Dragonhearted- an All Animal Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Dragonhearted- an All Animal Roleplay

Postby poptRt » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:54 am

Echo| male manticore| elemental | tags: none

Echo peeled over and saw a small rodent creeping over a log. He crouched down and leapt at it. It scurried away. He growled in frustration. Curse the spirits he though silently. His scorpion tail swished in agatiation. ‘I should make a nest.’ He thought. Night was coming, so was the cold. Echo got up and searched for a small area for his den. He broke a few branches and arranged them into a small den. He crouched inside and closed how eyes
silent reading by priest, and just danmei in general
poptRt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Midnight | Female | Dragonhearted|Cat-dragon| Tags: Cobalt, Ceilo
Midnight jumped at the scary sight. She moved backwards, keeping an eye on the Wolf. Every now and again, her eyes flitted to the snake in the tree. "Umm... I was unnerved by the sudden silence, and then I saw you.... I was a bit curious of why you where here. Usually, this forest is empty....." Moon said cautiously, making sure that there was no mention at all of being Dragonhearted.
Last edited by ItsV on Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/her
English/ Dutch

I really don't know what to put here aaa

Not too social, but feel free to send trades or messages, I'll try to get back as fast as I can ^^

Uhhh, yeah, hiya, the best of luck with your goals, I believe in you! <3
Have a good day/night, and may you enjoy what you're doing ^^
ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:36 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Nixx- Dingo (black)- Dark fire- female- Tags: Nox, Storm, Sombra
The black-furred dingo flicked her white-tipped tail a few times, nodding at Storm and finally deciding to actually speak. “Hello. Nice art you have here.” she said. She glanced to Sombra a moment, thinking the jaguar had ignored Nox’s greeting, and let out a snort. Shaking herself, she noticed the painting of a scene with a fox in brush, investigating further. “That’s a cute fox.” she woofed.

Nox- Wolf (black)- Shadows- male- Tags: Nixx, Storm, Sombra
The black wolf huffed when he got nothing back, but then the macaw was speaking to him. He nodded at Storm, saying “My name is Nox, she’s Nixx. M-May I ask your name?” he asked, head tilted. His ears flicked a few times then stilled. He noticed Nixx looking at a painting and moved to look at it as well. “Nixx is right, that’s a cute fox.” he agreed.

Neko- Cat (brown tabby)- Dragonhearted- female- Tags: Niko
The tabbied brown cat made a small sound, kind of a chittering if you will. She flicked her tail even though she was sleeping, purring quietly a moment when Niko’s tail accidentally brushed her. The area of the booth wasn’t that large, after all, where the wares weren’t at. She made another small sound, but remained asleep back there.

Niko- Fox dog- Normal- male- Tags: Neko, Sikama
He knew Neko slept a lot, as a cat, but usually she’d have intervals of waking and walking or running around... He was starting to worry about her, but didn’t know what to do. Shaking his head, he glanced to the eagle again. “Oh, they...they aren’t that expensive...10-15 coins for the shorter writings and smaller art, 25-30 for longer writing and medium art. I don’t have many large arts, so those are usually like 40 coins...” he trailed off, tail brushing the cat. When Neko didn’t get up to scold him he made a worried noise.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:38 am

S I K A M A
|Harpy Eagle| Water| Female | tags: Sombra, Niko

"Hmm." Sikama said, opening her coin bags and checking how much she had to spend- definitely enough for one or two of these. "Are they waterproof by any chance?" she asked, not wanting them to get damaged when she activated her elemental capability.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:31 pm

The tabbied brown cat continued to just lie there and sleep...wb

He noticed she didn’t seem to hear the sound he made, and dipped his head a moment, tail flicking a few times. He nodded at her, saying “The art is, it’s been put under a protective cover since sometimes it rains.” He glanced back at the cat, then to Sikama. “Do you...know any healers or medics?” he asked, quietly.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:02 am

S I K A M A
|Harpy Eagle| Water| Female | tags: Sombra, Niko

"Interesting. I may end up buying one of the smaller ones." she said with a thoughtful nod. "As for healers and medics...yes, I believe I met a few over at one of the cities. I may have one of their cards if you would be interested in seeing it. What do you need a medic for, though?" she said in her curiosity, examining another piece of artwork and thinking about what she wanted hers to represent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sky is getting darker every second. It is almost nighttime.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:00 pm

The tabbied brown cat continued to just lie there and sleep...wb

The fox dog glanced to the darkening sky a moment, tail curving downward. Shaking himself, he nodded as he watched the eagle, contemplating, then wondering which she’d buy. He wagged his tail at the prospect, then released a breath. His ears twitched and went back at her question, and he faltered. Finally, Niko said “My... friend isn’t well, I don’t think. Yes, I’d like the card(s).” he finished.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:37 pm

Unicorn3000 wrote:Midnight | Female | Dragonhearted|Cat-dragon| Tags: Cobalt, Ceilo
Midnight jumped at the scary sight. She moved backwards, keeping an eye on the Wolf. Every now and again, her eyes flitted to the snake in the tree. "Umm... I was unnerved by the sudden silence, and then I saw you.... I was a bit curious of why you where here. Usually, this forest is empty....." Moon said cautiously, making sure that there was no mention at all of being Dragonhearted.
She/her
English/ Dutch

I really don't know what to put here aaa

Not too social, but feel free to send trades or messages, I'll try to get back as fast as I can ^^

Uhhh, yeah, hiya, the best of luck with your goals, I believe in you! <3
Have a good day/night, and may you enjoy what you're doing ^^
ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poptRt » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:20 am

Spring_Day wrote:Echo| male manticore| elemental | tags: none

Echo peeled over and saw a small rodent creeping over a log. He crouched down and leapt at it. It scurried away. He growled in frustration. Curse the spirits he though silently. His scorpion tail swished in agatiation. ‘I should make a nest.’ He thought. Night was coming, so was the cold. Echo got up and searched for a small area for his den. He broke a few branches and arranged them into a small den. He crouched inside and closed how eyes
poptRt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poptRt » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:21 am

Spring_Day wrote:Echo| male manticore| elemental | tags: none

poptRt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me