The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Clan of Outcasts OPEN!!!

Postby Yeegurt » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:30 am

∞ Infin ∞

Male/Corgi/Hunter/Time travel/Camp/Tags: Open

Infin simply squinted, his cedar colored irises subdued. It was as if the Clan wasn't getting along at all; ever since The Wronged's recent meddling anyway. It felt as if everyone's empathy and sympathy just abruptly dulled, yet he was almost certain this wasn't the actual truth. He brooded by his lonesome, then a sudden, cold rush of vigilance cascaded down him. Spencer seemed awfully lightheaded. Could it have been the work of The Wronged? He wasn't too keen on their varied powers, but it seemed all too instantaneous and drastic to the point where it was rather suspicious.

💧 Cry 💧

Female/Oriental short-hair cat/Dark soul/Sleep infliction/Forest/Tags: Open

Cry pried her long-bridged muzzle open to reply to the dark colored fisher, but she was addressed by Esmerelda so she dropped whatever she was about to say. "Yes, ma'am." She responded, sounding much more monotone and apathetic than Eliot, even when he was being more serious than his normal standards. She wasn't frightened about being dealt with, because she personally vowed not to fail. You could almost catch a devious smirk sketched on her dull face.

╔═════════════╗
Hi, I'm Haley!
I like black cats, video games and naps.
I am always open to making new friends.
Don't be afraid to PM me if you need someone to talk to.
╚═════════════╝
Yeegurt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby camea42123 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Kirallis | Red Fox | Deciding | 3 years 5 moons | Second in Command | Powers: Pyrokinesis | Location: Camp| Mate: Open | Tags: Meredith, Spencer

I knew something was wrong! She observed Spencer's leg, which was slowly becoming infected. But how? "I'll help Renniya take him to her den, my queen." The red fox kneeled, trying to shift the wolf's weight onto her back.
camea42123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:46 am

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer and Kira(Daughters) | Location: Camp | Tags: Spencer, Renniya, Kirallis

She nodded. Though she was glad she had the help, she hiped that she could help herself. She sighed and walked over to Kira.

"You ok dear? Arent you excited for Tenuya to train you?" She asked the foxling.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:20 pm

Kira I Red fox I Princess I kin: Farer, Meredith I Fire Powers: Tags: Meredith

She nodded. “Yeah.” She said in a monotone voice.
“I’m going to get some Sleep. Night mother” she whispered before laying down and falling asleep.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:41 am

Meredith | Female | Hetero | Red Fox | Queen | 3 Years 3 Moons | Pyrokenesis| Mate: Open | Kin: Farer and Kira(Daughters) | Location: Camp | Tags: Kira

She nodded with a concerned look. She hoped Kira was ok. She wanted to be trained after all what could possibly upset her now? It was probably nothing. It was probably just due to the whole meeting and the tension it brought.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkShadowMan » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:23 am

Name: Darkclaw
Species: Wolf
Rank I Want: Warrior
Family: Unknown
Mate: None and not interested.
Discription: Black wolf, strong, about an inch long claws, green eyes/red when mad or hurt, sticky out hair on his head. backstory/personality: was left on a river near woods. he was found by a demon and the demon tried to eat him. minutes later, the demon was the one being eaten. when he got to the woods, he saw a hedgehog and he ate it. when he got to the nearest town, the villagers there (Humans, Not animals) screamed and said "DEMON DOG!" then, their fiercest warrior came out, and he threw his very sharp stick at him. then, Darkclaw got mad, and he ran straight at him and ate him. he went to the rift in the earth near the village, and demons were coming out. he ate them and then found this place.
Power: When he becomes mad or hurt, he gets stronger+ his claws/teeth get longer and small spikes come out of his shoulderblades.
Extra: Good swimmer and good climber.
Wolves!
DarkShadowMan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkShadowMan » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:37 am

I like this roleplay.
Wolves!
DarkShadowMan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:41 am

Thanks for liking this roleplay, but I would prefer if all ooc posts and forms are posted on the discussion thread. Once you post your form on there, I will decide whether or not you can join. Sorry.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkShadowMan » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:20 am

Where is the thread?
Wolves!
DarkShadowMan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:24 am

It's linked on the first post. In the rules. It is put there so I can tell whether everyone applying has read the rules or not.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me