Fallen Moon(CLOSED New Link Below

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Fallen Moon(Wolf RP)Accepting for Thundermoon Pack

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:39 am

Shiranui
Nightstar elder - male - Absurd light - tags: Alethea, Jeena

-
He was being watched at distance by Alethea and the pup, but thought to go to ask if they needed any help "Mornings you two? is something wrong?" the white male wolf asked his eyes looking at the two she-wolves. He did notice that Angel did leave in hurry and Alethea was coughing blood.

Uriel
Nightstar lead hunter - male - crush: unsure - electricity manipulation- tags: Lizzie, Khione, Dare, Aura

-
He nodded to Lizzie "Alright, I understand..." he said to her, turning his eyes over to the two scouts "thank you Dare, Khione" he responded to them with a nod. He then turned to Aura "hm, I am actually planning to take some hunters, scouts, and fighters with me to check our new lands, the hunting grounds this lands can give us" he said to him. He flick his black tail as he thought "you're only available hunter now, or well...I have not seen Lily or Justice this morning yet..." he said to him "I could love to have to this patrol as well? the pack could need some prey, even if only two of us can't catch anything big" he kept saying.

Lillian
Nightstar hunter - female - crush: open - fire manipulation - tags: Matix

-
She flicked her tail as she let the healer apprentice lead a way to those lilies, she needed "yeah, I am never really had a cold, but I do feel cold breezes, I can't freeze to dead easily...but my flames are too hot to keep others warm, they could get badly burned" she said. She sighed "my flames can easily get out of control and if they do, I can do anything to stop them..." she said her eyes looking at some bushes in the distance "Lilies...yeah I am pretty sure I did saw a lot of them on our way here, maybe you meant them?" she asked.

Faustus
Nightstar fighter - male - crush/mate: Aura - coat color change - tags: Aura

-
He didn't say anything to Auraäs comment, he followed the hunter toward the little group around Uriel. He overheard the words the lead hunter gave to the scouts "...hm, well the hunters are pretty busy doing their own things...I think we...you could accompany them Aura" he responded to his mate "of course, I could accompany them as well" he said.

Dawn
Nightstar Scout - female - crush: Lily - thorn manipulation - tags: Lily

-
She nodded to her once more "alright, then get rest as much you need" she said to her "I could maybe start asking if I am needed for anywhere now, we're in our new little home and everything sucks a big mess already" she said.

Angel
Nightstar pup - female - crush: open - wings - tags: Alethea, Jeena, Isla

-
She run after the healer as she got to check on the elder. She was worried for Alethea, knowing that she was pretty old even if she acted another way.

Ash
Nightstar pup - agender - crush: Birdy - gender shifting - tags: Birdy, Aqua, Rima

-
He nodded to Birdy even if his eyes were focusing on the two adult wolves, trying to find an opportunity to walk away without either of the Aqua, Rima, or anyone else noticing them. Now he knew that Aqua was focusing on Potato, but he was not sure about Rima yet.

-
The pale brown healer wolf looked at Ryder after his quick howl to inform the pack about a meeting. They gave a quick look at Gin, before getting a good place to sit down and wait for the meeting, even if they knew what it was about.

Toshi
Thundermoon lead scout - male - crush: open - body hardening - tags: open

-
He turned to the beta, wondering if he was ready to take his place as the new alpha, but then again the tension seemed very odd in his eyes. This meeting may be something else than him taking his position.

Aizen
Thundermoon fighter - male - crush: open - darkness mimicry - tags: Senia, Mei, pups

-
He looked at the mother and pups, turning away slowly facing his fellow pack mate Senia there "So fr they're not a problem so let's continue the patrol...or we could head back o camp..." he said to the other fighter.

Hannah
Thundermoon elder - female - crush: open - cursed body - tags: Jaden

-
She looked at the fighter "I would not mind if you became a beta, I think you could be great for the role, but in the end that's the decision is the alpha" she responded. She looked at Ryder after the wolf he made "I guess he is ready to inform the pack about his decisions" she said "could we go to find a better place to sit down and listen?" the injured, but still, the young elder responded.

Ammy
Thundermoon pack mother - female - mate: Oki - elemental mimicry - tags: Oki, Jeshi, pups

-
She gave a smile to Jeshi and her mate as they started to make them leave. She looked at Okami and Harumi, running to find the Solitaire "love sure is a weird thing?" she said suddenly her eyes turning to Oki.

Chibi
Thundermoon pup - male - crush: open - angled walking - tags: Dark sun, Jess

-
He looked at his brother "what is a boss animal?" he asked him before turning to Jess "actually I may know a place we can sneak away? but don't cry if your pelt got messy" he said flicking his tail as he turned around to walk toward some bushes there, he was being played there before, so he thought that his mother seeing him near there could not be anything suspicious.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:12 am

Jessaa- f- 4 y- scout- Empathy- pan- mate: Jigsaw- pups: Kruger and Kiki (unborn; Emily might be Kiki's future pup, or crush if someone wants to make her- one week along I think)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: Jigsaw

The slender and pretty faced deep brown eyed female smiled. The white toed red she wolf nodded and said "Okay." She stuck close to him and looked around. She still didn't see anything, not yet, but there had to be cats or rats around.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theodore- wants to adopt- Rem x Vel: Rena- Tags: Theo, Val and Askara

The brown nosed and eyed cream golden male smiled gently. "That's good to hear," he said, and tilted his head. "Is there anything you two need, or need us to check on or tell the others? We're your betas, so when you need help we can give it."

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- will die- Tags: Lune, Lykos

The white toed black she wolf with amber and blue eyes -dying, not really anything to post now-

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- small sparks and flames- homo; Uriel- mate open- Hakurie- Tags: pack, Uriel, Kovi and Astral

The white toed gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one moved black ears and nose and nodded. "Yeah, yeah, let's go find her fast. I'm sorry..." he said, though he shouldn't be the one to have to apologize. He then took off running, catching the scent once more. He ran a few more steps before gasping. He stopped himself and looked back, waiting for Kovi. It wouldn't do to just leave him behind like that, after all.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- pulling water out of air or nearby sources- bi- mate: Rima- Tags: Rima, Potato and Lupo

The blue eyed gray she wolf nodded, saying "Yeah. They probably would be happy getting out, and playing and whatnot." She then made a small sound as Angel and Isla were mentioned. "Should we...go check that out?" she asked her mate.

She then made a small sound as she heard yelping, and looked over. The calls were coming from a crevice, and Lupo was over there looking panicked. She barked "Rima!" then ran over. She pawed and tried figuring out how to get Potato out, but could really only fit her muzzle.

(Hey Furry, going to leave this and some others the same for Rima)

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter- breezes and gusts- homo- mate: Alois- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf smiled as he looked st Alois. "Okay, cool; should we practice normal sparring, or use our powers this time?" he asked.

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- light- hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare, 2 unborn (one month two weeks pregnant; mine is Eden)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: pack, family, Uriel

The pretty and slender but longer legged green eyed golden she wolf nodded. "Okay," she said, and when Justice was mentioned she looked up. "Uriel, Justice is over there. She's napping, I think, but you can wake her if you want her to go with you."

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- darkness (to hide in)- homo; Khione- no mate until 3- Skylar x Lizzie, Justice- Tags: pack, Khione, Uriel, Faustus and Aura

The cream one twitched black ears and nose. He nodded to the other male, and smiled a bit as he said "You're welcome."

Aura- m- 4 y- hunter- blue light that surrounds him when used- homo- mate: Faustus- wants to adopt- Boo- Tags: pack, Faustus, Uriel and those he's tagged

The gray and white male twitched black ears and nose. He flicked his black tipped tail and walked. The blue and gold Sectoral eyed one nodded to him. He looked to his mate then. He said "Oh, you're coming along with us." He knew they could run into dangers out there while looking around. He said to Uriel "We'll both come along with you, then."

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo 2 weeks- pup- invisibility- crush: Jagar- too young- Tags: pack,Jagar, Aqua and Potato and Lupo

The golden eyed white pup twitched black ears a bit. The pink nosed one whined a bit, asking "How...how do we get him out?"

Birdy- f- 4 mo 2 weeks- pup- bird shift- bi; Ash- too young- parents died, Lupo- Tags: pack, Ash, Rima and Aqua

The brown eyed brown pup glanced over again. She then began to sneak along a bit, but didn't move too much because Rima might still be watching. She heard Aqua calling for her. They didn't know if Rima had noticed the calls yet, though.

Lupo- m- 4 mo 2 weeks- pup- vine growth and flowers on vines- homo; Potato and Jagar a bit- too young- same, Birdy- Tags: pack, Aqua and Potato, Boo and Jagar

The golden eyed brown pup looked panicked, and pawed at the crevice. He couldn't figure out how to get him out of there...and began to panic more. He had no useful powers! Well, his vine growth might help, but he only could make smaller ones; and Aqua came over and tried to help.

(Same)

-dropping these here-
(May; Kirei and Yurei; Misty, Wind, Stormy- f; f and m; f, genderfluid, m- 4 months- pups- rose growth; Lilly growth/spiritual power (eyes and body glow) ; mist, small breezes, rain cloud; bi; bi, homo; bi, asexual, homo- too young- Ki and Yu are siblings; Wind Stormy Mist are related-

May is black with a white face and tail tip and blue eyes.
Kirei and Yurei are both silvery with darker muzzles and noses.
Misty is silver with blue eyes. Wind is white with a silver head and tail. Stormy is white with tan ear backs, two gray head patches, a mid back patch, gray rump and tail with black tip.)

Thundermoon

Jeshi- f- 4 y- scout- fox shift- Demi- mate: Jasmine- pups: Okami and Harumi- dad x mom: 2 siblings- Tags: family, Ammy and co

The pretty red female with the brown eyes and nose, and black pads/claws nodded. Brown ears twitched a bit. The brown tail flicked as she licked her mate. She then began to head out, nose twitching and she wondered what they'd find.

Harumi- m- 5 mo- pup- Tanuki shift- probably homo; Solitaire- too young- donor father, Jasmine x Jeshi (birth mom), Okami (twin)- Tags: family, Ammy and co, Solitaire

The cute brown male with black ears, nose, tail tip, nails and pads looked to Solitaire. The white jawed amber and gold eyed one smiled. "Do you want to play, or...we could just sit and talk?" he asked. His tail flicked a couple times.

Oki- m- 4 y- fighter- Darkness (for sneaking up)- hetero- mate: Ammy- Chibi and Dark Sun; future pups (mine is Amaya)- Tags: Ammy and pups, Jeshi and co

The big black male smiled as he watched them all interact. He watched the two she wolves head off, then looked to his mate. "I guess so, but they're too young to really know what love is yet anyway. It's really just a crush right now," he said with a smile.

Dark Sun- m- same age as Chibi- pup- Darkness- Asexual- Shiranui (great uncle), Oki x Ammy, Chibi- Tags: family

The black pup flicked his white tipped tail as he sat. The amber eyed black one said "An animal bigger than the rest of its species, I guess. Like a really big cat or badger or something." He then stood, shook off, and began to follow his brother.

Jess- genderfluid- same age as Chibi and Dark- pup- not very strong flame- pan; Chibi- too young- Tags: Ammy and the boys

The pretty red pup, with white muzzle, cheeks, chest and belly, hummed. Brown ears and the brown tipped tail moved a bit. The brown eyed white pawed one huffed and said "I won't be upset..." She then began to follow the other two as they headed off to some bushes.

Loners

Renee- f- 2 mo 3 weeks- loner pup- small snowflakes- (bi)- mother, Thunder and Yuki and Hei- Tags: Mei, siblings, Aizen and Senia

The black headed white pup with brown and blue eyes went back to Mei. She sighed a bit, and shook her head.

Hei- m- same- loner pup- control of shadows, but it'll always be weak so it's a defense- (homo)- mom, Renee and Thunder and Yuki- Tags: Mei

The brown eyed black pup pressed against his mama. He continued to just watch, choosing not to speak.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fallen Moon(Wolf RP)Accepting

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:26 am

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags: Val
Askara would smile but shake her head. “I know, just still, be careful. We are in a new place with new things and I just don’t want you hurt” she says. She smiles at the betas, "could you possibly see how everyone is doing? Being in a new place and all may cause some fear and stress"

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: pack mates
Isla looked up as a crowd came around them. "Give me some space please she barked softly, though knowing it probably would go unheard. She closed her eyes and put a paw on the elder's chest, surging her healing power into the elder, hoping it wasn't too late.

Maiara/ Female/ Scout/ Extreme Speed/ tags: pack mates
Maiara sat with the pack, listening and nodding.

Tamaska/ Female/ Fighter/ Self Healing/ tags: Pack mates
Tamaska was sleeping

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Pack mates
Theodore dips his head as well.

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei sighed as the two wolves left. Her heart was racing in fear and stress.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: pack mates
Alois smirks, "why don't we use our powers?"

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags: Pack mates
Sebastian is listening and nodding.

Lark/ Fighter/ Bird Sight: Tags: open
Lark is open in camp laying down under the shade of a tree.

Astral/ Hunter/Camouflage/Tags: pack mates
Astral stays silent but nods

Jynx/ Fighter/ Thick Fog/ Tags: Grey, Pack mates
Jynx nods, “wouldn’t want to add sick wolves to our list of problems”

Skylar/ Hunter/ Power over Color/ Tags: pack mates
Skylar turns starting to make his way back towards camp. On the way back he spotted a rabbit, and turned to go chase it down as well.

Justice/ Hunter/ Color Absorbtion/ Tags: Pack mates
Justice yawned

Jagar/ Pup/ Teleportation/ Tags: pack mates
Jagar ran out from his hiding spot, "oh no! we have to help!" he says running over.

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: pack mates
Khione nods and sits down waiting.

Jasmine/scout/animal communication/ tags: Open
Jasmine followed her mate out.

Okami/ pup/ Extreme Condition Resistance/ tags:Open
Okami huffs and turns around watching as his brother ran off, probably to find Solitaire.

Lienin/ Lead Fighter/ Enhanced Sight/ tags:Open
Liein is open to tag in camp.

Solitaire/ Pup/ Levitation/ Tags: Harumi
Solitaire smiles, "Either works, I don't mind" He replies.

Kya/ hunter/ Echolocation/ tags: open
Kya is open to tag in camp

Senia/Fighter/ Clear mind/ tags: Aizen
Senia nods, "we should continue the patrol, we don't know what else we might find"

Istinito/ Loner/ Emotionless/ tags: open
Istinito is sleeping

Potato/ pup/ form shifting(gas-solid)/ tags: open
Potato yelps in panic as he tried to unwedge himself from the rock crevice. He heard some comotion and footsteps running over. Oh, he was going to be in such trouble once he figured out how to escape. He totally forgot that he could change his state of matter in his panic, and needed someone to remind him.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:30 am

Intro

Somewhere in the forest lived three wolves, a golden wolf who's aura could chase away darkness, a black wolf who didn't let the darkness control him, a tall red wolf the an aura of fire. They had been on there their own for a month since they lost their pack and the group's mood was currently hopeless despite Sora the golden wolf trying to keep the sadness away.

Sora/Male/One year old/Str8/Loner/Tags: Roxas and Axel

He was napping by his brother after they had hunted a deer with Axel. He'd been trying to keep their hopes up by playing with them or giving words of encouragement but it was hard as Roxas was either depressed or angry and Axel was being hard to read. He was worried that Axel was bottling up his emotions and something would have to give or else he'd explode in anger.

Roxas/Male/One year old/Bi/loner/Tags: Sora, Axel

He was napping with Sora after a hunt, with a full belly he watched as Sora flopped down and fell asleep instantly, he huffed a laugh and decided to join his brother. He had been sad lately and he could tell that Sora noticed as he tried to cheer him up by playing or running with him but he couldn't get rid of the sadness that lingered in his heart. He sighed quietly Sorry bro there's only so much you can do to help me through this.

Axel/Five years/Unknown/Loner/Tags: Sora and Roxas

The fluffy fire wolf had returned from defending the carcass from scavengers and saw the brother's curled up napping together. He shook his head and smiled. They look like a yin yang all curled up like that he thought fondly. He sat by them while they slept, keeping watch for danger and remembering the yin to his yang Xion. He sighed quietly and watched the horizon.

Reaper/Male/loner/Death sense/six months/Tags: Open

He came across a huge place with strange dens and stranger scents. He doubted that a pack lived here but he sniffed around away.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:41 am

Jessaa- f- 4 y- scout- Empathy- pan- mate: Jigsaw- pups: Kruger and Kiki (unborn; Emily might be Kiki's future pup, or crush if someone wants to make her- one week along I think)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: Jigsaw

The slender and pretty faced deep brown eyed female smiled. The white toed red she wolf nodded and said "Okay." She stuck close to him and looked around. She still didn't see anything, not yet, but there had to be cats or rats around.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theodore- wants to adopt- Rem x Vel: Rena- Tags: Theo, Val and Askara

The brown nosed and eyed cream golden male smiled gently. "I think we can do that," he told his alphas mate. He then turned to his own mate, and nuzzled him a bit. "Do you have a preference who we check on first?" he asked Theo.

The white toed black she wolf with amber and blue eyes -dying, not really anything to post now-

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- small sparks and flames- homo; Uriel- mate open- Hakurie- Tags: pack, Uriel, Kovi and Astral

The white toed gray male flicked his white tipped tail. The amber eyed one moved black ears and nose and nodded. "Yeah, yeah, let's go find her fast. I'm sorry..." he said, though he shouldn't be the one to have to apologize. He then took off running, catching the scent once more. He ran a few more steps before gasping. He stopped himself and looked back, waiting for Kovi. It wouldn't do to just leave him behind like that, after all.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- pulling water out of air or nearby sources- bi- mate: Rima- Tags: Rima, Potato and Lupo

The blue eyed gray she wolf nodded, saying "Yeah. They probably would be happy getting out, and playing and whatnot." She then made a small sound as Angel and Isla were mentioned. "Should we...go check that out?" she asked her mate.

She then made a small sound as she heard yelping, and looked over. The calls were coming from a crevice, and Lupo was over there looking panicked. She barked "Rima!" then ran over. She pawed and tried figuring out how to get Potato out, but could really only fit her muzzle.

(Hey Furry, going to leave this and some others the same for Rima)

The blue eyed black wolf smiled as he looked st Alois. "I'm okay with that, though all I can really do is breezes and gusts. It should still work, though. You have telekinesis, right? I wonder if you could move me," he laughed. Alois could only move objects though, probably.

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- light- hetero- mate: Skylar- Justice and Dare, 2 unborn (one month two weeks pregnant; mine is Eden)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: pack, family, Uriel

The pretty and slender but longer legged green eyed golden she wolf nodded. "Okay," she said, and when Justice was mentioned she looked up. "Uriel, Justice is over there. She's napping, I think, but you can wake her if you want her to go with you."

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- darkness (to hide in)- homo; Khione- no mate until 3- Skylar x Lizzie, Justice- Tags: pack, Khione, Uriel, Faustus and Aura

The cream one twitched black ears and nose. He nodded to the other male, and smiled a bit as he said "You're welcome."

Aura- m- 4 y- hunter- blue light that surrounds him when used- homo- mate: Faustus- wants to adopt- Boo- Tags: pack, Faustus, Uriel and those he's tagged

The gray and white male twitched black ears and nose. He flicked his black tipped tail and walked. The blue and gold Sectoral eyed one nodded to him. He looked to his mate then. He said "Oh, you're coming along with us." He knew they could run into dangers out there while looking around. He said to Uriel "We'll both come along with you, then."

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo 2 weeks- pup- invisibility- crush: Jagar- too young- Tags: pack,Jagar, Aqua and Potato and Lupo

The golden eyed white pup twitched black ears a bit. The pink nosed one whined a bit, asking "How...how do we get him out?"

Birdy- f- 4 mo 2 weeks- pup- bird shift- bi; Ash- too young- parents died, Lupo- Tags: pack, Ash, Rima and Aqua

The brown eyed brown pup glanced over again. She then began to sneak along a bit, but didn't move too much because Rima might still be watching. She heard Aqua calling for her. They didn't know if Rima had noticed the calls yet, though.

Lupo- m- 4 mo 2 weeks- pup- vine growth and flowers on vines- homo; Potato and Jagar a bit- too young- same, Birdy- Tags: pack, Aqua and Potato, Boo and Jagar

The golden eyed brown pup looked panicked, and pawed at the crevice. He couldn't figure out how to get him out of there...and began to panic more. He had no useful powers! Well, his vine growth might help, but he only could make smaller ones; and Aqua came over and tried to help.

(Same)

-dropping these here-
(May; Kirei and Yurei; Misty, Wind, Stormy- f; f and m; f, genderfluid, m- 4 months- pups- rose growth; Lilly growth/spiritual power (eyes and body glow) ; mist, small breezes, rain cloud; bi; bi, homo; bi, asexual, homo- too young- Ki and Yu are siblings; Wind Stormy Mist are related-

Misty is silver with blue eyes. Wind is white with a silver head and tail. Stormy is white with tan ear backs, two gray head patches, a mid back patch, gray rump and tail with black tip.)

Thundermoon

Jeshi- f- 4 y- scout- fox shift- Demi- mate: Jasmine- pups: Okami and Harumi- dad x mom: 2 siblings- Tags: family, Ammy and co

The pretty red female with the brown eyes and nose, and black pads/claws looked back at Jasmine. Brown ears twitched a bit. The brown tail flicked as she smiled at her. "I wonder if we'll find anything or anyone out here this time," she said.

Harumi- m- 5 mo- pup- Tanuki shift- probably homo; Solitaire- too young- donor father, Jasmine x Jeshi (birth mom), Okami (twin)- Tags: family, Ammy and co, Solitaire

The cute brown male with black ears, nose, tail tip, nails and pads looked to Solitaire. The white jawed amber and gold eyed one nodded. "Let's just talk, then, if that's okay. Maybe...maybe we should invite Okami to talk too," he then said, thinking of Okami.

Oki- m- 4 y- fighter- Darkness (for sneaking up)- hetero- mate: Ammy- Chibi and Dark Sun; future pups (mine is Amaya)- Tags: Ammy and pups, Jeshi and co

The big black male smiled as he watched them all interact. He watched the two she wolves head off, then looked to his mate. "I guess so, but they're too young to really know what love is yet anyway. It's really just a crush right now," he said with a smile.

Dark Sun- m- same age as Chibi- pup- Darkness- Asexual homoromantic; maybe Okami- Shiranui (great uncle), Oki x Ammy, Chibi- Tags: family

The black pup flicked his white tipped tail as he sat. The amber eyed black one said "An animal bigger than the rest of its species, I guess. Like a really big cat or badger or something." He then stood, shook off, and began to follow his brother.

Jess- genderfluid- same age as Chibi and Dark- pup- not very strong flame- pan; Chibi- too young- Tags: Ammy and the boys

The pretty red pup, with white muzzle, cheeks, chest and belly, hummed. Brown ears and the brown tipped tail moved a bit. The brown eyed white pawed one huffed and said "I won't be upset..." She then began to follow the other two as they headed off to some bushes.

Loners

Renee- f- 2 mo 3 weeks- loner pup- small snowflakes- (bi)- mother, Thunder and Yuki and Hei- Tags: Mei, siblings, Aizen and Senia

The black headed white pup with brown and blue eyes yawned. She seemed to be releasing stress or tension now.

Hei- m- same- loner pup- control of shadows, but it'll always be weak so it's a defense- (homo)- mom, Renee and Thunder and Yuki- Tags: Mei

The brown eyed black pup yawned too. He nuzzled his mom, asking "Are they...gone mama?"

X pack

Kari- f- 1 y- loner for now- little brown bat shift- bi; Sora- too young- too young- Xion is related- Tags: Xion/Axel and others

The pretty little light brownish/reddish brownish pup stopped a moment. The kind eyed one then moved on again. Her dark brown almost black nose twitched a bit. She shoved at her relative, same age as her, then took off running. The sweet and gentle one looked back at him. The competitive and strong willed one giggled, and ran. She yelped as she crashed into a much bigger body, not watching where she was going...She looked up to see an adult fire colored male, and stepped back.

Xion (pronounced Zion)- m- 1 y- loner for now- shadow walking (can walk in shadows, stealth/defense)- bi; Roxas- too young- too young- Kari is relative- Tags: Kari/ Axel and others

The blue eyed black furred pretty (right now just pretty) male trotted in place. He nudged Kari, then when she began to move along again so did he. The sweet and gentle one yawned a bit. The hard headed and stubborn one then huffed. Kari had shoved him, then she began to run. They didn't watch where they were going, and Kari yelped as she crashed into a fluffy fire colored adult male...Xion growled a bit at the wolf. He then squeaked and fell silent.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:34 pm

Axel/Five years/Unknown/Loner/Tags: Sora and Roxas, Kairi, Xion

He was spaced out for once and jumped in surprise as he was bumped into. "Watch where your going! Got it memorized?" He growled. He heard Sora and Roxas yelp and get into battle poses.

Sora/Male/One year old/Str8/Loner/Tags: Roxas and Axel, Kairi and Xion

He heard Axel growl at something or someone and jumped awake wondering what/who it was he was growling at. What he saw were two yearlings like him and Roxas. he gave a friendly tail wag behind Axel's back. He felt Roxas glaring suspiciously at them.

Roxas/Male/One year old/Bi/loner/Tags: Sora, Axel, loners

He felt Sora jump up in alarm and woke up to defend his bro if needed and saw Axel growling at two loners and glared at them. He didn't trust them despite his brother greeting the loners with a tail wag.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:44 pm

Askara would smile but shake her head. “I know, just still, be careful. We are in a new place with new things and I just don’t want you hurt” she says. She smiles, “thank you both”

Isla looked up as a crowd came around them. "Give me some space please she barked softly, though knowing it probably would go unheard. She closed her eyes and put a paw on the elder's chest, surging her healing power into the elder, hoping it wasn't too late.

Tamaska was sleeping

Theodore nuzzled his mate and smiled. “Not in particular, anyone you wanna check on?”

Mei smiles to her youngest son, “yes”… for now.

Alois smirks, "I know how to get you up and moving” he says preparing to tickle him.

Skylar turns starting to make his way back towards camp. On the way back he spotted a rabbit, and turned to go chase it down as well.

Justice yawned

Jagar ran out from his hiding spot, "oh no! we have to help!" he says running over.

Khione nods and sits down waiting.

Jasmine followed her mate out.

Okami huffs and turns around watching as his brother ran off, probably to find Solitaire.

Solitaire nods, “okay!”.

Senia nods, "we should continue the patrol, we don't know what else we might find"

Istinito is sleeping

Potato yelps in panic as he tried to unwedge himself from the rock crevice. He heard some comotion and footsteps running over. Oh, he was going to be in such trouble once he figured out how to escape. He totally forgot that he could change his state of matter in his panic, and needed someone to remind him.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:10 pm

Shiranui
Nightstar elder - male - Absurd light - tags: Alethea, Jeena

-
He was being watched at distance by Alethea and the pup, but thought to go to ask if they needed any help "Mornings you two? is something wrong?" the white male wolf asked his eyes looking at the two she-wolves. He did notice that Angel did leave in hurry and Alethea was coughing blood.

Uriel
Nightstar lead hunter - male - crush: unsure - electricity manipulation- tags: Lizzie, Khione, Dare, Aura, Juctise

-
He looked at Lizzie again "I see, well then I could maybe go to see if she is up for some job" he said with a gentle nod. He looked at the other few dogs "okay then I will get Justice and then I think we're ready to go" he said flicking his tail as he made his way toward the dens "Justice, woke up?" he called out of the younger wolf.

Lillian
Nightstar hunter - female - crush: open - fire manipulation - tags: Matix

-
She flicked her tail as she let the healer apprentice lead a way to those lilies, she needed "yeah, I am never really had a cold, but I do feel cold breezes, I can't freeze to dead easily...but my flames are too hot to keep others warm, they could get badly burned" she said. She sighed "my flames can easily get out of control and if they do, I can do anything to stop them..." she said her eyes looking at some bushes in the distance "Lilies...yeah I am pretty sure I did saw a lot of them on our way here, maybe you meant them?" she asked.

Faustus
Nightstar fighter - male - crush/mate: Aura - coat color change - tags: Aura

-
He listened to the wolves as his eyes wandered around as they spoke, flicking his ears over to his mate "I was planning to go with you, so it doesn't change even if there are plenty of other wolves accompanying us, and I don't really have anything to do right now anyway" he responded to him.

Dawn
Nightstar Scout - female - crush: Lily - thorn manipulation - tags: Lily

-
She nodded to her once more "alright, then get rest as much you need" she said to her "I could maybe start asking if I am needed for anywhere now, we're in our new little home and everything sucks a big mess already" she said.

Angel
Nightstar pup - female - crush: open - wings - tags: Alethea, Jeena, Isla

-
She run after the healer as she got to check on the elder. She was worried for Alethea, knowing that she was pretty old even if she acted another way.

Ash
Nightstar pup - agender - crush: Birdy - gender shifting - tags: Birdy, Aqua, Rima

-
He nodded to Birdy even if his eyes were focusing on the two adult wolves, trying to find an opportunity to walk away without either of the Aqua, Rima, or anyone else noticing them. Now he knew that Aqua was focusing on Potato, but he was not sure about Rima yet.

-
The pale brown healer wolf looked at Ryder after his quick howl to inform the pack about a meeting. They gave a quick look at Gin, before getting a good place to sit down and wait for the meeting, even if they knew what it was about.

Toshi
Thundermoon lead scout - male - crush: open - body hardening - tags: open

-
He turned to the beta, wondering if he was ready to take his place as the new alpha, but then again the tension seemed very odd in his eyes. This meeting may be something else than him taking his position.

Aizen
Thundermoon fighter - male - crush: open - darkness mimicry - tags: Senia, Mei, pups

-
He gave a look at Senia "yeah, we could keep going..." he said his tail flicking as he walked away from the place the mother and her pus were. He took his way to the borders near the hill to the abandoned city.

Hannah
Thundermoon elder - female - crush: open - cursed body - tags: Jaden

-
She looked at the fighter "I would not mind if you became a beta, I think you could be great for the role, but in the end that's the decision is the alpha" she responded. She looked at Ryder after the wolf he made "I guess he is ready to inform the pack about his decisions" she said "could we go to find a better place to sit down and listen?" the injured, but still, the young elder responded.

Ammy
Thundermoon pack mother - female - mate: Oki - elemental mimicry - tags: Oki, Jeshi, pups

-
She lightly rolled her eyes "I know that...you're way too serious Oki" she said her eyes looking at the pups.

Chibi
Thundermoon pup - male - crush: open - angled walking - tags: Dark sun, Jess

-
He looked at his brother "I don't think we could find any too big animals out there, could those be pretty rare to see anyway" he responded to him. He turned to Jes with a blink "hm? yeah let's see by that after we got out there..." he said with a smirk. He walked toward the bushes, and entered them without even looking back really, he knew that going there was not a bad thing, but everything outside of the bush may be.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:59 am

The brown nosed and eyed cream golden male nodded at both. "Okay," he said to his mate, and began to walk. He tilted his head, thinking about it. "Probably Lizzie first, since she's heavily pregnant."

She made a small sound as she tried to figure out how to get the pup out. She then remembered he could change his state. "Potato! Turn into gas!" she barked.

(Never mind, doing this, but maybe we should still wait for Rima)

The blue eyed black wolf huffed a bit as he said "I'm going, I'm going. Should we...have a countdown, or just go for it?" he asked.

The pretty and slender but longer legged green eyed golden she wolf nodded. "Okay," she said, again, then watched him go.

The cream one twitched black ears and nose. He nudged Khione, asking "Should we go with him, or... wait?" he asked.

The gray and white male twitched black ears and nose. He flicked his black tipped tail and smiled. The blue and gold Sectoral eyed one nodded to him. He nuzzled his mate, saying "I'm glad you'd go with me no matter what."

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo 2 weeks- pup- invisibility- crush: Jagar- too young- Tags: pack, Jagar, Aqua and Potato and Lupo

The golden eyed white pup twitched black ears a bit. The pink nosed one made a small sound as Aqua told Potato to use his power.

The golden eyed brown pup made a small sound as well. He then said "Y-Yeah, use your power, Potato!"

-dropping these here-

Thundermoon

The pretty red female with the brown eyes and nose, and black pads/claws looked back at Jasmine. Brown ears twitched a bit. The brown tail flicked as she smiled at her. "I wonder if we'll find anything or anyone out here this time," she said.

The cute brown male with black ears, nose, tail tip, nails and pads looked to Solitaire. The white jawed amber and gold eyed one nodded. He ran back to Okami. "Brother! Do you want to sit and talk with me and Solitaire?" he asked.

Oki- m- 4 y- fighter- Darkness (for sneaking up)- hetero- mate: Ammy- Chibi and Dark Sun; future pups (mine is Amaya)- Tags: Ammy and pups, Okami and Harumi

The big black male smiled as he watched them some more. He then nipped his mate, but it was a friendly and gentle mate. "Do you think we need anymore food?" he asked. It was really the hunters job to bring it, but he could bring some.

Dark Sun- m- same age as Chibi- pup- Darkness- Asexual homoromantic; maybe Okami- Shiranui (great uncle), Oki x Ammy, Chibi- Tags: Chibi, Jess

The black pup flicked his white tipped tail as he nodded. The amber eyed black one said "You never know..." He waited for his twin to step into the bushes. He then gestured Jess to go next, deciding to take up the rear.

Jess- genderfluid- same age as Chibi and Dark- pup- not very strong flame- pan; Chibi- too young- Tags: the boys

The pretty red pup, with white muzzle, cheeks, chest and belly, hummed. Brown ears and the brown tipped tail moved a bit. The brown eyed white pawed one watched. When Darky gestured her, she stepped into the bushes next.

Loners

Renee- f- 2 mo 3 weeks- loner pup- small snowflakes- (bi)- mother, Thunder and Yuki and Hei- Tags: Mei, siblings

The black headed white pup with brown and blue eyes yawned. She seemed to be releasing stress or tension now.

Hei- m- same- loner pup- control of shadows, but it'll always be weak so it's a defense- (homo)- mom, Renee and Thunder and Yuki- Tags: Mei, siblings

The brown eyed black pup nodded to his mother, and spoke. "Good," he said, then glanced to Thunder and Renee.

Kingdom Heart(s) pack

Kari- f- 1 y- loner for now- little brown bat shift- bi; Sora- too young- too young- Xion is related- Tags: Xion/Axel and others

The pretty little light brownish/reddish brownish pup made a small sound. When the adult growled, she flattened her ears. She lowered her body, then looked beyond him. She saw a yearling wagging his tail, and wagged back.

Xion (pronounced Zion)- m- 1 y- loner for now- shadow walking (can walk in shadows, stealth/defense)- bi; Roxas- too young- too young- Kari is relative- Tags: Kari/ Axel and others

The blue eyed black furred pretty (right now just pretty) male growled again. He probably shouldn't be, this was an adult. He snorted and looked at the other yearlings. He then asked "Who are you?" as he looked at Axel.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:42 am

Askara would smile but shake her head. “I know, just still, be careful. We are in a new place with new things and I just don’t want you hurt” she says. She then lays down and waits.

Tamaska was sleeping

Theodore nods, "good idea" and follows

Mei sighs, they may have to move out of this territory, she didn't know if they could be trusted.

Alois smirks, "either works"

Justice looked up as Uriel approached her. "ya, what's up?"

Khione shrugs, "If you want, we can go.."

Jasmine nods.

Okami nods, "sure!"

Solitaire follows.

Senia nods, following him

Istinito is sleeping

(I'm gonna wait for rima)
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me