The Clan Divided Role-Play(Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Clan Of Villains{New & Searching for new members}

Postby Alpha* » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:26 pm

(Thank you)

FallenRains

His mouth is full of a large rabbit, it dwarfs his height by ears and feet and back haunches dragging in the dirt when he enters camp. Morning sunshine is far too low and weak to dapple his pelt and again he wishes for a little more sun in camp; it's a little gloomy. Maybe later in the day? One can only hope. The blue eyed cat sets his rather magnificent kill in the otherwise pitiful prey pile, two grackle birds and a mouse. That done he heads for his nest in the warriors den, he never sleeps in the medicine cat den. He's not a true med cat anyhow.

Quiet he rethinks his decision and changes course, if his clanmates wanted to sleep in he'd provide them breakfast! Well, more breakfast. The clan is small now...

Blue eyes catch leader and kit, so he flicks his ear in greeting, not one for many words. VineStar doesn't seem too happy this morning... should he talk to her? Isn't that his job? The long limbed he-cat who feels himself more suited to violence than nurture pads to his leaders side. "Good morning ma'am. Is something troubling you?" A half-smile is cast down to the often troublemaking kitten, "and good morning Havockit."

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:08 pm

Name: Peachwhisper
    Gender/Pronouns: female & she/her
    Crush: Fallenrains
    Powers: telepathy -- she can reads other's thoughts and send mental messages to them
    Appearance: A small cream tabby she-cat with orange markings and amber eyes.
    Personality: Peachwhisper is very quiet and reserved, keeping to herself. She's stealthy, and most cats don't notice her. This is a tactic to read the minds of everyone. The she-cat is good at finding new information, especially the hidden secrets and weaknesses of the other cats. She enjoys repeating doubts and insecurities to cats, making them believe it's their own "voice in their head". However, she secretly has feelings for Fallenrains, but could never admit this to him and she's deeply in denial.
    Backstory: She's the reincarnation of a she-cat named Acaciapetal, who could sense other cat's emotions. But in a clan of villains, this was not a power worthy for a descendant of Stealth. Peachwhisper keeps the rest of her history to herself.

Name: Melodyshadow
    Crush: forbidden... but possibly open
    Appearance: A dark gray she-cat with white paws and striking green eyes.
    Personality: Melodyshadow is not shy or quiet -- she will make her presence known and she will speak her thoughts. She's always a bit hungry for attention and drama, especially about fights or other violence. She's harsh and strict, even cruel at times.

Name: Ebonysong
    Gender/Pronouns: male & he/him
    Crush: Venomlily
    Appearance: A completely black tom with yellow eyes.
    Personality: Ebonysong is very humble, but he is very lost in his ways. He sticks out like a sore thumb in the clan, and growing up he was constantly picked on. He likes to think that every cat has a "good side" and that they don't mean to be so... well, mean. He fell in love with a she-cat, but quickly learned that his previous beliefs were not true. She left him, and she left behind their only daughter, Ghostkit. Despite having a broken heart, he's fallen for the flirtatious guiles of Venomlily.

Name: Brokenpaw
    Powers: he can conjure black flames on his front paws, which he can't control
    Appearance: A dark brown tabby tom with a cream underside and black markings.
    Personality: Brokenpaw is very stubborn and opinionated. He is brave and strong, making a formidable apprentice. The tom is skillful in battle moves and enjoys practicing fighting with his mentor when possible. The cat often daydreams about a war breaking out in the clan. However, he is also determined and aggressive, willing to get whatever he wants.
    Backstory: He is a distant descendant of Stealth, with an unknown relationship to her.

Name: Ghostkit
    Appearance: A completely white kit with bright blue eyes.
    Personality: Ghostkit takes after her absent mother, which she has no memory of. She's hostile, even when not provoked, and often lashes out. She has a short temper, and she always wants things her way. She tends to take advantage of her father's uncommon kindness and doesn't listen to what Ebonysong has to say.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:24 am

ScarredPelt
36 moons/ Warrior/ Male/ tags:open
ScarredPelt stalked from the shadows from under a birch tree. He made his way to the prey pile, grabbed a rabbit, and slinked back towards the way he came from.

JaggedFang
20 moons/ Deputy/ Male/ tags:open
JaggedFang sat in camp, on a boulder. At his paws laid a dove, dead of course. He began defeat hearing his bird; taking a piece of it after he finished removing the feathers.

VenomLily
26 moons/ Warrior/ Female/ tags:open
VenomLily strolled through camp, seeing if there were perhaps some males she could play with the hearts of.

LostKit
4 moons/ Kit/ Male/ tags: Vinestar, Havockit, Fallenrains
LostKit ran over to his adoptive mother, sibling, and Fallenrains. He stumbles and rolls the rest of the way.

HornetStrike
43 moons/ Warrior/ Female/ tags: open
HornetStrike sat in camp, under the shade of a tree.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:18 am

SilentMelody wrote:
    Name: Peachwhisper
    Crush: Fallenrains
    Powers: telepathy -- she can reads other's thoughts and send mental messages to them
    Appearance: A small cream tabby she-cat with orange markings and amber eyes.
    Personality: Peachwhisper is very quiet and reserved, keeping to herself. She's stealthy, and most cats don't notice her. This is a tactic to read the minds of everyone. The she-cat is good at finding new information, especially the hidden secrets and weaknesses of the other cats. She enjoys repeating doubts and insecurities to cats, making them believe it's their own "voice in their head". However, she secretly has feelings for Fallenrains, but could never admit this to him and she's deeply in denial.
    Backstory: She's the reincarnation of a she-cat named Acaciapetal, who could sense other cat's emotions. But in a clan of villains, this was not a power worthy for a descendant of Stealth. Peachwhisper keeps the rest of her history to herself.

Name: Melodyshadow
    Crush: forbidden... but possibly open
    Appearance: A dark gray she-cat with white paws and striking green eyes.
    Personality: Melodyshadow is not shy or quiet -- she will make her presence known and she will speak her thoughts. She's always a bit hungry for attention and drama, especially about fights or other violence. She's harsh and strict, even cruel at times.

Name: Ebonysong
    Crush: Venomlily
    Appearance: A completely black tom with yellow eyes.
    Personality: Ebonysong is very humble, but he is very lost in his ways. He sticks out like a sore thumb in the clan, and growing up he was constantly picked on. He likes to think that every cat has a "good side" and that they don't mean to be so... well, mean. He fell in love with a she-cat, but quickly learned that his previous beliefs were not true. She left him, and she left behind their only daughter, Ghostkit. Despite having a broken heart, he's fallen for the flirtatious guiles of Venomlily.

Name: Brokenpaw
    Powers: he can conjure black flames on his front paws, which he can't control
    Appearance: A dark brown tabby tom with a cream underside and black markings.
    Personality: Brokenpaw is very stubborn and opinionated. He is brave and strong, making a formidable apprentice. The tom is skillful in battle moves and enjoys practicing fighting with his mentor when possible. The cat often daydreams about a war breaking out in the clan. However, he is also determined and aggressive, willing to get whatever he wants.
    Backstory: He is a distant descendant of Stealth, with an unknown relationship to her.

Name: Ghostkit
    Appearance: A completely white kit with bright blue eyes.
    Personality: Ghostkit takes after her absent mother, which she has no memory of. She's hostile, even when not provoked, and often lashes out. She has a short temper, and she always wants things her way. She tends to take advantage of her father's uncommon kindness and doesn't listen to what Ebonysong has to say.

All have been accepted I'll add them to the alliance soon!
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:26 am

Name: Bitter'paw(Sweet)
Gender/Pronouns: She-cat (She-her)
Powers(Optional): She has the power to convey three fireflies who will tell her exactly what to do in a revenge plot, also, she has remembered every poisonous herb in the book
1 Line Appearance: She is a very tall, fluffy she-cat with sharp fangs. She has a white(Raccoon) mask with freckles dotted around her face. She is a black and white spotted she-cat with a crossed-off heart on her chest.
Personality: Bitter'paw(Sweet) Usually switches her emotions quickly. She can either be viscous, or sweet, you can never know what her next move is.
Backstory(optional): Bitter'paw(Sweet) Was dragged away from her old home by a fox. Without the right treatment, she became vengeful and twisted, and the cats never knew what she was going to do next.
Optional: Her favourite food is dove and crow
Crush: Open
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Mon Sep 26, 2022 9:32 am

Rose Thorn
19 Moons/Queen/Female/Tags: JaggedFang
Rose Thorn flounced up to JaggedFang. "Heyyyyyy." She said with a flutter of her eyelashes. She was bored. She need another tom to flirt to. The last tom had gotten tired of flirting and had left to hunt.

((The 'last tom' is a NPC.))
Last edited by PaintedStar on Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:04 am

FallenRains

He notes his kill is taken by ScarredPelt, and mentally sighs; that would have fed more than one cat! None of his thoughts cross his face though, and the silver cat uses one paw to right the kit who had stumbled and rolled into his personal space. "LostKit." Is greeted gently, "are you alright?"

Does that give away his warmth and his gentle nature? Or is he safe from being considered weak due to his role in the clan? He thinks he's safe. "Perhaps I should check your eyesight and hearing- " Is teased, certain that the kit is just fine. His gift, after all, isn't prickling his mind to say there was something wrong. FallenRains removes his paw from the kit after he's sure that LostKit is balanced and steady, still waiting for his leader to respond.

Seeing so many cats eating reminds him that HE hasn't eaten, hadn't for a few days. But how could he possibly eat when there are members of his clan who haven't? "Have you three eaten today, VineStar?" Is asked, referring to the kittens.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:38 am

ScarredPelt
36 moons/ Warrior/ Male/ tags:open
ScarredPelt stalked from the shadows from under a birch tree. He made his way to the prey pile, grabbed a rabbit, and slinked back towards the way he came from.

JaggedFang
20 moons/ Deputy/ Male/ tags: RoseThorn
JaggedFang was eating his bird, chewing peacefully away until he heard footsteps approach him. He winced internally at the high pitched voice of the she cat RoseThorn. “Hello, RoseThorn. How are you today?” He asks politely.

VenomLily
26 moons/ Warrior/ Female/ tags:open
VenomLily strolled through camp, seeing if there were perhaps some males she could play with the hearts of.

LostKit
4 moons/ Kit/ Male/ tags: Vinestar, Havockit, Fallenrains
LostKit rolled a few feet, his paws and tail tripping getting tangled as he did. Lostkit stopped tumbling and felt a paw on top of him, rolling him once more till he was back on his paws. He grunted, dizzy from the roll. He walked a few steps, not knowing where he was putting his paws. “Why is the world spinning?” He asks Fallenrains. “I can hear fine!” He argues, he was so dizzy that he thought that maybe there could be something wrong with his sight. “I think my sight might be broken though” he says walking so joy, not able to walk straight.

HornetStrike
43 moons/ Warrior/ Female/ tags: open
HornetStrike sat in camp, under the shade of a tree.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Mon Sep 26, 2022 2:14 pm

XxvPARANORMAvxX wrote:Name: Bitter'paw(Sweet)
Gender/Pronouns: She-cat (She-her)
Powers(Optional): She has the power to convey three fireflies who will tell her exactly what to do in a revenge plot, also, she has remembered every poisonous herb in the book
1 Line Appearance: She is a very tall, fluffy she-cat with sharp fangs. She has a white(Raccoon) mask with freckles dotted around her face. She is a black and white spotted she-cat with a crossed-off heart on her chest.
Personality: Bitter'paw(Sweet) Usually switches her emotions quickly. She can either be viscous, or sweet, you can never know what her next move is.
Backstory(optional): Bitter'paw(Sweet) Was dragged away from her old home by a fox. Without the right treatment, she became vengeful and twisted, and the cats never knew what she was going to do next.
Optional: Her favourite food is dove and crow
Crush: Open

Accepted i'll be updating the alliance Tuesday my phones being big dumb
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:07 pm

Bitterpaw (Medicine cat apprentice)
*Bitterpaw flicked her fluffy tail around her paws, she wondered when the medicine cat would train her. it felt as if moons had passed without them speaking a word to each other*
"Blubbering pines and sea-water! All the herbs are messed up!"
*She hissed with gritted teeth before she began to pick through each herb and organize them one by one*

Starling watches
Last edited by XxvPARANORMAvxX on Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me