➳>>➳Dragons Dome➳ll➳Accepting➳<<

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

What should be in the Violent storm, or what should happen?

Fire & Lightning
38%
Tsunami
23%
Lack of food
23%
Rock falls
No votes
Earthquakes
8%
Other(Pm or Share in your pots)
8%

Total votes : 13

Re: ➳>>➳Dragons Dome➳ll➳Accepting➳<<

Postby pyre. » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:36 am

Tide flew right at the cliff ignoring his master's command. He pushed himself forwards and at the last moment flipped upwards flying on the cliff. He was so close it looked like he was running up the cliff. He reached the end of the cliff and flew forward running threw the air.
pyre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Fading Echo~ » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:48 am

"Good job!" Zayn called out above the sound of the roaring wind. He looked down at the crashing waves below the cliff and smiled.
stand up for what you believe in even if it means standing alone.

~Fading Echo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'pyrrhic » Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:50 am

{Can anyone notice Ebony? Or is open to role play with him?
'pyrrhic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pyre. » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:07 am

Redrol bounced around the facility with his brother and sister. They had escaped their mothers grasp and the cell, since their size. They called to each other and hid behind random objects in the facility to hide form the Endo skeletons. They came up to one of the larger cells and stopped. "Ashton, how much farther until we see him?" Redrol asked calmly and looked around seeing the large cell door. The dragon inside was fairly loud, and his chains were loud an annoying. "We are here." Loliah said before Ashton answered, Ashton looked annoyed but nodded. Using each others heads they reached the top of the stalls walls and looked through the bars at Ebony Blood. They shifted around fearing the dragon but, fascinated as they shuffled they spoke quietly to themselves about the dragon and how they had heard stories of the facility beast. Redrol watched with slitted eyes, their father was the largest dragon to man and was far bigger then this dragon, but was killed by the Endos when they took Redrol, his brother, and sister. He attacked them. Redrol knew he and his kin would grow to be huge like their father, and help escape all of the dragons. But for now they were only 1.
pyre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'pyrrhic » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:17 am

"Come a little closer, little ones." His voice was deep and menacing, and it rumbled deeply. His chains clanked as he moved, stepping up and letting him wings press against his sides as his large paws padded the cobblestone and he came closer to the door. Yet, he couldn't reach the small hallway near the door as he looked around, scenting the young ones. His claws were overgrown and were like scythes as they clanked on the floor. His body was hidden behind the darkness as he pulled the heavy chains behind him, lashing his tail again, and again. All that showed, were his large gold eyes. Nothing was scarier than the rumble in his throat he produced, which sounded more like a purr, and was appeasing tot he ear. Yet he moved slowly, as his bones ached and his joints cracked as he moved very slowly, his head low to the ground.
'pyrrhic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F•XES » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:30 am

(recap? was anyone speaking with Wynter or Silvi?)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> ωнαтs тнε ρσιηт σғ вειηg cℓεvεя ιғ үσυ cαη'т ρяσvε ιт? <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Hello! I'm F•XES <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> I love RPS, Sherlock,and YOU <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> But seriously, I love Warriors, Foxes, and Fashion <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm a gamer girl who loves reading <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->I WAS PAWS_CLAWS and ~S•H•E•R•L•O•C•K~<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
F•XES

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pyre. » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:38 am

Redrol looked at his brother then his sister, seeming to be the only on who was not terrified he stepped forward and looked threw the bars. His scales pressed against the cold metal cylinder, he let a small rumble from his throat then spoke quietly "Hello." he said calmly without showing the fear that swelled inside of his stomach. Loliah was at his side when he said hello and was pulling him back, but she stopped when she saw the dragons delicate eyes. She sat down as well now interested in the huge beast who lay before them. Ashtion was the only one who stood back, his eyes dim and full of wisdom, not fear. He let a small hiss to his kin but, was silent after that. Redrol ignored him and watched the golden eyes carefully, his claws extended and flexing on the rough metal beam that held the bars up. His metal tail lashed as his bright blue and red scales shined in the sunlight which was not visible in the jail cell, Loliah's was glowing a bright yellow, and Ashtion's green. Loliah smiled to the dragon "Hello." she mimicked her brother with ease.

(No, I can make someone though.)

Screne crawled along the mountain seeing a rider and dragon. He hissed and spat up his venomous acid, a sickness that could not be cured. He stumbled over the rock and blended in to the side of the mountain watching the rider with the dragon. He hissed loudly and slammed his talon into a boulder below his smashing it in halves. His bright green spikes bristled lightly as a small wind blew. His horns tilted his head since the uneven balance. He raised his wings holding them high in the air and feeling the wind going through the small holes in his tattered wings.
pyre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F•XES » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:41 am

(Yes please... They are sitting in a field thogether)
Wynter•15•Silvi•Sitting in field(OPEN)

Wynter bit into the bread, it was warm and drenched in melted butter, beside her, Silvi enjoyed a large rack of raw ribs.
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> ωнαтs тнε ρσιηт σғ вειηg cℓεvεя ιғ үσυ cαη'т ρяσvε ιт? <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Hello! I'm F•XES <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> I love RPS, Sherlock,and YOU <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> But seriously, I love Warriors, Foxes, and Fashion <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm a gamer girl who loves reading <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->I WAS PAWS_CLAWS and ~S•H•E•R•L•O•C•K~<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
F•XES

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pyre. » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:45 am

Screne crawled along the mountain seeing a rider and dragon sitting in a field below. He hissed and spat up his venomous acid, a sickness that could not be cured. He stumbled over the rock and blended in to the side of the mountain watching the rider with the dragon. He hissed loudly and slammed his talon into a boulder below his smashing it in halves. His bright green spikes bristled lightly as a small wind blew. His horns tilted his head since the uneven balance. He raised his wings holding them high in the air and feeling the wind going through the small holes in his tattered wings. He soared down determined to scare the rider off, out of his territory.
pyre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'pyrrhic » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:52 am

The eyes then slitted to focus on them better, pinpointing where they were. "There you are... little ones.." His voice turned to be a hiss. He started to pace forward, his eyes getting closer, till he felt a resistance. It was all quiet till he yanked his chains, making a large rattling sound, and no effect on his hard neck scales. The chains didn't budge as he came closer to the door, reaching his maximum movement. His teeth now showed as he looked at the small dragons, each the size of his claw. Lashing his tail to hit the roof then the wall made a loud sound as he screeched horrifically. His body came into sight, he was skinny and tall, with nothing but black scales and large spikes lining his back. His devil - like horns were beaten and weathered, with half chipped off as he pulled to his greatest length. The teeth he bore were large and dagger like, and his whole body came into vision. He looked like a dragon of bone and large, arrow headed scales.
'pyrrhic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me