Fallen Moon Remake

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Fallen Moon Remake

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:13 pm

Kingdom Hearts

Kari- f- 1 y- floral probably- pup- little brown bat shift- bi; Sora- too young- too young- Xion likely related- Tags: Xion, Sora, Roxas, Axel

The pretty little light brownish/reddish brownish she pup went from behind.

Xion (pronounced Zion)- m but sometimes f- 1 y- probably floral- pup- shadow walking- bi; Roxas- too young- too young- Kari likely related- Tags: Axel and Roxas, Sora and Kari

The black pup went up behind the doe as well.

Velvet- f- 3 y- pack mother- smoke screen (defense)- lesbian/homo; Crosby- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Sitry

The brown eyed black phase she wolf nodded to the other she wolf. "I know...but maybe we'll get some orphans or something. That, or one of the females might have babies and need help. Who knows, maybe we'll get mates some day and have pups."

Xxxxxxxxx- Loner- Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tesla- m- 4 y- loner for now- speed/running faster than normal- homo; Dandelion- mate open- wants pups one day- Audi x Porscha: Porsche and Aria (not in RP)- Tags: open-> Dandelion, Gilles, and Camil though they're really just mentioned for now

The silvery white and slender white toed wolf watched. black nose twitching, the medium blue eyes watched the three wolves. He was amazed, but it was three wolves. Of course they could bring down one single deer together. The semi fluffy slightly smaller male continued to watch them. Maybe he could sneak after them, and grab a piece of meat off the deer! He wasn't sure how well that would work...but he could try. Tail wagging, he crouched and watched, waiting for them to start back.

-Rufus goes here-

Xxxxxxxx

Eclipse

Jessaa- f- 4 y- scout- Empathy- Pan; Isla- mate was/is Jigsaw- offspring: not born yet (Kruger and Kiki- one to two weeks along now)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: Isla, May and the twins, whole pack honestly

The deep brown eyed she wolf made a small sound at that. Shaking her head, the white toed medium furred red she wolf said "I came to visit you. You could probably check their condition, though." The brown ears twitched a bit as she said this.

May; Kirei and Yurei- f; m, f- 4 mo- pups- rose growth; lily growth, spiritual power (eyes and body glow)- bi; bi, homo- way too young- future pup Ray for May, if we get that far- Kirei and Yurei are twins- Tags: each other/pack probably, Jessaa and Isla

The blue eyed white faced black pup glee and jumped at Kirei again. She wagged her white tipped tail.

The darker muzzled and nosed silvery she pup nipped at May. Yurei yawned and sat, watching.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theo- offspring (adopted) : Jagar- Rem x Vel: Rena- Tags: Theo

The brown nosed and eyed cream golden male smiled. "I'm good. Are you hungry?" he asked.

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- small sparks and flames- homo; Uriel- open- would adopt- Hakurie (deceased)- Tags: Lillian

The gray male twitched the black ears and nose. white tipped tail flicking, he grumbled a bit, but knew they might be getting annoyed with him now. He made a small sound when she mentioned Hakurie...He knew she was right, and sat up, asking "Are we going hunting?"

Birdy- f- 4 months some- pup- bird shift- bi; Ash- way too young- way too young- Lupo (twin)- Tags: Ash

The brown eyed brown pup squeaked a bit in her sleep. She kicked a bit, but luckily avoided kicking Ash that was still sleeping in the den as well.

Lupo- m- 4 mo some- pup- growing vines and flowers on the vines- homo; Potato, somewhat Jagar- way too young- Birdy is twin sister- Tags: Potato

The brown pup made a small sound... "Do you want to play, or...talk?" he asked.

Aura- m- 4 y- hunter- light/aura (surrounds him)- homo- mate: Faustus- wants to adopt- Boo- Tags: Faustus

The gray and white male twitched his black ears and moved his tail. His blue and gold sectoral eyes looked to his mate. "No, I was going to go see Matsuri, but Lillian is already with him. I came back here to wake you, since we should probably start the day."

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup- invisibility- questioning; Jagar- Aura, Faustus now- Tags: Jagar

The golden eyed, pink nosed white pup giggled and smiled at him. Black ears twitched, and the tail flicked as they asked "Are you hungry? Have you eaten yet?" they asked. They hadn't eaten yet, and knew Aura hadn't, and maybe not Faustus, and definitely not Matsuri...

Lost City

Jeshi- f- 4 y- cherry blossoms or something flowery- scout- fox shift- Demi- mate: Jasmine- offspring: Okami and Harumi- dad x mom: two siblings- Tags: family

The pretty red she wolf twitched brown ears and nose, the brown tipped tail moving. Brown eyes looked to her mate. She said "We should bring some food, and eat it. The boys are still sleeping though...or at least Okami is," she said.

Harumi- m- 5 mo- pup- Tanuki shift (just discovered)- questioning; Solitaire- way too young- donor father x Jeshi, Jasmine and Jeshi: Okami- Tags: family

The cute brown male with black ears, tail tip, nose, and white jaw/chest streak huffed. His amber and gold eyes closed once more.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter/warrior- breezes and gusts- homo- mate is Alois- Skylar, Lizzie, nieces and nephews- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf nodded. "Anything in particular you want to eat?" he asked, then laughed a bit. "Alois, we aren't hunters...but I guess we could try. I think there's enough food in the pile right now for everyone, though."

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- light- hetero- mate: Skylar- offspring: Justice, Dare, Arlo, Eden- dad X mom: brother, Ciel and Alois are in laws- Tags: family

The pretty and slender but longer legged green eyed golden she wolf ate more. She smiled at her mate and pups as she did so.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness (to hide in)- homo; Khione- not until he's three- Skylar x Lizzie: Justice, Arlo and Eden- Tags: family, Khione

The cream male twitched black ears and nose, smiling. "Want to eat something together?" he asked.

Eden- f- newborn- pup- probably healing- will be pan- Skylar x Lizzie: Justice and Dare, Arlo; uncle Ciel- Tags: family

The black eared golden pup with black tail tip twitched a bit.

Oki- m- 4 y- warrior/fighter- darkness (to sneak up then attack normally)- hetero- mate: Ammy- offspring: Chibi and Dark Sun but they're discussing having more in a couple years- Tags: family

The amber eyed big black wolf yawned a bit. He opened his eyes momentarily, then closed them again, no danger to have to fight today.

Dark Sun- Darky- m- pup- darkness- pan; maybe Okami- way too young- way too young- Shiranui; Oki x Ammy: Chibi, more siblings in the future probably- Tags: family, pack

The amber eyed and white jawed black pup flicked his white tipped tail. He kicked again, then stopped.

Jess- genderfluid- pup- honey and vanilla- flames but not very strong- pan; Chibi- way too young- way too young- family not in RP but sees Ammy kind of like a mother- Tags: Oki and Ammy, the boys

The sweet and gentle but fiery and head shy red pup tilted her head. The white muzzled and cheeked one white marked one made a small sound. The brown ears and brown tipped tail moved a bit. Brown eyes glanced to Darky then Chibi, and she said "Handsome...handsome ears? I mean...I guess I could go bite them." She waited for him to begin approaching Darky, then followed.

Loners

Renee- f- 2 mo some- small snowflakes for now- bi; open- way too young- way too young- Mei: X, X, Hei- Tags: family

The brown and blue eyed black headed white pup made a small sound.

Hei- m- 2 mo some- control of shadows but it's defensive- homo; figuring it out- way too young- way too young- Mei: Renee, X, X- Tags: family

The oddly black pup with brown eyes huffed again.

Achara (angel or...goddess I think)- f- 4 y- will likely join Eclipse and become a pack mother- golden light- pan; perhaps Dawn- open- Asnee is her only pup so far- Evening x Sun: Sion- Tags: Son/ Fire

The sectoral eyed white female twitched her black nose once more. She nodded to the she wolf, and said "Okay. We may get stuck with only rabbits...but I'll see if I can find some turkeys or pheasants. If not, guess we're having rabbits today."

Asnee (lightning)- m- 6 mo- will likely join Eclipse- lightning/electricity- homo; possibly Jagar- way too young- way too young- unknown dad x Achara, grandpas Evening and Sun (they're seven now)- Tags: mom/ Fire

The cute but somewhat handsome smaller golden pup twitched his black nose again. brown and blue eyes glanced between the she wolves. The white pawed one flicked the white tipped tail again. He nodded and said "We can wait here, mama."

Tifa- f- 3 y- strong kicks/paws- hetero probably; Cloud- wants Cloud- Pups (Denzel and Marlene one day? Maybe just Denzel, but I'll play Marlene; Lightning (Heidi) and Thunder (Luke) which are mine)- parents somewhere- Tags: Cloud

The fluffy dark furred one panted and smiled a bit, a wolf smile. The buck struggled a bit, but stopped as the neck was bitten and held.

(XD kay, did his form. Redid the other forms as well)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:41 pm

Axel/Three years/Male/Bi/Marshmallows/None/Tags: Kingdom Hearts pack[/center}
The cow elk heard danger behind her and ran, that made Axel run to the front of the elk and get a neck bit in.

[center]Sora/One year/Male/Str8/Fruits/Kari/Tags: The pack

He ran at the elk and bit it's flank.

Roxas/One year/Male/Bi/Caramel/Xion/Tags: Pack

He bit the other flank.

Cloud/Three years/Male/str8/Sap/Tifa(At some point)/Tags: Tifa

The buck struggled then then limp. He panted, pleased that they'd have food today, he also gave Tifa a tail wag.

Phoenix/Six months/Female/Campfire/Too young/Tags: Open
She chewed on a bone.

Firelight/Three years/Female/Sun ripened strawberries/Expecting/Open/Tags: Achara, Asnee
"That's ok, I like rabbit."
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:10 pm

ECLIPSE PACK
Shiranui | male | elder | absurd light | no interest in romance | tags- Askara
The white male stood up at his lonely nest. Shaking his pelt he took a yawn before looking around. He spotted the alpha there, feeling bad for her after what happened to her mate "Morning alpha, early as always?" he said to the Askara.

Uriel | male | lead hunter | electricity | unsure about Matsuri | tags- open
He watched the camp silently, he was mad at Lizzie and her family for joining the other pack and betraying their own pack in the end. The whole situation now was making him stressed, and it sure started to show on him, he was not eating much any longer and was lost a lot of weight. He was always hunting or wandering around the lands to make sure the herds stayed at their side instead that running to the other pack's lands.

Lillian | female |hunter | fire | open for crush | tags- Matsuri
She nodded to him "well Uriel is not really yet said anything, but as a hunter, It's our job to hunt and after losing half of our pack and learning that we may have a neighbor pack is stressing the pack" she said "speaking of that we have not that many hunters anymore when you were on your den the past days even fighters and scouts are joined to hunt with us" she said.

Dawn | female | scout | thorn manipulation | crush is maybe Achara... | tags- open
The scout sat there and watched her eyes didn't stop looking at those three pups, which she thought to be abandoned, but she was not sure. She felt sad and depressed for herself, she actually wanted to have pups on her own, but she knew too that males didn't catch her eyes as much as females did.

Ash | agender | pup | gender shift | crush on Birdy | tags- open
He is currently sleeping

Angel | female | pup | wings | open for crush | tags-open
The white pup was sitting there alone, she was rather depressed after the death of her only friend Alethea the elder.

Faustus | male | fighter | color change | mate is Aura | tags- Aura, Boo
He looked at him "I see, As a fighter, I don't really have a job to do, so I've been a little bit of Jack-of-all-trades when we moved here" he said. He was being wondered that was fighters even needed in this pack, they do nothing as long something bad happens and he kind of felt bad about that.

LOST CITY PACK
Sannan| agender | healer | healing blood | open for crush | tags- open
They cleaned the herb storage and took the bad ones out of the dirty pile. Licking their lips they looked at the pack rather emotionless.

Toshi |male | beta | body hardening | open for crush | tags- open
He sat there watching the pack, he was the only high-ranking wolf in the pack now and he was not interested to take the position of the alpha. It felt kind of wrong to him and he was pretty sure there was anyone else doing it either.

Ammy | female | pack mother | elemental mimicry | mate is Oki | tags- open
She was still in deep sleep.

Chibi | male | pup | angled walking | open for crush | tags- Jess
He looked at Jess "yes...I want to give him a woke up call he never forgets" he said 'and he just won't stop forcing me with Jess' he thought to himself.

Hannah | female | elder | cursed body | open for crush | tags- open
sleeping alone in the elder's den.

Aizen | male |fighter | darkness mimicry | crush is Lienin | tags- Lienin
The black wolf sat near the entrance of the camp, he was being up for a moment now as he enjoyed the morning freshness. He shook his pelt when he noticed the lead fighter there "morning Lienin...any plans for today?" he asked the male.

KINGDOM HEARTS PACK
Crosby| intersex, transfemale|healer|exorcism| open for crush | tags- open
They got out of the healer's den, the camp seemed silent, and the alpha was not there. The pack was very pup centered which little worried them, even if they had nothing against them, but that only means more work for hunters and any other ranks as well. They can't leave all the responsibility to the young Gilles.

Sitry | agender| pack mother | Deflection | open for crush | tags- Velvet
They flicked their ears at the words of orphans "I hope not orphans...there is being those too often, it doesn't even make sense" they responded "why have pups if they're not going to take care of them...of course, others too die, but...whatever..." they said getting into silence.

Camio | male | fighter |green flames hallucinations | crush on Axel | tags- Gilles, Dandelion, > Tesla
He looked as his older brother carried the deer, rather pissed to do all the hard work. He was not taking the deer to him only to give him a job, but there was something he noticed near the herd, but likely neither of the two didn't. He waited for the two to get going before turning around the place the herd was being at "I know you're there, come out?" he called out.

Gilles | transmale | hunter | fricton electricity | open for crush | tags- Camio, Dandelion, open
The young hunter walked next to his adoptive older brother, with a smirk on his face "oh come, stop whining, you do a great job taking the deer all the way back to the camp" they said. They flicked their tail as they looked at Camio walking away, but knew that the fighter know what he was doing.

Dandelion | male | fighter |demonic force | open for crush | tags- Camio, Gilles, open
He muttered to Camio with a snarl, when he took the deer into his jaws and started to carry it back toward the camp. He rolled his eyes at Gilles "Shut up Gilles, don't think this is easy to carry about, it's a big buck, I am maybe bigger than you, but still smaller than him" he snarled with a sigh.

OUTSIDERS
Sephiroth | male | loner | demon wolf | open for crush | tags- open
The large white wolf was walking around the woods of nobody's land, looking for some prey to catch and eat. He has not eaten almost anything for days and the hunger was making him angry.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:22 am

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Female/ Invisibly tags: Shiranui
Askara turned her head at the sound of pawssteps approaching her. "Morning, Shiranui. Yep, thinking of assigning a hunting patrol out"

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: Jessaa
Isla nods, "I can give them a check over"

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Vik
Theodore smiles, "I'm a bit hungry, not gonna lie"

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei chuckles watching them.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: open
Alois grins, "I know, I was joking" he says nuzzling his mate

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags: open
Sebastian is open to tag.

Lark/ Fighter/ Bird Sight: Tags: open
Lark is open in camp laying down under the shade of a tree.

Skylar/ Hunter/ Power over Color/ Tags: open
Skylar smiles, "Anything else you need, love?" he asks his mate.

Justice/ Hunter/ Color Absorbtion/ Tags: open
Justice is open to tag.

Jagar/ Pup/ Teleportation/ Tags: open
Jagar shook his head , "nope, not yet!"

Jericho/ Pup/ undiscovered/ tags: open
Jericho ran over to where his brother was talking with Boo, "Morning Brother! Morning Boo!" he greets them. The look alike stood next to his brother. The two were almost identical, except for their height.

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: open
Khione smiles, "that sounds great"

Arlo/ pup/ unknown/ tags: family
Arlo was snuggled up by his sister, fast asleep.

Jasmine/scout/animal communication/ tags: Open
Jasmine nods, "If you want, you can stay here and I can go grab some food and bring it back?"

Okami/ pup/ Extreme Condition Resistance/ tags: Open
Okami yawned, opening an eye.

Lienin/ Lead Fighter/ Enhanced Sight/ tags: Open
Liein is open to tag in camp.

Solitaire/ Pup/ Levitation/ Tags: open
Solitaire woke up to the sun blaring in his eyes, he quickly shifted, away from the light.

Kya/ hunter/ Echolocation/ tags: open
Kya is open to tag in camp

Senia/Fighter/ Clear mind/ tags: open
Senia is open to tag

Potato/ pup/ form shifting(gas-solid)/ tags: open
Potato shrugs, "I'm not in the mood to play, we can talk"
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:26 pm

Kingdom Hearts

Kari- f- 1 y- floral probably- pup- little brown bat shift- bi; Sora- too young- too young- Xion likely related- Tags: Xion, Sora, Roxas, Axel

The pretty little light brownish/reddish brownish she pup managed to bite on the leg.

Xion (pronounced Zion)- m but sometimes f- 1 y- probably floral- pup- shadow walking- bi; Roxas- too young- too young- Kari likely related- Tags: Axel and Roxas, Sora and Kari

The black pup grabbed the same leg as Kari.

Velvet- f- 3 y- pack mother- smoke screen (defense)- lesbian/homo; Crosby- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Sitry

The brown eyed black phase she wolf let out a small breath. "Sitry...orphans are the ones that have lost their parents to death. They don't usually choose to die, it just happens. I think what you're thinking of is abandonment," she said.

Tesla- m- 4 y- loner for now- speed/running faster than normal- homo; Dandelion- mate open- wants pups one day- Audi x Porscha: Porsche and Aria (not in RP)- Tags: open-> Dandelion, Gilles, and Camil though they're really just mentioned for now

The silvery white and slender white toed wolf crept along. black nose twitching, the medium blue eyes watched the three wolves. The semi fluffy slightly smaller male made a small sound...He weighed his options, then sighed and stepped out, belly choosing that moment to rumble.

Rufus- m- 4 y- loner for now but will join Kingdom Hearts Pack- voice power thing that makes weaker wolves and smaller animals listen- pan; Sephiroth- mate open- deceased dad- Tags: open-> Sephiroth

The seemingly high and mighty but actually caring one walked. His nose twitched as he then began to trot along. He was alone at first, but soon mako/turquoise eyes caught sight of Sephiroth. The white jawed golden male flicked his white tipped tail, calling "Sephiroth!"

Xxxxxxxx

Eclipse

Jessaa- f- 4 y- scout- Empathy- Pan; Isla- mate was/is Jigsaw- offspring: not born yet (Kruger and Kiki- one to two weeks along now)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: Isla, May and the twins, whole pack honestly

The deep brown eyed she wolf nodded. the white toed medium furred red she wolf said "That would be good, I think." The brown ears twitched a bit as she said this. She then smiled and sat down, waiting for Isla to do so.

May; Kirei and Yurei- f; m, f- 4 mo- pups- rose growth; lily growth, spiritual power (eyes and body glow)- bi; bi, homo; Kirei and Yurei both have crush on Jericho- way too young- future pup Ray for May, if we get that far- Kirei and Yurei are twins- Tags: each other/pack, Jericho and Jagar and Boo

The blue eyed white faced black pup wagged her white tipped tail. She then watched them turn towards Jericho.

The darker muzzled and nosed silvery pups both turned. Yurei barked "Jericho!" and ran over, soon followed by Kirei.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theo- offspring (adopted) : Jagar- Rem x Vel: Rena- Tags: Theo

The brown nosed and eyed cream golden male nodded. "Want to share something, or should we each pick something?"

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- small sparks and flames- homo; Uriel- open- would adopt- Hakurie (deceased)- Tags: Lillian

The gray male twitched the black ears and nose. white tipped tail flicking, he let out a small breath as he listened to her. "Sorry...but that's what mourning does to you." He stood and shook off, then huffed and said "Let's go," and looked back at her.

Birdy- f- 4 months some- pup- bird shift- bi; Ash- way too young- way too young- Lupo (twin)- Tags: Ash

The brown eyed brown pup squeaked a bit in her sleep. She kicked a bit, but luckily avoided kicking Ash that was still sleeping in the den as well.

Lupo- m- 4 mo some- pup- growing vines and flowers on the vines- homo; Potato, somewhat Jagar- way too young- Birdy is twin sister- Tags: Potato

The brown pup nodded to the other pup. "Okay, um...have you eaten yet? Maybe we should do this while we eat." He hoped Potato would want to eat.

Aura- m- 4 y- hunter- light/aura (surrounds him)- homo- mate: Faustus- wants to adopt- Boo- Tags: Faustus

The gray and white male twitched his black ears and moved his tail. His blue and gold sectoral eyes looked to his mate. "Uriel is probably going to arrange a hunting party, but...Do you want to go out there, just the two of us?" he asked his mate.

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup- invisibility- questioning; Jagar- Aura, Faustus now- Tags: Jagar, Jericho, Kirei and Yurei

The golden eyed, pink nosed white pup twitched black ears. They made a small sound as they were about to answer, as the twins ran over...Well, two twins, there were like three or four pairs of those. "Do you...want to eat together?" they then asked Jagar, but technically included the others as well.

Lost City

Jeshi- f- 4 y- cherry blossoms or something flowery- scout- fox shift- Demi- mate: Jasmine- offspring: Okami and Harumi- dad x mom: two siblings- Tags: family

The pretty red she wolf twitched brown ears and nose, the brown tipped tail moving. Brown eyes looked to her mate. She said "Okay, yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Thank you honey," she said to her mate, then smiled at the still sleeping boys.

Harumi- m- 5 mo- pup- Tanuki shift (just discovered)- questioning; Solitaire- way too young- donor father x Jeshi, Jasmine and Jeshi: Okami- Tags: family

The cute brown male with black ears, tail tip, nose, and white jaw/chest streak yawned. His amber and gold eyes blinked again.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter/warrior- breezes and gusts- homo- mate is Alois- Skylar, Lizzie, nieces and nephews- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf shook his head. "Okay, alright, but...we should go get something to eat from the pile."

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- light- hetero- mate: Skylar- offspring: Justice, Dare, Arlo, Eden- dad X mom: brother, Ciel and Alois are in laws- Tags: family

The pretty and slender but longer legged green eyed golden she wolf smiled. "Maybe some water, when I'm done."

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness (to hide in)- homo; Khione- not until he's three- Skylar x Lizzie: Justice, Arlo and Eden- Tags: family, Khione

The cream male twitched black ears and nose. He smiled and asked "What should we eat?"

Eden- f- newborn- pup- probably healing- will be pan- Skylar x Lizzie: Justice and Dare, Arlo; uncle Ciel- Tags: family

Oki- m- 4 y- warrior/fighter- darkness (to sneak up then attack normally)- hetero- mate: Ammy- offspring: Chibi and Dark Sun but they're discussing having more in a couple years- Tags: family

The amber eyed big black wolf yawned a bit. He opened his eyes momentarily, then closed them again, no danger to have to fight today.

Dark Sun- Darky- m- pup- darkness- pan; maybe Okami- way too young- way too young- Shiranui; Oki x Ammy: Chibi, more siblings in the future probably- Tags: family, pack

The amber eyed and white jawed black pup flicked his white tipped tail. He seemed to settle once more.

Jess- genderfluid- pup- honey and vanilla- flames but not very strong- pan; Chibi- way too young- way too young- family not in RP but sees Ammy kind of like a mother- Tags: Oki and Ammy, the boys

The sweet and gentle but fiery and head shy red pup tilted her head. The white muzzled and cheeked one white marked one shook her head. The brown ears and brown tipped tail moved a bit. "Okay, I'll do it, but why call his ears handsome?" she asked.

Loners

Renee- f- 2 mo some- small snowflakes for now- bi; open- way too young- way too young- Mei: X, X, Hei- Tags: family

The brown and blue eyed black headed white pup watched.

Hei- m- 2 mo some- control of shadows but it's defensive- homo; figuring it out- way too young- way too young- Mei: Renee, X, X- Tags: family

The oddly black pup with brown eyes came back out from behind Mei.

Achara (angel or...goddess I think)- f- 4 y- will likely join Eclipse and become a pack mother- golden light- pan; perhaps Dawn- open- Asnee is her only pup so far- Evening x Sun: Sion- Tags: Son/ Fire

The sectoral eyed white female nodded. "Okay, I'll go find us a couple rabbits then, bigger ones if I can."

Asnee (lightning)- m- 6 mo- will likely join Eclipse- lightning/electricity- homo; possibly Jagar- way too young- way too young- unknown dad x Achara, grandpas Evening and Sun (they're seven now)- Tags: mom/ Fire

The cute but somewhat handsome smaller golden pup smiled. brown and blue eyes glanced between the she wolves. The white pawed one nodded to his mother. "Be careful out there," he said to her, as he always did when she went out hunting.

Tifa- f- 3 y- strong kicks/paws- hetero probably; Cloud- wants Cloud- Pups (Denzel and Marlene one day? Maybe just Denzel, but I'll play Marlene; Lightning (Heidi) and Thunder (Luke) which are mine)- parents somewhere- Tags: Cloud

The fluffy dark furred one wagged back. "Now we need to get this back to your den area."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:39 pm

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Female/ Invisibly tags: Shiranui
Askara turned her head at the sound of pawssteps approaching her. "Morning, Shiranui. Yep, thinking of assigning a hunting patrol out"

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: Jessaa
Isla nods, prodding her stomach and feeling for movement.

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Vik
Theodore shrugs, “either works with me. How hungry are you?”

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei smiles, “come on you two, I think you’re old enough to start to learn to hunt. I’ll teach you both” she says nudging both of them in turn.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: open
Alois nods

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags: open
Sebastian is open to tag.

Lark/ Fighter/ Bird Sight: Tags: open
Lark is open in camp laying down under the shade of a tree.

Skylar/ Hunter/ Power over Color/ Tags: open
Skylar smiles, "Alright, I can do that”

Justice/ Hunter/ Color Absorbtion/ Tags: open
Justice is open to tag.

Jagar/ Pup/ Teleportation/ Tags: open
Jagar shrugs, “okay!”

Jericho/ Pup/ undiscovered/ tags: open
Jericho nods, “sure, if that’s fine with you guys” he says addressing Kirei and Yurei

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: open
Khione shrugs, “what do you want to eat?”

Arlo/ pup/ unknown/ tags: family
Arlo was snuggled up by his sister, fast asleep.

Jasmine/scout/animal communication/ tags: Open
Jasmine nods, "What would you like me to bring you?”

Okami/ pup/ Extreme Condition Resistance/ tags: Open
Okami yawned, opening an eye.

Lienin/ Lead Fighter/ Enhanced Sight/ tags: Open
Liein is open to tag in camp.

Solitaire/ Pup/ Levitation/ Tags: open
Solitaire woke up to the sun blaring in his eyes, he quickly shifted, away from the light.

Kya/ hunter/ Echolocation/ tags: open
Kya is open to tag in camp

Senia/Fighter/ Clear mind/ tags: open
Senia is open to tag

Potato/ pup/ form shifting(gas-solid)/ tags: open
Potato shrugs, "I’m not hungry…”
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:14 pm

Axel/Three years/Male/Bi/Marshmallows/None/Tags: Kingdom Hearts pack

With the yearlings help the elk went down. "Good job everyone." He praised

Sora/One year/Male/Str8/Fruits/Kari/Tags: The pack

He wagged his tail at the praise.

He nodded his head, pleased by the praise.

He nodded and picked up the buck by it's neck.

She took a nap.

Firelight/Three years/Female/Sun ripened strawberries/Expecting/Open/Tags: Achara, Asnee
She hoped that Achara could catch some rabbits so everyone could eat. "So are you and your mom, loners?"
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:24 pm

ECLIPSE PACK
Shiranui | male | elder | absurd light | no interest in romance | tags- Askara
The white male elderly male looked at Askara "well I think the Uriel and hunters are already doing that?" he said to her. He was not sure if the alpha wanted to do things to forget the loss of her mate "so how are you going?" he asked.

Uriel | male | lead hunter | electricity | unsure about Matsuri | tags- open
He watched the camp silently, he was mad at Lizzie and her family for joining the other pack and betraying their own pack in the end. The whole situation now was making him stressed, and it sure started to show on him, he was not eating much any longer and was lost a lot of weight. He was always hunting or wandering around the lands to make sure the herds stayed at their side instead that running to the other pack's lands.

Lillian | female |hunter | fire | open for crush | tags- Matsuri,Aura
She looked at him, seeing that he was still broken, but was excited for him to actually try to get up and live on. She flicked her tail as she looked over at Aura there "Aura are you coming with us, for a hunt?" she asked the other male.

Dawn | female | scout | thorn manipulation | crush is maybe Achara... | tags- open
She looked at Jessaa there who was one of the scouts. she flicked her ears as she watched the situation with Isla there. She gave a snarl at the thought that the scout was likely with pups 'great just great, the pups we have are not even close to being any help to the pack, and your bringing more...' she thought with a shake of her head.

Ash | agender | pup | gender shift | crush on Birdy | tags- open
He opened his eyes and looked around seeing his sister in the distance. He was worried about her as she was not acting like a pup anymore, she didn't play, she even catch her own little meal of birds which made him wonder if he was left behind and if he could need to grow up too.

Angel | female | pup | wings | open for crush | tags-open
The white pup watched the small group getting around Lupo and others. She was not really being with any pups after the death of her only friend the elder. She was learning to catch her own little bird meal and didn't even need to eat the prey the adults brought to them. She just wanted to grow old so she could actually do something, she was getting tired to be just a pup.

Faustus | male | fighter | color change | mate is Aura | tags- Aura, Boo
He looked at his mate "we can do that later..." he responded to him "you better go hunting and I may need to ask if other fighters or scouts have anything on mind..." He said 'or then I just need to look after the camp, as most are getting out their own things he thought.

LOST CITY PACK
Sannan| agender | healer | healing blood | open for crush | tags- open
They cleaned the herb storage and took the bad ones out of the dirty pile. Licking their lips they looked at the pack rather emotionless.

Toshi |male | beta | body hardening | open for crush | tags- open
He sat there watching the pack, he was the only high-ranking wolf in the pack now and he was not interested to take the position of the alpha. It felt kind of wrong to him and he was pretty sure there was anyone else doing it either.

Ammy | female | pack mother | elemental mimicry | mate is Oki | tags- open
She was still in deep sleep.

Chibi | male | pup | angled walking | open for crush | tags- Jess
He looked at Jess "well aren't they handsome? fluffy and long ears, ears you want to bite..." he responded to the pup. He flicked his tail and moved toward his brother "let's do this before he woke up..." he said.

Hannah | female | elder | cursed body | open for crush | tags- open
sleeping alone in the elder's den.

Aizen | male |fighter | darkness mimicry | crush is Lienin | tags- Lienin
The black wolf sat near the entrance of the camp, he was being up for a moment now as he enjoyed the morning freshness. He shook his pelt when he noticed the lead fighter there "morning Lienin...any plans for today?" he asked the male.

KINGDOM HEARTS PACK
Crosby| intersex, transfemale|healer|exorcism| open for crush | tags- open
They got out of the healer's den, the camp seemed silent, and the alpha was not there. The pack was very pup centered which little worried them, even if they had nothing against them, but that only means more work for hunters and any other ranks as well. They can't leave all the responsibility to the young Gilles.

Sitry | agender| pack mother | Deflection | open for crush | tags- Velvet
They flicked their ears " either they are dead or abandoned you, you're an orphan if you don't have parents" they said with a sight.

Camio | male | fighter |green flames hallucinations | crush on Axel | tags- Gilles, Dandelion, > Tesla
He looked as his older brother carried the deer, rather pissed to do all the hard work. He was not taking the deer to him only to give him a job, but there was something he noticed near the herd, but likely neither of the two didn't. He waited for the two to get going before turning around the place the herd was being at "I know you're there, come out?" he called out.

Gilles | transmale | hunter | fricton electricity | open for crush | tags- Camio, Dandelion, open
The young hunter walked next to his adoptive older brother, with a smirk on his face "oh come, stop whining, you do a great job taking the deer all the way back to the camp" they said. They flicked their tail as they looked at Camio walking away, but knew that the fighter know what he was doing.

Dandelion | male | fighter |demonic force | open for crush | tags- Camio, Gilles, open
He muttered to Camio with a snarl, when he took the deer into his jaws and started to carry it back toward the camp. He rolled his eyes at Gilles "Shut up Gilles, don't think this is easy to carry about, it's a big buck, I am maybe bigger than you, but still smaller than him" he snarled with a sigh.

OUTSIDERS
Sephiroth | male | loner | demon wolf | open for crush | tags- Rufus
The large white wolf looked over to the golden one, narrowing his eyes "well of course it's just you Rufus" he said with a sight. He looked at him "I thought you were somewhere close by, but what do you want?" he asked.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:35 am

Kingdom Hearts

The pretty little light brownish/reddish brownish she pup wagged.

The black pup nodded and smiled, panting.

The brown eyed black phase she wolf shook her head. "I guess so...well, I think Sora and Roxas came from another pack, anyway. I have no idea about Kari and Xion...They were already a year old when Axel formed this pack, so we never really had to take care of them."

Tesla- m- 4 y- loner for now- speed/running faster than normal- homo; Dandelion- mate open- wants pups one day- Audi x Porscha: Porsche and Aria (not in RP)- Tags: Dandelion, Gilles, and Camio

The silvery white and slender white toed wolf crept along. black nose twitching, the medium blue eyes watched the three wolves. The semi fluffy slightly smaller male made a small sound...He weighed his options, then sighed and stepped out, belly choosing that moment to rumble.

(Eh heh, Queen...answered that. Tesla did come out, and his belly is rumbling loud enough to be heard)

Rufus- m- 4 y- loner for now but will join Kingdom Hearts Pack- voice power thing that makes weaker wolves and smaller animals listen- pan; Sephiroth- mate open- deceased dad- Tags: Sephiroth

The white jawed golden male flicked his white tipped tail. The pretty eyes focused on the other male still, and he huffed. "Maybe I'm just bored..." he said. He then shook his head, holding up two rabbits and saying "I also caught food, though."

Xxxxxxxx

Eclipse

Jessaa- f- 4 y- scout- Empathy- Pan; Isla- mate was/is Jigsaw- offspring: not born yet (Kruger and Kiki- one to two weeks along now)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: Isla, whole pack honestly

The deep brown eyed she wolf smiled. the white toed medium furred red she wolf let Isla do what she needed to. She felt a small movement as the other she wolf prodded her belly. She smiled a bit bigger as she felt that they were moving a bit.

May; Kirei and Yurei- f; m, f- 4 mo- pups- rose growth; lily growth, spiritual power (eyes and body glow)- bi; bi, homo; Kirei and Yurei both have crush on Jericho- way too young- future pup Ray for May, if we get that far- Kirei and Yurei are twins- Tags: each other/pack, Jericho and Jagar and Boo

The blue eyed white faced black pup wagged her white tipped tail. She let out a breath, running over as well.

The darker muzzled and nosed silvery pups both giggled. They said "We haven't eaten yet either."

The brown nosed and eyed cream golden male said "I can probably handle sharing something. Maybe there's a turkey or pheasant in the pile."

The gray male twitched the black ears and nose. white tipped tail flicking, he trotted along, then looked back at her again. He nodded his head to her, though she hadn't really said anything. He then headed to the pile, glancing to Aura and Faustus momentarily.

The brown eyed brown pup jerked awake. She saw Ash watching Angel, and made a small sound as she saw this... "Is she...still sitting by herself?" she asked, a bit worried. Angel was still a pup, she should be playing and having fun, not trying to grow up so fast.

The brown pup made a small sound. "Okay, but...you have to eat at some point...I don't want you to get sick," he said. He then asked "Do you...want to talk about hobbies, or something?" He didn't know what else to talk about, maybe the other pups.

Aura- m- 4 y- hunter- light/aura (surrounds him)- homo- mate: Faustus- wants to adopt- Boo- Tags: Faustus, Lillian and Matsuri

The gray and white male twitched his black ears and moved his tail. His blue and gold sectoral eyes looked to his mate. He nodded, saying "Okay, okay." He glanced to Matsuri and Lillian, nodding to her as he said "Yeah, I'm going to be joining you all."

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup- invisibility- questioning; Jagar- Aura, Faustus now- Tags: Jagar, Jericho, Kirei and Yurei, May

The golden eyed, pink nosed white pup twitched black ears. They smiled as they nodded at all the other pups. Kirei and Yurei had said they were hungry too. "Hmm...Jagar and I could share something, and Jericho could share with Ki and Yu, or...maybe we could find something big enough for all of us."

Lost City

The pretty red she wolf twitched brown ears and nose, the brown tipped tail moving. Brown eyes looked to her mate, and she said "Turkey if there is any, because then we could all share, otherwise...just a rabbit would be fine."

The cute brown male with black ears, tail tip, nose, and white jaw/chest streak blinked. His amber and gold eyes looked around.

The blue eyed black wolf smiled at him. He began to head for the food, then.

The pretty and slender but longer legged green eyed golden she wolf smiled. "Okay," she said, then continued to eat.

The cream male twitched black ears and nose. He said "Anything...but fish might be nice. They don't really put those in the pile, though. They start to smell really fast...but a rabbit could also be nice to eat," he then added on.

The amber eyed and white jawed black pup flicked his white tipped tail. He was silent and still now.

The sweet and gentle but fiery and head shy red pup giggled. The white muzzled and cheeked one white marked one shook her head. The brown ears and brown tipped tail moved a bit. "I guess they are..." she said, then began to creep towards Darky's head.

Loners

The brown and blue eyed black headed white pup nodded. "Okay!" she said to her mom.

The oddly black pup with brown eyes wasn't so sure about that...They were only two months old, but he nodded anyway.

Achara (angel or...goddess I think)- f- 4 y- will likely join Eclipse and become a pack mother- golden light- pan; perhaps Dawn- open- Asnee is her only pup so far- Evening x Sun: Sion- Tags: Son/ Fire-> open while hunting

The sectoral eyed white female headed out. She began to run, sniffing around until she caught the scent of rabbits. She crouched and began to stalk them. She saw most were wild-brown, but there was also a gray one and a black one or two.

Asnee (lightning)- m- 6 mo- will likely join Eclipse- lightning/electricity- homo; possibly Jagar- way too young- way too young- unknown dad x Achara, grandpas Evening and Sun (they're seven now)- Tags: Fire

The cute but somewhat handsome smaller golden pup smiled. brown and blue eyes looked at Fire. The white pawed one said "We are, but I think she wants to maybe join a pack. We've been doing fine on our own...but you... she said you're pregnant, maybe you..." he trailed off.

The fluffy dark furred one smiled at him. "Need any help, or can you carry it yourself?" she asked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:24 pm

Axel/Three years/Male/Bi/Marshmallows/None/Tags: Kingdom Hearts pack

"Ok let's call the others." He said then howls.

Sora/One year/Male/Str8/Fruits/Kari/Tags: The pack

He howled letting the rest of the pack to come eat.

He harmonized with Sora.

"Help would be nice."

She's napping.

She tilted her head. "I what?"
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me