The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/ Open

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:45 am

Radobaan - Dragon - Unknown
He could sense something was wrong at the Viking Village. "Adara?" He questioned, and in no time the smaller dragon took off. He spotted the much larger time dragon and instantly became furious. He let out a demonic screech and flew forward. He may have been smaller, but it meant he was faster. He flew past, slamming into Cazdoramu before turning sharply and flying around the male. He screeched again furiously.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:48 am

valkir
29 | warrior | male | crush: lacribae | tags; rouge, cazdoramu

valkir glared at the creature as it spat out the sand, feeling his movement cease, an angered grunt escaped the man. he could only hope rouge would get to safety in time, as the young girl seemed to be the target of this dragon's attack. he felt a bit relieved as he heard the whizzing of arrows flying at the dragon, beginning to regain movement. once he was back to normal, he wasted no time in finding rouge once more, making sure the young girl was safe. his head turned as he heard a screech, seeing another dragon crashing into the one attacking.

adara
17| citizen/helper | female | no crush| tags; -

adara felt panic engulf her as she heard the roars of a nearby dragon. she immediately moved away from the building that held the ill, eyes widening as she recognized it as the dragon that had confronted radobaan earlier on. her panic grew as she immediately ran back to her and grim's place, layering herself in her brother's clothing in attempts to cover her own scent. she pulled out the pouch that had radobaan's scale, worry filling her eyes as she grasped it tightly, peeking outside. she hoped they weren't here looking for clues about him. she tucked the pouch away, chewing on her lower lip. however, hearing another screech, she peeked out again, eyes widening as she saw radobaan slamming into the other dragon. a slight smile formed at her lips, but her worry grew, eyes flickering from the warriors to the dragons. she didn't want radobaan getting hurt.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:57 am

Name: Rouge - Female - Species: Viking - Rank: Freya - Location: Inside Village being sneaky - Tags: Killian, Reese and his Bear

The nervous young lady followed slowly behind the Polar Bears as they barreled back to her mother and roared signaling the Freya was safe. "... I was sooo close.." She muttered softly under her breath as she started trying to pick the grass and leaves out of her red hair. As he hands slid from her messed up hair she began brushing the dirt from her dress to the best of her ability, the scales in her top clanked and brushed against her skin. About that time she heard the sound of wings within the sky and the loud growl and roar of the beast. Pausing for a moment the girl slowly stopped cleaning herself up and turned her bright blue eyes to the sky. Time seemed to slow for her for a moment, that beast was back again... was he back for the scales? Surely not they were just scales right, maybe this dragon had a thing for his own scales and just loved them to much to share... About that time the girl could hear Valkir's voice yelling for her to get out of the open. After staring at the dragon for a short moment, Rouge quickly started running back to the castle, though part of her wanted to stand there and see how close that dragon would dare to get to the village. He was the one who caused her to get filthy anyway. She hadn't harmed the baby dragon so why'd he have to be so rude. The young girl's mind rolled about with thoughts and stubborn ideas. She wasn't in fear of dragons like she should have been, that could be rather dangerous for the young Freya. Suddenly, Valkir had been frozen, similar to how she'd been frozen previously yet it seemed the man was still conscious, unable to say anything Rouge quickly ran past the man and continued towards the castle. She was almost there, gathering up the skirt of her dress a bit she made it easier for herself to run. She could see the doors, now... just a little bit more and she'd be there in the safety of her castle walls. But did she want that? Why not torment the dragon a bit as revenge for being rude earlier? About that time, another dragon appeared and seemed to be attacking the golden dragon, this caused Rouge to come ot a complete stop, her eyes admired the battle between the two dragons. Valkir had found himself beside her by this point, though for the moment she was two enveloped in awe that she'd not noticed him near her.

Name: Aku - Female - Species: Dragon - Rank: Hunter - Location: Nest - Tags: Open

Flying about the territory Aku kept a fair distance from the direction Vendorious had flown off in. She didn't want him knowing she had any idea about his strange and rather betraying actions. Landing on a large rocky ridge Aku's honey eyes scanned over the Viking village, from which she heard the roar of Cazdoramu. "What is he doing over the village...." She muttered, surely he had a good reason for it.

Name: Vendorious - Male - Species: Dragon - Rank: Lead Scout - Location: Enter Nest - Tags: Open

Vendorious had slipped out of sight as Aku was distracted, he had felt her eyes on him previously... and if she knew anything he'd just simply get rid of her. Surely he could get rid of a little female like herself and make it look like the Bandits had done it. The male swooped down and into a cavern where many bandits awaited him with furs from distant lands, "Ah, these are quite unique." He grumbled as he looked at the new stock he'd been provided.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:06 am

Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time / Crush: Open / Tags: The Village (Mostly rogue and Radobaan) / Mood: Alert

Cazdoramu would spit sand at the projectiles, making them stop in their movement before flying up into the air, one or two skimmed past him and had avoided the blast of sand, then he was knocked aside by Radobaan. He stumbled in his flight, only slightly though as he made a growl, moving in a front flip through the air to try and smack him into the ground with his massive tail. Once he did his front flip, he would fly into the air a bit higher so he was out of reach by the arrows before turning his attention to the panicking village as he laughed to himself a little. "Alright, where is that woman.... she had better drop my scales" He growled a bit and searched for rogue. He spotted her standing and watching him and Radobaan fighting. He would intently stare directly at her as his eyes narrowed. He let out a roar and started spewing sand at the armies that were throwing arrows at him, wanting them to stop for a little bit, or at least waste their arrows at the sand that now surrounded him like a barrier.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:14 am

The dragon flapped his four wings and blasted the sand away from the village. "Get out of here, You don't belong here." He snarled and flew forward, latching his jaws onto the golden dragon, his four wings flapping violently to avoid the sand attacks, he wouldn't be caught off guard a second time.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:21 am

Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time (0% left) / Crush: Open / Tags: The Village (Mostly Radobaan) / Mood: Alert

Cazdoramu would try to spit more sand at radobaan, finding he avoided his tail swing, but he was out for now.... oh no.... He would find nothing coming out of his mouth as he growled a bit and roared at Radobaan, trying to turn in place as he tried snapping at the smaller dragon. "Get off me whelp! There is someone in here who stole my scales! I'm not after your human!" He would roar again and continue to try biting at Radobaan, trying to get a grip on the dragon that was trying to rip him to pieces. As the sand would fade around him, arrows would start to pierce his scales as he snarled, trying to fight two battles at once was harsh on him.

(I was informed that the sand attack is becoming too OP, so, he will have a limit on how much he can use at a time, he is now out of sand and can no longer defend against most attacks at the time... even though he did have a limit in the first place, he was never in a situation where he had to use it up, so his recharge time for the sand was larger than his output of attacks, I apologize for that inconvenience and should have probably explained that right away)
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:25 am

Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Rouge, Valkir & Dragons
Reese was glad this was finally over so he could get back to patrolling the city. That thought was short-lived when he heard the roar of the dragon. He was about to rush to her side when Valkir came out of nowhere. He whistled again this time his bear rushed to the princess's side. Suddenly he was stopped by the dragon's breath. The effects didn't last for long, but it was enough to make him worried. He wouldn't have guessed what happened next with the appearance of another dragon that attacked the first. He turned away from two dragon fighting to see if the princess was inside yet. He growled seeing that she was watching the fight. He whistled again this time it caused Ursa to lightly bump into the princess. It was to try to get to get moved inside to be out of danger.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:57 am

He screeched as fangs burrowed into his flesh. He slashed at the dragon and growled. "Scales or no, you're not welcome here." He snarled and winced as arrows stuck his own flesh as well.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:16 am

Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time (0% left) / Crush: Open / Tags: The Village (Mostly Radobaan) / Mood: Aggressive

Cazdoramu tries to rip the dragon away from him once he got a grip on him, trying to keep the dragon in his jaws as he would start to fly away from the village. He would glare at the village as he flew away but didn't say a word as he now held onto the smaller dragon, his intent was to fly him back to the nest in front of the others to prove he captured the rogue. His flying was unsteady from the arrows lodged in his back, but... he was just strong enough to fly away... another barrage of arrows to his back and he probably would have been knocked out of the sky.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:32 am

He shrieked and began wiggling to get free. He cried out in rage as he couldn't get free. Finally he resorted to his final desperate attack, inhaling deeply he let loose a gout of fire.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage