Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:36 pm

“Deal.” North said. She was going to be reluctant to mend his wounds, especially when she wants him to rot after he kidnapped the dog Pack alphas pup. She had no choice though, she had to do this for the sake of Coyotes life. Reluctantly she followed him through the darkness. It was slightly difficult to see through but in some parts it was darker than other parts of the forest. She followed him using Coyotes scent when she could barely make out Takash’s body. The trees branches blocked out most of the light in this part of the woods making it as dark as it was. Eventually they came upon an old den made into the earth. “I’ll grab the herbs I’ll need for your wounds.” Knowing where the den was and that Coyote was there she could easily follow his scent back to the den. She began collecting herbs like cobwebs, juniper berries, raspberry leaf, and horsetail.

Coyote whimpered watching his mother vanished in the dark and leaving him with Takash. He trembled still wet and cold and was weak, too weak to run from Takash.

Rider and Maya slowed their pace once they got to Snow. “Snow what is Heaven doing here?” Rider asked curiously. “Is she here for us?” Maya asked confusingly. She was still shaken up.

“Problem with tracking down Gunter is that he left no traces to follow.” Sullivan explained to Suka. “Otherwise we’d be tracking him down as we speak. He wouldn’t of gotten far if he went by foot but maybe he could’ve teleported away, if so probably far from here.” He face his back to the wolves. “I have to return to camp now, but I’m sure my pack will be aiding in finding him. Gunter won’t get away with this.” He did finally before running off towards the city.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:39 am

Takash
/ Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Blue

Once he was comfortably back in a somewhat familiar den, Takash dropped the pup on the floor and laid down. Pulling the small meal towards him, Takash made sure to keep him warm so he wouldn't freeze to death. He needed to keep him alive, him being dead to soon would not get him the medical attention he needed. "Well now... as long as your mother does what I say... your life will be spared so... you better help she doesn't fail at her task boy." He chuckled evilly as he flipped his tail around causing the dirt and corruption to become sturred within the den.

Heaven
/ Rank: Alpha / Female / Crush: /

Looking at the pair, Heaven closed her eyes for a short moment as she listened to them quickly state their standing in this problem that had arose. "I do not blame either of you or your pack for this horrific occurrence... " She told them as she paused and glanced into the other room. "I want the two of you to tell me all that you knew about Gunter. Where he slept, where he wandered off to.. anything that will give us a clue to where to start searching for him... He has killed my Deputy and one of his pups, I want this dog found and destroyed before he decides to strike again... We will need all the help we can get to find this elusive criminal. And when the time comes the debt will be repaid as expected." Heaven looked at the two of them, her lilac eyes were stern and more serious than ever before. She wanted blood for the murder of her deputy, her friend, and she was going to get it sooner or later. "I would also like to thank you for getting my deputies pups away from the scene... I noticed them here when I walked through the door." She told them as a soft sigh left her lips.

Takoda
/ Rank: Hunter / Male / Crush: Blue /

Stopping in his tracks as a new wolf pack member landed before them, Takoda looked at him a bit confused at first however upon the delivery of the news, Takoda felt a wave of overwhelming anger build in his chest, "What? H-How was this allowed to happen!? Is there a group currently hunting him down!?" Takoda demanded answers now. How could this happen? Did his mother know about this was she there when it happened? Where were the others were they all mourning the loss of their deputy and his pup? The young brutes tail flipped back and forth out of irritation. "Come on Blue," he called to his mate before rushing passed Shard. He was going to get to the bottom of this.

Ayana
/ Rank: Healer Apprentice / Female / Mate: Shiloh /
Location: Forest Tags: Shiloh, Sully, Heidi, Suka (Carson, Koda)

Upon the younger male's out burst of shock and anger Ayana stepped back, "We are... we are doing what we can right now." She told him as Sully stepped in to help explain the problem that the pack had encountered. Hopefully, he would understand with this added information. "Please, try to understand Suka... " Ayana pleaded hoping this would calm his building anger. Everyone was pained by this loss, anger, sadness, regret, all of it was whirling around within the pack.

Yuna
/ Age: 2.5 years/ Rank: Loner / Female / Crush: Open /

"Southeast? Hmm, that would make sense, I tend to stay away from the southern forests," she muttered as she sat down in the snow. As the wind picked up, the fea's thick coat began to dance in the wind, her red eyes were set on the mystery wolf. "I'm skinny more by choice than anything, I was once apart of a pack in the southern forest as well, however, I... Found it wasn't in my best interest to stay." She told him with a small smile, "My powers are a blessing to others but a foul curse to myself and it is also part of the reason I prefer to stay alone... Having to kind of a heart is rough..." She told him as she smiled meekly. "However, it seems..." Pausing for a moment Yuna glanced around at the forest trees and the surrounding areas. it wasn't quite mid-winter... actually it was just the beginning of winter so her powers shouldn't be very weak at all yet. "There is something blocking out my powers... Is that your other ability?" She asked him as she stood up and started towards him. He was startled from her earlier discovery... was it to stay a secret? Stopping just in front of him she tilted her head slightly, "And yes, being observant is quite an important skill to have when you're constantly fighting to survive." She informed him, about that time he began to explain his teleportation abilities, "I see, have you tried practicing control?" She asked him curiously as she turned her attention back to the trees around them, it was amazing to not be followed by animals constantly. Most didn't understand why she would let herself become as skinny as she is when she has an ample supply of food constantly at her flanks however it was different when the animal simply stood and allowed it's predator to kill it without a fight. "I suppose it wouldn't be that easy, I can't even control my abilities fully." she chuckled upon her realization. At that moment the fea realize just how much she'd been talking to this stranger and a male at that! Feeling slightly embarrassed with herself she backed up away from him before turning to leave the side of the brute.

Lilly
/ Age: 2.5 / Rank: (will be) Lead Scout / Female / Crush: open (you can PM if interested)

Feeling one of her pups climbing on her bony body, Lilly opened her eyes to move her self to where she could curl around her pup. She knew the dog pack wouldn't allow anything to endanger them, but from the feeling of the sudden change in atmosphere, Lilly knew there was something amiss. The scent of wolf pups and an adult wolf filled the dog's nose, what were they doing here? Lifting her upper body off the floor, Lilly tried to look around, still, her eyesight was poor. Would she ever see again? Kai was now in between her front paws as she shakily stood up on to all fours.

Akin
/ Age: 4 months / Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: ...

Seeing the older pup seemed to be uncomfortable with his sudden stare of admiration, the pup quickly looked away. Seeing the other pups both dog and wolf pups, Akin wanted to get to know them. Sadly, it didn't seem like the right time to even try such a thing. Maybe later he could go and find them in the forest... maybe his mother would take them to visit the fea who helped them save their mother.

The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:18 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Heidi, Ayana, Suka

He turned from the graves and stood next to Ayana and watched the brother and sister empathically. He understood Sukas’s anger, and he understood Heidi’s grief and guilt. “Sully is right, Gunter will not go unpunished. When he’s found they will be avenged and he will be punished.” The healer wasn’t one to have vengeance. Knowing the nature of the pack he knew how others would. As for the dog pack he wasn’t sure how they’d punished one of their kind. “As of now I expect for you two to grieve and return to camp immediately. It’s not safe out here until he is found.”

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Takoda, Blue

The male shook his head. “No traces of him were found at the scene. He vanished into thin air.” He wanted to try searching the forest by flight, maybe he’d find the dog. “Heaven went to the dog pack I expect her reason to be for information from them on Gunter.” The male bolted past him before he could say more. It was clear he was very angry. i think I’d be best for me to search around for this killer rather than make my den. he unfolded his wings and lifted from the snowy ground and started towards the murder scene.

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;Heidi, Shiloh, Ayana, Sullivan

He looked to the healers with a more calm gaze, but he his voice hinted some of his anger. “He better be found. I want his throat ripped out.” A murderer should not be allowed to breathe the male believed. He stood up and nudged Heidi to move off him. “We will. Cmon Angel.” This was a nickname their mother use to call Heidi. Now the only to still does was himself. He wanted to take Heidi to camp, then leave to distract his angry self with hunting. He knows what happens when he bottles his anger, he gets short tempered and hot headed.

Heidi
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Ayana, Suka, Shiloh
    She was silent now and unburied her face from her brothers grey and black shoulder but her head still rested on it as she listened to her brother, the leonberger and the healers talk. eventually she was nudged off her brothers shoulder by him and she quietly sat next to him staring at the small grave in the background. A name distracted her clouded mind. Angel, she hasn’t heard her nickname in quite sometime and it made her feel better. She felt like she needed to grieve in the den. Would her brother be there to comfort her?

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;Yuna

She too was in a pack in the Southeast..Could she have been from his pack? as she went on he kind of doubted his thought on her being a former packmate. Beside his old packs ways was different than most packs. “I agree with you on the to kind of a heart thing.” He remembered his reason for why he was cursed to be a mutt. Showing empathy to a pup. “It doesn’t do any good.” He looked back at her after realizing his eyes shifting to his paws. “That is my other power. Your the only one to of realized that.” Never before has someone thought their powers going out of their control or stopped working was because of him. Plus when he was his persona, Gunter, he didn’t have his aura, just his teleportation. “Yes it’s very key to be observant. Especially with the smallest of things.” He cracked a smile. “I can’t control either of them. I don’t understand this aura it’s always there. It makes it so I can’t control where I can teleport it just teleports me randomly around.” He feels like he had shared too much with his loner about his abilities. He likes keeping them to himself but she is just easy to talk to..it was weird. He even told her a big flaw of his. She backed away from him and he grew confused. Was his aura scary to her? Does it make her feel vulnerable to not have control of her powers? “I’m scaring you, aren’t I?” He hoped not, he actually wanted to befriend this fea and try doing good after the bad things he’d done. Only if he could stop screwing up.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:50 am

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:Heaven,North's pups, dog pack/7 months

Snow sighed and whispered long to the spirits that lingered around but mainly her father. That was up until North's pups walked up to her and made her snap out of her thoughts and looks at them confused "um....no I'm sorry we didn't know you were here" she lowered her ears a bit " but for something else. I'm so sorry " she whimpered "I'm so sorry " she started to cry "your papa and brother is gone" she looked down as she couldn't look at any of them

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags: Lily,Akin,lots of everyone/4 months

Kai looked at his brother then snorted before curling up wagging his tail "why are you looking at that dog brother?" He them noticed his mom get up "mama dunt get up!"
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:58 am

« Blue »
▪ Female ▪ 2 years
▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual
▪ Hunter ▪ tagged;; Takoda, Shard ▪
Blue gently pressed her head against Takoda’s side, trying to calm him slightly “anger won’t help anything.” She whispered then looked at Shard, she could feel anger and sadness welling up in her, she hadn’t really spoke to Carson often, but she’d see Carson and his son around, she thought she’d be the one to take the pup out on hunts to teach him how to become the best hunter the pack had ever seen “Takoda..” She said quietly before following him quickly, she didn’t want Takoda running off and doing anything stupid in his anger “Takoda, you need to calm down.” She called and ran up beside him, running as quickly as she could to keep up with him. She was worried for him and she would have to calm him down eventually.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolflover08179 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:37 am

May i join? I won't be SUPER active, but i am on a lot during the school week on this computer. Question; can i be a fighter,scout, or hunter? My character will be a black wolf with yellow eyes named Shadow something; it depends on what it does.
Hi! I'm new and want to learn to roleplay here as well as draw better here on a computer! Feel free to PM me for an art trade or a free request! Invite me to Warrior Cats or wolf roleplays! I like both fantasy and realistic. Realistic humans or furries are also accepted but i can't draw humans well. I can try a chibi style! I'm better at animals in both drawings and roleplays!

I am looking for some anthro lineart and no one has joined the comp, first place has a decent prize! Join here!

https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=4075486

I'm a Snake!

Snakes are wise, graceful, calm, mystic, creative, responsible, shrewd
Sometimes they can be loner, bad communicator, possessive, distrustful.
Wolflover08179

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:13 pm

Wolflover08179 wrote:May i join? I won't be SUPER active, but i am on a lot during the school week on this computer. Question; can i be a fighter,scout, or hunter? My character will be a black wolf with yellow eyes named Shadow something; it depends on what it does.

I’m sorry but we are no longer accepting. Sorry for the inconvenience!!)

Coyote sniffed the small meal Takash had gave him and started eating it hungrily. It filled the void he had in his stomach. Now starting to feel warmer thanks to Takash he started to feel sleepy. Listening to his words and his evil chuckle caused his ears to flatten and the dust his tail made fly around caused him to let out a sneeze. He stared at the dark entrance of the den anxiously waiting for his mother to return. At the same time his eyelids got heavier and heavier.

North collected all the herbs and materials she needed and followed Coyotes scent back to the den. Takash’s wounds were very bad, and thinking about it, healing them could take days. Carson will be worried about her and her absences, Heaven too. Maybe after she’s done and she has Coyote she’ll explain what happened. Takash might made sure she couldn’t after healing him and returning Coyote. If that’s the case she needs to think of an excuse of her absence. One they would believe. Returning to the den she dropped her herbs into a pile and sorted through them. “Stay still.” She told him. She grabbed some moss that was soak and wet from the snow and some cobwebs and gently cleaned his wounds. She then applied cobwebs over his wounds to stop any bleeding and keep any dirt out. She then gave him some juniper berries. “They’ll help give you strength.” She also have him some dandelions “These will help with the pain.”

Sully reached the warehouse panting from the run. As he walked in he noticed a young white wolf sitting inside and the deputies pups. It was clear that they were mourning. He noticed Henry and Mary were not around, he could smell them, so he knew they were here. He also smelled Heaven the wolf Packs alpha. He wanted to tell Mary how he let Heidi know where the pups were but as he waited he started cleaning his bloody back from carrying Carson.

When Snow started crying Maya sprang on her hind legs and gave her a hug. “We know. We were there. We witnessed them..” Rider nodded his head agreeing with Maya. “Koda was seen and didn’t run fast enough from him, the big scary dog killed him.” Rider explained. His ears slowly fell back behind him.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:30 pm

Takash
/ Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Blue

Takash watched as the pup ate the small meal he'd laid before him, he grinned. At least the pup was willing to eat and not causing any problems regarding the food in which he gave him. Laying his head down just beside the pup, the male growled softly before saying, "Sleep... She'll be back." He told him almost warmly. The sight of the pup in his den between his paws almost caused the brute to burn with anger, sorrow, and agony... his pups would have been grown by now. Strong young fea's and brutes, but sadly he'd lost control of his abilities as emotions had overwhelmed him at that time, which sucked the life out of his own liter. Flattening his own ears against his head. Takash let out a huff of air before he returned his attention back to the doorway of his den. After some time, the pup's mother came back through the den opening. Within her jaw's she carried all the herbs she would need to begin treating his wounds. His red eyes followed her around the large den until she came to his back and told him to stay still. Doing so, the brute laid with his eyes nearly closed as he allowed the fea to do her job. Through the burning and stinging of the work, Takash never once made a noise, he endured the pain, something he was good at. Opening his eyes as he heard some herbs tap the soil beside his muzzle, he stared at them for a moment before looking up at the she-wolf, "hmm." He hummed before he ate the herbs without much of a protest. He knew them, he knew these plants were not poisonous. Ayana practices her healing skills on him of course at the time she knew little but he was sure that wolf had taught her plenty since he'd stolen her away. "Good..." He muttered as he gently scooted the pup towards his chest and laid his head down on the cool soil. He was actually keeping the pup warm, showing some sympathy even.

Heaven
/ Rank: Alpha / Female / Crush: /

Looking at the pair, Heaven closed her eyes for a short moment as she listened to them quickly state their standing in this problem that had arose. "I do not blame either of you or your pack for this horrific occurrence... " She told them as she paused and glanced into the other room. "I want the two of you to tell me all that you knew about Gunter. Where he slept, where he wandered off to.. anything that will give us a clue to where to start searching for him... He has killed my Deputy and one of his pups, I want this dog found and destroyed before he decides to strike again... We will need all the help we can get to find this elusive criminal. And when the time comes the debt will be repaid as expected." Heaven looked at the two of them, her lilac eyes were stern and more serious than ever before. She wanted blood for the murder of her deputy, her friend, and she was going to get it sooner or later. "I would also like to thank you for getting my deputies pups away from the scene... I noticed them here when I walked through the door." She told them as a soft sigh left her lips.

Takoda
/ Rank: Hunter / Male / Crush: Blue /

Hearing Blue's voice through his fit of anger, the brute slowed his pace and looked back at her as she pleaded for him to calm himself. "How can I? Carson has been the packs deputy for so long. He has been here since Alistair disappeared... he's been that hero I've looked up to for all this time... And now he's gone. " He felt his eyes begin to sting as tears tried to surface. "I won't rest till the dog that did this is found!" he told her through gritted teeth. However, Takoda lowered his head and ears before allowing his hind end to fall into the snow. "How could this have happened... Why did this happen... We need to find my mother and see if there is anything else she has found out yet." He lifted his head and looked to Blue, "Sorry... " he apologized softly

Ayana
/ Rank: Healer Apprentice / Female / Mate: Shiloh /
Location: Forest Tags: Shiloh, Sully, Heidi, Suka (Carson, Koda)

As Shiloh stepped away from the graves and walked up beside the Collie, Ayana looked up to him before looking back at the two young wolves. Shiloh had a way with his words as did Sully, they were able to calm others more effectively then she was. Once Shiloh had told the two to go back to their dens where it was safe, Ayana turned her attention back to her mate and Sully. "Thank you for helping us, Sully." She told him with a gentle smile. Looking to Shiloh, the Collie nuzzled him "Let's get that blood off of you now." She said as she padded away from him a little ways to look for a good clear spot of snow.

Yuna
/ Age: 2.5 years/ Rank: Loner / Female / Crush: Open /

"You've experienced this have you?" She asked him as she gazed at him with curiosity. What kind of pain did his kind heart make him endure? she wondered. "Normally, I'm always being trailed by a large number of prey... So it's hard not to notice there is something blocking out my cursed powers." She told him with a small chuckle. She was enjoying this, again it scared her to be sucked back in by a brute like before... was he like all the others? Feeling her chuckles fading along with the males as he popped a joke at the observition statement. Yuna began to step away from him again, that is until he felt he was scaring her. Whirling around to face him she shook her head, "No, No... you're not scaring me.. I'm just simply scaring myself." She told him before smiling gently at the brute. "Trust me, I've met scarier brutes then you, Eclipse." She said as another chuckle rolled off her tongue. Taking a few stepps farther away from him, Yuna sat down with her back to him as she looked at the forest in front of her, "I once knew a wolf by the same name, Eclipse." She told him as she glanced over her shoulder at him. "I went by another name then." she muttered as her eyes returned to the trees before her. "So Eclipse, where are you headed?" She asked him as she stood up, she wondered just how far out did his abilities stretch.

Lilly
/ Age: 2.5 / Rank: (will be) Lead Scout / Female / Crush: open (you can PM if interested)

Hearing Kai's protests Lilly's ear twitched before she decided it was best if she did lay back down to conserve her energy. "Alright... Alright' She told him weakly. One of these days, she will be healthy and able to be less of a burden and more of a mother to her pups and her new pack members

Akin
/ Age: 4 months / Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: ...

Akin looked to his brother and mother as she was... standing on all fours?! "Ma! You need to lay back down!!" he demanded before looking at his brother, "I.. I don't know she looks different from us yet she kinda smells the same." He said before returning his panicked eyes to his mother as she finally sat down and slowly slide back down onto her belly.

The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Postby Boomer » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:42 pm

"Well, he like... didn't really do anything." said Henry quietly, "Just wandered around, I think." Mary nodded in agreement. "We don't know anything about him." she said, "He left as quickly as he came." Gunter didn't really talk to them that much and they didn't know much else. "I can have Sully and Henry help, but I'm afraid I must stay with the pups." said Mary quietly, "Especially with him killing a pup. If you'd like, we can watch North's pups as well as your daughter if most of your pack will be out hunting."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:49 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:Heaven,North's pups, dog pack/7 months

Snow sniffled and gave into the hug before pulling away and wiping tears away "sorry it's just mama was so upset and.....I never seen her that way " she lowered her ears some more until they were drooping "b.. but I saw him and....and your brother " she smiled a tad bit " they are happy you are all ok. I'm not sure if they passed on or not but I know they loved you very much" she admitted to her powers of seeing spirits but she was sure they wouldn't believe her either. Not even her mother did when she spoke to her deceased father "never mind maybe I imagined it but I know now they are in a better place" she smiled lightly at the pups. They weren't much younger then she was but it was still odd to interact with them.

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags: Lily,Akin,lots of everyone/4 months

Kai pouted and tipped loudly "yes yes lay down " he worried so much for their mother then he looked around "I I get food for you mama! Come on akin let's look for food for mama!" He then heard his brothers response to his question and looked at him even more confused "hmm but she does look different and....big for a pup." He turned to lily "mama what kind of dog is she?" He pointed his little snout towards snow
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes