Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Postby Crazy4life7741 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:48 am

Ƒяє∂яιcк

╔══════════════╗
۩ ۩

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ﹣ Bᴀꜱꜱᴇʟᴛ Kɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ
Tᴀɢꜱ ﹣ Aᴠᴇᴍ﹐ Aᴅᴏɴɪꜱ

♠ • ∝╬══> • ✦ •
"Ɯнαт I Ɩσνє мσѕт αвσυт тнιѕ Ɩιfє ιѕ тнє αɗνєηтυяє σf ιт."
━━━━━ • • • ━━━━━

╚══════════════╝
"Fredrick were you listening to anything i just told you?" Maddox questioned and fredrick restlessly fiddled with a stick. The two were out in the village looking after some of the preparation for the ball tonight. Fredrick sighed and turned to his father looking up at him. "Yes Father, go to the bakery then go straight back to the castel. You know im not a colt anymore you can stop treating me like one." Fredrick replied shaking out his mane with irritation. Maddox laughed a deep chuckle. "Maybe when you stop acting like one ill stop treating you like one." Fredrick snorted which just caused his father to laugh more. But instead of trying to argue the issue further the young Stallion just rolled his eyes and headed off to the bakery his tail swishing from side just as his father had asked.
When Fredrick reached the bakery he was greeted by one of the shop workers ”Hello sir what can I help you with?” “Im just here to double check on the cake for the royal ball tonight.” Fredrick replied his eyes wondering through the shop. “Of course I’ll bring it right out for you to see.” The worker trotted off disappearing behind the counter. Fredrick aporched the cases of cookies drolling a little as he looked at them. “Uh you know what?” Fredrick called after the baker “ can I have a dozen cookies to go as well? Put it on the tab for the ball.” The baker reappeared with a beautiful peach, white and violet colored cake decorated with icing flowers. “Everything seems to be in order then.” Fredrick nodded and looked at the baker, “so about those cookies.” The baker smiled and laugh a little “ a dozen?” The Baker asked walking back around the counter to the case that held the delicious treats. “Yeah, a bakers dozen.” The baker put the cookies into a small bag and handed them over to Fredrick who then put them in his bag. “Thanks,” Fredrick replied before heading out of the store. He walked out of the store and onto the street. He broke into a trot then a canter then a gallop and before he knew it he was in the air. He pumped his wings going higher and higher heading back toward the castle. There were to things Fredrick hated in this world; dullness and being underestimated. Maybe Fredrick hadn’t been the most resposeable stallion but he definitely wasn’t a little colt like his father treated him. As he wa flying home he spotted his cousins talking to each other on the outskirts of the castle grounds. He flew closer wantong to know what they were talking about.
“So help me Avem! You are going to get ready, and attend the ball, and act like a prince of Basselt” Fredrick chuckled flying closer hovering just above the two quarreling brothers “ yeah Avem, be a princely Prince” Fredrick laughed throwing his head back with a light whinny as he mocked Donny and teased Avem all in one sentence.
╔═════════════════════════════════╗

"🇼​🇭​🇦​🇹​ 🇼​🇪​ 🇩​🇴​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇨​🇦​🇳​’🇹​ 🇱​🇪​🇦​🇷​🇳​ 🇹​🇭​🇮​🇸​​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇧​🇴​🇴​🇰​. 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇺​🇹​ 🇴​🇳​ 🇦​ 🇫​🇱​🇦​🇳​🇳​🇪​🇱​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇵​🇮​🇨​🇰​ 🇺​🇵​ 🇦​ 🇬​🇺​🇳​, 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇴​ 🇴​🇺​🇹​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​🇪​.
🇪​🇮​🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇬​🇴​🇴​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​, 🇴​🇷​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇩​🇪​🇦​🇩​ 🇫​🇦​🇸​🇹​🇪​🇷​."

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
Crazy4life7741

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:00 am

Fara: *she walked around the castle quietly. she didn't know what to do, or say. mostly, she was ignored*
*she was the youngest princess, but not even related to the king and queen. they reminded her*
*but still. she had been invited to the ball*
*she sighed,and picked up a trot. twigs stuck in her mane, which she needed to get out. she'd do that later*
*also she needed her tail brushed, and braided. she'd do that later too*
*she leaned down to eat quietly, her black fur shining in the sun, and yawned. she was tired*
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:36 am

jy: *she stood watching Frai for a moment, then lowered her eyes* i-
*she cut herself off, and instead wheeled around* um. i-if you'd like, i-i could stay. o-or we could meet somewhere in town. *she wondered what would make him think she was ok* sir. *she turned back around to face him. she was shaking*
i-uh. *she stopped again, and kept her eyes down, she spun quickly around, and galloped off*
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:35 am

alaskin: *he flies, looking for Jy*
*there*
*he spotted the grey mare*
*diving like a hawk down at her, he lands, blocking her. she slams to a stop, staring at him with her mismatched eyes suprisingly..blank* hello ther Jynian. miss me? *he purred*
"no" *the mare snorted* "go away"
but thats no fun *he whined*
*she tried to duck sideways, but he knocked her over* no one to save you now, is there Jy? no chase. your powers are useless against me. *he laughed cruelly*
*she snorted, her eyes close*
*he laughs again*
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:00 am

{~} Ivy {~}

After breakfast Ivy went back to the room with the pond, she was still stunned at what had happened, she slowly walked up to the platform and touched her face to the name engraved into the wall, she realized what she had done now. She had imprisoned herself in this place, while she was allowed to leave, she had to return by morning. She pondered for a loophole, some way to travel from place to place. She heard Jacks hooves coming into the room from behind her and she turned away from the basen "What are you doing in here?" he said inquisitively "I'm just thinking." she said looking around "You do know what day it is don't you?" he said, his voice kind as always, he was never one to offend. "I'm afraid not." Ivy's voice was a bit pouty, which Jack sensed immediately. "Tonight's the ball in Basselt herd" he said, his voice still kind "Oh, I don't suppose your implying I attend that are you?" she said roughly, a bit surprised with him. "Well, royals are required to" he put his head down and took a few steps towards her, he sensed her unhappiness. "Well I'm not a royal anymore" she said coldly. "Your worried, aren't you." he already knew the answer to that question, but he was stating his mind. "Of course I'm worried Jack!" her voice echoed throughout the temple "What if I don't make it back!" she said looking around, she lowered her face to touch the stone rail, she looked over it, looking at him from across the pond "I never thought I would, but I miss my home, my parents, my friends." She had now crossed the stream flowing into the pond and was standing next to Jack "I thought I hated them but-" she stopped mid sentence, she knew what she was about to say would be hurtful, but per the usual Ivy showed no remorse "But I would have given anything to have stayed with them, then to stay here" she looked him in the eye as a tear fell down his face as he finished her sentence "Than to stay here with me." The tear fell from his face into the pond, he turned around and walked out of the room, Ivy looked into the pond, she felt like freezing it she was so angry, she noticed that, though the tear had fallen into the pond, there were no ripples in the water, she was puzzled, she thought back to when she brought Jack back, she thought hard, she remembered something, she had heard a splash, right before the flames had set her down, she lowered her face to the water, but not to drink, she felt almost as if she were about to tip over, she drew a deep breath and placed her face under the water, eyes clenched shut, she didn't feel the water at all. She opened her eyes and gasped, she wasn't in a pool of water at all, all she saw were stars and a glass path, she quickly reared her head back in surprise, she thought deeply about what she had just saw. "I'm going insane" she muttered to herself, she immersed her face in the water again, this time, not holding her breath or closing her eyes, she looked inside, was this a portal? she said to herself, afraid of what she had found. She stepped inside, was this the answer to her problem? her loophole? her breakthrough. She knew that this would be useful, at least somehow. She remembered the flame telling her that the temple would give her anything and everything she wished for, had she wished for this? Was this the temples answer? She stepped inside onto the glass bridge, there appeared to be portals everywhere, when she stepped inside she went to shake the water from her fur, she then realized she wasn't even wet..... Her experience with ponds wasn't the best but she didn't mind being dry. She walked inside, along the bridge, there was no noise, not even the clicking of her hooves could be heard. the stallion from before, clothed in full armor, appeared in a flash of light, he spoke saying "Ivy, I see you have discovered the protectors means of transportation." he grinned a bit when he said it, perhaps they were connected somehow, and he knew why she needed this. He spoke again saying "You already know the strict rules of the temple guardians, you must return by dawn of the next day. This is how we can get from herd to herd, without the means of traveling on foot." he said, he still gave a half grin, perhaps he was still trying to make her feel safe, the stallion looked sage and old, he however no longer appeared in his ghostly form, he looked healthier too. "The temple will provide you with anything you need or want, well, within reason." he chuckled a bit at this but Ivy didn't understand why "The portal can only be used twice a moon, so use it wisely." he turned around, then turned back again, perhaps he had forgotten to tell her something? "Wish for something in your mind, and it will appear, however, it will only stay for as long as you need it, then it will disappear. The temple runs its wish granting with dark matter, its what gives horses their powers when their born. There is a limited amount of this matter in the temple, so anything you no longer need or want will turn back into dark matter from whence it came." The stallion turned his eyes to the ground when he said this, he seemed ashamed again, but Ivy ignored this, she had an important question to ask him. "Once you go through the portal, how do you get back?" she asked twisting her head to the side "The temples portals run through ponds just like the one you stepped through, there are four in every kingdom." he paused then continued "You will be able to identify them by the two streams running on either side, the same way as this one, every portal will lead here." "What keeps other horses from accessing it?" she asked, it was all so confusing for her "You may grant one horse passage into the temple and its portals, they are unseen by other horses except for the pure of heart." he looked around staring at all the stars, he appeared to be studying them "Odd rules, but I will accept them" she said looking at the stars as he did, she wondered why he was staring so intently at them. "I must be going now, if you need me, you may summon me." before Ivy could reply, he disappeared in a beam of light once more, her only though was "Man, can I do that?" she wondered, she looked behind her and stepped back into the portal she had come through and into the room where it was. "That was strange but, let's see if this works." she said aloud, she wished for a dress to wear to the ball, she wasn't sure if she was supposed to have one or not, but no matter, as soon as she described it in her head it appeared, it was a crystal blue to match her new horn color, it was quite suiting, she activated her horn and wrapped it around her waist. The layers cascaded from her waist, she looked on the ground to see an accompanying white crystal hanging on a small chain, which she placed over her ears. "this will be perfect for tonight" she said as she walked out of the portal room, she wanted to fix up a few things before she went.
IVY
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:26 am

QueenKiley wrote:alaskin: *he flies, looking for Jy*
*there*
*he spotted the grey mare*
*diving like a hawk down at her, he lands, blocking her. she slams to a stop, staring at him with her mismatched eyes suprisingly..blank* hello ther Jynian. miss me? *he purred*
"no" *the mare snorted* "go away"
but thats no fun *he whined*
*she tried to duck sideways, but he knocked her over* no one to save you now, is there Jy? no chase. your powers are useless against me. *he laughed cruelly*
*she snorted, her eyes close*
*he laughs again*

Mindon knocked the stallion over "discusting" she thought to herself she hit him hard on the shoulder looking quickly at the gray mare her eyes were closed. She turned the stallion wondering what magic she should mimic, she took too long deciding.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:31 am

Alaskin: *he scans his attacker for weaknesses, and bites her ear, ripping the flesh.*
*he tries to throw her away from him, but something grabs his leg*
*jy*
*she bit his leg, pulling him off the new mare, he shouts in anger*
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:38 am

QueenKiley wrote:Alaskin: *he scans his attacker for weaknesses, and bites her ear, ripping the flesh.*
*he tries to throw her away from him, but something grabs his leg*
*jy*
*she bit his leg, pulling him off the new mare, he shouts in anger*

Mindon yelped and then looked at the mare, she knew what power to copy she struck the stallion with a bolt of lightning making her light headed she staggered weakly she struck him once more, before her knees buckled and she past out.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:46 am

alaskin: *though lightning did not hurt him horribly, his head was in pain, he bolted*
Jy: *she curled around her saviour, protecting her. she sung something in another language to the mare, just as chase hadto her* i'll wait for her to wake up
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:02 am

QueenKiley wrote:alaskin: *though lightning did not hurt him horribly, his head was in pain, he bolted*
Jy: *she curled around her saviour, protecting her. she sung something in another language to the mare, just as chase hadto her* i'll wait for her to wake up

Mindon opened her eyes, it was blurry, she looked into the mare's face above her "Where where am I and what's your name?" her head throbbed, blood dripped down her ear she tried to move it and gritted her teeth in pain. it felt different like it wasn't in one peice. She hadn't expected the stallion to fight so well and go for such an unexpected place, her legs lay curled underneath her comfortably they were trembling. She had been trained as foal for self defense she had tried to use her magic during practice then she'd pass out and the trainers didn't know what happened to her. She had tried it soo much she got kicked out. But she knew a lot she looked into the mares face trying to make her eyes focus they finally did.

Tag: QueenKiley
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me