~Wolves of Winter and Summer~ (OPEN)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ~Wolves of Winter and Summer~ (OPEN)

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:41 pm

Avina
5 years - Alpha of Summer Pack
Crush: Open - Tags: Phoenix

The smile that found its way to her jaws was not a nice one, said smile was more of a baring on fangs. Giving her jaw another lick the female, huffed "I kind of want to hunt down that sad excuse of alpha from the winter pack. But now's not a good time to court war." The fae sat down once more keeping herself from pacing around camp with her agitation. "But who I'm planning on challenging isn't really news is it? Did anything interesting happen this morning?" Body relaxing the pale-furred lass curled her tail neatly around her paws. The once agitated wolf faded as the graceful alpha took the forefront, a calm but hard look on her face.

Tanais
5 years - Fighter of Summer Pack
Crush: Open - Tags: Riley & Jasmin

Tanais could no longer listen idly while newly named Riley whimpered with hunger, and so stood. Being as honest and kind as he could, hoping to soften the blow he spoke voice rough, "Some people just aren't meant to be parents, kid. Now you two stay here, while I get you something to eat." He glanced at Jasmin and with his normal tone barked,"You want anything, or am I just going hunting for little old Riley here?" Tanais wasn't much of a hunter, he wasn't very good at it but hares were easy pickings and a decent meal for a pup Riley's age.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jasmin

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:46 pm

Jasmin

Female | 4 years | Summer Pack Healer | Tags: Riley and Tanais

Jasmin nodded once when Tanais introduced her to the pup. She shook her head fiercely as the pup, Riley, asks if she did something wrong. She would probably never be sure if the young pup had done anything wrong. She would never know why her parents had abandoned her. She did know that sometimes wolves abandoned their innocent pups for whatever reasons. She, herself, was living proof of this. There was nothing more innocent than a newborn pup, in her opinion. Yet, her family had left her to die at just a week old. There was no way such a young pup as Riley could have done anything wrong. Jasmin refused to believe so. She crouched down so she could make eye contact with pup. “No, little one, I’m sure you didn’t do anything wrong.” She nodded at the male wolf. "He's right, some people just aren't meant to be parents. But that is not your fault." She heard Riley whimper and a soft sigh escapes her before she can stop it. She felt relieved when Tanias said he would go hunting. She shook her head. “No, just focus on getting Riley some food.” She was hungry, but she could wait. The pup was more important right now.
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:10 pm

Riley | Tags; Tanais, Jasmin

Riley felt a bit better as both wolves reassured her, perhaps everything would eventually be okay. Though at the moment she no longer wanted to think of her father. Food sounded great about then, as she watched the brute head off to hunt for food. She felt a bit uneasy as she watched him leave, she turned and looked up at the fae, her face a bit worrisome, "He'll come back...Right?"
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:28 pm

Avina

The smile that found its way to her jaws was not a nice one, said smile was more of a baring on fangs. Giving her jaw another lick the female, huffed "I kind of want to hunt down that sad excuse of alpha from the winter pack. But now's not a good time to court war." The fae sat down once more keeping herself from pacing around camp with her agitation. "But who I'm planning on challenging isn't really news is it? Did anything interesting happen this morning?" Body relaxing the pale-furred lass curled her tail neatly around her paws. The once agitated wolf faded as the graceful alpha took the forefront, a calm but hard look on her face.

Tanais

Trotting away the ash-colored brute heaved a sigh, Avina's going to give me so much crap for this. He thought as he came to a pause, catching the scent of what he was looking for. Hare, an older male, injured but no infection. Tanais realized as he started tracking the scent. Irritation flashed across him as he found that the thing was leading him in circles, the circles were more oval-like but the saying still stood. Catching sight of brown fur of the hare he smirked and let out a growl as he surged forward. Snapping the neck of his prey easily the panting brute, looked around before dropping his catch so the scent of hare wouldn't impede his ability to find the scent trail that leads back to Riley and Jasmin. Thankfully it was easy to find, so picking up his catch the male made his way to the two wolves.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jasmin

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:04 am

Jasmin

For a second, Jasmin thought Riley was asking about her father again. She stood up and was about to give the pup another pitying glance before she realized she was probably talking about Tanais. “Tanais? Yes, he’ll come back soon, and with some food for you. Don’t worry.” She silently cursed Riley’s father for doing this to his pup. She’d heard about pups being abandoned before. Almost every time she heard about one, they’d suffered from depression and separation anxiety. Hopefully, none of that would happen to Riley. Sure, she’d probably be sad for a while, and anxious that other people were going to leave her. That was okay as long as the damage wasn’t permanent. Jasmin mentally promised to help Riley. There was no way she was going to leave a pup to fend for itself. At that thought, she didn’t hesitate to offer Riley something, though she knew she should probably have talked it over with Tanais first. “Once you eat, would you like to come back with us to our pack? We can introduce you to our alpha. She may be able to help you.”
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:17 am

Riley | Tags ; Tanais, Jasmin

Riley nodded, feeling reassured that her new friend was indeed coming back. Riley seemed a bit anxious and a tad distracted before hearing Jasmin speak, "Um...Jasmin, what's a pack?" Riley inquired curiously, she certainly didn't want to stay by herself, she'd want to follow her new friends anywhere... Though she had never heard of a 'pack', or an 'alpha' for that matter. The pup spotted Tanais on his way back, her little stub of a tail began wagging rapidly, though Riley remained seated near Jasmin. The sight of the hare hanging in the brute's jaw excited Riley, it had been a while since the pup had eaten a meal to herself, as her father would often only allow the pup to eat the scraps of his meal. He wasn't interested in doing anything for the pup aside from scolding her, partially for the reason he was ashamed to have a pup like Riley. One that wasn't normal. He certainly made it known to Riley that she was different.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:31 am

Avina

Tanais

With narrowed eyes the brute padded back to the two wolves, hare hanging limply from his jaws. He paused a few feet from Jasmin and Riley looking between the two, sensing the stranges atmosphere the male in his own fashion both ignored it and attempted to break it. Dropping the hare at Riley's feet, "Here, now eat." He ordered, "But eat slowly, wouldn't want you to get a stomach ache now, would we?" With that said, he sat just to the left of Riley before turning his gaze to Jasmin. Silently asking what he had missed.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WholeGrain1999 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:54 am

Riley | Tags; Tanais, Jasmin

Riley instantly got to her paws, as she nuzzled the brute excitedly, "Thank you!" she exclaimed, before digging into her meal. She tried to pace herself, though she was reminded just how hungry she had been when she took her first bite. The hare was nothing but bones in a matter of a few minutes, while Riley sat and licked her chops. The pup gave a bit of a stretch, before letting out a big yawn, the exhaustion from being on her paws all day was finally taking it's toll on the pup, as she lazily plopped herself beside the large male. Snuggling into his side before falling fast asleep, her little head resting on her paw.
WholeGrain1999

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jasmin

Postby Unravel the Dreams » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:35 am

Jasmin

Jasmin wasn't surprised that Riley didn't know what a pack was. That must have meant she and her family had been loners. She opened her mouth to reply, but Tanais came back before she could. She sat and watched as the pup practically inhale her meal. She must have been very hungry. Jasmin could only wonder when the last time she ate was. She was about to give answering Riley's question a second try. The pup fell asleep before she could get a word out. She smiled at the cute site and then looked up at Tanais. His gaze was curious. She knew he wanted to know what had happened while he was gone. "I invited Riley to come with us to our pack and meet Avina. She didn't give me an answer, just asked what a pack was. We can't leave her to wander, though." She said.
Unravel the Dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:43 am

Avina

The smile that found its way to her jaws was not a nice one, said smile was more of a baring on fangs. Giving her jaw another lick the female, huffed "I kind of want to hunt down that sad excuse of alpha from the winter pack. But now's not a good time to court war." The fae sat down once more keeping herself from pacing around camp with her agitation. "But who I'm planning on challenging isn't really news is it? Did anything interesting happen this morning?" Body relaxing the pale-furred lass curled her tail neatly around her paws. The once agitated wolf faded as the graceful alpha took the forefront, a calm but hard look on her face

Tanais

Startling slightly when Riley snuggled up next to him, he looked wide-eyed between the pup and Jasmin. The ash-colored male was unsure what to do with this show of Affection? He didn't know what it was, but it was strange and unnerving. Struggling to get his emotionless mask back into place the brute nodded and said,"Leaving her here would be cruel. Let's take her back, I'll have to finish my patrol later." If we didn't take her back and Avina found out about it... Tanais shuttered. She'd eat me alive. Holding back a whine, he picked up the pup by her scruff and with a flick of his tail slowly started to make his way back to camp.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me