The Clan Divided Role-Play(Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Clan Of Villains{New & Searching for new members}

Postby PaintedStar » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:54 pm

RoseThorn
19 moons/Queen/Female/Tags: JaggedFang
"Good." RoseThorn said with a purr. Why was he not doing anything flirty back? Normally, toms would love to flirt with her. But aparently not JaggedFang.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Tue Sep 27, 2022 5:38 am

Bitterpaw-Medicine cat- She-cat
*Bitterpaw watched Rosethorn from a distance before she padded up to her and tugged at her tail, trying to get her attention*

Starling watches
Last edited by XxvPARANORMAvxX on Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:22 am

FallenRains

The silver cat takes a deep breath, then gently speaks, "LostKit, you can always come to see me if you think something is off, or wrong." Whiskers twitch, beginning to feel the stirring of his gift. He hesitates, but where else would there be privacy? "Come with me to the medicine cat den."

A dip of his head to his leader, then to HavocKit before turning to pad away. "Are you only dizzy because of rolling, or were you before?" Carefully he picks up the kit before walking to the den he is slightly nervous of.

An exhale, and he sets the kit down; Where's the apprentice? Why are the herbs so strewn? Last time he'd come in everything was neat! "BitterPaw," is called over his shoulder as he goes over to the herbs, "please come to the den."

FallenRains hums as he looks for meadowsweet, and lobelia. Finding them the he-cat sets them into their own small pile while he searches for a few more dried plants. "Go ahead, talk to me LostKit, " is prompted, "tell me anything that you can."

Where's that apprentice? He's NOT going to search for her. "BitterPaw."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:07 pm

Bitter'paw- She-cat- Medicine cat apprentice

*She whipped around and huffily stowed back to the medicine cat den and waited for a whiney lecture that would take moons* "Yes, Fallen'rains?" *She murmured under her breath before she noticed the little kit in the cat's jaws and went to touch noses with it*

"Hello there, little one! What's the problem with her, Fallen'rain? Green-cough, poisoning, starvation," *She sat down and picked through the newly organized herbs and grabbed a single poppyseed before returning to the kit*

starling watches
Last edited by XxvPARANORMAvxX on Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:22 pm

Name: Beepaw (Sweet)
Gender/Pronouns: She-cat (She/her)
Crush(Optional): (None)
Powers(Optional): She has the power to create swarms of angry hornets who turn cats into living hives. She has really good hearing
1 Line Appearance: Beepaw is a short she-cat who looks like a bee. She has swirling bee antennas and a stubbed tail.
Personality: Beepaw is EXTREMELY childish. She is very honest and doesn't exactly fit in with nettle can. She is sweet and considerate, but also very vengeful when things don't go her way.
Backstory(optional): Beepaw did not have the greatest childhood, so she grew to be very childish, and everything needed to go her way. To get attention, she ripped her own tail off.
Other(Optional): Her sister is Bitterpaw, but they don't know that. (Don't touch up on it, I won't make them all-powerful, because I don't really want them to know that there from the same litter)
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:16 am

XxvPARANORMAvxX wrote:Name: Beepaw (Sweet)
Gender/Pronouns: She-cat (She/her)
Crush(Optional): (None)
Powers(Optional): She has the power to create swarms of angry hornets who turn cats into living hives. She has really good hearing
1 Line Appearance: Beepaw is a short she-cat who looks like a bee. She has swirling bee antennas and a stubbed tail.
Personality: Beepaw is EXTREMELY childish. She is very honest and doesn't exactly fit in with nettle can. She is sweet and considerate, but also very vengeful when things don't go her way.
Backstory(optional): Beepaw did not have the greatest childhood, so she grew to be very childish, and everything needed to go her way. To get attention, she ripped her own tail off.
Other(Optional): Her sister is Bitterpaw, but they don't know that. (Don't touch up on it, I won't make them all-powerful, because I don't really want them to know that there from the same litter)

accepted!
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:30 am

Vine'Star
Female/Leader/29 moons/None/Free
The leader didn't respond to FallenRains giving them a glare, no a warning, not to harm her kit as FallenRains picked up Lostkit taking the younger cat to the medicine den. Turning her green gaze forward she continued to watch the cats in camp her ominous gaze forming a glare.

HavocKit
Non-Binary/kit/4/To Young/Free
The small kit shrugged as FallenRains left running off into camp in search of something to do. Their small head was held high as the trotted through camp a smug smile on their face.

MushroomClaw
Male/Warrior/17/None/Free
The black tom-cat sat in the darkest corner of camp his fluffy black pelt blending in with the shadows as he gave his fur a couple of good licks the mushrooms that took root in his fur holding strong as he cleaned himself.
Last edited by MurderousMushroom on Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Clan Of Villains{Open and Accepting!)

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:50 am

Bitter'paw-She-cat-medicine cat apprentice

*She flicked her tail, watching the leader leave with the kit and sighed. So much for helping. She padded outside of the medicine den and sat beside Brokenpaw* "Hi there!"

Starling watches
Last edited by XxvPARANORMAvxX on Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:55 am

XxvPARANORMAvxX wrote:Bitter'paw-She-cat-medicine cat apprentice

*She flicked her tail, watching the leader leave with the kit and sighed. So much for helping. She padded outside of the medicine den and sat beside Brokenpaw* "Hi there!"

(Vinestar didn't take the kit Lostkit is still with FallenRains)
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:58 am

(Whoops- void that)
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me