☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should I sketch a few pictures of the island to help you guys visualize it?

Sure!
63%
Not necessary
10%
Do what you want.
27%

Total votes : 30

Re: ☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay [OPEN]

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:34 pm

Aoalani/18/wolf crocodile mix/pansexual/tags: Breeze/chris
Aoalani looked up at Chris and responded, " I'm more of a meat type of girl, but I don't hunt things ." She adds," My father and I always got meat from the store ." Aoalani was bored as well and took a peak in her case. All that was in it , mostly was clothes. She sighed and wished that they could leave to this new island.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:kai
Mahatu stated," You aren't a freak, everyone is different from everyone else in the world. " He saw that Kai flushed a bit. Mahatu grinned sheepishly and relaxed in the boat .
------
Siviani/18/albino peahen/bisexual/tags: Heron
Siviani answered," Don't be sorry for me, they gave me a home and provided for me." She huffed and put her violin back in it's case. Siviani was bored to say the least.
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:14 pm

Breeze // Female // Pine Marten // Tags: Aolani, Chris
"I'm vegetarian." Breeze said. "And a really picky eater. Hopefully we don't have to live off of live grubs!" She made a face, then started laughing. She broke off, remembering that she was around other people. "Okay... So there's three of us in here. We have to wait for 2 more before the lifeboat can leave." Breeze fidgeted in her seat, and her sketchbook fell onto the ground of the lifeboat, which was luckily dry. She picked it up and flipped back open to the page she had doodled on.

Fray // Male // Hybrid // Tags: Rebecca
"Sadly I have to stick around for a bit and sort people into boats. I'll try to meet up with you later, either on the lifeboat or on the island, but being a supervisor, I'm not actually allowed to leave until everyone is in safety." He pointed to the boat with Mahatu and Kai. "You'll be in this lifeboat, if that's alright!" Fray paused. "I can check on you if you'd like. Since you're here alone, it would be good to have someone look out for you."
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rurt » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:18 am

Milton - Male - Domestic cat - Tags: N/A

Milton sat in a boat along with Mahatu and others, none of which he was even acquainted with. He fumbled with the zipper on his life preserver. Water made him uneasy, and this is the last place a hydrophobe needs to be. He held his suit case on his lap, luckily for him he is always prepared for the worst.

Reese - Male - Dragon - Tags: N/A

The small, furred dragon sat on the edge of the boat, muttering bitterly about the situation. He was not happy. He blew smoke out of his nose, disregarding anyone else on Breeze's boat. He dragged a claw along the edge of said boat, and looked around at all of his fellow boat-goers. Pathetic. He knew that if this turned ugly he would come out on top. Despite his small size and gentle appearance, he can have a vicious attitude and sharp claws and teeth to match.

Braxton - Male - Wildcat - Tags: N/A

Braxton sat nervously in Siviani's boat. It's hard for him to keep his false cool appearance and composure in a situation like this. He shoves his hands in his pockets to mask his anxiety. A weak sigh escaped his mouth as he gazed at the nearby island. Whelp. This is life now.
rurt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:25 pm

Aoalani/18/wolf crocodile mix/pansexual/tags: Breeze/chris/reese
Aoalani scrunched up her nose as a dragon, came in blowing smoke out of his nose. She thought, " I thought dragons were extinct, at least what dad said." Aoalani said nothing, despite the urge too.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:kai/milton/rebecca
Mahatu stated," You aren't a freak, everyone is different from everyone else in the world. " He saw that Kai flushed a bit. Mahatu grinned sheepishly and relaxed in the boat .
------
Siviani/female/18/albino peahen/bisexual/tags: Heron/Braxton
Siviani answered," Don't be sorry for me, they gave me a home and provided for me." She huffed and put her violin back in it's case. Siviani was bored to say the least.
------
Raziel March/male/17/rabbit/heterosexual/tags: siviani/heron/braxton
Raziel quickly packed a suitcase and got dressed quickly. He hopped quickly to the docks. Raziel saw that Rebecca was here as well. He sighed and soon got assigned to a boat with a peacock,wolf, also a wildcat of some sort. Raziel waved at Rebecca, not sure if she cared or not. He got out a notepad and his favorite green pen. Raziel started to write down a little poem for her. He wrote in calligraphy, " I want to stop being fake, I have not moved on. I want to stop pretending , my life isn't better. I need you and I love you, beautiful. Please give me another chance my love. " Raziel tore the paper out of his notepad and put in his pocket and put the notepad in his case. He also put the pen in there as well and he slipped on the life vest.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:18 pm

Breeze // Female // Pine Marten // Tags: Aolani, Chris, Reece
Breeze looked at Reece, watching him as he muttered to himself. She attempted not to stare, but was failing; what else was there to look at? Like Aolani, Breeze didn't say anything. She could tell he didn't want to talk, and so she continued doodling in silence, hoping that the final person would be sorted onto their lifeboat so they could get moving.

(old post)
Fray // Male // Hybrid // Tags: Rebecca
"Sadly I have to stick around for a bit and sort people into boats. I'll try to meet up with you later, either on the lifeboat or on the island, but being a supervisor, I'm not actually allowed to leave until everyone is in safety." He pointed to the boat with Mahatu and Kai. "You'll be in this lifeboat, if that's alright!" Fray paused. "I can check on you if you'd like. Since you're here alone, it would be good to have someone look out for you."
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:55 pm

Chris.

"Oh yeah, a dragon, cool!" He shot his hand up in the air and waved at the reptile. "Hi! What's your name?" He asked, grinning.
(sorry writers block.)

Rebecca.
"Oh, alright then, thank you!" She happily said. She noticed Raizel, and simple looked away. "''m tired of being hurt by you. You broke my heart and now want forgiveness." Her eyes welled up with tears and her ears drooped. Quickly, she picked the tears away and hurriedly got into the boat. "Hello there.. I'm Rebecca.." She said softly.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:39 am

Aoalani scrunched up her nose as a dragon, came in blowing smoke out of his nose. She thought, " I thought dragons were extinct, at least what dad said." Aoalani said nothing, despite the urge too.
--------
Mahatu saw a rabbit calling herself Rebecca was now on the boat . He introduced, " Hi, I'm Mahatu." Mahatu noticed that she seemed sad.
------
------
Raziel sighed and whispered, " I'm sorry ." He dropped his ears and remained quiet. Raziel felt horrible for leaving Rebecca for another girl. He didn't feel like talking to the wolf or peacock.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rurt » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:11 am

Reese - Male - Dragon - Tags: Breeze,Chris

He felt eyes watching him and looked around. Meeting eyes with Breeze, he opened his mouth to chew her out for staring but was interrupted by Chris. "Um, excuse me?" He snapped harshly. "My names Reese." He concluded.
rurt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:45 am

Aoalani said softly," Excuse me , Reese , there's no need to snap at him." She really disliked the dragons attitude, but she didn't say so. Aoalani introduced, " I'm Aoalani."
--------
Mahatu saw a rabbit calling herself Rebecca was now on the boat . He introduced, " Hi, I'm Mahatu." Mahatu noticed that she seemed sad.
------
------
Raziel sighed and whispered, " I'm sorry ." He dropped his ears and remained quiet. Raziel felt horrible for leaving Rebecca for another girl. He didn't feel like talking to the wolf or peacock.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rurt » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:52 am

Reese - Male - Dragon - Tags: Breeze,Chris

"Well, Aoalani, maybe you should mind your business?" He said with a snarky laugh. "I can snap at anyone i want." he continued. He dipped his hand in the water to get a feel for the temperature. Too cold for his personal taste.
rurt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me