Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JOIN!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (ACCEPTING PLEASE JO

Postby xXshewolvXx » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:16 am

Kylie I Female I Beta I tags: Alan, Veratrum

Kylie laughed at Alan’s statement. “ Just go to your den, I’ll come get you if anybody gets hurt.” Kylie replied, smiling. Then she turned to veratrum. “Vera, I’m sorry for making a big deal of your cut, I just care about you, a lot. I don’t want anything bad to happen to the pack, and you make an excellent alpha. Who knows what would happen if you couldn’t care for the pack anymore.”
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:27 am

Alan - 2 years - Healer - Tags;Veratrum, Kylie
(This is my last post for today, I'm going out ^-^)
Alan eye show with happiness "Thank you Kylie!". Alan, in fact, did use his speeding power to get to his den. As soon as he arrived he had a hard time balancing himself, feeling drained. He fell down on the floor, already asleep and snoozing away. His tails automatically curled around his body to keep warm.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﻬ elysian ﻬ » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:30 am

→ Whereabouts: Pack Territory ←

Gaia peers out from under the cave, the area cleared.

She stands up and stretches, shaking off the dust and dirt. She silently pads behind a bush
and observes the pack territory, she notices a wolf talking to another wolf, who resembled
to be an alpha.

Gaia squints her eyes and listens deeper.
ﻬ elysian ﻬ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:09 pm

Veratrum - camp - tags: Kylie
She grinned, "Had it been an enemy they would certainly be needing your healing more than I." She sat down and looked out side with a far away expression. "I though it was dead but when I picked it up it kicked me, its been a while since I hunted rabbits, funny, I've seen good wolves go down easier than that one did." Her mind wandered as she spoke and her words died away. Veratrum blinked as Kylie entered, "Oh!" She bumped her beta playfully, with her head, "I didn't mean it like that sweetie." She gave a crooked smile, "Besides, you haven't had a chance to talk to me about these cuts, I wanted to get them all healed up before you noticed, but it looks like you were too quick for me." Veratrum looked down at Alan and chuckled. She followed Kylie out side the den and back into the center of camp, "I took the western patrol this morning, it was quiet, no sign of anything, I know no news is good news but none the less it worries me." She shook her head, "What do you think?" She asked.

Nayden - camp - tags: Zephyr
He jump slightly, hearing someone call his name. Nayden looked around,suprised, not knowing which direction the voice had come from. His blue eyes settled on Zephyr, who was the only wolf in camp paying him any mind. "O-oh, Zephyr, right. Good morning." He smiled uncertainly at her, sure there was something he was forgetting. "Do you need somthin-! oh, OH! soo sorry! I-I forgot" why are you still talk? she's deaf! I must have looked like some sort of insensitive idiot! He thought and turned away to collect himself, taking a deep breath before turning back around. Isn't there something else I should know? There was a tingling sensation, magic had been used recently, by who? What was her power again? Wasn't it something like mind speak? mind reading? Shoot. "Um, am I doing this right?" He asked mentally, trying to direct his thoughts at her. "Do you need something?"\

(Sorry for late reply, it has been a long day!)
Last edited by Keesa on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:17 pm

Zephyr- Tags; Nayden

Zephyr looked up at him with a glitter in her eyes before giggling. It was a common mistake for the others to not remember that she was deaf. 'Do you have any jobs that I can do?' she questioned in the thoughts. She looked up at him with her orange-brown eyes, hoping he would have some sort of job for her to do since most didn't talk to her. She also didn't seem to be able to make that many friends that easily either.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Nayden
He thought for a moment, 'well I have the eastern afternoon patrol, I suppose an extra set of eyes wouldn't hurt and I wouldn't mind the company. We usually do those in pairs anyways but the fighters have been stretched pretty thin lately.' He looked over Zephyr, 't-that is, if you are up for it, I don't want to ask you to do anything you aren't comfortable with!' he shifted his paws awkwardly, and looked up, judging by the sun he should probably get going soon. Hopefully it would be a quiet patrol, things had been fairly calm lately anyways.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:14 pm

Kylie I Female I Beta I Tags: Veratrum

She knew Veratrum was following her and Bergman listening to what she was saying. “I have no clue, I assume it should be good news, as there are no enemy wolves in our territory, but then again-“ Kylie’s ears perk up as she hears a slight rustle, she looks around and sees a cave, and a wolfs head poking out, her eyes squinted, it appears she was listening. “I’ll be right back” Kylie said, growling
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serpantdragon » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:17 pm

Zephyr- Tags; Nayden

Zephyr's eyes widened and sparkled. 'Really!' she spoke excitedly as she smiled happily. She had always wanted to at least help out with the fighters but her adoptive mother had always told her that she would never be able to help them out because of her disability. Zephyr's looked up at him, 'Are you sure you want me to be helping you?' she questioned quietly.
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ﻬ elysian ﻬ » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:48 pm

→ Whereabouts: Pack Territory ←

→ Tags: Kylie ←

Gaia lowers her body, blending in with her surroundings.

She sees a pack wolf heading towards her way, scared, Gaia makes a run for it.

Gaia doesn't look back and proceeds to head East, hoping to lose the wolf.

-

Gaia comes to a halt, unfamiliar with her surroundings. She aches to howl for her
vixen but knows the pack member may encounter her.

"What have I done" Gaia whimpers, tears falling to the ground below her.
ﻬ elysian ﻬ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:02 pm

Kylie I Female I Beta I Tags: Gaia

Kylie saw the wolf make a run for it, and also began running. She saw the wolf come to a haunt in a clearing.
She followed the wolf, before seeing tears fall on the ground. Kylie’s expression softened, seeing the wolf was terrified, she realised this wolf was a loner. “Hey, are you ok?” Her voice was soft, as she didn’t want to harm this wolf.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me