A Battle in Farrinia! (Any animal RP!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should the Tribes try to make peace?

No way!
25%
Absolutely!
75%

Total votes : 20

Re: A Battle in Farrinia! (Any animal RP!)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:36 pm

Bonsai - Meekat w/ Powers - Porresta - Scout - Tags: Flame, Silver, syko and selene, Anarah, Darah

Bonsai felt the power of the attack that she and Flame had created. She growled in annoyance when it had no effect on selene and syko. When Silver picked her up by her scruff, she squirmed in her grasp. She attempted to shoot lightning at Silver.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:26 pm

Silver felt the lightning shock her with enough volts to make a pup cry for it's mama, but she shaked the meerkat till her own head was spinning. She braced for one more turn of her head and flung the animal. ''Wow..! That was a power-spin..!'' she groaned. She shook her head and bounded off the battel again. She confronted the peacock and growled. She lunged forward, catching her wing in her jaws. With a tug, she pulled off some fiery feathers and spit them out. She jumped back again to the peacock and pushed her with her wings.
♥ Howdy there! ♥
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

On a Semi Hiatus!
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:16 pm

Fira (Firo n Koya)- Fem- Kitsune (2 tail)- Mother- Porresta- Tags: xxx
Flames; fox fire maybe

The she fox was in a den with the pups, as Firo and Koya were only a few days old. Firo was a reddish color like both his parents, but Koya...Koya appeared to have taken after her grandfather Kuro, a black two tailed male. Grandmother Naja was brown furred, so neither pup resembled her. Fira was laid out on her side, the pups having just finished nursing again.

Kizzie- m- Dog (normal)- Healer- Barrona- Asex homorom- Tags: xxx

wip

Keiko- mare- Kirin (fire)- Loner- Les- Tags: xxx
fire, wip

The black Kirin mare snorted as she trotted along, head slightly down but ears pricked forward. Her dragon-like tail flicked a few times, then stilled. Being a loner, she kept as far from others as possible, or at least the ones she knew were in one of the clan-type groups. She didn’t quite get along with them, and it was almost as bad as if a member of each group were to encounter each other.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:22 pm

Silver grew bored of her feeble attempts of attack, and just grew annoyed of how the other's were fighting. She snorted in disgust and flew her way back to camp. She went to her nest and licked her various burn wounds. She became slightly afraid as she noticed one wound was still bleeding. She limped her way to the Barrona medicine den, her inaudible yelps increasing. She sat in the entrance and called out, ''Kizzie? You in there?''
♥ Howdy there! ♥
They / them
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

On a Semi Hiatus!
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:27 pm

Kizzie- m- Dog (normal)- Healer- Barrona- Asex homorom- Tags: Silver

The chocolate and white young mixed breed dog was lying curled up in the healing den, no one having entered it in a few days. His eyes were shut, breathing steady, until he heard the voice which caused him to jump. Blinking, he rubbed his face against his leg to clear his eyes of bleariness. He looked to see it was Silver, tilting his head. “I’m guessing you got hurt...How bad is it? Did their leader come to our territory for a fight again?” he asked, gesturing her over.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:32 pm

Well, it won't stop bleeding...aaannnd yes...'' she said. She limped forward and sat beside him. ''Can you fix me, almighty healer of wounds?'' she joked, as though to hide her pain within humor. She stuck her shoulder out for him to examine. ''We've been having more and more fights lately...more blood has been spilled, bones broken, dreams shattered...'' she said distantly, with a far-away look in her eyes, ''And a war upon a fox's death caused it all!'' she angrily spat into the ground, but regretted her sudden movement.
♥ Howdy there! ♥
They / them

On a Semi Hiatus!
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:34 pm

Bonsai - Meekat w/ Powers - Porresta - Scout - Tags: Flame, Silver, syko and selene, Anarah, Darah

Bonsai felt felt dizzy as Silver continued to shake her. Before she could attack again, she was flung away. She attempted to use her flight but just ended up hitting the ground hard. She staggered back onto her feet quickly, shaken a bit. Before she could run and help Flame, Silver was walking off. "Good riddance!" she growled although she knew that she would be back eventually.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:53 pm

Kizzie- m- Dog (normal)- Healer- Barrona- Asex homorom- Tags: Silver

The chocolate and white young mixed breed dog snorted as he opened his muzzle to speak. “Nobody even knows who killed the fox...It could’ve been a loner or a rogue...But that still isn’t a reason to hunt down every loner or rogue, either.” he huffed. He shook himself, looking at her wounds and pawed up some healing herbs, placing them. “Hold these there.” he said, going to find the cobwebs. Cobwebs were sticky, good for holding things if you knew the correct way to collect and deal with them. He happened to know, and soon the herbs were secured in place. “There.” he said, believing that should be enough.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waxwing33 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:06 pm

Flame growled loudly and pecked Silver. Then she blew a gust of fire and burned off Sliver’s claws. She stepped a bit back and lit herself on fire. “It’s time to burn you off, Silver!” She cried, pushing Sliver away.
My little fox baby!
I own two C$ stores. One is right here and the other one is right here
My current goal: Get a fish pet 🐟 in a trade.
You are a little hamster 🐹 that is stuck in its cage. To escape, join this RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4047045
Dragons of Volcania RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4044338
Please join this deer herd 🦌: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=4049895
If I had my own virtual pet site, I will make one where nobody ever gets warned or banned.
My elemental bird RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3990752&p=124340471#p124340471
Waxwing- Female- she/her pronouns- Peacock lover- Collecting dragons
New Warriors RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4057873&p=124590820#p124590820
Meowlet adopts: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4043423#
My How to Train your Dragon RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4052140&p=124499926#p124499926
My user-made adoptable topic: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4020537 🔥 :oops: 🔥
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:03 am

Karma {} fire kitsune {} fire powers {} very strong {} male {} tags: fira firo and koya
karma walked into his den where his mate and the pups were.
"heyyyy Fira." karma said as he sat down beside her. "Our leader is insane! Why cant we just make peace with the other tribe.Thats what there leader wants to do! why cant flame just calm down!" he said as he continued to ramble on and on about it
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me