S I N S {Cat and Dog} (RP Thread) {OPEN}

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: S I N S {Cat and Dog} (RP Thread) {OPEN}

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:13 am

Viper -- Male -- Calico Maine Coon -- Leader, Felidae Clan -- ~Atlas
The calico flicked his tail, his eye shifting back to the street below. There was some movement now -- not every cat slept here, and there was no rule saying they had to -- but none of it concerning. "It has been quiet," he agreed after a moment. Something that wasn't necessarily a bad thing but that did put the tom a little on edge nonetheless. He gave an amused snort though, "well, clearly if you may be too good at your job, we need to find you something else to do."

Kiri -- Female -- Cream Shiba Inu -- Scout, Canidae Pack -- ~Buck
Clearly she needn't have bothered trying to sniff out any of her packmates, if the voice behind her was any indication. Kiti gave herself one last yawn and a stretch before she turned and started toward him. "Morning... Buck." She didn't even really attempt to disguise the awkward pause as she tried to pin down which name went to this face -- he was the lead... something. Not scout, she'd know that one immediately since that was the one she had to interact with regularly. Guard, maybe? Although judging by the rabbits at his paws, maybe lead hunter was the safer bet.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:22 am

A r c h e r
Candide Pack | Guard | single | tags: James

Archer froze hearing footsteps approaching, he cursed under his breath. How could he have been so foolish to get caught up in catching a rat than to ensure his back was guarded. He hoped a cat or other predator wasn't deciding to close in on him. He turned, the fur on his neck rising slightly before the large poodle came into view. Archer relaxed quickly, the rat dangling from his jaws. He carefully set it down in front of him and dipped his head to the hunter "Hello James, good morning" he greeted before offering a small smile as he had obviously heard the shepherd bang his head on the metal. As James mentioned that rats were harder to catch he nodded a bit "True. I wasn't expecting it to duck back into that hiding spot too quick. Thankfully I don't think I hit my head as hard as that sounded" he replied with a soft chuckle. He looked at the hunter before asking "So, how has your morning been?"

A t l a s

Felidae Clan | meditator | single | tags: Viper

Atlas' mouth twitched as a small smile crept onto his face at Viper's tease of amusement. He nodded "Perhaps, although last time I went for a hunt, I ended up catching my tail instead of the bird I was aiming for" he added. The black tom looked out towards the street once again, bringing the topic back to clan related reason. "The quiet and calm is nice. I won't say I've hated the recent break in those mangy dogs trying to take our resources"

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baroness-Pets » Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:50 am

Tallulah
Canidae Pack // Guard // Single // Cane Corso // Tags: Courage

Cats in Tallulah's eyes were an awful lot like rats. They creeped and crawled in crevices, parasites that fed off of the hard work of others. That was what she had been taught at any rate, and she had never been given any evidence to prove these things wrong. She remembered when her pups had still been young, just weaned, and a cat had been in the alleyway she'd kept them in. One of her litter had approached that cat, only to get a nasty slash across his face with those awful claws. Had Tallulah been faster that cat would have been six feet under by now, but who knows where it had gone after it escaped her, she'd never seen it since. "I agree, I have ideas that would be best shared in a group meeting." There was more than one way to skin a cat after all. "Yessir, on it." She replied, nodding at his command. She'd need to find Archer then, and goodness knows where he might be at this time of morning. "Shall I inform the hunters too? They might benefit from listening in."
Baroness-Pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:43 am

A r c h e r

Archer froze hearing footsteps approaching, he cursed under his breath. How could he have been so foolish to get caught up in catching a rat than to ensure his back was guarded. He hoped a cat or other predator wasn't deciding to close in on him. He turned, the fur on his neck rising slightly before the large poodle came into view. Archer relaxed quickly, the rat dangling from his jaws. He carefully set it down in front of him and dipped his head to the hunter "Hello James, good morning" he greeted before offering a small smile as he had obviously heard the shepherd bang his head on the metal. As James mentioned that rats were harder to catch he nodded a bit "True. I wasn't expecting it to duck back into that hiding spot too quick. Thankfully I don't think I hit my head as hard as that sounded" he replied with a soft chuckle. He looked at the hunter before asking "So, how has your morning been?"

D e s t i n y
Candide Pack | Beta| single | tags: Esperanza

The Australian Shephard kept her head low as she walked into the main area where the rest of the pack would gather often, taking her role as Beta very seriously she had just returned from a quick lap of most of the territory the Candide pack was in to ensure none of the cats had crossed their markings. Her tail flicked softly as she scanned the area. Her eyes landed on a more-recent full time hunter, a husky named Esperanza. Destiny gave herself a small pep talk about being social before padding over to greet her "Hello Esperanza!" she said softly "How are you today?"

A t l a s

Atlas' mouth twitched as a small smile crept onto his face at Viper's tease of amusement. He nodded "Perhaps, although last time I went for a hunt, I ended up catching my tail instead of the bird I was aiming for" he added. The black tom looked out towards the street once again, bringing the topic back to clan related reason. "The quiet and calm is nice. I won't say I've hated the recent break in those mangy dogs trying to take our resources"

L u n a

Felidae Clan | Hunter | single | tags: Open

Luna yawned quietly as the sunlight hit her eyes, she stretched her claws quickly before pushing herself to her feet. With a quick lick over of her pelt, the tabby walked out of her den and into the clan's main area. She scanned to see if any of her clan-mates had awoken as late as she did. Well, it wasn't late exactly, but later than Luna preferred.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:29 am

Courage - Dogo Argentino - Canidae Pack - Alpha
@ Tallulah
Courage stared dead ahead of him, he appeared to be lost in thought. He wanted to find a way to secure the pack and bring everyone together to be proud of who they were. Just as his father taught him, together the dogs would succeed, just as their ancestors had; the wolves. They too had their enemies, however theirs were not of the domestic cat variety.
"Perhaps that is wise too." He nodded his head. "Perhaps we should just call everyone together and conclude a pack meeting, give everyone a chance to speak." Taking Tallulah's idea, he decided to run with it. Getting to his paws once again, he stepped away. "I will summon the pack for sundown. Please inform as many as you can. I will ask the Beta and Delta to help run this meeting, they will be important." He stepped away from the Guard, perhaps he was giving her more responsibility than he would normally, but he knew the Cane Corso was up to the task and reliable. "Thank you." He added politely as he stepped away to go seeking the Beta and Delta for assistance.

James - Standard Poodle - Canidae Pack - Hunter
@ Archer
James stood slightly back when he saw that he had accidently caught the guard off-guard. He wagged his tail and smiled, knowing that the surprise reaction was not going to be met with aggression, he trusted his fellow canines. He seemed happy with the greeting, almost as if another voice was music to his ears, he loved to spend time with others. He looked down at the Archer's catch and then back up again when he spoke of banging his head. "It's pretty easy to do when you are tall like we are." He admitted. The Poodle was possibly taller due to his breed, but he lacked muscle and width, he was tall, slim and light weight unlike a Shepherd. "We just have to be careful not to knock anything heavy on our heads." He added then chuckled, fortunately that had not happened.
"My morning, oh good thanks. I got up early as always and went for a morning hunt. It is always peaceful and calm just before the sun." He responded joyfully that Archer had asked him. "How was your sleep?"

Rosetta - Oriental Havana - Felidae Clan - Tunneler
@ Madeira
Rosetta watched her fellow feline, Madeira as she finished up. She had eyes full of hope at tasks she could have for her. The she-cat had appeared very busy but finding out there was little that Rosetta could help with, she was some-what disappointed but didn't show it. The job of changing nests seemed like something she could do and she was still happy to help with that. "Okay! I will get right to it." Rosetta replied with a smile. Changing the nests seemed like a nice job for the Tunneler, it was warm, dry and safe. "I will do your nest first and then will do the other Queens's nests after that." she explained before setting off to empty out the nest for Madeira in preparation to replace it with new bedding.

Cloud - Domestic Shorthair - Felidae Clan - Scout
@ Velvet
Cloud sat upon a wall near the edge of an overgrown garden, she knew this area was used often as a passthrough by dogs and she wanted to be sure that none got too close to the clan without being able to raise the alarm. She had been sitting and waiting for a few hours without hearing or seeing any signs of the enemy. She figured that perhaps her fellow scout, the Angora, was having better luck.
Hopping off the wall with ease, she made her way back towards where she had last seen the scout. Her gait was light and floaty, living up to her name. Seeing that Velvet was also having some down time, she made her way towards him. "Is it also quiet for you today?" She asked, wondering if he had seen anything. "I worry when it's quiet, I would rather here them barking their heads off all day than hear nothing at all. At least when they are noisy you can know where they are."
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:09 am

Canidae

Mey- f- 4 y- hunter- Kunming wolfdog- pan; Destiny- mate open- wants offspring- Tags: X (mentions: Destiny and Esperanza)

The tan female perked red brown ears as she walked along. Golden brown eyes were ever watchful, though she was just a hunter. Still, she was allowed to be watchful. She hadn't seen any cats recently...or would it be considered lately? Shaking her head, she flicked her tail a couple times. Her nose twitched a bit as she walked. She then heard a voice and turned, seeing Destiny. However, Destiny was speaking to one of the newer members, and Mey wasn't sure if they'd want another dog joining...

Kero- m- adult- medic- German Shepherd husky- homo; Soma- mate open- might want to adopt- Tags

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed (only a streak) male yawned. He looked around for Soma, then shook his head. His brown muzzled coat was a lovely golden. His brown ears twitched and perked, his back brown as well. He raises one white paw then placed it back down. He licked at his white chest patch, then shook his head. The white tipped tail curled over a moment. Blue and brown eyes looked down at his paws, as he thought of his family again.

Iro and Kera were their names, but Kera had passed when he was very young...His father raised him and his seven other siblings well. However, he still missed his mother all the time. Of course he did, as he'd been the mama's boy out of the three boys. Yes, there were only three boys and five girls. His oldest sister had been kind to him, though. The other four often picked on him for being 'mamas boy'. Kayra would make them back off, and that had made him so happy.

He'd found the pack and joined them then, trained as a medic, and now here he was. Speaking of, he thought he should find Soma. Therefore, he stood up and shook himself off a bit. He then began to wander, looking for the male though could have missed him back there.

Felidae

Velvet- m- 4 y- scout- Angora- homo; Atlas (one sided)- mate open- wants to adopt- Tags: X (mentions: Atlas and Viper)

The long haired pretty white cat purred a bit as he walked. His tail flicked behind him, and his ears perked a bit. Despite being deaf, he could do his job well. After all, he could see, and he could read lips as he'd been taught by another cat. He came back to their area after seeing no dogs. There was nothing to worry about, not yet, so he came back. He laid eyes upon Atlas, but saw the black male talking to Vioer. He wasn't going to tell him about his crush anyway...as it would probably be uncomfortable for Atlas.

Crowe- f- adult- Queen/sitter- Oriental shorthair- bi; Raven- mate open- maybe- Tags

She'd dreamed of flying again last night, of course, and shook her head. The black she cat, with the odd white forehead streak, yawned. There weren't really any kits to watch right now. Her white tipped tail flicked wildly a moment, then slowed down. Golden lovely eyes glanced around for a moment. She lifted a paw to lick it, then placed it down. There was Flora, but she was pretty sure she was a trainee. She did aid in the training however. She smiled at the thought of all the potential. She then glanced around a second time, before stopping because there wasn't much to see.

The sweet, gentle, kind and caring one yawned again. She thought of her own family a moment and smiled a little. She had two older siblings and two younger. Then there were the three littermates, and they were mostly black with white, but there were one or two white with black. She'd always thought they were unique. That was the two younger siblings actually. The wild and loud, fight and conflict disliking one huffed then. She shook her head a couple times. She figured maybe she could go out and eat something. They needed to eat to function, after all, like all living things.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:06 pm

A r c h e r

Archer chuckled as James mentioned to be careful due to their height "Sometimes I wish I was shorter, that would help with hunting" he paused "However that doesn't really help with being a guard, height is sometimes an advantage" he said before going into his internal thoughts about how it would be , as a guard only half his size. Archer shook his head and rid himself of the thought. "I'm glad the hunt was good. That sounds like an excellent time to hunt. All the prey is asleep" as the poodle had asked how his sleep was. Archer was almost shocked, no one really ever asked about him. With a shake of his pelt he replied "it was good, had a dream about the cats attempting to invade. Gave me an idea to go re-enforce our camp border" he said quietly, amber eyes scanning the area around them as if to ensure it was safe

D e s t i n y
Candide Pack | Beta| single | tags: Esperanza , Mey

The Australian Shephard kept her head low as she walked into the main area where the rest of the pack would gather often, taking her role as Beta very seriously she had just returned from a quick lap of most of the territory the Candide pack was in to ensure none of the cats had crossed their markings. Her tail flicked softly as she scanned the area. Her eyes landed on a more-recent full time hunter, a husky named Esperanza. Destiny gave herself a small pep talk about being social before padding over to greet her "Hello Esperanza!" she said softly "How are you today?" Destiny asked softly before glancing around the camp once again as other dogs began to stir. She caught a glance of another hunter, a wolf-dog named Mey. Studying her for a moment, she could tell the huntress was tense, Destiny offered a small smile before raising her voice just enough for the dog to hear "Hello Mey! Please feel free to come join us" she invited with a soft wag of her tail.

A t l a s

L u n a

Felidae Clan | Hunter | single | tags: Velvet

Luna yawned quietly as the sunlight hit her eyes, she stretched her claws quickly before pushing herself to her feet. With a quick lick over of her pelt, the tabby walked out of her den and into the clan's main area. She scanned to see if any of her clan-mates had awoken as late as she did. Well, it wasn't late exactly, but later than Luna preferred. Her eyes landed on Velvet, tracing the cat's eyes towards Atlas, Luna shook her head with a small smile. She padded towards the long haired tom, smiling gently as she approached. Luna dipped her head in greeting "Good morning Velvet" she purred gently

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Baroness-Pets » Fri Apr 08, 2022 5:35 am

Tallulah
Canidae Pack // Guard // Single // Cane Corso // Tags: Courage, Archer & James

Sometimes Tallulah wished she had the ability to know what another dog was thinking, the way Courage was looking ahead of them with a far away look in his eyes intrigued her. The life of an alpha couldn't be easy, especially in city like this. Would the pack's lives be easier if they lived out in the wilderness? Possibly, but out there canines would not be the top of the food chain, would not be the dominant predators. No, the city may be desolate but it protected them from bigger threats. Besides, this place was home. Leaving it would be awfully hard on the psyche after all these years.

"You got it, boss." She obeyed with a nod, a pack meeting would be beneficial for everyone, even those with the lowest ranks. Everybody contributed here, thus everybody deserved to have a say. After waiting for her alpha to make the first move to step away from the conversation, Tallulah followed suit and strolled off in search of Archer. Her fellow guard would be the one she'd inform first, anyone else she could find would be an added bonus. Following her nose, Tallulah ducked and weaved through the cityscape. Over cars and under fallen metal. Eventually she managed to track the Shepherd down, who seemed to be deep in conversation with James. With a huff she approached.

"Sorry for the interruption fellas but our Alpha has asked me to tell you that a pack meeting is being held at sundown."
Baroness-Pets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Apr 08, 2022 6:53 am

A r c h e r
Candide Pack | Guard | single | tags: James, Tallulah

Archer flicked his ear, as the sound paw steps approaching caught his attention. He looked at the large poodle in front of him before turning his head to see another guard of the pack, a Cane Corso named Tallulah. As the guard approached, she had apologized for intruding. Shaking his head, Archer offered a small smile "no worries Tallulah" he commented before the canine could finish her sentence. He scolded himself for getting ahead of the conversation. Dipping his head as she mentioned the Alpha had requested a pack meeting "Understood. Do you need help informing anyone?" he asked curiosity pulled at him, tempted to ask the reasoning for the meeting - however, last thing he needed was to be scolded for prying.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:49 am

Canidae

Mey- f- 4 y- hunter- Kunming wolfdog- pan; Destiny- mate open- wants offspring- Tags: Destiny and Esperanza

The tan female jumped a bit, ears going back but then coming forward. She sighed as she made herself relax a bit after that. "I um...id love to join you two," she said to the Australian Shepherd. She smiled at her crush, and quickly headed over. She also offered a small smile to the husky as well. "Hello Esperanza," she said, then asked "How have you both been today?" It was a normal enough question to ask. She also thought of the fact they'd need to go hunting again soon, if not today.

Kero- m- adult- medic- German Shepherd husky- homo; Soma- mate open- might want to adopt- Tags

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed (only a streak) male yawned. He looked around for Soma, then shook his head. His brown muzzled coat was a lovely golden. His brown ears twitched and perked, his back brown as well. He raises one white paw then placed it back down. He licked at his white chest patch, then shook his head. The white tipped tail curled over a moment. Blue and brown eyes looked down at his paws, as he thought of his family again.

Iro and Kera were their names, but Kera had passed when he was very young...His father raised him and his seven other siblings well. However, he still missed his mother all the time. Of course he did, as he'd been the mama's boy out of the three boys. Yes, there were only three boys and five girls. His oldest sister had been kind to him, though. The other four often picked on him for being 'mamas boy'. Kayra would make them back off, and that had made him so happy.

He'd found the pack and joined them then, trained as a medic, and now here he was. Speaking of, he thought he should find Soma. Therefore, he stood up and shook himself off a bit. He then began to wander, looking for the male though could have missed him back there.

Felidae

Velvet- m- 4 y- scout- Angora- homo; Atlas (one sided)- mate open- wants to adopt- Tags: X (mentions: Atlas and Viper)

The long haired pretty white cat purred a bit as he walked. His tail flicked behind him, and his ears perked a bit. Despite being deaf, he could do his job well. After all, he could see, and he could read lips as he'd been taught by another cat. He came back to their area after seeing no dogs. There was nothing to worry about, not yet, so he came back. He laid eyes upon Atlas, but saw the black male talking to Vioer. He wasn't going to tell him about his crush anyway...as it would probably be uncomfortable for Atlas.

Crowe- f- adult- Queen/sitter- Oriental shorthair- bi; Raven- mate open- maybe- Tags

She'd dreamed of flying again last night, of course, and shook her head. The black she cat, with the odd white forehead streak, yawned. There weren't really any kits to watch right now. Her white tipped tail flicked wildly a moment, then slowed down. Golden lovely eyes glanced around for a moment. She lifted a paw to lick it, then placed it down. There was Flora, but she was pretty sure she was a trainee. She did aid in the training however. She smiled at the thought of all the potential. She then glanced around a second time, before stopping because there wasn't much to see.

The sweet, gentle, kind and caring one yawned again. She thought of her own family a moment and smiled a little. She had two older siblings and two younger. Then there were the three littermates, and they were mostly black with white, but there were one or two white with black. She'd always thought they were unique. That was the two younger siblings actually. The wild and loud, fight and conflict disliking one huffed then. She shook her head a couple times. She figured maybe she could go out and eat something. They needed to eat to function, after all, like all living things.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me