Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:30 am

Cyrus/Male/Loner/Tags:open
He licks his maw and pads deeper into the forest.

Mira/Female/Beta/tags:open
She pads over to the group near the prey. “Morning all” she greets them and smiles.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:41 am

Lorra- 2- f- Beta- Aphrodite blessing- Bi; likes Mira- mate is open- no pups yet- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: Kvothe, Mira

The feisty but friendly golden eyed female hummed a canine sound. She said "I got you a rabbit," and gave Mira the rabbit then. She then said "Alpha says we can go with the hunting party, if we want. So...would you want to go with hunting party?" she asked the other beta.

Lukka- 4- m- hunter- Hermes blessing- Homo; likes Cyrus- mate is open- adopted Lo and Livius- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: pups/open

The sweet and gentle but fiery and anxious male smiled at Lo. He wagged his chocolate tipped red tail and hummed. The chocolate eared and legged red male said "Only if he wants to actually go out. Were going to stay close to the camp, though, okay?" he asked.

Lo- four months- agender- pup- n/a yet- bi; open- too young for mate or pups yet- Lukka adopted, Livi is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/open

The happy and lucky but stubborn and hard headed one blinked green. The gray pup twitched black ears and nose, again, and smiled. Their black tipped tail flicked, as they pawed the ground a bit. they then sighed, and wondered if they'd be invited by their sibling to play...

Livius- four months- genderfluid- pup- n/a yet- likes boys; Kayauk- too young for mate or pups- Lukka adopted, Lo is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/Kayauk and Rese

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy pup yipped and wagged again. “Okay," they said to their dad, then looked to Lo. S/he then looked to Rese, and yipped "Story, story! Yes, I'd like that." S/he looked to Lo, again, then to Kayauk and asked "Kayauk, um...could Lo play with us too?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:50 am

“Thanks!” She says taking the rabbit“Sure, I will join” she says smiling

Cyrus/Male/Loner/Tags:open
He pads around the forest
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:23 pm

Lorra- 2- f- Beta- Aphrodite blessing- Bi; likes Mira- mate is open- no pups yet- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: Kvothe, Mira

The feisty but friendly golden eyed female hummed a canine sound. She said "You're welcome," and smiled. "Okay, lets go tell the alphas. Then we can ask who's on the hunting party."

Lukka- 4- m- hunter- Hermes blessing- Homo; likes Cyrus- mate is open- adopted Lo and Livius- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: pups/open

The sweet and gentle but fiery and anxious male smiled at Lo. He wagged his chocolate tipped red tail and hummed. The chocolate eared and legged red male said "Only if he wants to actually go out. Were going to stay close to the camp, though, okay?" he asked.

Lo- four months- agender- pup- n/a yet- bi; open- too young for mate or pups yet- Lukka adopted, Livi is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/open

The happy and lucky but stubborn and hard headed one blinked green. The gray pup twitched black ears and nose, again, and smiled. Their black tipped tail flicked, as they pawed the ground a bit. they then sighed, and wondered if they'd be invited by their sibling to play...

Livius- four months- genderfluid- pup- n/a yet- likes boys; Kayauk- too young for mate or pups- Lukka adopted, Lo is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/Kayauk and Rese

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy pup yipped and wagged again. “Okay," they said to their dad, then looked to Lo. S/he then looked to Rese, and yipped "Story, story! Yes, I'd like that." S/he looked to Lo, again, then to Kayauk and asked "Kayauk, um...could Lo play with us too?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:34 pm

She nods. “Ok” she replies and began padding towards the alphas.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:15 pm

Rese
9y | Female | Elder | Blessed by: Hermes
Tags: Kayauk, Livius | Location: Camp

She smiled and ate what was left of her and Kayauk's morning meal, she turned her gaze to Lukka and gave him, her well known keep them safe or I'll get my beating stick. Honestly Rese, rather loved her famed "Beating Stick", which was a rather large branch that she'd found a few days after retiring. She'd taken to giving young wolves, adults, and pups alike a few swats on the rump when they were misbehaving or being disrespectful. Looking over the pups one last time she nodded then spoke, "Well then, off you go. Stay safe. And be back by sun high."

Kayauk
3m | Male | Pup | Blessed by: None yet
Tags: Livius & Rese | Location: Camp

Quickly taking the last few bites, Kayauk chewed and swallowed his food and stood. Nodding, liking the plan his grandmother had come up with. Shaking out his fur the grey-eyed male turned his gaze to Livius as s/he spoke. "Sure, more fun that way." We could invite Ruri too if he's awake. He tilted his head, where is Ruri anyways? Considering the fact Kayauk slept with his grandmother in the elder's den, he didn't spend much time with the other pups. One could say he's a mama's boy, despite the fact that his mother was dead and even before then she hadn't wanted anything to do with him. Turning his gaze to Livius's sibling he sighed, then called," Hey, Lo! Wanna come play?"

Vata
3y | Female | Warrior | Blessed by: Hades
Tags: Sylvia | Location: forest; nearing the meadow

Absently Vata noted that Sylvia had followed, and huffed in annoyance. Glancing back at her pack-mate, She spoke," So you decided to come with. That's fine with me, but if Kvothe wants your hide for it I'm not helping you." She paused shortening her stride so the two could run shoulder to shoulder. "When fighting Harpies, you aim for three different places. The wings; you damage them enough they can't fly away, or take someone. They can't fly their easier to kill. Then there are the talons; it's their main defense, if you get the chance, rip them off." Vata returned her gaze to the path in front of her before continuing. "Then, of course, there's the obvious, the throat. While the rest of their body is covered in sharp feathers, the feathers around the throat are soft."

She let out a strained laugh, as she made a sharp turn as the sounds of battle rang in her ears as they got closer and closer to the fight. It wouldn't be long before they came upon the fight. Vata held out hope that it wasn't bad, but one could never know. " As a word of warning, the Harpies have a mouth full of razor-sharp teeth, they can and will rip your throat out of they get the chance. Do not leave your throat unprotected and out in the open when in reach." She commanded.

Goros
3y | Male | Warrior | Blessed by: Apollo
Tags: Open | Location: meadow

With a harsh tug and a twist he ripped a chunk of feathers and flesh off the throat of the harpy, but not enough to kill it. Snarling in annoyance, he wrenched himself free then lead the trio back to a nearby tree. With a half-feral grin, he turned and with a running start jumped, then twisted ninety degrees and leaped towards the harpy he'd injured before. As his jaws wrapped out its throat, talons dug into his left flank, the older harpy was attempting to grab a hold of him and take him away. But he had just enough force to do what he'd meant to do. Snap the neck of the young harpy. But The eldest of the two remaining harpies still had a hold of him. He cursed under his breath, as he struggled paws flailing, his jaws snapping at the wings, hoping to do some damage even if his mouth got cut in the process.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:23 pm

The feisty but friendly golden eyed female hummed a canine sound. She said "Okay," and smiled. She hummed a canine sound as she followed her. She waited for the alphas to notice them then. She didn't want to interrupt, if they were already in a conversation with each other.

Lukka- 4- m- hunter- Hermes blessing- Homo; likes Cyrus- mate is open- adopted Lo and Livius- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: pups/Rese, Kayauk

The sweet and gentle but fiery and anxious male smiled at Lo. He wagged his chocolate tipped red tail and hummed. The chocolate eared and legged red male shook his head as he saw the look...He said "Sun high, be back by then, got it." He then yawned a bit and asked "Where do you guys want to go?"

Lo- four months- agender- pup- n/a yet- bi; open- too young for mate or pups yet- Lukka adopted, Livi is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/Kayauk

The happy and lucky but stubborn and hard headed one blinked green. The gray pup twitched black ears and nose, again, and smiled. Their black tipped tail flicked, as they looked over to Livi. They then looked to Kayauk, and they nodded to him as they said "I...sure."

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy pup yipped and wagged again. S/he smiled at their soon to be friend, or so they hoped. S/he said "Thank you," to him, and smiled at their sibling a moment. S/he then looked to Lukka, then back to the others and asked "Yeah, where should we go?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:55 am

Kassandra | Hunter | Aphrodite | Tagging: Mira, Lorra | Location: Camp

Kassandra caught talk of a hunting party not long ago and shrugged. It was better than sitting around. So she approached, dipping her head to the Betas respectfully. "Good morning. I caught wind of a hunting party going out? If you’d have me, perhaps I could join?" She asked.

Karter | Warrior | Artemis | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Karter had been wandering the forest close to camp earlier that morning, not wanting to be around when camp all of a sudden started getting busy, but finally he returned, hearing voices in camp, and slunk off to the side to see if there was any prey left to grab, as his growling stomach reminded him that he had not yet eaten, having left camp earlier almost immediately after having wakened. Whoops.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:06 am

Mira/female/beta/tags: Lorra,Kassandra
Mira waited with Lorra. She saw Kassandra come up to them out of the corner of her eye. “I am fine with you joining, but might want to ask the Alpha’s if you are allowed to come or if there are already to many coming with the hunting group.

Cyrus/male/loner/tags: open
Cyrus twitches an ear listening for strange noises. He hear distant chatter but decides to ignore it. He pads over to a large flat rock and lays down. He sighs and puts his head down.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:06 pm

Lorra- 2- f- Beta- Aphrodite blessing- Bi; likes Mira- mate is open- no pups yet- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: Kvothe, Mira, Kass

The feisty but friendly golden eyed female hummed a canine sound. She waited with her crush and fellow Beta, and wondered if she should tell her...Shaking her head, she looked over as one of the hunters joined them. She nodded as she said "We were just waiting to talk to them too."

Lukka- 4- m- hunter- Hermes blessing- Homo; likes Cyrus- mate is open- adopted Lo and Livius- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: pups/Rese, Kayauk

The sweet and gentle but fiery and anxious male smiled at Lo. He wagged his chocolate tipped red tail and hummed. The chocolate eared and legged red male shook his head as he saw the look...He said "Sun high, be back by then, got it." He then yawned a bit and asked "Where do you guys want to go?"

Lo- four months- agender- pup- n/a yet- bi; open- too young for mate or pups yet- Lukka adopted, Livi is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/Kayauk

The happy and lucky but stubborn and hard headed one blinked green. The gray pup twitched black ears and nose, again, and smiled. Their black tipped tail flicked, as they looked over to Livi. They then looked to Kayauk, and they nodded to him as they said "I...sure."

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy pup yipped and wagged again. S/he smiled at their soon to be friend, or so they hoped. S/he said "Thank you," to him, and smiled at their sibling a moment. S/he then looked to Lukka, then back to the others and asked "Yeah, where should we go?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me