the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby Romeo Montagu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:31 pm

Aphrodite/Tags Thorin Lynn

Once Thor called Aphrodite 'Afro' she lost literally all her restrains and became a giggling puddle of joy, calming down slightly she said in an oddly monotonous calm voice,"My superpower must be the ability of becoming a puddle the the most hilarious moments, we have far more proof in this theory then the one suggested earlier. Aphrodite was able to keep this façade for only a few moments after until she started her laughing fit once again.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:35 pm

Lynn: tags; Aphrodite//Thorin

"Hey she wanted it not me!" Lynn stated in a jokingly defensive way. "I suggested Alps! She said it didn't fit." flicking her tail over the dragoness of whom was probably still dying of laughter, she grinned at him. "I think Afro is a wonderful name." She chirped cheerfully,
batting the white dragoness with a paw. "Calm Afro, your going to freak Thor out." she then rolled her eyes at her announcement,
"You're going to be the death of us all Afro.."
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:41 pm

Aphrodite, consumed by a train of thought suddenly said, "Oh yeah we need to find you your power Lyme" She had to hold off snickering at Lynn's newly bestowed nick name, making sure to say it overly slow and dramatic.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:47 pm

Thorin//tags: Aphrodite, Lynn

Thorin laughed and hopped forward to join them, confused but enjoying himself. "Why Afro?" He asked between snickers, nudging the albino on the ground with his nose. The dragon laughed again when she mentioned her superpower, deciding to join in with the theory. "Yeah, and it could take care of danger too! They could slip on on you!" Thorin snorted in amusement at the thought, quickly regaining his composure. "But what about Lynn? We could shorten that more, right?" He asked with a mischievous grin.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:51 pm

'Lyme' laughed at Thorin's joke on liquid afro, though she calmed down, she continued to giggle silently to herself, Her eyes widened slightly, when Thorin give her a mischievous grin. "What are you thinking?" her tone held a suspicious ring to it as she watched him with now playfully narrowed eyes.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Aphrodite remained a happy and healthy puddle on the ground, while waiting for Thor's craziness.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:04 pm

Thorin//tags: Aphrodite, Lynn

Thorin sat down and clicked his talon to his chin, his eyes narrowing in thought. "Well the normal choice would be Ly...." He mumbled, his tail sweeping the ground like a cat ready to pounce. "Lyon? Lynno? Ly the spy? Ly the small fry?" Thorin tried, settling on the last one with the water dragon's comments from earlier. A playful grin grew on the young dragon's face before he sunk to the ground and burst out laughing, hiding his face in his class.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:07 pm

Aphrodite bumped Thorin with her snoot, "I have infected Thor with the boogie man puddle disease!" As she began to laugh without restraint with his comment about Ly the small fry!
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:13 pm

I need to sleep r.i.p me. Well i'ma go to bed now, see you guys tomorrow!

Lynn face-clawed, rolling her eyes at the two. "I am not one with the puddles yet," she joked, poking her tongue out at them. "You two have been infected- wait no scrap that, you have been melted by the heat." As Lynn said this she suddenly noted how far she actually was from them and the magma pool, she was unaware that she had even moved so she guessed she just hadn't flown close enough to them to be beside the pool. Her head tilted thoughtfully. "Well, I do like Ly, but-" Her eyes lit up. "I can have a nickname, in a nickname! I can be Ly the small fry and then my other nickname can be Ly!"
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:24 pm

Aphrodite Tags Thorin Lynn
Gnite, Should we continue on without our comrade?

Aphrodite nodded in her liquidated state, "Soon you will be one of us!"
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me