Telltale - Wolf Roleplay - NEW O+A

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Telltale - Wolf Roleplay - NEW O+A

Postby S0ul Eater » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:50 am

Lady Kasdeya
- Nihavian Alpha
Location; Edge of Dark Forest
Tags; Zenzele

The healers sharp transparent shards that orbited the air fell delicately to the dark floor the same time he realized who he was in the presence of. Kasdeya held her solemn pose as Zenzele was engrossed in the beginning conversation. ”Makes sense.” her ears flicked to the whistling of the wind just outside the borders. It is difficult for drafts to make their way into the Dark Forest with how dense the tree crowns were, and usually they only happen at the territories edges. ”Your not only limited to just within our borders you know,” She paused and glanced over his shoulder. ”I’m sure you’ll find a bountiful amount in the Greenland’s.” Greenlands was a term for the land unclaimed by the other packs. The land were packless wolves roamed. For Nihavians, loners are not usually any problem, they rely on the gods to hide them within the shadows and mask their scent. However it never hurts to still avoid them. ”Just be careful out there.” Zenzele was a Prominent wolf of the pack, being the Healer, the health of the pack rests on his shoulders. Kasity would not know what to do if something had happened to him in the Greenland’s.

Eclipse
- Loner
Location; Greenland’s
Tags; Orion

It was clear to him that he was inching closer to the transparent barrier. The trees around him were vibrant but compared to the trees within the barrier, dull in their color. They were healthy, and clean of disease and parasitic bugs and worms that ate at them from the inside. His ears shifted to the hostile voice of a soul behind him. “It’s funny you said that,” The brute spinner his form around and approached the male steadily. “I was wondering the same thing with you.” He smirked, his teeth shining faintly under the suns light. His cold eyes meeting the strangers.He repressed an old urge of his that would result in the fatality of this wolf deep within his mind and a question made its presence known in his thoughts. ”Do you happen to know any pack that I would be suited best for? You see, I can’t return to my previous one, and I grew bored of living on my own. If you could tell me then maybe I won’t rip you into pieces.” The black and red brute circled the stranger slowly licking his lips at the thought of tearing this wolf up limb by limb.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:33 pm

Lisica
- Loner (Mother)
Location; Edge of Greenlands
Tags; Lekki, Cicho, Burza

"Come at me, you mutton-chompers!" Lekki teased playfully as her brothers reared their heads from their mother's body. "Lekki, please. Mom is sleeping, and you know she's had a long night trying to catch food." Cicho said as Burza laid his head back down against his mother's fur. Lisica rubbed her eyes as she looked over at her pups and yawned. "You've already woken me up, Lekki. There's no need to be quiet anymore." Lisica joked. She stood up, causing Burza to fall over as he was laying on her body. "M-Mom!" Burza called out as Cicho went over to his sister. Lisica smiled as she shook her head and lifted her pup by his scruff. She placed him down next to his siblings and changed into her fox form, shaking out her fur as it turned into a bright ginger coat. "Alright, pups. It's time to get a move on. Make sure to follow me!" Lisica began to trot away, and the pups followed close behind. They went through the forest happily, with Lekki and Cicho playing together and Burza staying close to his mother. They stopped at a stream and cooled themselves off, but only Burza was the one to go in the water. The others complained that it was "Freezing cold!" and "Had too many rapids!", but Burza liked the cold. Burza was always different from his siblings, but he thought is was because of his powers to control water.
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:22 am

Nyx - Female - Nihava Apprentice - Invisibility - Location: Edge of Nihava and Greenlands- Tags: Lisica

Nyx shook her head vertically and watch him leave her. She sighed in relief that he was gone, in her opinion, he was a Nihavian you did not want to be enemies with. She was still a bit shaken by the confrontation but otherwise fine. Of course though, the pup though very obedient, had her tendencies to be rebellious. As a rebellious pup, Nyx sneaked out of the territory again and headed to the edge of the Greenland’s which was just outside the dark forest. Though she mainly heard the sounds of the rapids of the angry river that separated some of the dark forest from the Greenland’s, she heard voices from the other side of it. She held her breath to be invisible as she spotted a fox and some wolf pups visiting the rivers shallows. Nyx felt sad as it reminded her of her family before illness claimed their lives.

Delilah - Female - New Hale Huntress - Location: New Hale Territory - Tags: Silvia

As soon as they made it to the lake Silvia immediately jumped into the lake to fish out a rock. Delilah was so dumbfounded by this other female who was moments ago in camp being worried about dirt in her fur who moments after jumped into a lake. “Your just lucky you didn’t do that at the fishing spot or you would’ve ruined our chances at catching anything..” Delilah said to her before walking toward the fishing spot. She paused wide eyed at the sight of Vargenslukr, a soaking wet black wolf lapping up the packs lake water. She did not want to get close to Vargenslukr in fear that she was aggressive. “Excuse me? I don’t mean to sound rude, but your on our packs territory.” She said in a calm peaceful tone. Not to mention she probably scared away the fish they were going to hunt.

Anubis - Male - Blackwater Beta - Pyrokinesis - Location: Blackwater camp - Tags: Melchior

Listening to Melchior, Anubis fully agreed with him. He looked to the ground as though he given up hope. Finding a wolf with the ability to strengthen the barrier would be their only option, however it is a matter of if a wolf with such power existed. The only way to know for sure was to go out and search of them, but such a task would be impossible to complete, let alone dangerous. With a more serious face Anubis looked from his paws and back to Melchior gaze. “Once that barrier is gone, we are most likely going to need to have our scouts and fighters on high alert of any threats.”
Last edited by OceanSilence on Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:22 pm

Lisica (Current perspective: Burza)
- Loner (Mother)
Tags; Nyx

"Hey, who are you?" Burza suddenly appeared behind the wolf pup that had been watching them. When he got no answer, he sniffed the wolf and coughed. "What have you been rolling in? You smell... unfamiliar." He wheezed.

@OceanSilence
Lisica is in her fox form, so your character wouldn't know that she was a wolf.
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:06 am

Nyx - Female - Nihava Apprentice - Invisibility - Location: Edge of Nihava and Greenlands- Tags: Lisica

She quickly had to breath making her Invisibility wear off making the white pup visible amongst the darkness. Startled by the voice behind her Nyx turned around to one of the pups. She was not to be out of the territory, let alone to talk to strangers. Then again she did do both earlier anyways, and it’d be rude not to answer. “I’m Nyx.” She took a step back as he sniffed her and coughed from her scent. “I’m not allowed to say what it is to outsiders.” She said in a mutter. “How come your hanging out with a fox?“ She looked up from the pup to look at the fox across the river.
(Sorry about that, I forgot she did so)
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:27 am

Lisica (Current perspective: Burza)
- Loner (Mother)
Tags; Nyx

"That's my mother, Lisica. She has the power to transform into a fox." Burza pointed out. "We each have a power that we control, me and my siblings. Lekki can float, Cicho can mimic sounds and voices, and I can control any form of water.". He looked off into the distance before remembering something else. "I almost forgot. My name is Burza, but my mom sometimes uses my nickname of 'Thunder' when she refers to me. What about you?" Burza gave a general question towards the wolf.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halfwolf595 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:29 am

Silvia - New Hale Huntress - Tags Delilah and Vargenslukr
The huntress grabbed her rock and didn’t reply to Delilah’s comment about scaring the fish away. She was not a talker, and spoke few words at a time. The sight of the trespasser caused her to freeze and Silvia took a step back while keeping her eyes on the loner.

Orion - Blackwater Fighter - Tags Eclipse
Orion kept his eyes on the circling brute listening to what he had to say before raising his left brow in disbelief. “A pack?” He had no trust for the loner and though he would be perfect in Blackwater just based off his build, he didn’t like him. “Were not accepting new wolves.” He lied lowering his head with narrowed eyes that followed the wolf.

Verón - Nihavian Lurcher - Tags Nyx
Little did the pup know that the lurcher himself was following her tree by tree in his raven form. Verón has nothing better to do this morning and he might as well keep an eye on this pup. He perched in a tree silently and unseen within the darkness of the forest and watched the scene below him unfold. Across the raging river was a fox and wolf pups. He thought to himself as to the reasonings why a fox would mother children of a different species, but it was until he had the thought that perhaps she was a shape shifter like himself. Continuing to watch in silence as Nyx began talking to a pup on their land he began to feel hot with anger.
Pet's name: Harold
My First and Favorite Child <3
Halfwolf595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:44 pm

( ↬. ) 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐊𝐑 !!
      ────────────── 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄.
      ♀ ↬ necromancy, venom secretion ↬ six ½ ↬ loner ↬ tag: delilah, silvia

The desolate woman kept on lapping at the cool water, elbow deep down in the lake and getting a charge out of each moment of it. "Excuse me? I don't mean to sound rude, but you're on our packs territory." This didn't faze Vargen, truth be told, it took her a minute before she even chose to take a gander at the wolf interfering with her. Solidifying her stance, the solitary wolf raised her head upward however tilted her maw down to look at Delilah in the eye. Gradually, Vargen moved her gaze towards Silvia, the second wolf who might then make a stride back upon Vargen putting her disrupting gaze upon her. A tricky smile crawled up on the left side of Vargenslukr's maw, with a delicate 'hmp' sound getting away from her lips. At long last, the enormous mistress changed direction suddenly, venturing out of the water onto the stronger, firmer ground. She gave a subtle shake of her pelt, at the same time keeping her serious gaze at the two pack wolves. In the end, she licked her gag, fleshy tongue pushing upward on her lip and uncovering sharp teeth. "So what?" she set out to address, grinning at the two.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:50 am

Lady Kasdeya
- Nihavian Alpha
Location; Edge of Dark Forest
Tags; Zenzele

The healers sharp transparent shards that orbited the air fell delicately to the dark floor the same time he realized who he was in the presence of. Kasdeya held her solemn pose as Zenzele was engrossed in the beginning conversation. ”Makes sense.” her ears flicked to the whistling of the wind just outside the borders. It is difficult for drafts to make their way into the Dark Forest with how dense the tree crowns were, and usually they only happen at the territories edges. ”Your not only limited to just within our borders you know,” She paused and glanced over his shoulder. ”I’m sure you’ll find a bountiful amount in the Greenland’s.” Greenlands was a term for the land unclaimed by the other packs. The land were packless wolves roamed. For Nihavians, loners are not usually any problem, they rely on the gods to hide them within the shadows and mask their scent. However it never hurts to still avoid them. ”Just be careful out there.” Zenzele was a Prominent wolf of the pack, being the Healer, the health of the pack rests on his shoulders. Kasity would not know what to do if something had happened to him in the Greenland’s.

Eclipse
- Loner
Location; Greenland’s
Tags; Orion

The brute’s cold yellow eyes stared down the wolf watching his expression change upon hearing the males question. “Did I stutter?” His voice low and deep. He had a thing for knowing when someone lies to his face and he began to loathe this wolf the more he spilled them to his face. ‘Were not accepting new wolves.’ Hearing this the wolf paused eyes still locked on the packwolf. Then with quick actions he lunged at the wolf shoving him against a tree with his unrelenting form above his. He showed lethal intent in his eyes. His now gaping mouth slavering while revealing his fangs. “Never lie to me, you’ll regret it.” His voice rumbled and the threat creating a thick palpable sense that hovered in the air surrounding them. The loner then feinted a blow to the wolf’s neck before disappearing as if he was never there and only to appear elsewhere in the Greenland’s.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[☀] ‖ LINGONBERRY. ➔ TELLTALE RP.

Postby grubgroove » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:21 am

┌──┐⠀⠀

└──┘

⠀⠀⠀𝕃𝕀𝔾𝕆𝔹𝔼ℝℝ𝕐
━━━━━━━ ☀ ━━━━━━━⠀
- 2 ʏʀꜱ. - ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ - ʟᴏɴᴇʀ - ᴛᴀɢꜱ: xxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
⠀⠀⠀ LOCATION: GREENLANDS
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Lingonberry trotted through the tall, wiry grass as he searched thoroughly for any kind of medicinal herb. His front paw ached as he trekked along. He had been caught in a small scuffle between two hawks earlier while attempting to catch some prey. He had gotten rather scratched up while doing so. Lingonberry, although he was raised by a pack healer, did not know too much about healing wounds the traditional way. Lingonberry usually used his powers to heal himself, but he had decided recently that he shouldn't depend on his powers all the time to help with everyday scrapes. Rather, he should use his powers to heal others and to heal him if trouble ever came his way. Lingonberry winced again and continued onwards in search of plants.
ya
ya

yeehaw
Imagehehe
grubgroove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me