The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/ Open

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:23 am

valkir
29 | warrior | male | crush: lacribae | tags; lacrimae

valkir smiled at her response, watching as she placed her own hand on the top of his. "good. i'm very glad." he murmured gently, reaching out to grasp her free hand. he brought it to his lips, tilting his head down to place a gentle kiss upon it before releasing her hand. he enjoyed the time he was able to spend with lacrimae, he could let his guard down around the woman.

killian
14 | citizen/hunter| male | crush: rouge | tags; reese

killian listened closely, nodding his head numerous times but also quickly glancing around to make sure they weren't getting to close to where rouge was hiding. as he offered to help train killian, he grinned and nodded happily. "okay, deal. what's your mission, though? maybe i can help." he added, looking to the older man with mock curiosity.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:42 am

Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Killian
Reese continued to look around taking note of what Killian was doing. He turned suddenly towards a different path to see why he was looking around. "Top secret mission that you have to be a soldier to know," he lied not wanting to tell the kid not trusting him. He was focused on watching things around him if they gave a hint if someone was around. He was a bit shocked at Ursa hasn't found anything. "If you have a bear it good to train them a few commands as they are a companion and very useful," he said quietly.

LeoNyami wrote:
Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: The Nest~Tagged: Open
Azula slowly made it back to the nest. Almost crashing a few times on the way. Once she finally made it into the Nest, she landed like a controlled crash. She shakily quickly made her way through the nest not really wanting to deal with anyone at this time. she was heading toward her den to hide away. She never thought she would ever see someone go after her wings. She knew feathers were uncommon for dragons, but they were a part of her.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:52 am

killian

killian grunted as reese spoke of a "top secret" mission. "really? i'm pretty sure roaming the alleyways isn't a top secret mission. there isn't anything here." he stated with a huff, glancing around. as reese spoke, he pursed his lips. "i don't have a bear, yet. one of the warriors told me when the next litter is born i could probably have one of them." he explained, glancing around.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:59 am

Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Killian
"That why it the perfect thing for...nevermind it's on a need to know," Reese said correcting him as he was about to say too much. He noticed the male was looking around a lot a bit too much. He took another random turn heading towards the castle. "that's good for starters get the cub to trust you," he said. He remembered when he first got his bear it was the best day of his life. Especially after losing everyone close to him in a dragon attack.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:15 am

Avion
Female/Smoky In Color/scared/Tags: Rathian, Gryffin and Aria

She stopped immediately and froze with fear. She could feel her heartbeat skip a beat. She hid under her wing, appearing smaller. Now upset that not only was Rathian mad at her but Aria was too. She wished she could be absorbed by a shadow and just disappear. I'd rather be killed than being yelled at she thought. She quickly got rid of the thought knowing it wasn't true. She looked at her claws, feeling bad.

Gryffin

Female/Albino/Surprised/Tags: Rathian Aria and Avion

She jumped at Rathian's harsh tone. Just a second ago he was laughing kindly at Avion. She understood why though, He didn't need every young dragon running out to see humans. She felt sympathy though, understanding she must be embarrassed. She looked up to see now another dragon was mad at her. Gryffin lashed her tail, a little annoyed. Alright she's learned her lesson, she doesn't need the whole tribe yelling at her! She did understand that Aria was trying to make Avion understand so Gryffin sighed. She stood up to leave, not wanting to get involved.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:44 am

On mobile, sorry)

Rathian - Dragon - King
He shook his head and looked at the young dragon. "Your my future. Your everyone's future, when we are all gone you will remain. I cant have you getting hurt." Said gently and nuzzled the little Dragon.. His eyes flickered to Aria. "It's alright Aria, if she is to be my hatching, I guess it is my job to step up as a father." He said and sighed, relaxing his muscles and his mind.

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
She smiled as he kissed her hand, the rose in her cheeks darkening slightly. "Your such a gentleman." She cooed and brushed her fingertips across his cheek and down to his chin. "Would you mind joining Rouge and I for dinner tonight?" She asked.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:49 am

valkir
29 | warrior | male | crush: lacribae | tags; lacrimae

valkir relaxed a bit under her gentle touch, his eyes closing briefly before opening once more, smiling gently at her words of him being a gentleman. "a woman as lovely as you must be treated as such," he murmured, listening to her question and nodding his head. "i would love to join you two for dinner." valkir responded.

killian

killian crossed his arms, grumbling under his breath as reese continued to keep whatever this "mission" was, from him. he cleared his throat as they made a turn towards the castle, before coughing quite loudly to warn rouge. "yeah, they say any day, now. i can't wait." he admitted happily, eager to have a bear of his own.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:54 am

Avion
Female/Smoky In Color/scared/Tags: Rathian, Gryffin and Aria

Avion felt better now that Rathian was calm, although she was still a little tense. "I'm sorry" She said. She moved her wing away from her face and looked back up at him, smiling. She looked Aria, and thought: so much for guarding with her.

Gryffin

Female/Albino/Surprised/Tags: Rathian Aria and Avion

Gryffin saw everyone relaxing but decided to get up and go back to the other cave. She hoped the flirty vibe was gone from the room. She looked in the cave to see if the two older dragons were done being all romantic.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:27 pm

(Finally lol Sorry guys I was busy today)

Name: Rouge - Female - Species: Viking - Rank: Freya - Location: Inside Village being sneaky - Tags: Killian

After Killian quickly went off to distract Reese, she knew she had to make haste and get out of here and to the castle. Quickly the young Freya started to run, darting through another alley way she dodged and jumped over a few crates which came into her path here and their. Unfortunatly, when the prinecess took another sharp turn heading for the castle she stepped on her ripped skirt and fell to the ground letting out a surprised scream, blowing her cover as she hit the dirt ground. As quickly as she could, Rouge pulled herself together and stood up, not caring to brush off any of the dirt, she had to run and fast this time. She'd only made it a house away and Reese was sure to have heard her.

Name: Aku - Female - Species: Dragon - Rank: Hunter - Location: Nest - Tags: Cazdoramu

Hearing the little ones comment caused Aku to loose all her confidence the female dragonesses face flushed as she whipped her head around to look at the little one. Though the hatchling wasn't wrong, it did seem she was clearly after the male but having it blurrted out like that cuased the female to fill with some nervousness, why? it was even unclear to her. "W-what?" She muttered softly before she rolled her eyes and looked back at Caz with an awkward smile, "Haha, h-hatchlings and their imaginations." She continued her awkward chuckle before watching the older male usher the little one off to Rathian for the final time. Listneing to his huff after the young one was finally off on her way Aku nodded her head and glad she was able to inform the male of the potentional issue. "I'll be going now." She said before turning from the male, the golden coin he'd given her still in her grasp.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:44 pm

Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time / Crush: Open / Tags: Aku/ Mood: Amused

Cazdoramu stands up and looks at Aku as she turned away from him. He would playfully push her with his wing before walking out of the den. "I will see you around aku" He would then lumber out of the den and into the main nest as he looks at Rathian. "I am going to go check out the village again" He would run out of the place before anyone had a chance to respond and take off into the air, flying in the direction of the village. After a few minutes, he would land in the forest treeline and sit down near the stream, taking a few sips of water before picking his head up and scanning the village from afar in the safety of the trees.

Anyone who was observant would have possibly seen a glint of gold off his scales from the sunset as he walked in the treeline.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me