Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:18 am

QueenKiley wrote:Jy: *her ear flicked* alright. and i'll try not to read your mind. *she winced from where the buckskin mare had hit her hours earlier, the wound having not healed* were there, yay *she says sarcastically,she swishes her tail and regarded Mindon with her miss-matched eyes. kindness and caring masked the normal rebelious fire of them*
*she lands, watching the sunset for a while*
(Tags: IceWonderPro
Where: Basslet Kingdom
Time: Sunset
Horses: Minden, Jy)

Mindon stepped up to the gate
    "We're here for the ball"
she said clearly and confidently. "yer sure eh? Yeh don't look like any Royal horses" the huge bay stallion came right in her face his Irish accent was thick, the strong smell of Tabaco came pouring from his mouth his teeth were black from the effect. She backed up quickly "my parents are the betas of the Caenum herd you have Tolstoy us past my parents are waiting for us" she said anger boiling now, "Really? And ehh How is this mare next ta yeh related ta royalty? Mindon turned and looked at Jy waiting for an answer.

Tag: QueenKiley place: Basselt castle time: Dusk
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:51 am

Jy: *she flicked her ear at him* my parents, jasper and storm, or deltas of Caemioum. *she snorted visiciously at him. she had the pretty coat of her mother and the muscluar build of her father.* i'd advise you to let us in. our parents are waiting. *not waiting for a response, she pushed past him*
(where: basslet kingdom time: dusk tag: iceWonderpro horses: Jy, minden)
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:24 am

The stallion backed up and blocked her way, removing his large sword. "Making demands of a royal guard, is naght a pleasiant arrivial" he said. His words were hard to understand, he shoved Jy back to where Mindon stood.Mindon didn't know what to and she was greatly confused by the guard's unfriendly greeting.

Tag: QueenKiley and Frosted Bliss place: Basselt castle: time: Night
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:37 am

Jy: *she grabbed a sword from its resting spot behind him*
*she held it natrually and tosses her head* alright, if you wont let us in.
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazy4life7741 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:02 am

☽♟𝐸𝒷𝑜𝓃𝓎♟☾

╔══════════════╗

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ﹕ Dᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ Iꜱʟᴇꜱ ﹣ Nɪɢʜᴛ

Tᴀɢꜱ ﹣ Oᴘᴇɴ

╚══════════════╝
Ebony pumped her wings softly as she flew threw the air back toward her home. She sighed to here self, upset with her actions from before "what if he doesn't want to talk to me now, Gosh I've really made a mess of things haven't I." When she finally reached the hole in the canopy she had created she just couldn't seem to bring her self to go down. She hovered there for a moment in the sky. the only source of light was the moon, the shining beacon illuminating the dark sky. The moon was always fascinating to her. they way that it shined so bright even when the whole world around it was dark. Ebony wanted to be the moon. After a while her wings began to grow tired and she swooped down into the forest landing on the ground before tucking her wings into her sides.
When she finally reached the house she again could not bring her self to go closer. Lucky for her, Ronny Came trotting out over to her. He didn't say a word her just rested his neck over hers and pulled her closer. they sat like there for a moment before he finally spoke "I should have told you sooner Eb" His voice was sullen, not his typical self. "I shouldn't have stormed out like that... I'm sorry" a tear fell from Ebony's eyes as the young mare began to cry. This was her big brother, her protector, him leaving felt like it just might be the end of the world. She wasn't a useless mare, she was strong and clever but she always knew she would have her brother to fall back on. What would she do now that he was leaving? "Can I come visit?" she asked moving backwards and looking up at the tall stallion. He chucked deeply flashing a horsey grin "When ever you want."
╔═════════════════════════════════╗

"🇼​🇭​🇦​🇹​ 🇼​🇪​ 🇩​🇴​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇨​🇦​🇳​’🇹​ 🇱​🇪​🇦​🇷​🇳​ 🇹​🇭​🇮​🇸​​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇧​🇴​🇴​🇰​. 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇺​🇹​ 🇴​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇫​🇱​🇦​🇳​🇳​🇪​🇱​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇮​🇨​🇰​ 🇺​🇵​ 🇦​ 🇬​🇺​🇳​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇴​ 🇴​🇺​🇹​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​🇪​.
🇪​🇮​🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇬​🇴​🇴​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​, 🇴​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇩​🇪​🇦​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​🇪​🇷​."

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
Crazy4life7741

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazel_Horse_Official » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:45 pm

ᐯΣᖇՕꓵ𐠳ꓚ𐤠

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

Tags: Open Where: Terminus Woods Time: Morning

The buckskin mare slightly trotted in a ladylike way as she melted into the beauty of the Terminus woods.

She liked to explore in the Terminus woods and not Destony Iseles due to the tricks it plays on horses and she

knows better then to go into those woods. Gently Rony picked up her pace and got to a professional looking trot.

Crunch, crunch the leaves would went underneath her light hooves. Her mane followed as the trees danced in the

soft wind. "What would I give to be here my whole life?" Rony told herself with a deep sigh. Then all the peace and

silence broke when the dreamy mare remembered what time it was, "OH CRAP! I HAVE TO GO INTO TOWN! Oh gosh

oh gosh! Ummmm
" she said with ears pinned down. There was a sale that day for the Beselt ball and all clothes

and desserts were on sale. Everyone wanted to be first (mostly the mares), they wanted to look practically perfect

in every way for the handsome stallions and my I add they were all Royal? Veronica knew she had no place with

the royals, she just wanted the sales. Veronica is one of the horses who will always take the cheaper things and

always up for the sales. She is quite good with organization and is just a really neat horse in common. She finally

got to the trade center and was ready for the deals. The kind mare didn't necessarily mind the crowd as most

horses would. She has always wanted to have a large role and be on stage, but sadly she may never get her time in

the spotlight. Not now, not here. Although she would die for a turn to change the Edurus world, only the important

horse can do things like that, Rony is just a common horse who is trying to stay alive.
Hazel_Horse_Official
Hazel_Horse_Official

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:49 am

Gilen breifly paused gathering in his surroundings, he hobbled close to the pile of rocks in front of him. He was looking for a village to get help with his wing. He use to have a mental map of everywhere in his head but he couldn't pull it out of those thoughts of dieting that had been crowding in his head. He was eager to feel better and was only limping slightly, he was still mad at himself for having such a stupid accident. He closed his eyes trying to remember where the closest village was. Was it to the north where he was going? No the wind blew directly at his face so he would've caught the sent. right right to the west! he said out loud. He'd found it he headed to the direction.

Tags: Open place: outside Destiny Isles time: Late afternoon
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:08 pm

Seraphina walked into the large building of unevenly cut blocks of limestone "you'll have to wait out here what are you even doing here" a mare asked straight to her face. "I'm looking for Argen Shivettoe my name is Seraphina, im here to speak with him on a monthly occasion hat we always meet upon" she stepped forward "you'll have to wait for some full proof to often we have thieves come through these parts" Seraphina stared at the mare "You'll have to let her pass on certain arrangements" a familiar voice called out "Ruki!" Seraphina ran up to her old friend "it's been so long you've been gone every time I came here for ever so many months." "it's been far too long my friend Argen is a bit tied up right now but we can surely find a way to pass the time" she stepped forward "Alright" "I'll give you a little tour of the place" they turned into a hallway with room upon room to look at "there all empty except this one she gestured to a room to another horse "Came in last night in pretty bad condition struggling down onna the mountain paths" [color=#00BF80]"bad condition? How so?[/color] [color=#FF00FF]"Broken wing, big gashes on his stomach , legs pretty bad as well dehydrated got a good beatin out there with no one to help him. [/color] "How did all those injuries occurr?" "Completley silent isn't sayin nothing's been healing bit off but nothin too bad caused him much more pain then absolutely necessary" "Strange, what a curious matter" she said to herself, then continued walking.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:19 am

QueenKiley wrote:Jy: *she grabbed a sword from its resting spot behind him*
*she held it natrually and tosses her head* alright, if you wont let us in.

Mindon watched what was happening in somewhat of a haze, then she snapped to attention. Seeing what was happening she closed her eyes "I Can do it" she told herself confidently. "Jy" she said to the dapple gray through her mind "It's only going to get us in trouble for not every horse will understand, just we'll wait for my parents or something" she was worried she'd spook Jy for this entering the mares head with her own "Don't freak out" she added "It's just a mental link we can communicate with each other" she turned to the black mate behind her, letting her concentration on mind communication drop. "Who are you" she asked qieutly.

Tags: QueenKiley and Frosted Bliss time: night place: Basselt Castle
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:29 am

(tags: Ice_Wonderpro
time: night
place: Basslet kingdom)
*jy drops the sword, and spins to face Mindon, and nods* 'ok.." *the dapple grey mare flicks her wings back, before turning her head to where Mindon had been looking. she says nothing, just watches the black mare with her mismatched eyes, and flicks her tail*
tsinni: tsinniak, daughter of the beta's of Valnce (i changed her herd). who are you two? *her voice sounds cold*
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me