Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Acceptin

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:58 am

Oh, ok where is she right now?)

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:00 pm

OOC: In the medical ward.
BIC:
Cybil walked over to the fridge and tried to paw at a container of chicken. "Can't reach..." she grumbled, "I hate being so small!" She jumped and knocked it over.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:15 pm

Leya

She felt Newt as he climbed back onto her saddle. She walked on more through the woods. She liked hanging around Newt, she thought she was, bounding.

Douglas W. Riley

[Sleeping]

Project Blair / Blair

He watched as it fell to the floor, the lid still was on. He grabbed some bacon from the fridge, his eyes flicked red again and he didn't notice, the only thing he noticed was a little bit of confusion, for a quick moment, he had forgotten what he was doing until his growling stomach reminded him. "You can eat the chicken, I will eat the bacon, I'm afraid I would eat it all before you have a chance to take a nibble." He knew the pup wouldn't be able to open the container so he used his claws to pry it open as he did with the container of bacon. He began eating the bacon hungrily.

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

When he finished cleaning the cage, he took the bowls and headed into the kitchen to clean them out and put them to the side to dry on a towel. He returned to grab the bed and bring it to the washer and dryer and put it into the washer for cleaning. He set up the washer then pressed start. That was when the cage was nearly set up for the next animal. He grabbed a clean bed and set it inside.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:21 pm

"Fair enough." said Cybil, shrugging some. She started to eat the chicken. "Hopefully no one catches us." she mumbled with a mouthful of chicken.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:14 am

Leya

She felt Newt as he climbed back onto her saddle. She walked on more through the woods. She liked hanging around Newt, she thought she was, bounding.

Douglas W. Riley

[Sleeping]

Project Blair / Blair

He finished the bacon fast and picked up the container, using the manners he had, he put the container into the sink to be washed by a human. He would do the same with Cybil's when she finishes. One of his eyes began to flicker red, then back to black uncontrollably, the lion hadn't noticed and felt fine. "I haven't eaten all day, so that gave me a boast."

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

When he finished cleaning the cage, he took the bowls and headed into the kitchen to clean them out and put them to the side to dry on a towel. He returned to grab the bed and bring it to the washer and dryer and put it into the washer for cleaning. He set up the washer then pressed start. That was when the cage was nearly set up for the next animal. He grabbed a clean bed and set it inside.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:22 am

North went to Carson. "Find a human who could watch the pups." North said to her mate. Alfie waited patiently but eager to hunt with his mother and Carson. Carson padded down the halls finding Dr. Watson. "You don't seem busy, could you watch my pups? I'm going hunting right now."

Newt heard the deer fall off and got off of Leya to see why. "I guess I never strapped the deer in again when I unstrapoed the fox.." he picked the deer up and strapped it in again. He got back into Leyas back and held the reins.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Leya

Halting when the deer fell off, she turned her head to see what went wrong. He never strapped it in again.. She felt him when he strapped it back to her saddle once again and climbed back on. She continued walking through the woods till she came upon a river where she bowed her head to take a sip from the cold refreshing water.

Douglas W. Riley

[Sleeping]

Project Blair / Blair

He finished the bacon fast and picked up the container, using the manners he had, he put the container into the sink to be washed by a human. He would do the same with Cybil's when she finishes. One of his eyes began to flicker red, then back to black uncontrollably, the lion hadn't noticed and felt fine. "I haven't eaten all day, so that gave me a boast."

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

When he finished setting the cage up for the next animal, he saw a wolf approach him. He turned to the black wolf who had a panther tail and listened what he told him. "Sure, I will be happy to watch them." He found puppies adorable. Especially because they are tiny and soft but also innocent.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:00 pm

"Alright, thank you." He went to his mate and Alfie and they left the shelter. They went into the woods and after some time walking, they spotted a deer. "Alfie, get on the other side without being seen, your going to lure the deer to me and your mother." Alfie dipped his head and quietly got to the other side unseen. He jumped out and barked scaring the deer towards his mother and Carson.

Newt watched her drink and waited patiently. After some time hunting it must be tiring. He waited for her to finish. "Very relaxing isn't it? It's peaceful."

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:19 pm

Leya

She continued lapping up the refreshing river water and when she finished, she tried looking at Newt on her back, but her furry neck forbid it. "Yeah, very peaceful, very relaxing." She walked away from the river. "So, should we head to your house to drop off the deer and go to the shelter or do you want to continue hunting for deer?" [Sorry that it's short]

Douglas W. Riley

[Sleeping]

Project Blair / Blair

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

He walked over to the pups and watched them quietly. They were small and cute. He counted four and hoped there wasn't any missing.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:30 pm

The deer came towards Carson and North. Carson sprang out and not the deers leg while North snapped at the deer and missed. Alfie sprang over to the deer unsure what to do now. "Deers kick so don't go for the back Alfie." Informed North. Carson lost his grip and everyone chased the deer down. North jumped onto the deers back hitting the necks scruff and jumped off causing the deer to be dragged to the ground. "Go Alfie, kill the deer." Carson said before holding down the deer. Alfie hopped onto the deer and bit its throat as hard as he could before looking back at Carson. "I can't yet." Carson and Alfie switched places so Carson could do the final blow. The deer was now limp.

"Hm, well that depends, are your bored of hunting?" Newt asked Leya. He patted her side. She had to be the one.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me