The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/ Open

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:34 am

valkir
29 | warrior | male | crush: lacribae | tags; lacrimae

valkir smiled to the queen, his arms remaining crossed. "i must say, that is an honor." he mused with the slightest of smirks, peering down at the pale-haired woman. any man would be lying to say she wasn't beautiful. and the way she led their village was honorable and wise, something that often got overlooked. a sigh slipped past valkir's lips, staring down as he watched the village go about their day. he sincerely hoped they didn't have a war on their hands.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:37 am

Gryffin
Female/Albino/awake/young/Tags: Cazdoramu and Aku

-doing the same as last post.

Avion

female/hatchling/Tags:Rathian

Avion woke up and decided it was a good time to escape. She ran over toward the mouth of the nest, playfully glancing over her shoulder at Rathian. Avion had a mischievous look in her eye as she scrambled for the opening.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:46 am

Carolin Darkbrew / 36 / Witch doctor / Tags: None / Mood: Restless

Carolin walked in her hut again before grabbing the essentials alongside some healing potions and some special oils for the blacksmith. She would step outside and whistle loudly, waking her black bear up from his nap and the bear lumbers over as she hops on his bareback. "We are heading to town, let's go" The bear growls before turning and making a dash for the village.... after a few minutes of running the bear would slow to a walk and lumber into town, carrying Carolin in before sitting as she would slide off his back. "Be a good boy and go to the stream, get yourself some fish and be back here" The bear stands up and wanders off. "Alright, let's see here...." She searched around and then decided to wander around the streets before smiling to herself and heading into the back streets. (Where rogue and killian are, so, feel free to run into her)
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:54 am

Aria | Female | Hetero | Dragon | 318 | Warrior | Fire | Crush/Mate: Open | Tags: Avion

"Ahaha little one. Get back here."
She said to the dragonet as she scooped he up in her mouth. It wasn't safe for the hatchling to be out there alone. Aria safely placed Avion behind her with a stern look.

"You have to stay in here for now. Nobody wants you to get hurt. Maybe you could guard the net with me? Doe stay sound fun?" She said to the small dragon in a softer tone. It must have been odd to here he speak with emotion. Well, if it meant protecting one of her own, she'd do just about anything.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:53 am

Avion

female/hatchling/Tags:Aria

At first, Avion squirmed to get free but when she heard "Guard" she got excited. She nodded quickly and sat up straight, trying to look neat. Her Ice blue eyes politely faced Aria, but not uncomfortably. "Please!" She answered, hoping that Aria would stick to her word
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:34 pm

Aria | Female | Hetero | Dragon | 318 | Warrior | Fire | Crush/Mate: Open | Tags: Avion

"Just remember to stay in my sight and then you can help." She told her. It was going to be weird having a small hatchling 'helping' her, but as long as the little thing didn't get hurt under her watch, she'd be ok.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:46 pm

Avion

female/hatchling/Tags:Aria

She nodded quickly nodded. "Yes!" she squealed, ready to help Aria in every way she can. "Name?" She asked, not knowing the kind dragons name. Her dark winds wrapped neatly to Avion's sides.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:44 pm

(Very very very sorry for that long wait o.o)

Name: Rouge - Female - Species: Viking - Rank: Freya - Location: Inside Village being sneaky - Tags: Killian

Watching as the boy quickly crouched down and raced to the next spot, Rouge couldn't help but giggle softly at how he looked as he played along with her sneaking about wanting to avoid a lecture. Glancing both ways she to raced across as Killian gestured her the ok to do so. As he, she also sported the sneaky crouched running, her right hand pressed against her chest. She didn't want to lose the scales she had hidden in the top of her dress. Making it to the other side where the boy waited on her, Rouge quickly pressed her back up against the building and gave the boy a grin, her pearly whites showing through her slightly dirty face. "two down, three more buildings to cut past." She whispered to him as she glanced around. She could have sworn she heard an armored polar bear but the sound of it's clanking armor and paws tapping the ground had stopped. "I think we may have company..." She whispered as she looked back at Killian.

Name: Aku - Female - Species: Dragon - Rank: Hunter - Location: Nest - Tags: Cazdoramu

Hearing his laugh caused her to chuckle as well, a sly smirk slid over her muzzle, "Ah, of course, you'd have to hunt for it first I won't be showing you the way." the female flicked her tail, a flirty smirk on her face. Aku's eyes watched as his tail moved a few gold pieces behind him, she loved gold it was beautiful in color and in texture not to mention the tantalizing noise it made as it clanked against it's one another. Her eyes moved from the golden beauties when the male decided to stand and usher the little dragoness along. Aku's honey gold eyes watched the little one bound along with the rock in her jaws, a motherly look came over her as her eyes softened and a sweet and gentle smile replace her flirty expressions from before. "Oh don't talk like you're falling apart, you're only 200 years older than myself." She chuckled as she gently smacked him with her wing as she extended it out and retracted it. Unexpectedly, she watched Cazdoramu fling a coin at her and her previous smirk returned, "Oh I don't need your charity." She chuckled as she picked it back up, "But, I won't reject such a pretty golden coin." She chimed. A look of pure delight was on her muzzle as she gazed at the coin that was now resting in her claws. "Ah, you're still on that hmm?" She replied as she removed her eyes from the coin in her claws, stepping into his den a little more her voice lowered to more of a whisper "Keep an eye on Vendorious... I have doubts about his loyalty to Rathian and all dragon kind..." She continued to whisper, it was clear she was being serious now her voice was no longer focused on trying to entice the male with her flirty gestures and words.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:53 pm

Gryffin
Female/Albino/awake/young/Tags: Cazdoramu and Aku

Gryffin looked between the two older dragons with a scrunched nose. With a look of pure disgust on her face she said without thinking: "Ew you dragons in love!" She covered her face with her wings and sat behind the small pile of rocks. "Weird" Gryffin muttered to herself.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:05 pm

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: Dragon Land~Tagged: Open
Azula took to the sky shooting up towards the clouds. Well, that was the plan she leveled off hearing the sound of a bird in distress. It sounded like it was in the human territory. A fly-by wouldn't hurt she thought to herself going towards the sound. She went higher up in case of hunters or a trap. She wouldn't go too far she didn't want to be scolded if caught. She was also a bit tired from all the flying, clawing and ramming.

Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Open
Reese went into his head what he would do when he was a child. At some point, he would sneak home right to try not to get in trouble. A smile spread across his face at the thought. All he had to do was make sure he cut her off, and he still would have his head. He let a sharp low whistle making sure to angle it so his bear would cross the alley. It was an alert whistle to signal if she found anything to warn him. It was great for hunting game or finding anyone. He starting walking down the alley himself to see if he was going to find this lost princess or if he was in the wrong.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me