last of the elemental wolves(rolplay)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: last of the elemental wolves(rolplay)

Postby ItsV » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:52 am

I don't have the power to say 'accepted', but welcome to this roleplay, Booper Dooper!
She/her
English/ Dutch

I really don't know what to put here aaa

Not too social, but feel free to send trades or messages, I'll try to get back as fast as I can ^^

Uhhh, yeah, hiya, the best of luck with your goals, I believe in you! <3
Have a good day/night, and may you enjoy what you're doing ^^
ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna of the Night » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:11 am

Nexus sat there watching them both sleep. "At least the darkness stopped spreading further on them. I made the right move of bringing them here." She flicked her tails in thought.

Luna was in a deep sleep, but not until a voice woke her. "What was that?" She muttered under her breath trying no to wake her sister Breeze.

(Booper_Dooper_Is#1 just gotta wait until the owner of the page comes back to accept)
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:33 pm

Breeze was in a very deep sleep, although dream still haunted her. Or were they memories? She remembered a big bush, with red splatters on them. A silhouette of a wolf, towering over her. Hiding in a den of some unknown creature while she waited for a hostile pack of wolves to pass. A valley, littered with bodies, some still gasping for breath. Running at full sprint away from a set of ravenous jaws. Breeze jumped awake, hearing a voice. Then, she saw Luna's body stir. I wonder what's going on? She decided to wait, wanting to know what was going to happen, and from where the voice came from
She/her
English/ Dutch

Not too social, but feel free to send trades or messages, I'll try to get back as fast as I can ^^

ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna of the Night » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:31 am

Luna sat there shaking from the voice as it was different then any other she had heard. That was not the Shadow God's voice. Whom does the voice belong to? She thought to herself.

Nexus looked at them. "What is it?" She asked in a low calm voice trying not to spook them any more.
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:15 am

Breeze slowly sat up. "Nexus, do you know where that voice came from? Or from who it was?
She/her
English/ Dutch

ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna of the Night » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:10 am

Nexus looks at them confused. "What voice?" Then she got to thinking. "Voices of those who are evil cant reach here so one other voice I can think of would be....." She got cut off by a scream. "What was that?" She bolted out of the den to see a black hole.

Soul stood there trying not to get pulled into the black hole. "Not me. It was...." He got cut off by a voice.

"There you are Nexus. I see you have two little gifts for me." A voice said as a slim spiral wolf walked out of the black hole.

Luna looked at Breeze before running out of the den hearing a scream. She came to a stop when she saw a black hole there. "What the?"
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:26 pm

Breeze jolted up. "What the?" Then, she followed Nexus outside to see a black hole, Soul, and... a wolf walking out of the black hole. "Nexus, who is this?!" Breeze asked.

(Sorry for the late response)
She/her
English/ Dutch

ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:26 pm

Breeze jolted up. "What the?" Then, she followed Nexus outside to see a black hole, Soul, and... a wolf walking out of the black hole. "Nexus, who is this?!" Breeze asked.

(Sorry for the late response)
She/her
English/ Dutch

ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luna of the Night » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:04 pm

(You are fine)
Nexus looked at the wolf. "That has got to be a joke Nebula. These two are not a gift and you know that" Nexus said growling at Nebula standing in front of Luna, Breeze and Soul. "You know this is my world and you do not belong here, so leave or I will force you."

Nebula looked at Nexus as the black whole vanished. "Sister you know it was a joke. Don't have to be so harsh." She sat there.

Luna looked at her sister Breeze then over at Soul and back to Nexus and Nebula.
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:42 pm

Breeze stood next to Luna, blinking in surprise. "Umm... Nexus, who was that? What did he mean about 'gift'?"
She/her
English/ Dutch

ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me