Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Acceptin

Postby S0ul Eater » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Leya

She loved it when he petted her. She felt him and the now on her saddle once more. She walked out from the forest and began to walk to his house.

Douglas W. Riley

[Sleeping]

Project Blair / Blair

He finished the bacon fast and picked up the container, using the manners he had, he put the container into the sink to be washed by a human. He would do the same with Cybil's when she finishes. One of his eyes began to flicker red, then back to black uncontrollably, the lion hadn't noticed and felt fine. "I haven't eaten all day, so that gave me a boast." [Waiting Reply]

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

He walked over to the pups and watched them quietly. They were small and cute. He counted four and hoped there wasn't any missing.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:29 pm

North woke up slowly, her spine aching and she heaved herself from the ground. Her body trembled and she fell back down. North saw the bear was gone as was Carson, and the smell of blood hid away any scent of him or Alfie. Her body ached and it hurt to breathe, she was afraid to make the attempt to speak. She hauled herself from the ground, and once she was standing, her legs trembled with weakness. "A-A-lfie.." she said weakly and faint. "Car-son.." her voice trembled with her legs. A whine escaped her throat. She weakly walked away to look for them.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:06 pm

Leya

She loved it when he petted her. She felt him and the now on her saddle once more. She walked out from the forest and began to walk to his house. When they arrived she stood in front of his home.

Douglas W. Riley

[Sleeping]

Project Blair / Blair

He finished the bacon fast and picked up the container, using the manners he had, he put the container into the sink to be washed by a human. He would do the same with Cybil's when she finishes. One of his eyes began to flicker red, then back to black uncontrollably, the lion hadn't noticed and felt fine. "I haven't eaten all day, so that gave me a boast." [Waiting Reply]

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

He walked over to the pups and watched them quietly. They were small and cute. He counted four and hoped there wasn't any missing.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:04 am

Newt got down again from Leyas back and took the deer inside and got it into a freezer. While he was at home he checked on his pigs and chickens fining they were all fine. Newt returned to Leya. "Let's get to that shelter." He hopped onto her saddle.

North wandered deep in the woods and layed down. "I need-rest.." her body was too sore. She closed her eyes and went to sleep. Alfie woke up, looking around. He sat up and walked were the fight went on. "Mom? Carson?" He remembered Carson running. His mother was motionless at the time. He scented blood, his eyes widened. He concluded she was dead. His mind was all over the place, he wasn't thinking straight. He ran to the shelter.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:41 am

Leya

She walked towards the direction of the shelter now knowing he mounted her saddle again. The weight of the deer had vanished. After a while of walking, she had made it with Newt on her back. "You can take off my saddle and bridle now." She tilted her head.

Douglas W. Riley

[Sleeping]

Project Blair / Blair

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:21 am

"Alright." Said Newt to Leya. He took off her saddle and Bridle and put them inside. He returned back to Leya. "Hungry?" Alfie returned to the shelter, heart pounding in his chest. "My mother, and step father are gone! I don't know were they went!"

Carson shifted as a wolf again, his panther tail lashing. He whined from the arrow and pulled it out. Blood came from the wound. "It could of been worse, I could of broken my spine.. or died."

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:20 pm

OOC: sorry for being inactive on this rp ;;
--------
Kao whined pawing at the walls of the glass box she was in. She was getting hungry and couldn't bear being in this invisible water filled box anymore. "Hello?" She called, "anyone out there?"
---------
Clockwork heard someone calling, but ignored it. She didn't want anything to do with who ever that was. She walked into a empty room and fell asleep.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:29 am

Webmonkey wrote:
Webmonkey wrote:
Webmonkey wrote:''I would love too. And I really do know you need help here,'' Ella said ,''It must be hard to take care of the animals and the overall shelter.'' Ella smiled, she glanced at her watch.

((Waiting reply)
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:31 am

I may need a recap what has happened
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby biscuit_sophie » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:29 am

((Sorry for being inactive, I can't go on chicken smoothie that much anymore, but I still love this rp))

KIRA
Kira's ears flattened as she leaped down from the table and landed on the slippery white tile floor. Her nose twitched and her best friend, Raina, pressed against her. Skye slid into the room, something small and wiggly in her jaws. Sparrow followed, black pelt shimmering in the light.
"What are they carrying?" Raina murmured. But they both saw. "Kittens?" Kira squeaked. Raina immediately bristled.
"Who left them alone, like Lua's mother did?" Then she shrunk. Lua. They all thought.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can love a cat with ALL your life!
biscuit_sophie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me