A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Postby Boomer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:59 am

Mary walked to the omega and sat. "I'm just curious, what did Chass tell you?" she whispered, "You seemed... upset, at what he said." She glanced to the healer's den for a moment, then back to Cassie. She wasn't quite sure if it'd be a good idea to show her or anyone else the puppies yet.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:21 am

"Oh ok." Cassie said tilting her head to the other side. "Oh, him? He's trying to blackmail me to become a hunter again." She rolled her eyes and spoke quiet enough so he couldn't overhear. "I have the right to challenge a hunter for their rank, I just can't fight, only hunt." She looked at the ground for a moment. "I'm a good hunter, it's in my blood, he just doesn't seem to be convinced. I already made a deal with the alpha so I could become one in a easier and less annoying way." She said, her voice still quiet.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:26 am

"Oh, I see..." said Mary quietly, "I do wish you luck in regaining your former position. I understand your frustrations with him. We're not exactly the best of friends either." She flicked her tail some as she glanced to Chass for a split second. She wished she could tell Cassie about the puppies, but she wasn't sure how she'd feel about it. "I should get back to tending to the pups, they're quite needy." she said softly, "Have a good night." She got onto her paws and started to walk back to the den.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:18 am

Star - Alpha of Midnight Pack

She watched as her pack began departing from the camps center. She swiftly jumped from the top of the small hill that was over her den and padded over to the new betas. "It's always good that an alpha has it's beta, or betas." She lolled her tongue. "Now, I have a task for you two, are you up to it?"

Swift - Hunter of Midnight Pack

His tail wagged as he was happy for the two dogs. Being the beta is a lot of responsibility, it had to be. He just hoped they are prepared. Behind his mother and some trees was the moon, it shone brightly and it was full. He felt a small gentle breeze go through his black and white fur.

Nimbus - Hunter of Midnight Pack

Excitement flooded his senses when they were announced as the females betas. He knew they would do great. They seemed like a good team together.

Chance - Scout of Midnight Pack

The small dog wagged her black tail and tilted her head. How come she wasn't going to be beta? Was it because they were older, more experienced? Questions flooded her mind. Whatever the reason was, she was happy for them.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:22 am

Mary laid down with her pups and let them nurse. Henry shivered a little and clung onto his mate. Alessa had fallen asleep during the meeting. She slept peacefully. Maria watched the other dogs, making sure none of them got too close to the puppies. She knew Chass said he wouldn't tell, but that didn't mean he could slip up or use it as blackmail. The male kept Maria on edge the most.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:30 am

Akela felt Bella press her side against his as they listened to Star. "What's that task?" Akela asked politely. Bella watched silently.

Cassie sighed watching her leave. She padded over to her den where she layed down and stared outside of it at the camp. Being an omega was boring and depressing. She wished she was a hunter again so she could spend the days feeding the pack.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:03 pm

Chass got to his feet and loped over to the edge of the forest. In it, he could see several beady eyes staring back at him. He wondered why Mary had asked to see Cassie. Could she think that he told her? Probably. he was never the most trustworthy in the pack, not even when the alpha was still... here. Should he change his reputation? No, he liked it this way. A good hunter should make prey feel uneasy, but he made his own kind uneasy. He shrugged, still staring out into the darkness. Ah, it was about time to go to sleep. He turned around, padding towards his small den that was a bit... seperated from the other dens. He had vouched for this one after no one else did because Eliza* had also wanted it, and so did he. Back then, it was rare that they could agree on something, and it was a perfect fit for both. He sighed, laying down in the small enclosure. he missed Eliza... he wondered if anyone else remembered her. It has been so long since the attack... ((Just gonna RP his history out in the form of thought, 'cause it seems to be more interesting to me that way :)))

((Eliza's his dead mate, just FYI c:))
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:45 pm

Mary sighed quietly and shut her eyes. It didn't take her or Henry long to fall asleep. Maria stayed up, still anxious about Chass. She curled tightly around her puppies and cleaned them. Maria watched their tiny sides go up and down as they slept. "You're lucky you don't know anything..." she murmured.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:10 am

Star - Alpha of Midnight Pack

"Come with me, lets discuss this private matter away from the others." She walked out of camp and went to the other side of the lake. The lake was large just like their territory, there was no other packs to fight with for territory so that's why they have so much. The lakes water was still and calming when it rippled because of a fish.

Swift - Hunter of Midnight Pack

His tail wagged as he was happy for the two dogs. Being the beta is a lot of responsibility, it had to be. He just hoped they are prepared. Behind his mother and some trees was the moon, it shone brightly and it was full. He felt a small gentle breeze go through his black and white fur.

Nimbus - Hunter of Midnight Pack

Excitement flooded his senses when they were announced as the females betas. He knew they would do great. They seemed like a good team together.

Chance - Scout of Midnight Pack

The small dog wagged her black tail and tilted her head. How come she wasn't going to be beta? Was it because they were older, more experienced? Questions flooded her mind. Whatever the reason was, she was happy for them.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:36 am

Maria could not get comfortable or sleepy. She slowly got onto her paws and picked up her three tiny puppies. She carried them out of the den and up to their father's resting place. She knew they didn't understand, but she wanted some alone time with them. Maria walked up the hill and up to the willow tree. She set the puppies by the tree and sat down, overlooking the camp grounds and lake below. The puppies squeaked a little, as the grass felt strange on their undersides and paws.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me