A Battle in Farrinia! (Any animal RP!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should the Tribes try to make peace?

No way!
25%
Absolutely!
75%

Total votes : 20

Re: A Battle in Farrinia! (Any animal RP!)

Postby waxwing33 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:20 pm

“Bonsai, is it okay if we mix up our powers and create bolts of fiery lightning?” Asked Flame to the meerkat sitting near her.
My little fox baby!
I own two C$ stores. One is right here and the other one is right here
My current goal: Get a fish pet 🐟 in a trade.
You are a little hamster 🐹 that is stuck in its cage. To escape, join this RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4047045
Dragons of Volcania RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4044338
Please join this deer herd 🦌: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=4049895
If I had my own virtual pet site, I will make one where nobody ever gets warned or banned.
My elemental bird RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3990752&p=124340471#p124340471
Waxwing- Female- she/her pronouns- Peacock lover- Collecting dragons
New Warriors RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4057873&p=124590820#p124590820
Meowlet adopts: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4043423#
My How to Train your Dragon RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4052140&p=124499926#p124499926
My user-made adoptable topic: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4020537 🔥 :oops: 🔥
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:02 am

Selene and syko

they saw the other tribe fighting there tribe.
syko slithered up to flame and bonsai and poisoned both of them!
"THATS WHAT YOU GET!" syko yelled at them.
"sorry...." selene said softy to flame and bonsai
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waxwing33 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:34 am

Flame hated being poisoned, but tried to burn the poison off her feathers until she finally did. She stepped on Syko and growled loudly. “That’s what YOU get!” She shot a beam of fire at syko.
My little fox baby!
You are a little hamster 🐹 that is stuck in its cage. To escape, join this RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4047045
If I had my own virtual pet site, I will make one where nobody ever gets warned or banned.
My How to Train your Dragon RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4052140&p=124499926#p124499926
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:54 am

Bonsai - Meekat w/ Powers - Porresta - Scout - Tags: Flame, Silver, syko and selene

Bonsia felt the wind ruffle her fur and growled in annoyance. "Little?!" she growled, preparing to attack again. Before she did, she turned to Flame and nodded. She could feel the effects of the poison but tried to fight through it. "Yes. Let's attack together." she replied, glancing back at the members of the other tribe.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waxwing33 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:03 am

Flame held Bonsais paw with her wing. She whirled her wing around and out came two bolts of fiery lightning. One hit Selene and syko while the other hit Silver. While the fireghtning zapped the two, Flame cheered for the rest of her tribe.
My little fox baby!
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:46 am

selene and syko.

Nothing happened when they got struck by "Fireghtning" cuz both fire and lightning doesn't hurt them.
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:42 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Fira (Firo n Koya)- Fem- Kitsune (2 tail)- Mother- Porresta- Tags: xxx
Flames; fox fire maybe

The she fox was in a den with the pups, as Firo and Koya were only a few days old. Firo was a reddish color like both his parents, but Koya...Koya appeared to have taken after her grandfather Kuro, a black two tailed male. Grandmother Naja was brown furred, so neither pup resembled her. Fira was laid out on her side, the pups having just finished nursing again.

Kizzie- m- Dog (normal)- Healer- Barrona- Asex homorom- Tags: xxx

wip

Keiko- mare- Kirin (fire)- Loner- Les- Tags: xxx
fire, wip

The black Kirin mare snorted as she trotted along, head slightly down but ears pricked forward. Her dragon-like tail flicked a few times, then stilled. Being a loner, she kept as far from others as possible, or at least the ones she knew were in one of the clan-type groups. She didn’t quite get along with them, and it was almost as bad as if a member of each group were to encounter each other.

(sorry for ooc, but Tropic we really need you to go to the discussion thread and accept Fira’s mate)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:02 am

Silver watched impatiently. ''Come on...someone break off so I can fight!'' she yelled, her eyes blazing with anger. She unsheathed her claws and stalked around the carnage, when she was struck by a mix of lightning and fire. She indistinctively flew upwards, wafting the sting of the attack into the wind. She growled, her anger surging out of her like a white hot lava. She soured downwards and landed beside the small meerkat. She grabbed her by the scruff and shook her violently. ''You...think...anyone...can...hurt me...and get...away...with it?!'' she roared between shakes.
♥ Howdy there! ♥
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

On a Semi Hiatus!
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:46 am

D A R A H
Flying fox bat | Porresta | Hunter| Unknown powers | tags: Flame, Bonsai, Silver, Anarah

Once the fighting had broken out Darah quickly flew back to the camp, dropping off her catch and telling a few members what was happening. Once that had been done she flew back to the battle site, flying near Flame and making sure she saw that she was back. She flew close to a wolf that she recognized as being from the other tribe, prepared to attack if the call was given.

A N A R A H
Great Egret| Barrona | Beta | Healing | tags: Flame, Bonsai, Silver, Darah, Selene and Syko

At that moment the news of the flight had spread back to the Barrona camp, reaching their beta. Anarah was never one to stay out of a fight, and she started the flight over to the battle site as fast as her wings would take her. Once she saw a few members she recognized she started flying in an attack position, looking for any openings she could use to get a strike in. She gave out a loud cry to alert her tribe that she was there (and the other tribe too, to install fear).
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stripe12 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:30 pm

Crystal|Female|Utahraptor|Powers: Color changing, fire breathing|Loner|Tags: Flame, Bonsai, Silver, Anarah, Darah, Selene, Syko

Crystal watched from the edge of the battlefield, her feathered tail twitching uncomfortably. She wished the tribes would just stop fighting and try find peace for once. For now, it would be best to lay low and wait out the battle. Crouching down, crystal changed to a green color so she couldn't be spotted.
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me