~Wolves of Winter and Summer~ (OPEN)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ~Wolves of Winter and Summer~ (OPEN)

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:12 am

Riley | Tags; Tanais, Jasmin

The pup didn't even stir while the male picked her up and began walking, finally catching up on some much needed sleep. She let out a few tiny whines in her sleep, twitching a bit, as she mumbled in her sleep. Riley dreamed of chasing rabbits and grasshoppers, she was completely content, she sighed quietly. After a little while, Riley's eyes fluttered open, as she slowly lifted her head and took in her surroundings, she let out another yawn, how long had she been asleep? she wondered. Her little paws ached slightly from all the walking she had done earlier, she was grateful that the brute had been carrying her. "Where are we?" Riley asked quietly.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jasmin

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:55 pm

Jasmin

Female | 4 years | Summer Pack Healer | Tags: Riley and Jasmin

Jasmin couldn't help but smile when a look of shock appeared on Tanais. He obviously wasn't used to being cuddled by pups. She nodded as he spoke and stood up. She waited while he picked Riley up and then began to follow him back to the pack. When they arrived, she scanned the clearing for the alpha, Avina. She startled when the pup woke, but recovered quickly. She smiled at the pup. "We're at our pack grounds," she replied. "And to answer your previous question, a pack is a group of wolves that live and work together. We all have different responsibilities to help the pack run smoothly." She watched the young one, knowing full well that answering one question normally leads to a million more questions as far as pups were concerned.
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:49 pm

Riley | Tags ; Tanais, Jasmin

Riley bit back another yawn, as she was much too intrigued to fall back asleep. She had too many questions about the pack, and just about everything. "What kind of responsibilities? What's an alpha? Are you guys like a big family? Are there any other pups here?" The pup spoke almost rapidly, before cutting herself off. She remembered her fathers words, how he'd constantly scold her for talking too much. Riley instantly shut her mouth, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ask so many questions." Riley mumbled sheepishly.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:10 pm

Avina
5 years - Alpha of Summer Pack
Crush: Open - Tags: Phoenix

The smile that found its way to her jaws was not a nice one, said smile was more of a baring on fangs. Giving her jaw another lick the female, huffed "I kind of want to hunt down that sad excuse of alpha from the winter pack. But now's not a good time to court war." The fae sat down once more keeping herself from pacing around camp with her agitation. "But who I'm planning on challenging isn't really news is it? Did anything interesting happen this morning?" Body relaxing the pale-furred lass curled her tail neatly around her paws. The once agitated wolf faded as the graceful alpha took the forefront, a calm but hard look on her face.

Tanais
5 years - Fighter of Summer Pack
Crush: Open - Tags: Riley & Jasmin

Hiding a scowl behind Riley's scruff Tanais came to an abrupt stop. Fighting a growl the male put the pup on the ground and maneuvered himself to face her. "Well I'm a fighter, meaning I protect the pack from wolves that would do the pack harm. Jasmin is a healer, she takes care of the pack when we're sick or injured. We all have our place within the pack." He glanced at Jasmin and with a harsh tone, barked,"Now stop apologizing. One can never ask too many questions." Then without a second thought, he returned to his original position, picked Riley up once more and moved on.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jasmin

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:59 am

Jasmin

Jasmin stopped and watched as Tanais stopped and answered Riley's questions. She was surprised by his abrupt stop and outburst, but understood it. She, personally, thought no one should apologize for asking questions. She nodded when the grey male glanced at her. She continued walking next to them when they started up again, deciding to answer the question Tanais had left unanswered. "An alpha is the wolf in charge. I guess you could say we're like a big family," Jasmin said the last sentence hesitantly. She wasn't just about to forget the wolves who had been mean to her or the glances wolves gave her even now when she passed. She wasn't from Summer Pack, and because of her coat color there were rumors that her parents had been from Winter Pack. Those rumors, understandably, made the wolves slightly hostile towards her. Even now, she was still trying to gain respect and show the others that she was someone worth having in the pack. "And we do have some pups. They're around your age too." She smiled at the young pup. "Don't worry about how many questions you ask. Asking questions is the way you learn. In fact, if you have any more questions, I'm all ears."

(I know no one has signed up any other pups, but I'm assuming the pack has to have some.)
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:58 am

Riley | Tags; Tanais, Jasmin

Riley was satisfied with the answers given to her questions. She mentally sighed with relief as her new friends didn't seem bothered by all her talking. She was eager to be picked back up by the male, as she was enjoying the rest off her paws. "Okay, I've got one more question, are we there yet?" Riley giggled, she was eager to explore the new area, though not too keen on meeting all the new wolves. The thought scared her a bit.

(Sorry if this doesn't make the most sense, I'm super tired LOL)
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jasmin

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:00 am

Jasmin

Jasmin smiled at Riley, happy to hear her laugh. She peeked around the area and smelled the scents to get a better bearing of where they were at. "Yep, we're there," she said. She stepped through the bushes and saw the area where they had their pack dens. There were a few wolves walking around. No one seemed to have noticed them yet. "This is it." She glanced over at the young pup to see her reaction. This seemed to be her first encounter of a pack. Jasmin was curious to see how she thought of it.
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:17 pm

Avina
5 years - Alpha of Summer Pack
Crush: Open - Tags: Phoenix

The smile that found its way to her jaws was not a nice one, said smile was more of a baring on fangs. Giving her jaw another lick the female, huffed "I kind of want to hunt down that sad excuse of alpha from the winter pack. But now's not a good time to court war." The fae sat down once more keeping herself from pacing around camp with her agitation. "But who I'm planning on challenging isn't really news is it? Did anything interesting happen this morning?" Body relaxing the pale-furred lass curled her tail neatly around her paws. The once agitated wolf faded as the graceful alpha took the forefront, a calm but hard look on her face.

Tanais
5 years - Fighter of Summer Pack
Crush: Open - Tags: Riley & Jasmin

He'd stayed quiet as the trio padded into camp his whole body stiffening as his pack-mates came into view. Muscles rippling as his body tensed, the male let out a soft warning growl when some members glanced at the group. He normally wasn't a very welcoming guy, to anybody really but he seemed to have a soft spot for the pup. Whether he knew it or not, he knew it he'd just declared Riley untouchable. Sneaking a glance at Jasmin the male stepped forward, heading to where all the pups slept. After he'd dropped her off, the male would talk to Avina and Phoenix if Jasmin hadn't already.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:38 am

Riley | Tags ; Jasmin, Tanais

After the pups short nap, she still felt a bit sleepy, understandably after the day she had. Though Riley had no intentions of sleeping, she fought back a yawn, and was ready to bounce and play and do anything aside from sitting still. She squirmed a bit as the male held her, whining with excitment, "We should play chase!" The pup declared, as she continued to squirm and wriggle around in the brute's hold.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:50 pm

Jasmin

Jasmin knew she should probably go warn Avina and Phoenix ahead of time about the pup, but she wanted to stay with Riley and Tanais to make sure the little one settled in alright. She smiled when the pup said she wanted to play chase. "Maybe we'll do it soon or you can ask the other pups to play with you. I'm sure they'd love it," she said. She looked around. Even though they were in a den with other pups, Jasmin still felt nervous about leaving Riley. What if the pup became nervous or the other pups didn't treat her right. She glanced over at the male fighter. "Maybe one of us should get Avina and bring her here, while the other stays with Riley," she suggested.
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me