A Battle in Farrinia! (Any animal RP!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should the Tribes try to make peace?

No way!
25%
Absolutely!
75%

Total votes : 20

Re: A Battle in Farrinia! (Any animal RP!)

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:42 am

Chi--Female Red Panda--Barrona Tribe--No mate--Tags: Anarah

"Well, you are correct. I am from the Barrona tribe. Though, I don't get along with the others well..." Chi looked off to a bushel of flowering plants and smiled. "Would you like to help me tidy this place up?" She asked Anarah.
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:02 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Fira (Firo n Koya)- Fem- Kitsune (2 tail)- Mother- Porresta- Tags: Karma
Flames; fox fire maybe

The dark red she fox nodded at her mate. “Okay.” she said, watching him fall asleep. She gave him a gentle lick, then laid down her head, to sleep herself.

Kizzie- m- Dog (normal)- Healer- Barrona- Asex homorom- Tags: Silver, Kella

The chocolate and white young mixed breed dog trotted over, finding Silver and Kella. “Hello girls.” he said. Tilting his head as Silver spoke, he made a small sound. “Something took your fish? Did you see what took it, by any chance?” he asked.

Keiko- mare- Kirin (fire)- Loner- Les- Tags: Dakota
fire, wip

The black Kirin mare squealed and came to a stop when she heard the voice... “W-Who’s there?” she snorted, looking around. Finally spotting the dingo, she flicked her ears back. “Who are you? What’s your name?” she asked.

Loren + Kiana- colt + filly- Dragon x Kirin- loners- Tags: Dakota

The striped-ginger and off white colt and gingery filly squealed and hopped to her side, sticking close. Wings fluttering anxiously, they too looked around. They gave teeny growls, being half dragon, then looked to Keiko. “Who?” “Who?” they echoed her.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iamaninjatoday » Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:43 am

Cloud Chaser - Female - 2 Years Old - Huge Snowy Owl - Loner (who wants to join the Barrona Tribe)

[removed]

Chase woke from her nap, stretching out her wings to an impressive length, and then fluffed up her snow-white and black feathers. She yawned and stepped out from her temporary nest on a small tor into the daylight. One way snowy owls are different than other species of owls is that they are diurnal instead of nocturnal.

Cloud Chaser remembered with excitement, and a little bit of fear, that today was the day she was going to make herself known to the Barrona tribe. Chase craved acceptance and was fearful that she would be rejected, just as her so called family had rejected her when she was younger. Chase shook away the memories of her past and took off into flight to hopefully make a better future.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
iamaninjatoday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:04 am

A N A R A H
Great Egret| Barrona | Beta | Healing | tags:Chi

Anarah looked around the pond before nodding. "Sure. I have some free time." she said, hopping over to the side of the pool and peering into the water.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:17 am

Bonsai - Meerkat w/powers - Porresta - Scout - Tags: River, Flame

Bonsai nodded at River before turning to Flame. “I see.” she said, a bit embarrassed that she had not know that River’s name had already been said. She then turned back to River. “I’m Bonsai. It’s nice to meet you, River.”

Dakota - Dingo w/powers - Porresta - Hunter - Keiko, Loren, and Kiana

Dakota took a step back. “Please. Do not be frightened. I am Dakota and I mean no harm.” he explained, trying not to look threatening and softening his gaze.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:16 am

"I just need help pulling up weeds." Chi said as she pulled a couple water weeds from the pond. She put them in a pile and looked over at Anarah. "Do you think you can do that?" She asked her, waiting for an answer.
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:56 pm

Fira (Firo n Koya)- Fem- Kitsune (2 tail)- Mother- Porresta- Tags: Karma
Flames; fox fire maybe

The dark red she fox nodded at her mate. “Okay.” she said, watching him fall asleep. She gave him a gentle lick, then laid down her head, to sleep herself.

Kizzie- m- Dog (normal)- Healer- Barrona- Asex homorom- Tags: Silver, Kella

The chocolate and white young mixed breed dog trotted over, finding Silver and Kella. “Hello girls.” he said. Tilting his head as Silver spoke, he made a small sound. “Something took your fish? Did you see what took it, by any chance?” he asked.

Keiko- mare- Kirin (fire)- Loner- Les- Tags: Dakota
fire, wip

The black Kirin mare snorted and shook herself, flicking her tail. She nodded a few times at the dingo, tilting her head. She pricked her ears, saying “My name is Keiko. This litt ones are Loren and Kiana.”

Loren + Kiana- colt + filly- Dragon x Kirin- loners- Tags: Dakota

The striped-ginger and off white colt and gingery filly tilted their heads in imitation of the mare. They each squealed then snorted, tails flicking. Their small wings fluttered a bit as they nodded.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:54 am

A N A R A H

Anarah nodded, puffing up her feathers. "I'm a seabird. We're meant for picking up water plants." She hopped over to the water and stared into it, looking for any plants of interest.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:11 pm

"I know that. It's just-." Chi paused herself before blushing embarrassing. "I can't swim in the deep end of the pond where the weeds flourish. I can only go into the shallows.".
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:46 am

A N A R A H

Anarah looked at the deep end of the pond before hopping in, seeing how far in she could go before she had to use her wings. "If I can't do it we'll probably need a larger animal to pick the weeds out." She took another hop deeper, her legs quickly getting submerged.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets