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:09 am

Shiro-nine tailed kitsune- female-shape shifter/soul taker Tags:Yesden,Kuronai,Ladearia
Rain started pouring down when everyone reached the cave. Shiro put Yesden down and apologized for the sudden grab. explaining that it was mostly instinct or reflexes. The white kitsune sat by the side of the cave and looked outside, watching the storm.
Gamergirlkk101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby State Alchemist » Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:48 am

Andskoti | Male | Wendigo | Location; Cave
Andskoti crouched by the water, watching the vague form of a fish and waiting for it come closer to the surface. He was distracted by a sudden shout, some way down from him. His meal he had been so patiently for disappeared. Muttering, he stood up, and raised his head. He had only heard a couple of words, but he managed to string together that the water was dangerous for whatever reason and to get to the cave. What cave? he thought to himself, scanning the shore. Andskoti soon saw it, and decided to head towards it.

By the time he had made it to the cave, the rain had made his thin fur cling to his body, the shape of his bones how even more visible through his pelt. Rain trailed off his antlers as he stepped into the cave. He glanced around and saw other creatures. Standing in the entrance, he silently sized up the others.

Askr | Female | Leoserpent | Location; Outside of cave
Askr huddled against the side of the cave in the rain, wrapping her tail around her front paws to try and keep them warm. She was absolutely exhausted, she had been looking for shelter for ages, not yet realising that the stone she rested against was actually a cave. She glanced at the stormy sky, the rain obscuring her vision as she squinted upwards.
State Alchemist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:43 pm

Kuronai- Kitsune x wolf- hunter- 130- male- flame powers

The black kitsune snorted and shook his head...He sighed and sat inside the cave. Now others were coming to take shelter there...What if too many of them packed in here?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gamergirlkk101 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:17 am

[b]Shiro-nine tailed kitsune- female-shape shifter/soul taker Tags:anyone inside cave[/b

Shiro didn't notice the new creature that came in, she was zoned out as if thinking of some past memory. The white kitsune almost looked a bit sad. A bright light shined through the sky and a loud bang of thunder followed. Shiro jumped and crouched down away from the cave opening in a panic.
Gamergirlkk101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gamergirlkk101 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:13 am

tags echo rp: (where did everyone go?)
Gamergirlkk101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby State Alchemist » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:26 pm

[I was waiting for a couple more replies so I could get a better grip of the situation, but I could make another post if anyone wants.]
State Alchemist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:02 pm

We’re waiting for whoever claims their character made a purple storm...which purple clouds really doesn’t make sense to me
We should also wait and see if creatornottraitor come back)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gamergirlkk101 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:17 am

ohhh okie i understand now :3)
Gamergirlkk101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:10 pm

Name: Flurry
animal species: Hippogriff ( Harry potter thing, look it up )
looks: White and grey feathers with white wings and blue eyes. Picture below
personality: curious, but can be hostile. Loves to eat and fly around, looking for things. YOyu must earn her trust before trying to ride, or do anything to or with her.
role: Hunter
other: Has a weird obsession over seashells and smooth warm rocks,
History: wip
Attachments
Erich_Mueller_and_Shannon_McGrath_are_glued_together_back_to_back_with_Tree_Resin.jpg
Erich_Mueller_and_Shannon_McGrath_are_glued_together_back_to_back_with_Tree_Resin.jpg (375.87 KiB) Viewed 122 times
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swimmerpug » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:12 am

Name: Kiko

animal species: normal cat (born with strange atributes)

looks: Kiko is an ordinary brown cat, eccept for one thing, or maybe two.. He has a horn on his head that can do magic; it can lift things, and shoot out beams of light, possibly more. There' s a catch, he was also born with no front legs, only hind legs. He uses his horn magic to keep his chest suspended in air and because he constantly concentrates on keeping himself afloat, his magic is very weak if its used on other things.

personality: never gives up, stubborn, blunt, argumentative, tries to motivate

role:??

History: He was born into a small comunity of other cats, deep in the forest. They were all non magical animals,so his birth was quite alarming. After a few days, however the cats soon got used to his unusual appearance. A few months later, Kiko learned how to walk when his mother gently nudged him out of the nest to see what would happen. It took him some time, but eventually he learned how to adapt and walk in the way that he does now. His mother taught him how to hunt by showing him a generic hunting pounce. For the rest of the day, the both of them tried to figure out how he would hunt, at first Kiko was very exited to learn and his mother kept encouraging him to keep trying. By dusk, Kiko was so frustrated that a small beam of magic shot out of his horn at a nearby rat, stunning it instantly. He was able to bend down and finish it off with a bite to the neck. During is time in the comunity, he grew bored with the same mundaine routines. Once he became an adult cat, he announced to everyone that he would be leaving to try reach his full magic potential.

other: I hope this isnt too similar to Petuniapea s character, if she or RedtailTheWarrior has a problem with it then I can slightly change up the character
Swimmerpug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me