The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/ Open

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:07 am

valkir
29 | warrior | male | crush: lacribae | tags; lacrimae

valkir's eyes moved to where lacrimae's hand rested on his own, a slight smile ticking at his lips. he nodded as she spoke, moving forward and slowly placing his other hand on her hip, his chest against her back as he peered down at the woman. "relax. they'll find her." he murmured.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:16 am

Gryffin
Female/Albino/bored/young/Tags: Rathian

Gryffin yawned. "Ok" She answered before looking around. She saw busy dragons around her and watched what they were doing, half interested. "Why did you adopt her?" She asked, just to make conversation.

Avion
Female/Smoky In Color/Curious/Tags: Rathian and Gryffin

Avion looked at Gryffin curiously and followed her eyes. Realizing she didn't see anything interesting, Avion Stood up and attempted to run off again, looking over at both dragons with a look that said "You can't get me!"
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:18 am

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
She leaned back against him as a small blush warmed her cheeks. "I'm a mother and a High Queen, relaxing is something i very rarely do." She said with a slight laugh. She looked back up at him, her eyes having a soft and warm tone to them.

Rathian - Dragon - King
"Well, she doesn't have parents. She needs one, so in the mean time I will be one for her." He said and used his tail to scoop up Avion before she could get too far.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:23 am

valkir

valkir chuckled softly, glancing down to the woman. "you should try it sometime, it's very nice." he murmured with a slight nod, gently squeezing her shoulder. he was glad lacrimae was letting him get this close, from what he had seen, she didn't do that with very many people. "so, tell me. what are your requirements for my new task of guarding the castle?" he questioned with a raise of his brow, a small smile pulling at his lips.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:25 am

Gryffin
Female/Albino/bored/young/Tags: Rathian

Gryffin, being the annoying clueless young dragon she was, she asked: "Who are her first parents?" Now she was intersted, even though she didn't ask an actual good question. Curious of every dragon now, she looked around at everyone and wondered their life stories.

Avion
Female/Smoky In Color/Curious/Tags: Rathian and Gryffin

Avion frowned, and stuggled to get free. Trying to make up a good lie to escape, she said: "I have a meeting soon! I will be late!" She looked at Rathian, convinced he believed her.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:46 am

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: Dragon Land~Tagged: Open
Azula made her way 100 feet above the ground scanning for where she could of hear the bird. After a bit of flight, she noticed a house that was in the middle of nowhere. She knew she better go back and report her finding because someone had to live here. It didn't look abandoned the few things here and there. Her eyes focused on some of the stuff around. She smiled seeing a bird feeder with a few birds currently at it. "I shouldn't come on let's go back," she told herself starting to turn. "One wouldn't hurt," she said diving towards the ground.

Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Killian
Reese continued to walk until he was stopped by someone saying his name. He turned to see Killian coming from one of the alleys. "If you need an answer now you must walk and talk. I am currently on a mission. I don' t have the time for stupid questions," He said not trying to be mean. He was annoyed by the current turn of event. He turned his ear to listen to see if Ursa found anyone. While this was happening, a huge female grizzly was making her way through the alleys alert to see if she would find anyone. She was like coon dog on the hunt she wouldn't attack whatever she found. She would corner in then give a roar telling Reese she found something.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:03 am

Carolin Darkbrew / 36 / Witch doctor / Tags: Azula / Mood: Restless

Carolin would have almost reached her house and she sees a dragon heading to her house as well. She would quickly leap off her bear and charge at the dragon. "Hey! What are you doing to crazy beast! Leave those birds alone!" She would grab the battleaxe hanging off her bear's side in a saddlebag and start swinging it at the Azula. "Leave me and my house alone!" She wasn't actually hurting Azula, just swinging the axe in the air towards her as she ran over, trying to scare her away. "Leave me and berry alone! I have potions to make! Rawwwwrrrrrrr!" She tried roaring at the dragon in anger, though.... it wasnt very intimidating. Then she would pause for a moment, her mood going from angry to curious. "Oh, you have feathers don't you? Give me one, or two... or all of them, I could use a few dragon feathers!" She laughed a little and tried grabbing at the dragon's wings. "I haven't seen any feathered dragons! Ohohohoho, this will be so useful in my research!"
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:07 am

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: Dragon Land~Tagged: Carolin
Azula almost dropped to the ground since she stopped flapping when she heard a human. She looked like a deer in headlights froze not knowing what to do. This was the first time she was this close to a human. She squeaked with shock as the ax came near her. She flapping was choppy from fear. She watched as the human went from angry to trying to grab at her wings. The only thing she could think of was to send a blast of water towards the human. From there, she took towards the sky losing a single feather while she did. Her flying looked like she had one too many drinks. The only thing she could think of went she hardly went into the sky and was only 50 feet from the ground.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:22 am

Rathian - Dragon - King
He let out a hearty laugh at Avion. "Now who are you meeting?" He asked her, drawing her close to himself. His attention turning to Gryffin as he did so. "Her parents were killed before she could hatch, its a strong reminder why we must never go near humans." He said calmly.

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
She smiled and seemed to mull over her words a bit. "Well, keep me safe, make sure no one burns down my main hall, and..." She trailed as she turned around to face him, yet she did not back up to give him space, she simply stayed against his frame and smiled up at him. "Keep me company wen I desire." She purred with a slight wink.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:29 am

valkir

valkir listened closely to the woman, raising a brow as she turned to face him, chuckling lowly at the last part. "ah, i think i can do that." the man mused, pausing and nodding. his hand moved from her shoulder to gently cup her cheek, running the pad of his thumb over her soft skin. "so tell me, do you desire my company?" he questioned lowly, eyes glimmering.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me