Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Acceptin

Postby S0ul Eater » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:42 pm

Leya

Leya shook her black and white head. "I'm not bored, I do like being occupied." The thought of being occupied and not siting around made her white tail wag. She continued walking through the woods looking for deer.

Douglas W. Riley

[Sleeping]

Project Blair / Blair

He finished the bacon fast and picked up the container, using the manners he had, he put the container into the sink to be washed by a human. He would do the same with Cybil's when she finishes. One of his eyes began to flicker red, then back to black uncontrollably, the lion hadn't noticed and felt fine. "I haven't eaten all day, so that gave me a boast."

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

He walked over to the pups and watched them quietly. They were small and cute. He counted four and hoped there wasn't any missing.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:00 pm

"Nice job Alfie." North smiled and nuzzled her son. "Thanks mom." Alfie returned a nuzzle. A grunt was heard close by and Alfie seemed to be the only one who heard the loud grunt. A grizzly bear crazed through the trees and stood up on its hind legs and roared. Alfie looked to his mother and Carson. "Hide Alfie." North said quickly. Carson and North faced the bear. Carson leaped at the bear and shifted into a grizzly himself, a shock of lost of breath came over him. The bear smacked him and he smacked led back and roared himself. North watched speachlessly before focusing and tugging at the bears leg.

Newt can agree with her. He too liked being occupied. He heard commotion from afar. "Lets check that out, go slowly."

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:10 pm

Webmonkey wrote:
Webmonkey wrote:''I would love too. And I really do know you need help here,'' Ella said ,''It must be hard to take care of the animals and the overall shelter.'' Ella smiled, she glanced at her watch.

((Waiting reply)
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:04 am

Leya

She listened closely to the noises in the distance. Were those, bears? She can attack a bear, she was larger then them. Cautiously, she walked towards the noise, going as slow as she can.

Douglas W. Riley

[Sleeping]

Project Blair / Blair

He finished the bacon fast and picked up the container, using the manners he had, he put the container into the sink to be washed by a human. He would do the same with Cybil's when she finishes. One of his eyes began to flicker red, then back to black uncontrollably, the lion hadn't noticed and felt fine. "I haven't eaten all day, so that gave me a boast."

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

He walked over to the pups and watched them quietly. They were small and cute. He counted four and hoped there wasn't any missing.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:43 am

The bear looked down seeing North. He went onto all fours and with one swipe he sent her flying at a tree. North yelped and layed still. The bear stalked towards her growling. Carson as his bear form duh his claws into the bear and pulled him back. Getting the bears attention he swung his claws at it and made a wound on its shoulder, which bled. The bear was now enraged and it roared again, it went onto its hind legs as did Carson and they began to fight. Alfie watched through the bushes helplessly, his eyes filled with fear.

Newt heard it as it grew louder. "Bears." He took his bow and got out an arrow just in case. He wondered if Leya could take on a bear.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:00 am

Leya

It sounded like there were two of them. She didn't think she could take on two, only one. She continued to cautiously approach very slowly.

Douglas W. Riley

[Sleeping]

Project Blair / Blair

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:42 am

recap?)))

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:44 am

The grizzly twisted itself so it could claw at Carsons shoulder. The male growled in pain losing his grip. Once the grizzly was free form Carsons grip, he roared again. Carson roared right back at the bear and stood on his front legs. Newt and Leya arrived at the scene. Newt aimed an arrow at one of the bears before shooting it. Carson roared feeling something go into his back right next to his spine. He looked seeing Newt and ran further into the forest think Alfie and North would follow, but they didn't. North was unconscious and Alfie ran to the den before his head began to spun. He too went unconscious in a bush. Newt didn't notice Alfie or North, he shot an arrow at the other bear before getting off of Leya and taking the deer he caught off. "Leya, attack!"

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:55 am

Leya

As she approached she saw the two grizzlies fighting, not knowing one of them was a shifter. She watched the sudden arrow fly over her head, alarming her but hit one of the grizzlies and watched the bear flee. She felt Newt dismount from her saddle and took the deer down with him. She lunged at the bear pinning it down with full force before getting kicked off. She bit the neck only to snap at air. She sharply turned before the grizzly could swipe her side and missed. She laid a bite at his neck and ignored the sound of the bear as it had a hard time breathing. She released her grip so the bear could also run off. She looked over at the man before approaching him. "Maybe now I am ready to go back."

Douglas W. Riley

[Sleeping]

Project Blair / Blair

He finished the bacon fast and picked up the container, using the manners he had, he put the container into the sink to be washed by a human. He would do the same with Cybil's when she finishes. One of his eyes began to flicker red, then back to black uncontrollably, the lion hadn't noticed and felt fine. "I haven't eaten all day, so that gave me a boast." [Waiting Reply]

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:11 pm

Newt petted her. He was very impressed with her. He picked the deer he caught and strapped it back onto Leyas saddle before getting on himself. He held the reins. "Alright, lets go to my house then, I need to drop off the deer."

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me