๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ - Rabbit RP [open]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ - Rabbit RP [open]

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:58 pm

Avery
Buck/ Soldier/ mentions: n/a/ Tags: open
Avery smiles and looks around.

Brundwick
Buck/ Soldier/ mentions: n/a/ tags: open
Brundwick loafs on the ground.

Meadow
Doe/ healer/ mentions: n/a/ tags: Hazel
Meadow looked to see another doe approach here. โ€œOh, hello! Iโ€™m Meadow! Whatโ€™s your name?โ€ She asks smiling.

Virian
Trans Doe/ healer/ mentions: n/a/ tags: open
Virian got up to her paws and began to groom herself.

Charis
Buck/ Scout/ mentions: n/a/ tags: Grace and kits
Charis smiles as a female doe approached him and his family. He watched as the doe then began to talk to his children. He knew she meant no harm. He waited to see how his kits would react to a new rabbit, a stranger to them. As his brother approached, he plastered a smile. โ€œIโ€™m doing good, the kits are well as wellโ€ he says nuzzling his brother back.

Dwyn
Buck/ Soldier/ mentions: n/a/ Tags: Charis and co
Dwyn nods, โ€œgood, goodโ€.

Miko
Buck/ Gatherer/ mentions: n/a/ Tags: open
Miko stopped to groom himself when he heard a voice. โ€œOh, h-helloโ€ he says blushing when he realized the voice was of his crush, Marche.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ - Rabbit RP [open]

Postby ivyy. » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:58 am

Cedar

- buck, he/him - rank: chief rabbit - crush: open -

Cedar, after a while, grew bored of the isolation of his room in the burrow, deciding to head out for a bit. He wandered outside his room and past the groups of rabbits towards Hazel. He found her very pretty but knew it wasn't right to comment on such things, as the chief rabbit. Plus, all the rabbits here were amazing in their own ways. He approached her and nodded in greeting, "Hello, Hazel. I'm gathering a few rabbits for a short patrol to ensure the area is safe to be explored by others. Could you find Brundwick for me? I'm going to go find Meadow to see if we can search for any herbs too." He asked her politely, addressing Meadow and Brundwick, the soldier and medic.

Ruby

- doe, she/her - rank: kit, future medic - crush: n/a -

Ruby sat awfully close to the burrow entrance after straying from her siblings' and parents' sides. Once again, she noticed the loudness of the other rabbits chatting and decided to once more avoid it all, giving her some mental space to think. Ruby walked back over to the groups of gathered rabbits and gently pawed on the rabbit she heard was named Avery to get his attention.

Ayla

- doe, she/her - rank: soldier - crush: open -

Ayla loafed in the center of the soldiers, chatting and sharing battle techniques with them all.

Daisy

- doe, she/her - rank tbd - crush: open -

Daisy cleared her throat and returned her gaze to the remaining kit, "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Cumin. You seem to be such a tough little guy for your age." She giggled, gesturing with a soft paw to his puffed-out chest. "You'd make a great commanding officer one day!" Daisy added playfully with a wiggle of her fluffy, light brown tail.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:23 am

Avery
Buck/ Soldier/ mentions: n/a/ Tags: Ruby
Avery feels a paw at his side. He looks over and finds a kit, well, they could be just a small rabbit like he was but that was very unlikely. โ€œHello, is there anything I can help you with?โ€ He asks gently.

Brundwick

Meadow
Doe/ healer/ mentions: n/a/ tags: Hazel, Cedar
Meadow looked to see another doe approach here. โ€œOh, hello! Iโ€™m Meadow! Whatโ€™s your name?โ€ She asks smiling. She saw her crush walk over to her and Hazel... and walked right past her to speak with Hazel. Her heart sunk, she was being ignored. She silently hopped away from the two. When Cedar asked Hazel to go find another rabbit, before saying heโ€™d go look for her. She stopped in her tracks, before continuing to quickly scurry away from the two.

Virian

Charis
Charis smiles as a female doe approached him and his family. He watched as the doe then began to talk to his children. He knew she meant no harm. He waited to see how his kits would react to a new rabbit, a stranger to them. As his brother approached, he plastered a smile. โ€œIโ€™m doing good, the kits are well as wellโ€ he says nuzzling his brother back.

Dwyn
Dwyn nods, โ€œgood, goodโ€.

Miko
Miko stopped to groom himself when he heard a voice. โ€œOh, h-helloโ€ he says blushing when he realized the voice was of his crush, Marche.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:57 am

Grace- doe- mother but wants scout- Charis is her mate- four offspring (Basil and Cumin, Ruby)- Hazel might be related- may have once been a pet but is wild now- Tags: kits, Charis, Dwyn, Daisy

The white marked creamy female watched the two brothers interact. She smiled a rabbit smile, glad they seemed to be getting along. Not that she'd known Dwyn had thought Charis had stolen her...She then watched Daisy and Cumin, and smiled again.

Basil[b]- buck but trans or genderfluid one day- three to four weeks old- kit but wants scout or medic- crush will be Chili- too young for mate- might adopt but who knows- Charis x Grace: three other siblings including Cumin and Ruby- maybe Hazel is related- Tags: family, Dwyn, Daisy-> Chili and Pepper

The light brown bunny, same white as mom, glanced about and noticed Chili and Pepper. "Mama, may I go over?" they asked and, earning a yes, they hopped over. "H-Hello Chili," he said, then looked to Pepper. "Hello Pepper," they said to her.

[b]Cumin
- buck- three to four weeks- kit but wants soldier- crush open- too young- too young- Charis x Grace: three other siblings including Basil and Ruby- maybe Hazel is related- Tags: family, Dwyn, Daisy

The brown bunny, same eyes and white markings as his mom, squeaked a bit. He was still little, after all, so he squeaked a lot. He then tilted his head, and puffed up more. "You think so?" he asked, as that sounded even cooler than being just a soldier.

Hazel- doe- adult- gatherer but wants to be mother some day- Warwick and Cedar: crushes- no kits yet- possible relation of Grace- was owned but now wild- shy and nervous but can be brave and protective- Tags: Meadow, Cedar

The light brown rabbit, with white markings, made a happy sound. "My name is Hazel, and it's really nice to meet you." Then Cedar came up, and didn't seem to notice Meadow was already there...Hazel made a small sound, looking at him. "Meadow is right...here," she trailed off. She noticed the other doe wasn't there anymore, and made another sound. "Well, she was right here." She looked around, trying to catch sight of her, and gave a little sigh of sorts.

Marche (March)- Doe- 1 1/2- Gatherer- crush is Miko- twin of Snowball- Tags: Miko

The white lop eared female with brown head and ears nodded. "H-Hello," she said again, then tilted her head a bit. "Did you...were you going to go exploring?" she asked. "I could go with you," she then quickly said to her crush.

Snowball- Whitie- buck- 1 1/2- Scout- crush open- Twin of Marche- Tags

The white lop eared rabbit with brown ears back patch and tail looked around. Dark probably brown eyes saw Marche. She was heading over to her crush, and he huffed...He shook his head, deciding to go out scouting for a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:20 am

Avery
Avery feels a paw at his side. He looks over and finds a kit, well, they could be just a small rabbit like he was but that was very unlikely. โ€œHello, is there anything I can help you with?โ€ He asks gently.

Brundwick

Meadow
Meadow saw her crush walk over to her and Hazel... and walked right past her to speak with Hazel. Her heart sunk, she was being ignored. She silently hopped away from the two. When Cedar asked Hazel to go find another rabbit, before saying heโ€™d go look for her. She stopped in her tracks, before continuing to quickly scurry away from the two. Meadow looked back once more, lookin go at the two with sad eyes. She wasnโ€™t brave enough to go and talk to her crush, unlike how Hazel seemed to. She sighed.

Virian

Charis
Charis looked confused as his brother spoke. โ€œWhat do you mean? I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever stolen anythingโ€ he replies.

Dwyn
Dwyn smirks, โ€œI guess the thief gets everythingโ€ he retorts, his voice changing in tone. โ€œEverything, and leaves nothingโ€ He adds not answering Charisโ€™ question. โ€œDonโ€™t act innocent, you know what you didโ€ he whispered a threat.

Miko
Miko nods, โ€œI was. Iโ€™d like thatโ€ he says smiling shyly.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:29 am

Chili
Male/apprentice soldier/ Mottled lionhead mix with dark eyes/ tags: Pepper, Basil

Chili looked over as a younger rabbit kit came over to the sibling duo. โ€œHello!โ€ He says nodding his head.

Lilliana
Female/ Scout/ White English doe with light brown ears, patches, and eyes/ tags: open

Lilliana rose up onto her paws, walking away from the meeting spot.

Vivi
Female/ Kit/ White English doe with mottled patches and dark brown eyes/ tags: open

Vivi jumped around her parents, bored.

Pepper
Female/ Healer/ Dark brown doe with lighter flecks all over her body and dark brown eyes/ tags: Basil, Chili

Pepper smiled at the kit who joined them. โ€œHello Basilโ€.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:19 am

Grace- doe- mother but wants scout- Charis is her mate- four offspring (Basil and Cumin, Ruby)- Hazel might be related- may have once been a pet but is wild now- Tags: kits, Charis, Dwyn, Daisy

The white marked creamy female made a small sound as Dwyn spoke...She didn't know what he was talking about, and seemed Charis didn't either. She quickly grabbed Vivi, pulling her close. "Stay close to me..." she said, not liking Dwyn'a tone.

Basil- buck but trans or genderfluid one day- three to four weeks old- kit but wants scout or medic- crush will be Chili- too young for mate- might adopt but who knows- Charis x Grace: three other siblings including Cumin and Ruby- maybe Hazel is related- Tags: Chili and Pepper

The light brown bunny, same white as mom, smiled a bunny smile. They said "Hello," to Chili then looked at Pepper. "Are you two just talking?" he asked. The very small one kind of wanted to go exploring, but wanted to stay with them.

Cumin- buck- three to four weeks- kit but wants soldier- crush open- too young- too young- Charis x Grace: three other siblings including Basil and Ruby- maybe Hazel is related- Tags: family, Dwyn, Daisy

The brown bunny, same eyes and white markings as his mom, squeaked a bit. He was still little, after all, so he squeaked a lot. He then tilted his head, and puffed up more. "You think so?" he asked, as that sounded even cooler than being just a soldier.

He made a small sound as he then looked to his uncle. He asked "What do you mean by thief?" and tilted his head. His father hadn't ever stolen anything...certainly not herbs or food. Therefore, he didn't understand what Dwyn meant by his words.

Hazel- doe- adult- gatherer but wants to be mother some day- Warwick and Cedar: crushes- no kits yet- possible relation of Grace- was owned but now wild- shy and nervous but can be brave and protective- Tags: Meadow, Cedar

The light brown rabbit, with white markings, made a happy sound. "My name is Hazel, and it's really nice to meet you." Then Cedar came up, and didn't seem to notice Meadow was already there...Hazel made a small sound, looking at him. "Meadow is right...here," she trailed off. She noticed the other doe wasn't there anymore, and made another sound. "Well, she was right here." She looked around, trying to catch sight of her, and gave a little sigh of sorts.

(Leaving for ivyy)

Marche (March)- Doe- 1 1/2- Gatherer- crush is Miko- twin of Snowball- Tags: Miko

The white lop eared female with brown head and ears smiled a bunny smile. She said "Oh, good, because I wanted to explore too. I...didn't want to go alone. I know I could have probably asked Whitie, but we're always together, so I wanted some time away from him." Snowball was what he went by now. However, she still referred to her brother as Whitie.

The white lop eared rabbit with brown ears back patch and tail looked around. Dark probably brown eyes saw Marche. She was heading over to her crush, and he huffed...He shook his head, deciding to go out scouting for a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:51 am

Avery

Brundwick

Meadow
Meadow saw her crush walk over to her and Hazel... and walked right past her to speak with Hazel. Her heart sunk, she was being ignored. She silently hopped away from the two. When Cedar asked Hazel to go find another rabbit, before saying heโ€™d go look for her. She stopped in her tracks, before continuing to quickly scurry away from the two. Meadow looked back once more, lookin go at the two with sad eyes. She wasnโ€™t brave enough to go and talk to her crush, unlike how Hazel seemed to. She sighed.
(Okay)

Virian

Charis
Charis glares back at his brother, โ€œwho are you talking about?โ€ He asks still confused.

Dwyn
Dwyn glares at Charis, โ€œyou stole her, donโ€™t lieโ€ he says. โ€œYou know whoโ€ he responded as if it is the most obvious thing.

Miko
Miko nods, โ€œVery well, shall we go explore now then?โ€
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:59 am

Chili
Male/apprentice soldier/ Mottled lionhead mix with dark eyes/ tags: Pepper, Basil

Chili nods, โ€œyup, just talking about the burrowsโ€ he said nodding.

Lilliana
Female/ Scout/ White English doe with light brown ears, patches, and eyes/ tags: open

Lilliana rose up onto her paws, walking away from the meeting spot.

Vivi
Female/ Kit/ White English doe with mottled patches and dark brown eyes/ tags: open

Vivi struggled in her motherโ€™s grasp. She was too overprotective in her opinion. She could fend for herself!

Pepper
Female/ Healer/ Dark brown doe with lighter flecks all over her body and dark brown eyes/ tags: Basil, Chili

Pepper smiles at the little kit. โ€œI donโ€™t think your brother likes us very much, I saw him glaring at Chili during the meetingโ€ she whispers.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:21 pm

The white marked creamy female made a small sound as Vivi struggle. "Stop, Vivi...I don't want him hurting you," she said. Dwyn was still speaking, and now glaring. She glanced around for her other babies, but they were off, away from Dwyn and...whatever this was.

Basil- buck but trans or genderfluid one day- three to four weeks old- kit but wants scout or medic- crush will be Chili- too young for mate- might adopt but who knows- Charis x Grace: three other siblings including Cumin and Ruby- maybe Hazel is related- Tags: Chili and Pepper

The light brown bunny, same white as mom, nodded at the older two. "That sounds interesting; how do you two like our home?" they asked. They then made a small sound... "He...Chili and him don't really get along, I don't think, so he doesn't like me being over here...but I don't care."

Cumin- buck- three to four weeks- kit but wants soldier- crush open- too young- too young- Charis x Grace: three other siblings including Basil and Ruby- maybe Hazel is related- Tags: family, Dwyn, Daisy

He moved closer to his dad, and glared at his uncle. He didn't say anything more now, and just leaned on his father.

(for ivyy)

(Furry: XD)

The white lop eared female with brown head and ears nodded. "I'm ready to go now," she said, and hopped off a bit. She then paused and waited for him, looking back at him. She continued to wait until he'd join her over there.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me