Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Postby purplemustang » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:06 pm

...(—/CHESTNUT\—)...
“I’m going to bag the tiger.”

User: purplemustang
Breed: Saluki
Powers: Super Speed, Size Manipulation
Weaknesses: Though Chestnut is fast, her strength is not very “up there.” She can’t really fight off a wolf on her own, which is where her immense speed comes in.
Personality: Rugged, Adventurous, Outdoorsy, Resourceful.
Appearance: A lean, tall, skinny she with short, silky fluff. Her fur is completely chestnut, with lighter chestnut paws and a white blaze. She has deep hazel eyes. Her fur is longer at the ears, paws, and tail. A darker chestnut streak is painted across her spine. She has a large scar on her rump and is missing all the claws on her front right paw. The fur on that paw is dull red, stained with blood.
Pack: Dog Pack
purplemustang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Postby Moonncloud » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:04 pm

Hello everyone,

As of today, Wild and Stray has been moved to another Roleplay website. If you're interested in joined please visit this website WeWillRule, make an account, read the rules, and join the rest of the gang in the fun ^^

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Ocean and Moonncloud
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me