Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Postby OceanSilence » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:47 pm

After Coyote finished North stood up but moved her white tail to block Alessas view of the remains of the rabbits corpse as her son started licking any remaining blood and meat. She stood frozen in place as Takash suddenly didn’t want her to leave and began to show signs of interests in her. She held a growl inside her throat as she felt his tail brush against her. “I’m afraid I cannot.” She said sternly her eyes following his gaze as he circled her. “I have a pack and family that needs me more than you do.” She looked at Coyote nudging him to get up and follow her as she started backing up towards the exit. “So if you excuse me I have to get going back.” Coyote looked at Alessa then to his mother “Momma what about Alessa?” He walked over to her and sat beside her. “Can she come to?” North’s ears fell back and she adverted her eyes from the two pups. “I’m afraid not..” Her words quiet. She did grow uncomfortable with how her pup was closer to Takash then to her. “My job was done, as you promised when it was I could have my son back and leave.”

Chief followed alongside her. He smelled the air catch whiff of a rabbit. “Smell that?” He whispered quietly before following the scent. As he followed it he spotted the rabbit and crouched to the ground. Since he’s been with the dog pack he learned how to hunt with other dogs. “I’ll steer it in your path and you can chase it down and catch it.” His voice a whisper to avoid scaring the rodent and giving up their positions.

Alfie walked through the forest by himself. He was old enough to do things on his own, old enough to not be accompanied by an adult. Why was he still an apprentice? His thoughts shifted back to finding Alessa. He didn’t understand why she left how she did, did he do something wrong? What if something bad happened to her? What if Gunter killed her too?

Rider pinned his sister down on her back only for her to kick his stomach and lunge at him the moment he was weak wrapping her paws around his neck and flipping him to the ground. Maya was now the one pinning him. “How are you so good?” Rider questioned. “I’m good at wrestling?” Maya responded before Rider rolled to his side to get her off him. “Yeah! You be a fighter when your older!!” He yapped his tail wagging. Maya hopped outside the den and into the snow and rolled around in it playfully. Rider stepped out only to get snow thrown in his face, his sister giggling. “Oh it’s on!” The brother said as he hopped through the snow and threw snow at her.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:22 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:heaven & Pack/8 months

Snow just sat there next to her mother as if she were soulless and honestly she felt that way and all she would think about is to be better, stronger and a protector but for that she had to get over her worst fears if fighting and killing she knew she was still nice inside but it wouldn't work out if she wanted to be accepted. The closeness of Alistair made a small but soft growl come out of her and that was a shock since it was the first thing that came out the pups mouth in the 2 week span but she silenced herself quickly to just look around then at her brother. She noticed how close he was to blue and if it wasn't obvious enough it seemed they were together even if mother didn't notice. Lots if things swarmed the fae's head and the future is all she had. Many of her choices were based on what her father had to say to her and most likely one of the hardest choices she has or more will make will be coming soon if not even now. As a meeting wanted to commence she began to walk away back to the den until it was called off by Alistair from blue's collapse. She took this chance to escape to her little private area of the forest to speak with her father more privately, without anyone noticing she left.

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags: Lily and Akin/4 months

Kai yipped along and growled at his growled playfully "oh yes oh yes BALL!" He got really excited as he hasnt seen a toy in so long that he wanted to play so bad "we have to get it!" He whined and started to scratch at the floor trying to dig it out with no success in making a hole on the ground cause it was made of marble floor "we can have fun times "
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:18 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Blue

Returning back to the den he nuzzled his mate. He completely forgot to tell her where he went. “Sorry that I left and didn’t tell you, Shard needed to talk to me.” Looking back at the pups who played in the snow he thought they should get outside the den and get some fresh air. Stepping into the light as he emerged from the den and dipping each of his paws into the snow as he moved and sat watching the two pups play. It did make him desire a family. That desire however may not even happen. They were healers, healers with important jobs to do. They cannot be parents and tend to the sick and wound at the same time. Looking up he witnessed a wolf collapse on her way over to him. Instantly he sprang up and glanced back at the collie. “Watch the pups.” He made his way over to Blue picking her unconscious body and putting her on his back, his muscles now visible from underneath his golden pelt. He carried her into the healers den where he gently moved her from his back to one of the many soft mossy beds. He went to his organized herb collection and grabbed two herbs. Juniper berries, Ragweed, he opened the dead mouth and put the berries inside them opened and closed her mouth so she would eat them. He gently rubbed her neck so she would swallow the berries. He reappeared this process with ragweed, opening her jaw, then moving her mouth so she breaks it down, then rubbing her neck so she’d swallow the herb. Juniper berries would give her strength, and ragweed would give her strength and energy. He grabbed a ball of moss and made his way to the lake to soak it with water for the huntress to wake up to.

Rosalina
-SD Hunter
-Tags; Chief

Smelling the scent of rabbit the same time her packmate had she cautiously followed him before crouching the the sight of it. Hearing his plan the female nodded her head her eyes fixated on the rabbit as she got into post running position, still crouched but ready for the chase that was about to unfold. The rabbit would struggle through the snow but she wouldn’t be too affected by the snow other than how cold it was on her legs. This hunt would be quick and easy.

Suka
-Wolf
-Tags;

The gullible young males muscles that once were once tense, were now relaxed at this point. This wolf saved him and he should be thankful, as well as to keep his guard up more often. This bear being as this stranger described a wolf-killer, it brought back new sad memories which caused his head to lower and sadness to well up inside him. “I know the wolf who was killed.” Then his eyes narrowed and he lifted his head up puffing out his chest. “He was my packs deputy. I’d do anything to kill the dog and bear who did this to him, and my pack.”

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;Suka

“Hmm, and that’s what worries me.” The males figure walked under the sunlight from the shadows he hid in, exposing his large bat wings, his red patches of fur and his cold yellow eyes. with his opponent unwary, the male shoved him with his front legs to the ground on his side and pinned him by his neck with one paw and his rear with the other. “Remember me?”

The young wolfs eyes widened and his body stiffened as he remembered. Walking on a dog that was in the middle of turning into a winged wolf. He faintly remembered the features of the dog being grey shaggy furred before they turned pitched black and grew in length. “Your G-g-“ His voice was cut off when the brute added more weight to his paw pressed against his throat.

“Indeed. However, I have business that needs to be finished, you see, I know you witnessed me changing, and for that you must die, so my secret is kept secret.” His voice silent until it turned into a growl by the end of his sentence. His pupils became nothing but silts. His business had always had true importance to him. As a former assassin, he took his job seriously. Being he’s no longer in that place, he still had desire to be serious when he had to finish what old business he started. After all, the hunter rather not become the hunted.

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Alfie

On his way to the camp now, the male sighed. One more day she said, He felt pushy with how he came out to her, he didn’t even say good morning first. How rude of me.. Do I apologize? For what? Not saying good morning? He paused in the snow watching the missing deputies son walking from camp. “Alfie, where are you going?” He began after the young male walking at his side. “Alfie, Gunter hasn’t been found yet. If he finds you he might kill you too. I think you should go back to camp.” He suggested calmly but of course he didn’t want to try sounding bossy.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:42 pm

Takash
/ Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Blue, North?

Hearing her words caused Takash's expression to contort, his hackles raised as he gritted his teeth. "You WILL Stay with ME, North!" He demanded as his voice grew louder. A rolling growl could be heard rumbling within his chest as the male stood tall, his tail curling over his back. That stance the male took was a warning, "You will regret leaving me... don't think you won't" he snapped, his yellowed fangs were bared, shinning in the dim light just like his deep red eyes. As the male's temper raised, the more his shadow's began to whip around and through the brutes fur. Takash hated being denied what he wanted and for the most part, he'd get what he desired or something worth the trade.

Heaven
/ Rank: Alpha / Female / Crush: /

Right as Alistair's voice began to glide from his canine lips a startling scene unraveled causing the male to pause his announcement. Blue had suddenly collapsed just outside the healer,s den. With her jaw dropped and ears alert, Heaven watched as her son rushed to the fea's side along with Shiloh. Ears dropping against her head, the alpha's mind began to wonder had she caused this, was it her fault for pushing her pack so hard to search for the missing? The alpha's eyes fell from the wolves gathering around Blue's weak body. Lowering her head with them Heaven let a sigh escape her lips. She couldn't push her pack anymore, she wouldn't. "Yes... I can see that, Alistair." She spoke softly as her pained eyes slide towards him, "I'm- I'm going to take a short walk around the territory... Please, let everyone know they are allowed to rest. There will be no hunting nor searching today. The kill pile will sustain us for a days break." She told him, her voice cracking as she felt guilty for what has happened. Turning her back, Heaven began walking for the territory border,

Takoda
/ Rank: Hunter / Male / Mate: Blue /

Walking along side her, Takoda was shocked to suddenly see his mate falling down on the cold snow covered earth. Rushing to her side from mearly a few steps away, Takoda nudged her gently, "Blue?! Blue wake up!" He began to panic as he nudged and proded at her shoulder and cheek. A gentle whimper left his maw as he became overly worried for her, this entire task of hunting then searching and hunting again had to of been the reason for her weakness. Flashing a look over his shoulder at his mother, Takoda watched as Heaven's head dropped, her son's fur began to stand on end as he watched her turn to leave. He had had enough of this, escepcially now that his mate had fallen ill.

Ayana
/ Rank: Healer Apprentice / Female / Mate: Shiloh /

Trailing behind the two pups as they stepped outside to play, Ayana calmly watched them as she waited for Shiloh to return after going off with Shard. Smiling as the pups played around in the snow, the female collie spoke gently to them, "Stay close now..." She told them as she noticed Shiloh coming back towards them. "There you are, where did you go?" She asked him with a warm smile on her maw, about that time the brute lovingly nuzzled her as he arrived at her side. "It's alright, it seemed what ever Shard wanted to speak to you about was important." She stated as she affectionately nuzzled him back. For a moment, the two sat silently watching the pups play in the snow enjoying some fresh air, that is until one of their pack mates callapsed in the snow, "Oh no... " Ayana muttered as she jumped to her paws ready to assist Shiloh. However, she paused, she couldn't leave the pups her mate would have to tend to Blue on his own. Looking to the little ones, the collie nodded her head as the golden wolf told her to stay with them. "I was already prepared to." She told him gently as her eyes left the scene and traveled back to Rider and Maya.

Yuna
/ Age: 2.5 years/ Rank: Loner / Female / Crush: Open /

(Will bring her back in after bit)

Lilly
/ Age: 2.5 / Rank: Lead Scout / Female / Crush: open

Laying there silently, the mother watched as her pups seemed to be attempting to get something out from under the stares which let up to the top floor within the warehouse. Laying her head down on her paws, the white Akita chuckled warmly to herself as she watched her boys and their cute antics.

Akin
/ Age: 4.5 months / Rank: Pup / Male / Crush: ...

Getting his little body under the stair step, the pup found his mouth only inches away from the ball, "Kai, get under here and help me get the ball!" He said excitedly as his curled tail wagged wrappedly behind him. This was an amazing discoverly, he couldn't wait to be able to play with all the other pups with the ball.

The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:52 pm

Alessa flinched a little at Takash's harsh tone, even if it wasn't directed at her. She shook with fear as his tone and harshness reminded her of her mother. Alessa slowly stood up and kept her head down. "L-leave them alone..." she said quietly. Alessa didn't think it was right to keep North and Coyote prisoners; she had done her share of their deal. Alessa took a deep breath before looking at Takash. Her eyes were mixed with fear and determination. "S-she kept her end of the deal..." she added, a soft growl in her throat, "Let her and Coyote g-go home." The pup's thin coat puffed up a little. Alessa's eyes also began to glow, a sign that she was getting ready to use her power. Alessa would protect North and Coyote if she needed to. She could be a threat if she was pushed to the edge.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:46 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:By herself to heaven/8 months

Snow pays close attention to her father and further on to her secret hobby soon she honed something shes been working on with the help of her father and the spirits that helped her. From now on she wore her creation with some pride and to hide her face from everyone strangers, the pack, even her mother. This was going to be the new her and she had one goal in mind and it is what will keep her going for the rest of her life. Soon she began to walk back but being near to the borders she soon ran into her mother which was honestly convenient so she walked over to her and stayed by her side nudging her should then rose her head with her own trying to tell her to not stress without speaking

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags: Lily and Akin/4 months

Kai yipped and barked nodding squeezing himself along as he was slightly smaller then he reached over to the ball and grabbed it "I got it I got it!" He then rolled it to his brother so he could get out himself "did you get it?"
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:29 am

North pinned back her ears and narrowed her eyes at the male with her tail raised. “Oh, I won’t regret anything.” She was not going to be delayed by such a power lusting wolf. She flicked her tail and turned her back on him walking from the den cursing under her breath. Coyote felt sad to know Alessa was not able to come with them and his ears fell flat. Hanging his head low he slowly walked out the den. North peaked inside noticing how Takash’s shadows where going nuts as he grew furious with her. This made her uneasy about the safety of Alessa and Coyote, mostly her own pup as she wouldn’t be able to save her. “Pick up the pace deary.” Coyote looked up at his mothers eyes, at the same time he collapsed dead. One of Takash’s shadows shot through the pup and took the life out of him. North’s ears flattened and she quickly went to her pup pressing her ears against his tiny chest, but no heartbeat. She closed her eyes tightly as tears formed in them. “..You..Killed my son..” She said in a soft but angry tone. She raised her voice to a yell “Because I didn’t want to stay with you?!” Her face shot quickly up at Takash meeting his eyes not caring that he wasn’t in control of his shadows. Her teeth now bare. “I’ll kill you!” She flung herself at the brute biting his shoulder and clawing at his pelt. She didn’t care that she just healed this brutes previous wounds, she didn’t care about him at all.

Chief stalked the rabbit from the other side of it crouching down eyeballing it. When the time was right, he leaped up and began to herd the rabbit towards Rose. (Sorry that this is short)

Alfie stopped as he heard a voice behind him. When he turned around it was Shard. “I need to find Alessa! No one is looking hard enough!” He barked. He refused to go back to camp. He was done waiting. “He probably is far away from here by now, otherwise he’d been found already. I’m pretty sure I’ll be fine.” He said over his shoulder. As he walked away from Shard he paused. Shard would force him to go back to camp if he tried to leave to find Alessa, after all this happened before. With a sigh, he reluctantly turned back avoiding to face the male. “I know how this would end so I might as well go to camp without you treating me as a pup..” He grumbled. He hated he was still an apprentice. Heidi and Suka are his age too and yet they are hunters.

Rider and Maya seemed to got into a snow fight, the two giggled as they kick and threw snow at each other and wrestled playfully in the snow. In the end both pups were matted with snow. Maya shivered. “Y-you win Rider. This t-t-time.” She said as her teeth chattered. Imminently she ran inside the den to warm up. Rider followed her inside laying wrapped around her after noticing how Shiloh and Ayana sleep together.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:39 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Blue

~Waiting on Blue’s Post~

Rosalina
-SD Hunter
-Tags; Chief

As soon as the dog herded the rabbit towards her she leaked out and the chase had began as quickly as it ended. She ran a few paw steps and outran the rabbit with ease slowing to a stop after grabbing it by the neck and snapping it. She glanced back at the dog and pranced over to him with her long and fluffy tail raised behind her full of pride. With a mouth of rabbit fur she spoke “Your plan worked!”

Suka
-Wolf
-Tags;

The world seemed to become a blur, everything moved slowly and everything fuzzy as he forcefully fell sideways, hitting his head on the ground. before he could regain his bearings again, stiff paws pressed down against his side, pinning him to the snow topped earth. His ears flickering to the brutes deep intimidating voice and as a response he bit his own tongue to prevent anything he regretted saying after realization on who just ‘saved him’. The young male regretted witnessing the murderous hound become one of his own kind, and felt foolish to think that sight could’ve been just some dream. His voice trembled “I did’nt tell anyone else-“ He pinned back his ears and released a soft whine “-I didn’t believe it was real.” He knew his fate after the male referred to him as the business he needs to finish. He tightly closed his eyes averting his face from the male. I can’t let this just happen, I need to keep Heidi safe, for mom.. He began squirming under the male as much he could while still restrained under the brutes weight. His squirming was useless. ”I won’t tell anyone I promise..just please..spare me -“ he let out a soft whine “- I have a sister.” He spoke feebly.

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;Suka

He was relieved as the boy told him no one else knew, he didn’t want to kill an entire pack now. He needed this pack as much as this young male needed to live. He did not want to stay a loner forever, and besides his brother was there for him to pester and tick off. Hearing his pleas the demented male began to cackle. ”So did the pup I just murdered.”
    His voice lowly and intimidatingly deep.

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Alfie

The male has dealt with this adolescent apprentice before. Hearing his barks it did break his heart how much this wolf wanted to find his friend and this time he was not going to stop him. Alfie had a point, if Gunter hasn’t been found in two weeks, then he’d be far from here. Then the pup stopped as he walked away from the winged male. He let out a sigh watching the pup turn back to the camp. ”Wait,” He took a deep breath in. ”You can look until sundown. I’ll notify Shiloh on your whereabouts. Just, be careful.” He did not want to encourage a pup to give up, he wanted to encourage him to never give up. Though he wasn’t his pup or his care giver he still wanted to look out for him and the pack.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:25 pm

« Blue »
▪ Female ▪ 2 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual ▪ Hunter ▪ tagged;; Takoda ▪

Blue's body laid limp on the moss bed in the healer's den till she slowly began regaining consciousness, she slowly lifted her head and looked around a bit, confusion crossing her features before she let her head rest back down. She was exhausted still and wanted nothing more than to curl up with Takoda and rest for a while "Takoda?" She asked softly, closing her eyes and waiting on her mate to respond, her body ached and her head felt like something was trying to escape. She didn't open her eyes because of how exhausted she was and the fear of seeing Takash's shadow minion again, she hated how it was always around and watching her.

« Alistair »
▪ Male ▪ 4 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual ▪ Fighter ▪ tagged;; Heaven ▪

Alistair nodded and looked down "yes alpha." He said softly and slowly looked back up, watching her walk away "careful darling." He told her "don't get hurt while you're away." He added and slowly turned away, looking over the pack, his one good eye soon went to the sky, looking up at the slightly cloudy area "also when you come back, I like to talk to you, Heaven." He said, glancing at her before walking in the opposite direction of her.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:31 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Blue, Takoda

Returning to the den with a soaking wet ball of moss he placed it besides the unconscious fea. He assumed she over exhausted herself which was the cause of her collapse. He knew how the hunting and search parties everyday for two weeks exhausted everyone, but for her it exhausted her the most. The alphas eldest was in with the huntress and the healer himself, he continuously nudged her in a panic trying to get her to wake up. He wasn’t going to stop him, the healer knew the pack members well, if he intervened a panicked Takoda from waking up his unannounced mate, he would lash out. The female gained consciousness and listlessly called for the alphas son. The healer moved himself slowly to stand almost beside Takoda now. “Blue, you over exhausted yourself and collapsed.” He padded over to his neatly organized herbs and grabbed more juniper berries placing them in front of her. And spoke with his calm and gentle voice. “They’ll help you regain more strength.”

Rosalina
-SD Hunter
-Tags; Chief

As soon as the dog herded the rabbit towards her she leap out. The chase had began as quickly as it ended. She ran a few paw steps and outran the rabbit with ease slowing to a stop after grabbing it by the neck and snapping it. She glanced back at the dog and pranced over to him with her long and fluffy tail raised behind her full, her face smug. With a mouth of rabbit fur she spoke “Your plan worked!”

Suka
-Wolf
-Tags; Eclipse

The capricious boy went from submissive to enraged after the brutes words. He released a bursting snarl that sent spit flying at the unfazed brutes muzzle. “YOUR A MURDERER!” He twisted his body in desperation under his opponents paws. His actions were however impotent. His fangs snapped towards the brutes paw that was over his throat but missed. His efforts futile.

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;Suka

The brute just added more of his weight to his neck in response, making it difficult for the witness to breathe, his expression cold and his skin becoming hot from the boys words. ”I wouldn’t remind me if I were you..” he warned lowly through his large white fangs.

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Alfie

The male has dealt with this adolescent apprentice before. Hearing his barks it did break his heart how much this wolf wanted to find his friend and this time he was not going to stop him. Alfie had a point, if Gunter hasn’t been found in two weeks, then he’d be far from here. Then the pup stopped as he walked away from the winged male. He let out a sigh watching the pup turn back to the camp. ”Wait,” He took a deep breath in. ”You can look until sundown. I’ll notify Shiloh on your whereabouts. Just, be careful.” He did not want to encourage a pup to give up, he wanted to encourage him to never give up. Though he wasn’t his pup or his care giver he still wanted to look out for him and the pack.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me