Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby Dracowolf » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:02 pm

Dracowolf wrote:
James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Alan

"Coat changing and powers are not the same. What were we fighting that would cause us to need abilities to survive? There really wasn't much. If it was survival it means that that was something at some point that did cause us to have these abilities to survive, something that isn't here anymore. Something that caused us to be cut off from a massive world beyond our forest."

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshift
Loners
Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Alistair, Lori, Kira

Great, she was dealing with a bunch of idiots with death wishes. "All of you shut up and run!" She didn't have time to explain, she couldn't find the time to explain not when Bane had shifted like this. "Now!"

Bane had never had good control when he shifted, his change amplified everything in him, including his emotions and right now he was afraid and angry. He couldn't tell the difference between friend and for. He swiped with a massive claw, breaking a thin tree clean in half, but thankfully missing hitting anyone with his swipe. The tree fell, wood splintered around. Another howling roar erupted from his body, a warning that his next swipe would not miss and he didn't care who it hit.

Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Veratrum, Nayden

Leon sniffed around, picking up a mix of scents, what worried him first were the ones no familiar, it meant their defenses were not as good as they wanted. What worried him more were the smells that tugged at the back of his mind, familiar but not at the same time. "Do you... Do you smell that?"
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:53 pm

Lori|Fighter|Female|Tags:Talia,Bane,Alistair,Kira

She ran and push Alistair away from Talia “I said go back to camp” Lori looked around at the crowd “All if you go” She said, her tone serious she turned back to Bane, understanding that he had no control over who he hit she leap at him, trying to get hes focus on her so Talia could run
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:06 am

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags; James

Alan closed his eyes, thinking. "Well, that does make sense. Another question is why do we have different powers? At some point, most wolves has had a common ancestor, and although not everyone is the same, we should still have the same powers seeing as we're living in the same environment. Maybe something gave it to us?"
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:51 pm

Alistair I Male I Fighter I Tags:Bane,Talia, others.

He glared at his former friend. He closed his eyes and decided to try use his power. He tried to connect with Banes heart, remind him of his friendships. To do this he concentrated on some of their best moments. (His powers is cardiokinesis
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:01 pm

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Alan

"It's rather possible that something gave our ancestors the original and that they changed and mutated over time. Could also be something about the area itself that has been changing us over the generations. Whatever ti is, there's something that I don't think is natural about it, even if it once did seem natural." James stated simply. "Really are all of our powers that different? They can all somehow be rooted back to a broader single power, my frost can easily be taken back towards weather and water. Maybe somewhere in my past a wolf with control of air or weather was with another that had water powers, creating a combination."

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshift
Loners
Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Alistair, Lori, Kira

Talia glared at Lori, clearly annoyed with the other for telling her to leave. Talia wasn't going anywhere without Bane, she wasn't about to be bossed around by anyone. She was no pack wolf, not anymore, she was used to making her own choices, being her own boss and she wanted it to stay that way. "You don't get to tell me what to do."

Bane took a swipe at Lori, given he just broke a tree apart with little effort it was certainly more than enough to do damage if his clawed paw made contact. He was about to let out another roar when he staggered backward, with a growl. Alistair was enough to make him hesitate momentarily, the rage still threatening to take him back down.

Dracowolf wrote:
Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Veratrum, Nayden

Leon sniffed around, picking up a mix of scents, what worried him first were the ones no familiar, it meant their defenses were not as good as they wanted. What worried him more were the smells that tugged at the back of his mind, familiar but not at the same time. "Do you... Do you smell that?"
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:30 pm

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags; James

Alan gathered up the last herbs, turning around towards the direction of camp. "I guess so. What if there was some kind of war we forgot about, but is the origin of our powers? It could very well happen, though there would have to be some kind of physical evidence if there was one. I honestly don't know, but it's not like finding out our origin of powers is mandatory," he ended the statement, sometimes struggling to say a word because of the herbs he was holding. "I seriously need to make a herb holder or something" Alan grumbled, annoyed.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:35 pm

Alistair I Male I Fighter I Tags: Bane and Talia, Lori.

“GO AWAY LORI.” He yelled angrily. “WERE YOU THE ONE WHO FOUND THEM?”
“You’re just the one who shows up to ‘save the day’” he growled.
“They are our enemies, stop trying to help them!” He hissed angrily. He was very irritated at Lori right now. Does She not understand how little patience he had. His old best friend and his old crush just show up and she doesn’t understand how this feels for him.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:01 pm

Hoodini wrote:Orbit

She sighed and slowly formed back into his male form. He then sighed again "alright whatever" he grumbled and stood up. Orbit just lay there after he tackled him. He raised an eyebrow "something stepped on you? Was it depression?" He asked bluntly, turning away from Aglagorn. He has given up now. There's no point. The same question came back, was he that desperate? Must be. Orbit looked back at Aglagorn his eyes showing hatred and pain, something he wouldn't know about. "Yeah...lets go back. It's getting a bit too...upsetting out here as well" he mumbled then began to walked away from Aglagorn
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:01 pm

Veratrum Tags: Leon, Nayden
She walked over to him and dipped her muzzle towards were he was sniffing, breathing in the scent. The alpha was deeply unsettled, noticing that multiple loners had come by here, not just the ones they had been tracking. Had there defenses really been this lacking? How long had this been going on? It was hard not to take this discovery as a reflection of her leadership. Afterall, it was her job to protect the pack, the thought that she could be failing them was enough to make her question herself. Veratrum took a deep breath, her expression showing nothing. Something tugged at her scenes, something, familiar. "Some of these are from former pack mates." She confirmed. It had faded, becoming intermingled and masked by other unfamiliar scents, but it was still there. Still, whoever it was, they had been gone long enough that it was unrecognizable, at least to her. Veera thought about the wolves who had left the pack, there had been quite a few in the last couple years. "what would make them come back?" she wondered out loud, her tail lashing behind her. It was possible they were homesick and wished to rejoin, but then why would they flee when her patrol noticed them? Were they here to challenge her to become alpha? Possible, there were a couple wolves who left the pack that came to mind, but again, why run? She had been far more vulnerable in the small patrol than in camp. "This is, troubling. I'll have to take this information back to my Betas and consult with them about a course of action."

Nayden
He watched them hesitantly from a couple feet away. The large fighter was not sure what he thought about all of this. Was there a flaw in the planning or were the wolves patroling this area not doing their job? He thought back guiltily to his patrol of the lake with Zephyr, it hadn't exactly been a thorough job by any means. Nayden found himself wishing he was back to romping through the cold waters of the lake after the small omega. A breeze ruffled his fur and with a quiet sigh, he used his powers. Sensing magic was always an overwhelming experience, everything in the forest practically hummed with it, magic saturated everything here. "The ones you are looking didn't use their powers to cross over, but they defiantly do have power." He said, though he didn't think this information was anything new.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:46 pm

Zephyr- Tags; Open

Zephyr smiled as she looked at the lake from the treeline. She imagined what it would be like to hear the crashing water on the shore and the birds chirping in the trees. She missed being able to hear those things and she sadly smiled as she may down on the shore, allowing the water to lap at her paws. 'I hope I don't get in trouble for being here, ' she thought to herself. Not knowing she projected her thoughts out to Nayden.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me