Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:01 pm

have a fun day out there Phoebe? Phoebe jumped and Turned around to her father yescshe replied "good, reminds me I have something for you follow me" she followed her father into the small room next to his chambers, "This was your mother's she wanted you to have it from the moment she laid eyes on you" Phoebe looked at the shimmering necklace, it had four light green crystals on a copper chain a little silver tag was in between the crystals it read "You are magical without magic" "What does this mean? I have powers" "It means even if you don't have visible magic, it's still in there. In every horse no matter what. That's what your mother believed she didn't have powers she listened to his soothing voice calmly "Now, go into the washroom the maid is waiting for you to take a bath then you can put the necklace on. [color=#0000FF"Alright"][/color] she walked out of the room happily.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:40 pm

Jy: better than mine. *she took off*
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:14 am

Jy: *she flew along the tree tops with Mindon* where do you live?
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kawaiiconcept » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:29 pm

Username:kawaiiconcept
Character's Name:pennyblossoms
What Herd?:i don't know yet
Breed:clysdale/unicorn
Looks:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (130.57 KiB) Viewed 45 times

white hide with pink speckles down it and a dark pink stripe down her back. Bright blue eyes and dark pink hair that fades into purple. Commonly wears a green-blue bow.
Powers: Grows flowers and can make plant life grow.
Weaknesses: Fire, lack of water
Rank Wanted:Don't know yet
Mate/Crush:don't know yet
History (Optional): Ostricised over her appearance, she went rouge and has lived in nature for awhile.
Personality: despite her hardships she is happy and optimistic most of the time, though is quite soft spoken.
Anything else? (Please state): my spelling is bad sorry.
kawaiiconcept

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:27 pm

mindon

QueenKiley wrote:Jy: *she flew along the tree tops with Mindon* where do you live?

Mindon turned to look to Jy and said "I tend to go by myself, my parents are the betas of the Caenum herd though I stay away most if the time but I'm still considered a member" she looked forward enjoying the breeze at sunset "gorgeous" she said under her breath. Now she had to go ruin it by going to some ball. At least she was in company now. "we'll be to the Basselt castle soon, my parents will meet us there" she glided along barely needing to flap as she gracefully floating in the air as if it was a part of her. Then she asked the mare [color=#0080BF]"in case you were perhaps wondering, my powers are hypmatizing and copying another's power what are yours?" [/color]

tag: QueenKiley place: close to the Basselt herd time: Sunset
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:14 pm

(Tags: IceWonderPro Time: sunset area: near Basslet horses: Mindon and Jy)
Jy: I’m a seer. And a mind reader *she waited for the usual reaction, to back away, to ask what they’re thinking, to tell them what’s in the future. She looks away* my parents say it’s useless. I can’t use it in a fight.
But it’s rather handy. See, I can see what my apponents are about to do. I can prepare myself. It’s quite handy, you know? I used it mostly to know where my parents would leave my share of food for the night. *she laughed at her joke*
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:50 pm

MINDON

QueenKiley wrote:(Tags: IceWonderPro Time: sunset area: near Basslet horses: Mindon and Jy)
Jy: I’m a seer. And a mind reader *she waited for the usual reaction, to back away, to ask what they’re thinking, to tell them what’s in the future. She looks away* my parents say it’s useless. I can’t use it in a fight.
But it’s rather handy. See, I can see what my apponents are about to do. I can prepare myself. It’s quite handy, you know? I used it mostly to know where my parents would leave my share of food for the night. *she laughed at her joke*

"interesting" there wasn't really anything else to say but she felt sorry for Jy. Life was hard. For most horses, she knew her life was fairly easy but she knew how to fight well. She kept thinking about the mare she jumped slightly in the air thinking if she was reading her mind, she was trying to figure Jy out. But she'd do it by herself she wasn't going to ask her though. Finally she stared down at the ground and saw that they were just above the Basselt castle "well let's go down" she flew towards the castle gates.

tag: QueenKiley place: Basselt castle time: dusk
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazel_Horse_Official » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:24 pm

𑁟𐤠▹Ⲉ

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
Tags: Open tags Where: Besselt castle Time: Late evening
✧✧✧
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

As Jade an the two stallions walked by the castle a young bay stallion trotted over the

the them. "Um, hehe, i'm sorry, but we will need to take her to the jail sells and not the

castle
". The black stallion to Jade's right side took the young horse to the side and asked him some

of why they couldn't go in. "Mheheh" Jade gives a laugh followed by a loud sigh. "

Oh boys, whats the hold up?" the black mare calls out. "There is a ball-

" "SHUT, uh um." the grey stallion interups. "Oh? Now tell me, do

you really want to put me off again? Remember what happened last time."
Jade explains, but the black

horse was not gonna fall for this one "We are not gonna fall for another one of your tricks, besides

we have much more power then you do."
He says with a "Come on we got to fool her" look at the white

one. "AHAHAHAH! Okay, i'm sorry, but i'm sure you dont even have powers" she mocks

them. "Actully we do!" the white one was getting frusterated and Jade knew it, "

Alright, what are they then?" she replies with a glare. "And why would we

tell you that?
" says the black one as if he has won. "Oh, so you really don't have any. Your

just to afraid to tell me, huh?"
The tattooed black mare says in a vary snotty tune. "

N-no
" the white one hesitates. "Okay okay, I see what your doing. We are

going the jail sells now.
" The black one calls out. "Hmmmmmm, well looks like we are not

going to the castle sooooooooo, I might as well escape now.
" Jade tells herself. With a blink of her eye the

guards had no chance against her until she was long gone. Jade trotted with a large grin on her face, "

Will they ever learn? Nahhhhh, they're just idiots!" She laughs in her head as she leaves the

castle
Hazel_Horse_Official
Hazel_Horse_Official

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hazel_Horse_Official » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:00 am

xAspenx wrote:

…………………………………………………………………
¤ ℱ ∊ ᶴ Ï ℂ i T γ ¤
…………………………………………………………………

Felicity blinked the tears out of her eyes, turning back to the buckskin mare from before, “Well, now that he’s gone-” She meant to finish the sentence as a joke, but her voice cracked so she just stopped talking. “T-thank you.” The buckskin mare’s voice shook. “For healing you? It was nothing.” It hadn’t been nothing, healing took away a lot of Felicity’s energy, but she didn’t want the mare to know that. “I'm not good— I'm not that good at talking to horses, b-but thank you.” I already said you’re welcome. she growled in her head. Black streaks appeared in her mane and tail. She was already stressed from Vion leaving. Calm down, Felicity. The gray mare turned away, sucking in large breaths of air, before turning back around. The buckskin was now on her feet, walking over to Felicity. “I've never met anyone would can do that too.” The filly was starting to irritate her, Go away dark moon. Not now, please not now. The filly’s confidence had grown, her words came faster now. “I can also use the earth, or whatever it's called. I-I'm sorry, I just, I've never been confident in what I say, but somehow, I feel safe with you. I really admire your bravery.” Felicity took a step back, shaking her head and huffing. More black streaks. Calm. Down. The filly stepped back as well, “I-um I'm s-s-sorry.” Her whole mane was black now, the color started to creep up her legs as well. “Get away from me!” It came out harsher then she wanted, “It wasn’t you, I swear it wasn’t you!” Her vision started to turn dark around the edges. She screamed and cried. Turning, she sprinted into the woods. She didn’t get far before her vision turned black and she collapsed, crashing into the forest floor. She screamed one last time before blacking out.

QueenKiley wrote:Jy: *she didn’t care about meeting this stallion anymore. She waited under the trees for a while, but he hadn’t blown her off. Obviously*
*she laid there, not thinking. All she could do was stare unblinkingly at the sky. She needed someone to talk to. She wish chase was there.*
*she wait for freai one more hour. But if he didn’t come, she’d find a pub and drink it off. It was better to be drunk, like she’d been for months, and feel no pain, then to be sober and sobbing constantly.*
*she yawned. Suddenly she caught sent of the horse that freai had been chasing. If she could warn them....oh how it’d annoy freai. She chased the sent, and found the horse. She walked up to her* hello, I’m Jy.

ւҥ

∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾
∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾∾

Tags: Felicity & Jy Where: Terminus woods Time: Night

The young mare watched the grey mare's mane turn all black

before her eyes. At this point she was getting nervous. When the mare yelled "GET AWAY FROM

ME!
" So many emotions went through Alathea's head, confusion, fear, sadness. " It's wasn't

you, I swear it wasn't you!
" Felicity cried out at the confused mare. Alathea stood there with tears in her

eyes.

When ever she tried to make friends, someting always happened. Even tho most of the time it was not Alatheas

fault, but the poor filly always put it on herself. Felicity galloped away and left the somewhat small filly cry and

cry. "WHAT DID YOU DO? WHAT DID YOU DO YOU IDIOT? WHY? YOU ARE SO STUPID! YOU KNOW WHY

YOU DONT HAVE ANY FREAKIN' FRIENDS? BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID AND SELFISH AND YOU HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE!"

Alathea yelled at herself as a migraine began to form[/color]. The young mare sat there for hours upon

end upon end crying and scolding herself.

Because Alathea was so caught up in scolding herself she did not notice the mare coming up from behind her. "

Hello, I'm jy" the mare some behind said, but didn't seem to see the redness in Alathea's

eyes. Alathea was caught by surprise and that was not good. Alathea shot around with a pricing eye are Jy. The

buckskin filly was so overcome by her anger and stress that she galloped at full speed and hit Jy right on her side.

There was a large gash on jy's shoulder, but Alathea didn't even seem to care. Swiftly she galloped off into the

dark woods
Hazel_Horse_Official
Hazel_Horse_Official

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:54 am

Jy: *her ear flicked* alright. and i'll try not to read your mind. *she winced from where the buckskin mare had hit her hours earlier, the wound having not healed* were there, yay *she says sarcastically,she swishes her tail and regarded Mindon with her miss-matched eyes. kindness and caring masked the normal rebelious fire of them*
*she lands, watching the sunset for a while*
(Tags: IceWonderPro
Where: Basslet Kingdom
Time: Sunset
Horses: Minden, Jy)
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups