☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should I sketch a few pictures of the island to help you guys visualize it?

Sure!
63%
Not necessary
10%
Do what you want.
27%

Total votes : 30

Re: ☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay [OPEN]

Postby cyrevan » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:24 pm

Fray // Male // Hybrid // Tags: everyone who is currently at the beach

"A few of the others explored the city. The bad news is, there's no way to communicate with the mainland, where ever it may be." Fray took a deep breath. "However, we do think the city is inhabited. There were signs of activity in various places around the city, too recent to be from the people who lived here before the city fell. However... We don't know who or what it could possibly be, and we should be very careful."
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rurt » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:57 am

|| im super sick so forgive my lame post lol ||

Reese - Male - Dragon - Tags: open

Reese walked into the city, with the intent of finding a home base. He looked around the seemingly barren landscape and up at the tall buildings. A particularly sturdy building stood out to him. His reddish pink eyes trailed up the stone structure before he walked inside.
rurt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:14 am

Aoalani/18/wolf croc mix/pansexual/tags: chris/everyone
Aoalani suggested," Maybe we could make a communication device of somesort. " She shrugged her shoulders, thinking that her suggestion would get dismissed. Aoalani knew that everyone would have to adjust to the new lifestyle. She huffed and looked at Fray.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:kai/everyone
Mahatu didn't say anything to Fray. He remained silent and just listened to what needed to be said. Mahatu was kind of bummed out that he heard that there wasn't a way to communicate with the mainland.
------
Siviani/female/18/albino peahen/bisexual/tags: Mako/everyone
Siviani shook her head and said softly, " That is bad. " She let out a heavy sigh and did want a new start here. Siviani was a bit frightened because of what Fray said about the abandoned city .
------
Raziel March/male/17/rabbit/heterosexual/tags: Rebecca/everyone
Raziel kept his head down as he heard what Fray had said. He was still upset with himself and he glanced over and saw some flowers. Raziel didn't recognize the type of flowers. He remembered that Rebecca somewhat liked flowers. Raziel decided to get her some of those,after Fray got done talking.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:22 am

Kai||Male|Pan||Chimera||Tags; Mahatu

Kai sighed,feeling kinda down now. So now they needed to find a way to survive. This was no problem for him at all. He was use to the wilderness and such. However, He prefered to be at home with a t.v and video games." So like..we should find some food and whatnot. No problem for me, but it's such a drag.."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:00 pm

Chris.

Finally, the coconut blistered, and eventually cracked in two. He let out a bit of a celebration yell, as he grabbed the coconuts, gently making sure that all the juice possible was in there. He stepped over to Aolani, passing her half of it. "I'll crack some for you people later, now what's going on?" He asked, curious,
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:16 pm

Aoalani/18/wolf croc mix/pansexual/tags: chris/everyone
Aoalani thanked Chris and replied," Apparently we don't have a way to communicate to the mainland and there was a city here." She adds," It looks abandoned now , but I admit I'm a little scared." Aoalani sipped the coconut milk out of the shell and used her claws on her left hand to get the meat out. She munched on it till it was gone and she looked back at Chris.
-------
Mahatu/18/male/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:Kai/everyone
Mahatu answered quietly ," I guess we could get some food first, handsome. " He went back to Kai and asked," So do you want to gather coconuts or some fruit?" It killed him that there was no meat like red meat here. He thought, " I guess I get used to it."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy.teaa » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Clarke//Groenendael/Malamute mix//Lesbian//Tags: None

Clarke stood on the island, the small knife and large machete tucked gracefully into the small belt on her hip.
She examined the island carefully, glancing back at the others, she took a few steps forward into the overrun buildings. "This is really efficient" She thought sarcastically. There were many others along with her, although she worked best on her own, she wished she had a friend sometimes. Clarke shook the thoughts out of her head, took a deep breath and walked into the unfamiliar area.

blm ~ lesbian! ~ keep lovin'
art cred ~ playlist ~ sig cred
xxxxImage

spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:28 pm

Sivani/female/18/albino peahen/bi/tags: Clarke
Siviani grabbed her cases and saw Clarke. She walked over to her cautiously. Siviani had seen her previously in town , but hadn't spoke to her yet. She said softly," Hi, I'm Sivani ." Siviani was slightly shy ,upon speaking with her. She remained calm ,after gathering herself.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy.teaa » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:40 pm

Clarke//Groenendael/Malamute mix//Lesbian//Tags: Sivani

Clarke turned around, slower than usual, she wasn't alarmed by this place, although she felt as if she should. Her ears rested on the top of head head, showing she was alert of her surroundings. Clarke nodded, "I'm Clarke.." It took her a second to figure out what to do, as she was uneasy, "Nice to meet you." Clarke wanted nothing more than to get out of the open area, she didn't want to risk anything. Especially being shipwrecked on an abandon island that could be swarming with natives they don't know about. "Hey, this is an odd question but we may not be the only ones here and I feel like the strangers may know their way around better than us so I kinda wanna get out of here," she locked eyes with Sivani, "you coming with me?" Clarke said, holding out a paw as she began to climb over a few large boulders.

blm ~ lesbian! ~ keep lovin'
art cred ~ playlist ~ sig cred
xxxxImage

spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:47 pm

Sivani/female/18/albino peahen/bi/tags: Clarke
Siviani was then torn to leave the large group. She thought," Safety in numbers, but Clarke seemed more of a leader than Fray." She replied, " Sure, Clarke, it is not like I'm going to be missed or anything , by those guys. " Siviani still had her heavy suitcase in her left wing and her violin case in the right. She started to follow her to the best of her ability.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me