the enchanted forest ✦ open & accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the enchanted forest ✦ open & accepting

Postby prisms. » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:47 am

oceans&glass wrote:OOC: same haha, I'm trying to think of ways to include everyone so no one gets left out. I'll start with Ebony

☽☾ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐛𝐚 ☽☾

( Bathsheba ) ( wolves winged siren ) ( none ) ( location; willow creek ) ( tags; Ebony )
____________________________________________________________________________________

After inspecting the creek and finding no trace of the creature that was there before her, she decided it was best to maybe leave it alone. Instead the siren turned and started off walking up the creek's edge. It was such a beautiful place. Maybe this could be her home. After all she doubted her family would find her here. Peralecent orbs scanned the area around her as she stepped slowly. As of now Willow creek seemed peaceful.

Suddenly a strange scent caught her attention. Her eyes darted in the direction it was coming from. The fae stopped. For a while she stood and waited. Watching for movement as the scent grew stronger. Then it appeared. It was at first a dark figure moving through the willow strands and long grass. What it that? she thought, perking her ears. Now it looked like some sort of bird. However Bathsheba didn't want to risk it. It could very well be dangerous. So she chose to keep her distance, and watch it from afar.

text, "Speech", thoughts

(I'm gonna be entering the 2nd character soon so I'll have more chars for people to interact with. )

- | Ebony | Bird Critter | Male | Location: Willow Creek | Tags: Bathsheba || -

Ebony continued walking towards the Creek, at first not noticing Bathsheba was also around. After a bit, he slowed, detecting a presence in the air. He froze, tail swaying as he looked around the Creek to see what was here. His eyes finally landed on Bathsheba, standing near the creeks edge. Unsure of what to do now, he just stayed still, eyes on the wolven winged siren. Uh, I think that's a winged wolf.. He thought. What will I do now? I don't know if they are friend or foe.
Quitting cs, wont be v active here,
Carrd has places to find me I guess

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:15 am

OOC: sounds good

☽☾ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐛𝐚 ☽☾

( Bathsheba ) ( wolves winged siren ) ( none ) ( location; willow creek ) ( tags; Ebony )
____________________________________________________________________________________

Bathsheba stared at the creature, unmoving. It seemed it was doing the same and she found herself in a stare-down. It seemed like hours had passed without a word until Bathsheba decided she should speak up first."Hello." She greeted the creature lowly as her hackles began to raise, still unsure if it would attack her. "I'm new to this forest and haven't traveled much around it..." She explained "I was hoping I could find someone nice enough to show me around." Her voice was filled with uncertainty as she spoke not taking her eyes off the bird like being. She had never seen something like it, or like anything really. But despite her wariness, she stood her ground her wings now hovering slightly over her sides in case she needed to take flight.

text, "Speech.", thoughts
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phoenixdust » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:29 am

name ➼seven
nicknames ➼ n/a
age ➼ almost a year old, 10 months
gender ➼ male
species ➼ kitsune
powers ➼ can take the form of a human child, to lure others in thinking he is lost, then its lunch time. he can also create illusions of critters with his foxfire, just to tease others or so he can play by himself.
romantic interest ➼ n/a
partner ➼ n/a
appearance ➼ when he is in his normal form, he only has one tail, and no eyes. he's silver, his fur shimmering different colors when he is in the sun. when he is a human, he had a torn red poncho and unkept, dirty brown hair.
personality ➼ he is rather intelligent for how young he is, though he has a basic understanding of emotions and consequences. he often ignores his knowledge of those, choosing to torment others for the fun of it. when someone tolerates him long enough, though, he annoys them more. although, he also brings them gifts and rambles to them, considering them a friend.
history ➼ he doesn't know, or he just chooses to forget.
others ➼ new-comer
phoenixdust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 「。Stars-Abøve 。」 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:45 pm

Sorry, I haven’t been on in a looooooong time. I’ve been busy :)
ImageMessage me or trade me!Image

Image Image Image Image

ImagePlease click on my eggs and hatchlings~PM me for clickbacks:) Thank you!!Image
「。Stars-Abøve 。」

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goobi the sociable » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:20 pm

i created this using this gryphon maker, but i edited it heavily.

name ➼ corvus
nicknames ➼ n/a (but your characters can make nicknames up for him, if wanted)
age ➼ the equivalent of 16 human years
gender ➼ trans male (he/him)
species ➼ gryphon (great horned owl + eurasian wildcat)
powers ➼ healing tears
romantic interest ➼ n/a, not available
partner ➼ n/a, not available

appearance ➼ shown above. approximate height is about the size of a st. bernard dog

personality ➼ corvus is a reserved individual, and somewhat picky about who he lets in as a friend. but, when he does find someone who he likes and trusts, he can become very friendly. inside, he actually cares a lot about what people think of him, and he is very sensitive to rejection. for example, if a close friend seemed annoyed at him, he would probably break down and cry. he isn't very good at recognizing his own feelings either. he can get incredibly angry when he feels challenged or bullied, and isn't above threatening others if they do such things.
regardless of these qualities, corvus is an incredibly loyal friend, and a kind and generous gryphon. he will help out strangers if they look hungry, tired, or in trouble. he is more than willing to defend his friends, physically or otherwise, and show them small acts of affection.

history ➼ corvus was raised in a nest, along with 4 other babies. his mother was a great horned owl/lion gryphon, and his father was a crow/wildcat gryphon. gryphons whose bird sides weren't hawks, eagles, kites, or ospreys tended to be bullied, even if they were still part of the raptor family. instead of mighty and courageous, they were viewed as weak and useless for hunting, fighting, or really anything at all. the same applied to those whose feline sides weren't big cats. corvus' parents were ridiculed for such, but they both found themselves happy.
however, corvus never found this sort of happiness when they grew older, and visited other members of their colony from different families and bloodlines. being raised in a majorly oppressive colony, he was bullied for being an owl and wildcat hybrid. this caused him to be ashamed of who he was. being a gryphon, he was able to leave his colony at a young age to live on his own, and ended up doing so as fast as he could. he didn't want to live with the people who did that to him, and made him feel horrible about himself like that.
corvus practically flew away with tears streaming down his cheeks, thinking about the horrible things they said to him. he just wanted to get away from it all.
soon enough, he found a forest. it looked safe, and secure, like he belonged there, somehow. it called to him in an odd way. he flew down, and made himself at home in a large hole in a tree. and, there he planned to stay.

others ➼ corvus is a newcomer! at this point, he's spent at least a week in the enchanted forest, and hasn't made any friends yet.
Last edited by goobi the sociable on Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajay | she/he/they | taken | what do you view me as? | about
hello, my name is ajay!! my username used to be valiantdragon. i love
animals, pokemon, and my boyfriend a lot. feel free to message or
trade with me anytime.
note: please be gentle with me! i am sensitive.

goobi the sociable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:48 am

oceans&glass wrote:OOC: sounds good

☽☾ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐛𝐚 ☽☾

Bathsheba stared at the creature, unmoving. It seemed it was doing the same and she found herself in a stare-down. It seemed like hours had passed without a word until Bathsheba decided she should speak up first."Hello." She greeted the creature lowly as her hackles began to raise, still unsure if it would attack her. "I'm new to this forest and haven't traveled much around it..." She explained "I was hoping I could find someone nice enough to show me around." Her voice was filled with uncertainty as she spoke not taking her eyes off the bird like being. She had never seen something like it, or like anything really. But despite her wariness, she stood her ground her wings now hovering slightly over her sides in case she needed to take flight.

- | Ebony | Bird Critter | Male | Location: Willow Creek | Tags: Bathsheba || -

Ebony lowered his tail, showing that he mean't no harm after he heard Bathsheba was a newcomer. "I can help you with that." He said loud enough for her to hear, then began to approach her. After all, Ebony knew most locations well enough here. He just hoped that Bathsheba had heard him and wouldn't run away in fright.

(oof sorry for not replying for a while!)

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:30 am

OOC: sorry you guys. I didn't bother to accept anyone because I thought this was dead. If anyone would still like to roleplay this please respond to this thread.
wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby prisms. » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:03 am

oceans&glass wrote:OOC: sorry you guys. I didn't bother to accept anyone because I thought this was dead. If anyone would still like to roleplay this please respond to this thread.

(I still would like to roleplay here!)

toyhouse
prisms.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goobi the sociable » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:26 am

oceans&glass wrote:OOC: sorry you guys. I didn't bother to accept anyone because I thought this was dead. If anyone would still like to roleplay this please respond to this thread.

(i don't know if this is appropriate for me to say, since i just joined, but i'm willing to!)
ajay | she/he/they | taken | what do you view me as? | about
hello, my name is ajay!! my username used to be valiantdragon. i love
animals, pokemon, and my boyfriend a lot. feel free to message or
trade with me anytime.
note: please be gentle with me! i am sensitive.

goobi the sociable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf.skull » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:42 pm

OOC: thats a good enough answer for me lol, valiantdragon you're accepted, I'll add your character to the front page later, feel free to start roleplaying

☽☾ 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐛𝐚 ☽☾

The wolven siren gave a nod to the bird critter, though she was still cautious. He could still try to harm her should she stray close to him so she kept her distance. "My name is Bathsheba." she introduced herself plightly, "What's yours?" Since she would be traveling with him she figured she might as well introduce herself.

wolf.skull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me