A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:42 am

Chass turned around, walking towards the other hunter... Red. Yes, that was his name. He walked towards him, and stood next to him. "Ay. Do you mind that I chose that omega? We need more hunters for this hunt. It isn't permanent. This is her only shot. If she can prove herself... She'll be put into training. Got it?" He said to the dog.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:05 pm

Star - Alpha of Midnight Pack

Surprised by the pups catch and her knowledge of draining out the blood, she smiled, but she was curious as to why she was doing it, it wasn't like other dogs do it. She looked at her camp which wasn't far from the lake and wondered how Mary was doing with going into labor. She watched as the hunting party grew, usually parties would be in groups of three, 4 or 5 and each dog would be given a task in the hunt, the hunter who would scout out the area and track down prey then report to the lead hunter of the party, the lead hunter if not a dog that's chosen to led the party, and two or three hunters who would hunt down the prey with the lead hunters advice. It has been awhile, hunters just hunted alone for awhile and never bothered to ask about a hunting party, and the previous alpha must of forgotten it's existence.

Swift - Hunter of Midnight Pack

He thought the shepherd was, odd. He seemed to have anger problems or had little to no patience. Silently he walked over to the male and the omega. She remembered her being a hunter and vividly remembered the day she was challenged by an omega. He was curious as to where that dog had went afterwards, he couldn't recall why he never returned. "It's nice your letting Cassie have a chance to hunt."

Nimbus - Hunter of Midnight Pack

He didn't like the lead hunters attitude, it to his opinion was just rude. He did stay calm as he usually did as he didn't want anyone to side against him and think he could be the alpha's killer just because he's half wolf. He stood up and followed Swift over to the male and the omega and was quiet. Times of rudeness were the times he had social awkwardness, and was afraid to say anything. He kept his mouth shut.

Chance - Scout of Midnight Pack

The small dog heard voices and looked in the direction of where it came from. At the edge of camp, she saw the Alpha, one of the newer dogs, and the shepherd male, Chass. She didn't really trust him all too well, even before the Alphas sudden death. The small dog then remembered, she has scout duty! She rushed to the edge of camp and began doing her patrol duties.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:15 pm

Red watched Chass approach him and gave him an answer. "Not at all, your the lead hunter, choose who you want." Although deep inside, he was mad, but he would get over it. He did watch the other hunters approaching him and the omega but didn't say anything to them, instead he focused on the dog.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:44 pm

Hmph. Wait... Was that a compliment? Ah, yes. Chass was being mean, and that's how they always calmed him down. Well, he would let it work this time. "Oh, why thank you. And yes, I remember. She was a good hunter... before....". He said, trailing off. He hoped Cassie wouldn't mind being with them. "But anyways. Ready? Let's go. I opt that we go in the plains. Any ideas or contradictions?" He said, looking over the group. Calm down Chass. No need to get snappy. Let them do the talking.
Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:55 pm

Cassie glared at him for a split second before taking a deep breath. She knew well enough she was still a good hunter, she could be rusty but she'd still be good. "With this many dogs, we have a chance to get a deer, and if we find a warren, a lot of rabbits to feast on." She remembered a warren being there, the rabbits were quick but she caught some. She was pleased with herself that day. She needed to challenge someone for their rank, or at least prove herself to Star so she could be promoted.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:27 pm

Chass nodded. "Any other ideas or contradictions to this lady's statement?" He said. "If not, we will head out in about 5 minutes, wth permission from the alpha. If you need to eat or drink, do it now."
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:47 pm

Star - Alpha of Midnight Pack

Surprised by the pups catch and her knowledge of draining out the blood, she smiled, but she was curious as to why she was doing it, it wasn't like other dogs do it. She looked at her camp which wasn't far from the lake and wondered how Mary was doing with going into labor. She watched as the hunting party grew, usually parties would be in groups of three, 4 or 5 and each dog would be given a task in the hunt, the hunter who would scout out the area and track down prey then report to the lead hunter of the party, the lead hunter if not a dog that's chosen to led the party, and two or three hunters who would hunt down the prey with the lead hunters advice. It has been awhile, hunters just hunted alone for awhile and never bothered to ask about a hunting party, and the previous alpha must of forgotten it's existence.

Swift - Hunter of Midnight Pack

"When we find a deer, we should surround it without it seeing us, someone should shook the deer into everyone's direction so they can surprise the deer." The shaggy dog lolled his tongue again. Although Cassie was an omega now, he did respect her as if she was still a hunter, and the information she gave was good information about the plains. He looked to the half wolf who had nothing to say, which was fine.

Nimbus - Hunter of Midnight Pack

He agreed to both the females and the alphas son. He had no ideas of his own as they were snatched from his mind. He waited until they would start to head out.

Chance - Scout of Midnight Pack

The small dog heard voices and looked in the direction of where it came from. At the edge of camp, she saw the Alpha, one of the newer dogs, and the shepherd male, Chass. She didn't really trust him all too well, even before the Alphas sudden death. The small dog then remembered, she has scout duty! She rushed to the edge of camp and began doing her patrol duties.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Alessa had a feeling she was being watched. She turned to see Star watching her for a split second before looking away. Alessa looked at her paws for a moment. "Don't think anything of it..." she murmured. The pup then faced the water once more and took a deep breath. She narrowed her eyes some as a few fish swam by. She snapped into one and killed, then tossed it next to the first fish. She washed out the blood again and licked her teeth.
~~
"Cynthia?" asked Henry, pointing to the bigger pup. Mary nodded as the two pups nursed. She felt sleepy and wanted to rest, but the last pup decided to make his appearance. She cleaned off their only son and laid him next to his sisters. "And Vincent." said Mary softly. Henry nuzzled his mate as he laid down close to her and the puppies. Mary was about to fall asleep, but she heard Maria starting to complain about having pain. "Henry, could you bring her in here, please?" asked Mary. Henry nodded and got up. He brought Maria into the healer's den.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Chass nodded. "Okay! Cassie, please lead us where to go. Nimbus, Red, and Spark! If you would mind waiting for the deer, I can be the one to chase it towards you guys. Let's move out!" He said to everyone, trotting forward. He stopped, one paw in the air, waitng for Cassie to take the lead. he would give her a chance to redeem herself. He knew perfectly well where a bunch of deer were, and he suspected all the others did too, but he couldn't let her think that.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:47 pm

"Thank you." said Mary softly. She made herself get up and get some poppy seeds for her sister. Maria scarfed them down and laid down. "It hurts!" she whined. "I know it does." said Mary softly, "Focus on breathing." "I'm gonna go get some more fish." said Henry, "Is that okay?" The twins nodded and Henry scampered to the lake. Maria seemed very anxious about having her puppies.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me