A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Postby S0ul Eater » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:44 pm

[
Okay!
]
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:52 pm

Chass rolled his eyes. Yes, that dog was right... "Then how about a couple of deer? We need food!" he barked at Nimbus's retreating back. "Is that good for you?" He knew he should try to be more patient, but with the alpha dead, and somebody expecting puppies... It was just so frustrating. He decided to close his eyes and imagine Cody (His dead brother.). 'Calm down Chass! You're gonna hurt somebody. Just... Jus' calm down. That'll help, I promise.' He opened them, now calmer. His eyes filled with steely determination, and he marched after Nimbus.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:54 pm

Henry looked outside for a moment and flicked his tail some. Mary dug her claws into the dirt and she focused on her breathing. Henry looked back at Mary and encouraged her through the first birth. Mary cleaned off the tiny female puppy, then moved her to nurse. Henry laid down and watched his pup nurse.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:08 am

Star - Alpha of Midnight Pack

She watched as the male went to his mate. She remembered her old mate before he was captured by humans. She looked at the pup who faced the water. The pup seemed alright to be alone and fish but she wasn't so certain so she watched quietly and curiously. She knew how to fish herself, she had to teach herself to fish along with other things.

Swift - Hunter of Midnight Pack

"Dear sounds more reasonable." The Australian shepherd tilted his head and lolled his tongue. He too began to get impatient but decided to keep it to himself. He did enjoy hunting, it kept him busy all day and filled his mind with only hunting strategies. Deer were fast, but he did have the advantage when he had his speed, him and Chass did.

Nimbus - Hunter of Midnight Pack

The male agreed with the shepherd mix, deer wouldn't fight back, in particular, the does. The bucks and stags did have a aggressive side to them. He hasn't hunted a deer of any kind within a herd, he only seen them alone, ever since the disaster. "Deer will fill the pack up and should last for today and possibly tomorrow. Lets catch some deer."

Chance - Scout of Midnight Pack

The small dog heard voices and looked in the direction of where it came from. At the edge of camp, she saw the Alpha, one of the newer dogs, and the shepherd male, Chass. She didn't really trust him all too well, even before the Alphas sudden death. The small dog then remembered, she has scout duty! She rushed to the edge of camp and began doing her patrol duties.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:14 am

Alessa watched the water closely and didn't make a sound. She waited for a fish to swim by, then she snapped onto it. Alessa quickly killed it and gently tossed it on the sand to drain the blood. The other fish scattered away as this all happened. She got a mouthful of water and spat it out onto the sand, washing the blood from her teeth.
~~
"She's a little small, but she looks okay." said Henry softly. Mary nodded and relaxed as the labor subsided for a few minutes. She watched the little runt closely. "Cybil, for this one." she said quietly. Henry nodded in agreement, then watched as their second puppy was born. This female pup was much bigger than her sister. Mary cleaned her and laid her next to Cybil.
~~
Maria looked around as she took her walk. She overheard a hunting party gathering and deciding on what they should hunt. Maria looked down to her swollen underside and flicked her tail. "It won't be too long..." she murmured. The female wandered around, just thinking to herself, wishing her pups' father would be around to help raise them.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:27 am

Red went to the food pile and sniffed it finding nothing that'll fill his hunger. He watched Cassie quietly before approaching the dead alpha. He sniffed his throats wound then wrinkled his nose from the horrid smell. He questioned why he did that.

Cassie continued to replace the old bedding in the dems till she had finished. She really wanted her hunter rank, not an omegas. She longed for a rabbit chase, a deer chase even.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:13 am

As Chass trotted after Nimbus, he paused. If the dogs were tired from lack of food, they wouldn't be able to catch a doe, much less a big buck. He needed someone else... He ran up to Nimbus, said 'I'm gonna find someone else to come with us also. New recruits." He turned around, not waiting for Nimbus's reply, and went to the dens. No one in this one, or that one... But there was an omega in this one. "You. Yeah, you. Wanna join us for a hunt? No, you have to. Get your scrawny butt over here." He barked fiercely. He knew that he was too harsh, but that was the point. The, they wouldn't contradict him. Or, his other, more experienced hunters. He waited for the omega to come to him.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:53 am

Cassie perked her head up and looked at Chass. She couldn't join a hunting party, she was an omega! Cassie did have a rebellious side to her, so with a smirk, she replied, "I would love to." She felt a short wag of her stubby tail after she said it. She was a hunter after all, maybe the alpha would be ok with it.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:58 am

Chas's snorted. "It doesn't matter whether you want to or not, you're still comin'. Now get. OVER HERE!" He roared. This dog... Well, he would have to teach them manners, and how to respect the other hunters. "But keep in mind, you're an omega. The other dogs under my command are hunters. They are better than you. Treat them that way." He said. And with that, he stalked off to find Star.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:36 am

Cassie looked away to roll her eyes. She used to be one of them, until a snotty omega cane to challenge her. She didn't know much about fighting, only hunting. She knew she was just as good as them, in fact, probably better. After all, two of the hunters weren't bred to hunt like her. "Oh don't get your fur in a knott, I know to respect the higher ranks." She padded over to the other hunters feeling Red eye her. He did secretly get mad he choose the omega, but he tried not to let it get to him. He went into the hunters den and sniffed at the new moss. It was comfy and soft.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me