Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby LonelyForestFae » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:27 am

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Camp | Tags: Mara, Kylie

He returned the glare.

"I was given a job, by the alpha, thank you very much." He growled.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:38 am

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags; Finnagin/Alopencia/Kylie

Mara was tired of arguing with Finn, but he kept relentlessly annoying her. "Look, everyone in this pack was given a job. I was doing mine, before you interrupted. No wonder those loners got to Kylie. If someone actually was able to watch the borders, then none of this would happen in the first place!" She snarled out, her patience getting thin. She was actually pretty impressed with herself. Then again, if she couldn't act out innocent, then she covers it up with the real anger and frustration that was there. That was what he taught her anyway.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:40 am

Kylie I Female I Beta I Tags:Mara Finnagin

“Wow thanks...” “at least I tried to act civil towards you”
She listened to Mara and Finn arguing.
“Well actually. The reason they got to me is because I left to go to somewhere. Not because nobody was patrolling”
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:56 am

Finnagin(Finn) | Male | Hunter(dreams to be male alpha) | Kin: Natasha(Tasha) | Crush: Veratrum | Mate: Open | Power: Pyrokenesis | Location: Camp | Tags: Mara, Kylie

"Plenty others were patrolling and ate patrolling. You re just using it as an excuse." He snarled. He was convinced now. Mara did it, or she at least did something. Or maybe it was just because he was quick to blame others.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:17 am

Mara - 2 years - Fighter - Tags; Finnagin/Alopencia/Kylie

Mara was quickly getting over this. "If you're so convinced that I did this, then where is your proof? Are you just gonna make me follow you around? What will that accomplish?" She was tired of this already. She never even got to eat earlier, and she refused to eat from the kill pile. Her stomach growled and she quickly grew embarrassed. "I- J-just--" She huffed, she couldn't find any excuse now.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dracowolf » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:33 pm

James
Fighter - Frost walk
Tags: Alan

"Coat changing and powers are not the same. What were we fighting that would cause us to need abilities to survive? There really wasn't much. If it was survival it means that that was something at some point that did cause us to have these abilities to survive, something that isn't here anymore. Something that caused us to be cut off from a massive world beyond our forest."

Talia (Natalia) and Bane
Shadow Walk and Mimic and Shapeshift
Loners
Former Fighter and Former Healer
Tags: Alistair, Lori, Kira

Bane looked at the other approaching wolves the sudden crowd making him nervous. This wasn't going to end well. "Talia..." He muttered out. As it stood it would look like he was alone to the new comers, that only Alistair was there and after all he was a loner.

With the sudden group Talia looked towards Bane, knowing his panic, knowing that look so well. She muttered out to Alistair, "Not here... Not now. Sometime you'll know." She gave another quick look around before shouting at Bane, "Go, now!" She needed to let him get a head start, he was slower after all. Bane started to run off, and Talia finally left the shadows, showing herself fully, cutting off the way Bane had run. "Anyone follows us, it won't end well. I won't hesitate." She started to run after Bane, hoping that they all had more sense than to follow.

Dracowolf wrote:
Leon
Fighter - Stone Spikes/Does not sleep
Tags: Veratrum, Nayden

Leon nodded, "It shouldn't be hard to find out how or why. Not unless they already know something about the territory or have some sort of ability. Thus far I can't think of any loner that came in from outside where the barrier once was, that have had any form of power." Sure he had heard rumors of loners with powers but as far as he knew they were once part of splintered packs that had abilities. "Still, doesn't mean it's impossible, seems more likely than a loner knowing our territory."
Dracowolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:17 pm

Alopencia(Alo)| female hunter | location: camp | mentions: | tags: Finn Mara Kylie(open)

Alopencia couldn't help but giggle at Maras stomach growling. She felt bad for laughing but couldn't help it. Stepping up near Mara she said ''Ya what would that accomplish. It honestly makes no sense. Like even if Mara has some weird power there's no motive... not that there has to be one and stuff, but you know. Mara and Kylie don't have anything against each other. At least I don't think so. For all we know it could have been a flock of strange creatures that change shape.'' she then remembered about earlier ''It could have been a dragon!'' her voice filled with enthusiasm. Alo thought about saying sorry to Finn about earlier but she didn't want to embarrass him in front of Mara or Kylie but she still felt the need to. Walking closer to Finn she looked up at him ''I'm really sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to...''

Duhnday | male omega | location: outskirts | mentions: | tags: Fain
Duhnday turned toward the lone wolf as she spoke. ''certainly. I have nothing better to do anyway.'' Duhnday winched a little because he was usually supposed to scout the borders and he had lied about it. He turned back and started to walk very slowly away. He stopped and said ''your not an annoyance. Make sure you know that. And also, this forest isn't mormal so be on your guard for some weird stuff. Stuff that might kill you. I'm not doubting that you're a strong wolf because you are. Any idiot could tell that you're potent.'' Duhnday wanted to know the wolfs name but didn't ask.

Aglagorn | male fighter | location: campgrounds | mentions: | tags: Orbit,
Aglagons face drew to a dead seriousness ''Orbit, I can feel everything, so don't dare think that I'm weak.'' He sat down and looked off into nowhere ''imagine dying over and over but always come back.'' He turned to look at her, a large unbalanced smile ''that's my life.'' He glanced down at his leg almost fully regenerated. Deciding to bring it back to a brighter conversation he said ''ya but your right I'm a pup on the inside.'' (though he didn't want to believe it himself) ''And you're like my...'''

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:51 pm

Orbit stood back slightly as he replied. Listening carefully, waiting for him to finish. She then cut in as he was speaking "like your parents?" She said with a raised eyebrow. She giggled and sat down next to him, leaning on him slightly. "I can tell you don't know much about caring for others...in a good way?" She said slightly questioning herself. She then shook her head and lay down in front of him, showing she was submissive to him and he was the boss. "You can heal bones...you can come back from the dead. However, you can't heal a heart" she said, her voice turning into a whisper. She quickly got up and whispered into his ear "that's when you need another wolf".
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:58 pm

Aglagorn | male fighter | location: campgrounds | mentions: | tags: Orbit,
Aglagorn looked confused. He raised an eyebrow saying ''Orbit, I've had my heart ripped out twice and it came back.'' it took a second for him to realized it was a different kind of heart. ''Orbit I've also never cared for anyone like that either to get my 'heart so-called 'broken'.'' Standing up he said '' let's go back to camp.'' He looked at Orbit and winked ''Honestly, I can't stand the 'heat' here.'' He jumped on her in a playful manner and rolled off of her. With a sigh he said ''Earlier today something huge stepped on me. Have any ideas what it was?'' Aggie really didn't know how to carry on Orbit's conversation. He didn't know what to say. When she spoke to him he got distracted by what he would say and constant other thoughts filled his head. He was trying to avoid her. He knew it and tried to ignore it. He hoped Orbit didn't notice that he was in denial.

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:27 pm

Alistair I Male I Fighter I Tags: Talia, Bane,Crowd

“I’m not letting you get away” he growled. “Not again” He murmured the last part. He ran towards them, bolting as fast as he could. When he got the opportunity, he dived to tackle Talia.(Dodge if want)
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me