SKY'S THE LIMIT)) closed.

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Ideas to spice up the rp <3

Poll ended at Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:35 am

Prophecy
5%
Spreading illness throughout the herds, weakening them
16%
Natural Disaster
16%
New deadly species
5%
Over Stallion Disappearance
21%
Major battles
11%
Forbidden romance
21%
Herds Allying against Eachother..?
5%

Total votes : 19

Re: SKY'S THE LIMIT)) open and accepting!

Postby iyori » Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:41 pm

duskfire | male | warrior | mountain herd
duskfire would tilt his muzzle and lean over, chewing on the disgusting ferns. he tried to enjoy it, or at least let it fill his stomach, but to him it was so.. revolting. the stallion turned away and trotted to the pond, fastening his mouth around a cattail and pulling, so he was able to attempt to eat it as well. it wasn't so bad.. it tasted salty and sweet, while having a grass- like taste. he knew he had to be grateful anyways, and murmured his thanks to the great mare before quickly swallowing the damp plant. it was prickly in his mouth, and scratched his throat, but he took a long drink of water before continuing to meal on the given pond life. he was suddenly finding the urge to grab a the round green circle plants in the water- which he did and took a small nibble, before losing his appetite as he saw a frog leap on it and rest there for several minutes.

riverfrost | mare | widowed mare | sun herd |
riverfrost watched as the colt left, gazing around the clearing before she trotted away to her own nest in an empty hollow. she felt cold, piercing loneliness fill her as the horses rejoined their kin or ranking in warm, cozy caves. of course, since the mare was quite timid and had different views on with stonewing saw, she was never invited to sleep with the other mares. I miss you grasswind, she blinked close her eyes and leaned over, finding the best position, before joining the deep sleep of the night.

brightsky | mare | yearling | mountain herd
brightsky winced as she watched flintwing trot away, she had obviously angered him. the young yearling decided it was best to weakly trot to over the lake, where there was less horses. as the filly began trotting towards the outer areas of the territory, she felt an impact crash onto her as she collided onto the ground, the other horse, seeming about her age jump to his hooves and seemed to try to act more intimidating. she snorted with fury as the colt seemed to act as if she had done something wrong. "for your information.. you were the one who crashed into me and your obviously not in mountain herd or else I would've killed you by now!" she paused to find the right words to finish her statement, "and secondly, I don't need protecting.. how clueless are you to not know all the leaders of the herds?" she paused to glance at her enemy, feeling more and more bitter as she noticed the colt was probably the "lady's man". she lunged forward, as the warriors might do to a lynx or a panther and pressed her sharp hooves against his chest, "tell me what herd you're from, why you're here, and how you have the nerve to speak to me like that. I swear I will attack you before any over stallion comes here", she nickered viciously, doubting her own strength because of her twisted wing. brightsky's confidence helped her ignore the pain, but it still burned brightly, seeming to increase as she spoke.

flickerblossom | mare | medicine mare | sun herd
flickerblossom began to trot towards the never- ending stream, which was where the mountains and cliffs started- the border for mountain herd territory. earlier before, a warrior had reported to her that there were several blossoms and bulbs there, which might be helpful for healing. she paused as she swore she scented a whiff of a sun herd horse passing the territory, but quickly pushed the thought aside and continued harvesting the bright green plants.

iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butters! » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:13 pm

⁅ RICKY // MALE // YEARLING // SUN HERD ⁆ ⁅ TAGGED; BRIGHTSKY ⁆
    ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
    Ricky rolled his eyes. "I said where is your over stallion, not who." When the
    filly pushed her hooves against his chest, his leaned forward until their
    noses almost touched. He then snorted right in her eyes just to frustrate
    her, then glared. He suddenly reared up, shaking her, and bent his head
    to grab at her lame wing. He knocked her down and pushed his hoof into
    her side to hold her. The lame wing was clasped between his teeth. His
    speech was muffled by the wing, but he snarled a warning. He wasn't
    being nearly as rough as he could. She could easily escape; he didn't want
    to hurt her, then he would never find out about his father. He also liked
    the horse still. She was tough, and he appreciated that. He tried to sound
    threatening but with the wing limiting his speech, it was tough. " I sad,
    wer es ur urver stallon." He tightened his grip on the wing and slighty
    pulled it towards him, stretching it out when it didn't want to stretch.
    He didn't want to hurt her yet, but he needed to know who his father
    was. And he was not about to let a filly (even a pretty one) get in the way.
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iyori » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:51 am

"you cow dung!", she spat as ricky took the advantage. "where else do you think he might be? the volcano?!" she kicked her back legs, attempting to barrel him back, but she barely missed, having her blows hit his stomach. brightsky shook as her eyes blazed with fury, "wait till' the warriors get here. they'll probably kill you!", she nickered, still trying to escape from the other yearling's grasp. normally, she would've been able to escape and leave him scratched up, but thanks to her useless wing, that change was blown. "you wouldn't hurt an injured filly would you? the great mare would surely punish you", she snarled under her breath, trying to get the colt to attack for many reasons, which would come to her benefit. the filly knew nothing about sun herd. of course, she had been told stories about the missing herd, and the cold and cruel actions of snow herd, but sun herd was usually left out. she couldn't tell if they were vicious or weak and merciful. the fear of knowing nothing almost flashed in her eyes, but she actually turned her neck and bit one of her sides to not show weakness in front of an intruder. get it together, you measly fool.
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butters! » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:20 am

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
    Ricky chuckled. He mimicked her voice in an undignified way "Wait 'till the warriors
    come." He rolled his eyes. "Thought you didn't need protecting. Or have you gone
    and changed your mind?" He smiled. "No, I wouldn't hurt someone unless they were
    trying to hurt me." He had already let go of her wing, but he released his hold on
    her side. He backed up a coupled step to let her get up. "But the great mare would
    approve of my mission, even if I was to hurt you. He unfolded his wings ever so
    slightly. "Anyways, where is your over stallion's bedding area. I need to see him and I
    don't have time for a wild goose chase." He paused. "Keep in mind that you are coming
    with me when I go to look for him so I can finish what I started if you lie to me." He
    gave a somewhat evil smirk, but his eyes still held their playful look as always. Ricky
    would never actually kill any other horse. He wasn't like that.
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iyori » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:15 pm

brightsky knew nothing about the intruding colt.. but she knew some horses were vicious enough to kill and wound if they didn't have their way. flintwing would probably want me to lead the colt to him.. he'd want the so- called protection of the herd and try to save my neck alone with it! I will not be a softie.. because it is time to show him what mountain herd horses do the yearling fixed her steely glance on the foreign colt, "Try me. Just remember, killing fillies won't get you anywhere" she shook her mane and stood up, seeming more fierce on her hooves as the filly turned her back and began trotting away, keeping a slow pace so, hopefully if the horse was clever enough, he would follow her. she crossed the empty pines, before flexing her wings to hesitate for the colt to meet her gaze. "see if you can catch up", she nickered with a slight taunt in her voice before edging back herself back legs and leaping gracefully from the tiny rocky hedges, not even slowing. if he wanted a challenge, she would give to him, navigating him through the difficult and longer way, before the surprise.. then if he was still quick mouthed she would show him what he actually came looking for. the lithe yearling tried to contain her excitement as a mischievous spark glowed within her eyes.
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butters! » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:35 pm

"With that glint in your eye? As if!" He glared at her. "Maybe you know nothing about
    sun herd but we're not stupid like your herd!" He lifted his wings and flexed all his
    muscles, prepared for a fight. He stomped his hoof on the ground. "I don't know
    what you're planning, but I don't trust it." He snorted. "Take me up the well trod
    path up to the sweetgrass meadows and the to your over stallion from there!" He
    tried to sound threatening and impressive with his knowledge. He had done some
    research before coming, he wasn't dumb enough not too. There was no way this
    filly was going to trick him. He would not run on a rocky path; his hooves would
    become sore and possibly break if it was hit hard enough. Then the filly would be
    on even ground on fighting terms. He wasn't taking that risk. He raised his wings
    and puffed out his chest. He was proud of his thinking. He realized though that
    this filly must not be like her other mountain herd kin. She was much smarter.
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iyori » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:28 am

brightsky inwardly sighed, realizing that the colt was much more intelligent then the expected. urgh.. if he was in snow herd I would've been able to convince him with all the loose snow she flicked her tail with impatience before leaping down, her expression emotionless. "quit prodding like an old donkey and realize your facts. mountain herd doesn't have sweet grass meadows anymore! every once lush field of grass is now burnt and sharp rocks cover the territory. unless you'd like to get a sharp stone stuck in your hoof, I suggest you choose one path. the mountains, the cold ice river, or the field of sharp rocks?", she tried to keep the tremor out of her voice as she mentioned the grass fields, realizing that it was true. bitterness filled the filly as she wondered how the colt could demand such a luxurious thing until she realized that all the herds but mountain herd had such a delicious source of food. by this point, she had completely forgotten about her crippled wing, anger and confusion holding off the pain and weight over her back, seeming to pull her down at every step. now as she walked, no longer hobbling, she slightly limped on one hoof, as if there was a sprain there, however she found it most beneficial by leaning over on the other legs, not easing the pain to entire back, instead focusing it on her rib cage, which prevented it from jolting with the shock at the sudden movements.
iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butters! » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:49 pm

Ricky eyed her suspiciously. "I still don't thoroughly trust you." He stated. "Just lead me to the place
    where the path used to be. The terrain will be the least rocky there." The sneer in his voice was not
    present, being slowly replaced by impatience.
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iyori » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:57 am

stonewing | male | over stallion | sun herd
stonewing snarled under his breath as he saw that behind the crowd of chanting horses, were the mischievous yearling and the uncooperative mare. he did not dare to call out the colt, fearing that his strange influence of likes from the herd would be a danger to himself. the over stallion, decided that it was, fine to remind the cowardly mare of her place. after the crowd began to leave, selecting their dens, he flew down from the higher hill and walked in gait form to riverfrost's hallow, just before she had settled down. "I see that you didn't seem to realize nor support my speech", he nickered, his tail swishing and his position stiff. the mare jumped to her hooves and recoiled murmuring, "I'm sorry." it seemed as if the widowed mare purposely kept herself distanced from the herd, not even attempting to fit in. "listen!", his gray mane flung with the fury as he leapt forward, his eyes blazing. "if you want a part of the herd, you need to act like it! we accept you but you push everyone aside as if they exclude you. unless you wish to leave, I suggest you start supporting my words and remain neutral. understand?" he was satisfied as she gingerly nodded and he trotted away. if he was to lead his herd to victory, and to be the leader herd of all, he would need to earn the trust and respect of all his herd. that was the first step.. before the real plan was executed.

riverfrost | mare | widowed mare | sun herd |
riverfrost watched as the over stallion left, sighing with relief. some leader.. threatening to exile me if I don't support him and accusing me of becoming distant.. I wish a new stallion would fight him and take over the role. she suppressed a whimper before trotting out of the den, surprised to catch a whiff of ricky's scent in the air. he wandered off.. she would follow the scent until she paused to gaze at the border towards mountain herd. how could he?! riverfrost felt fear as she flicked her mane and settled down, wondering when the colt would return, either alive or wounded.

brightsky dug her hoof in the ground before snapping, "if you want to see the over stallion so badly fine him yourself", she was glad that she was still high on tightly wedged cliffs of the mountain as the filly began leaping over the rocky terrain. she did not wait to see how the colt would react as she kept sprinting away, her speed increasing as she decided that as long as she was on the mountains, she was safe. the yearling began to wonder why the colt hadn't even tried to fly once, until she realized that his wings were still small, like other yearlings and sun herd most likely did not start flying training early. I hope my wing will get better soon..

iyori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Butters! » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:28 am

Ricky expected that. "I will." He lifted his wings. "But first..." He lifted himself off the ground and
    used the wind to carry himself. He wanted to conserve his energy for actually flying if he needed
    to do so, he drifted lower out of the wind so that he would fall without flapping. He playfully came
    down and barreled into her good side. Then he hopped back into the air, just out of reach. "Haha!
    Come get me then, miss I don't need protecting." He stuck his tongue out and made a "pth" sound.
    Ricky was confident that he could find the over stallion but he didn't want the filly to tell her herd
    about him, so he would try to hold her off. But he had to do it quickly. He didn't want to be in the
    air for so long and the rocks would hurt his unaccustomed hooves.
Butters!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me