stray dog role play - all writing styles welcome!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Zachary

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:33 am

Zachary
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Zachary comes from a long line of professional police dogs, his father and grand father both earned each a PDSA Gold Medal. Zack looks up to them and want to make them proud. He is trained to protect his partner at any costs and will do that exactly. He takes his job very seriously and will snap at anybody who interferes with his job. Zach has a very special bond with his handler, Zerick and will do anything for his beloved trainer. Zerick picked out Zachary when he was a pup because he saw the potential in the pup, and potential is exactly what Zachary has. Zachary's name means remembered by god, and Zachary holds his name with pride. He is a sweet dog but if you break his trust you will never get it back.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tracker

Postby ratsmacker » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:26 am

across the way, tracker watches as an owner plays fetch with their overly fluffy chow. no, not the right pair to bother, he thinks. he lies in the neatly trimmed grass, at the very least enjoying the warmth of the morning sun in his thick fur. as time goes by, more owners and their dogs filter into the park. for now, tracker remains his vigil by the fence. a few dogs come his way, either recognizing him or asking to play. he winks at a handsome malinois and is quickly rebuffed, though his pride isn't damaged in the slightest. he simply chuckles the insult away and continues watching.
    finally, after what seems like ages, he spots a human he might be able to coerce into feeding him. accompanying them is a small, admittedly adorable, white ball of fluff. oh-ho-ho, this human will definitely have snacks to spare. with a satisfied sigh, tracker prepares himself to approach the pair.
ratsmacker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stray dog role play - all writing styles welcome!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:03 am

[ratsmacker: XD cool

Furry: kay, ill PM you in a bit]

Aki- genderfluid- 3 y- Akita Inu- potential crush on Tracker- Tags; Tracker, Nikita I think

The beautiful red and white Akita blinked those golden brown and amber eyes. S/he went towards the same dog park a couple other dogs were at. S/he saw the familiar form of Tracker, and barked to him. S/he also saw the white dog and human he seemed to be focused on.

Kira, Royari and Aya- f; genderfluid and f- 4 y; 2 months- Golden Retriever; Shep Retriever- Kira might like Akounoh; too young- Tags: each other/Koua

The golden tan female blinked brown eyes as she looked at Koua. “Nice to meet you," she said, then began to apologize for the pups. She made a small sound as she heard the female speak. "I, um...thank you," she said, and tore off a couple chunks for the pups.
The black and golden tan one gulped down half the meat chunks.
The brown eyed pure black she pup gulped down the other chunks.

Shirotsuki- m- 2 y- husky mix- homosexual- crush on Jupiter- Tags: open

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed one yawned. The blue and brown Sectoral (colors mixed in each other words) eyes opened. The white dog sneezed a bit. He pawed at his black nose then got up to start the day.

Remon- m- 1 y- Anatolian Nova Scotia Toller- Bi- crush his open but too young for mate- Tags: open

The playful and friendly but wild and loud one yawned a bit. He opened brown eyes and looked out of where he called home. The red dog, with white blaze, chest, belly and paws, huffed. He moved darker tipped ears and tail, then pawed at the dark dots over his eyes.

Michi - f- 5 y- Shiba Inu- Lesbian- open- mate open- Tags

The brown eyed she dog woke up and curled her tail. The black tan and white she dog yawned a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tracker

Postby ratsmacker » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:43 am

tracker's attention is suddenly drawn away from the ball of fuzz and their owner as a familiar scent drifts toward him. a slight tilt of his head reveals the sight of aki, one of the few dogs he calls his friend. "hey, aki," he woofs softly. "what brings you around here?" while a meal sounds nice, he doubts the human and the fluff will be leaving immediately. a chat with his friend won't hurt. hell, maybe they could work together to get some scraps...

- edit: i think i will make a new character... i wasn't certain but i think a second one wouldn't hurt :)
ratsmacker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:14 am

Nikita/ Female/ Housepet/ Pansexual/ tags: open
Nikita waited patiently for her owners to take off her leash. She then ran over to the sprinkler. She ran around in it barking and tail wagging.

Akouanoh/ Female/ Stray/ Bisexual/ tags: Kira, Royari, Aya
Akouanoh smiled as she watched the family. She sighed and turned “I guess I’ll be going now” she says.

Yukon/ Male/ Stray/ Homosexual/ tags: open
Yukon dipped his head into the lake and drank from it. He liked how cool and refreshing it was. He then dunked his head in and caught a fish that swam into his waiting jaw.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:09 am

Aki- genderfluid- 3 y- Akita Inu- potential crush on Tracker- Tags; Tracker, Nikita I think

The beautiful red and white Akita blinked those golden brown and amber eyes. S/he smiled as their friend noticed them and spoke to them. "I was just walking by and saw you," s/he admitted, and smiled a bit. "are you...going to try and get food from that human?" they asked.

Kira, Royari and Aya- f; genderfluid and f- 4 y; 2 months- Golden Retriever; Shep Retriever- Kira might like Akounoh; too young- Tags: each other/Koua

The golden tan female blinked brown eyes as she looked at Koua. “You...you dont have to go," she said, then shook her head a bit. "You could stay with us, or...we could go with you," she said. She didnt know why she was saying this, but the other dog was really pretty.
The black and golden tan one yipped.
The brown eyed pure black she pup yipped.

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed one yawned. The blue and brown Sectoral (colors mixed in each other words) eyes opened. The white dog sneezed a bit. He pawed at his black nose then got up to start the day.

Remon- m- 1 y- Anatolian Nova Scotia Toller- Bi- crush his open but too young for mate- Tags: open

The playful and friendly but wild and loud one yawned a bit. He opened brown eyes and looked out of where he called home. The red dog, with white blaze, chest, belly and paws, huffed. He moved darker tipped ears and tail, then pawed at the dark dots over his eyes.

The brown eyed she dog woke up and curled her tail. The black tan and white she dog yawned a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:08 am

Nikita went back to her owners as they took out a kong. She chewed on the kong after they gave it to her.

Akouanoh smiled, "Thank you! I'll stay with you" She says twitching an ear

Yukon dipped his head into the lake and drank from it. He liked how cool and refreshing it was. He then dunked his head in and caught a fish that swam into his waiting jaw.

Zachary/ Male/ Police K-9/ Homosexual/ Tags: open
At the word attack, Zachary pounced grabbing onto the training glove and held on tight
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Yui and Fai

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:17 am

Yui
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Yui is a cheerful and energetic dag, always trying to be optimistic and look at the bright side of things. He is also a daredevil, ready to rush into things before thinking. Yui has a soft heart, easily hurt or broken. He just hides it quite well.

Fai
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Fai is a clam and wise dog. He is one to think things out before deciding. He is also full of wisdom and knowlage, more than most. Fai can be irritable when mad or in a bad mood. Fai enjoys the peaceful things and admires the little things in life.
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:53 am

The beautiful red and white Akita blinked those golden brown and amber eyes. S/he smiled as their friend noticed them and spoke to them. "I was just walking by and saw you," s/he admitted, and smiled a bit. "are you...going to try and get food from that human?" they asked.

The golden tan female blinked brown eyes as she looked at Koua. “You're welcome," she said in her sweet voice, then said "We should probably look for more food first. Then...we have a place weve been using as shelter, if you want to see that; a really nice lady leaves water sometimes."
The black and golden tan one yipped.
The brown eyed pure black she pup yipped.

(Furry: lol, Fai with an i, not Fal. Sorry if I spelled it wrong in PM)

Name:
Jessica/Jess
Sexuality:
Demiromantic asexual (fixed)
Mate:
Yui and Fai both
Personality:
Jess is sweet, sensible, gentle, fun loving, cuddly, playful, loves stories and pups, is a good swimmer, is intelligent, and likes the moon. She can be fiery and hard headed, even stubborn at times, doesnt always listen, is shy and nervous and anxious, and can be withdrawn if upset, as well as hating bees.
-Golden Retriever mix; red fur with white diamond on head, white jaw, white streak on chest and white tail tip. Brown eyes.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:22 pm

(Spirit: oops, I will fix)

Nikita went back to her owners as they took out a kong. She chewed on the kong after they gave it to her.

Akouanoh nodded. “I know somewhere with quite a lot of food” she says. “The humans drop lots of food and then deem it inedible and out it in the trash can” she says.

Zachary/ Male/ Police K-9/ Homosexual/ Tags: open
At the word attack, Zachary pounced grabbing onto the training glove and held on tight
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me