Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Acceptin

Postby ~kala~ » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:16 am

shadow looked once more.he licked the wound on his leg.he layed down sleeping in the darkness.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:18 am

"My heart isn't all set here. Its set with being near the animals. Any one animal has two possibilities, well mannered and trained or the misbehaving unmannerly one. I love every animal. Yes I will need to get my life together after me and Dylan breaking up. But I won't fell better without a big enough distraction." Emmi looked at Ella,"Here." Ella took the syringe. She then stood up and ran out to Dylan.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:20 am

"Yes, but you also made a promise." said Carter. He watched her leave, then sat down again. The adult dogs sat close to Carter and let him pet her.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:22 am

Ella sighed and skidded to a halt beside Dylan. She quickly injected fang with the Valium. She helped Dylan pick him up. They brought him inside frowning.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:27 am

shadow woke from his nightmare.shadow started to tear up and calmed down.he looked at lights and took a step in it.shadow started to pace back and forth in the light.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:15 am

Ink frowned as he walked away, "there goes that plan." She muttered irritability. She padded a different direction thinking of a name for 1. "Everyone deserves a name." She smiled slightly.
~~~~~
Bluel thought for a moment, an idea popping into her head. "I know how you can get cooled off." She smiled as she lifted her onto her back and looked around for one of the vets her eyes landing on Newt. "Howdy sir, do you by any chance know anyone around here that can give hair cuts?" She asked awkwardly
~~~~~
Suko yawned as she rolled over onto her back, the clouds calming her as she laid on the tall building. She smiled, her tail flicking with energy. She get an idea, a grin growing across her face as she stood up and went to the edge of the building. It was a long ways down and she was in a daring mood. She let herself lean over the edge, free falling her wings tucked in. She closed her eyes letting her body fall until she was almost at the ground. "Three... two.. one!" She barked as she spun around and opened her wings, swooping back up into the air, giggling with excitement.
~~~~~
Clockworks yawned feeling a little tired. She looked around and padded into an empty cage. She curled up and decided to take a little nap.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:34 pm

I mewled and squirmed up onto her head, holding on to her ears and around her eye sockets with my medium sized paws. "M-ma!" I squealed, and looking up at newt, now looking more harmful from a far view.I was scared at how tall he was compared to me and my mom, didn't make it at all very comforting.I mewed louder, getting more scared of thoughts running through my small head.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:40 pm

Ink frowned as he walked away, "there goes that plan." She muttered irritability. She padded a different direction thinking of a name for 1. "Everyone deserves a name." She smiled slightly.
~~~~~
Bluel felt the kit squirm around her head, sounding frightened. "Silverdusk, it's alright he ain't gonna hurt you." She assured her. "He's a nice young man." She smiled. It wasn't a surprise to be that the kit was a little frightened. He was quite larger than them and due to the aussies small size she was a little worried for their safety as well.
~~~~~
Suko yawned as she rolled over onto her back, the clouds calming her as she laid on the tall building. She smiled, her tail flicking with energy. She get an idea, a grin growing across her face as she stood up and went to the edge of the building. It was a long ways down and she was in a daring mood. She let herself lean over the edge, free falling her wings tucked in. She closed her eyes letting her body fall until she was almost at the ground. "Three... two.. one!" She barked as she spun around and opened her wings, swooping back up into the air, giggling with excitement.
~~~~~
Clockworks yawned feeling a little tired. She looked around and padded into an empty cage. She curled up and decided to take a little nap.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:45 pm

I looked up more, just seeing more of his body, arms, then shoulders, then a bit longer neck, and a head. I lowered my ears and i didnt even think, i just stared, and then my legs took off. They just power boosted me down onto the ground safely. I look down with my eyes wide and then around.I look at mom for a moment, and dont have a clue wha ti just did, but it felt kinda funny, and in a way..out of my control.

(when a animal like a deer is scared, what do they do "stare, and run" correct.)
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:51 pm

~~~~~
Bluel watched the kit jump off of her head, her eyes softening as she crouched down to her level." Honey I would never lie to you about this stuff. If he were dangerous I would have never brought you to him." She smiled as she licked the kits head lightly. "I promise."
-----
OOC: I think so
~~~~~
~~~~~

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles